Valentine Exchange Ch. 02

Story Info
The Valentine's Day party continues.
1.6k words
4.4
64.1k
13
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 03/15/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Deb and I had gotten our rocks off, we put on the robes provided for us by Mark and Rosa and shuffled out to the kitchen. Mark and Jane were there when we arrived, and Sean and Rosa came out not long after that. Everyone embraced their spouses and any questions about how things went in a particular bedroom were met with wry smiles. It appears Mark and Rosa's Valentine's Day party idea was a smashing success. Mark made another round of drinks and suggested we all go out to the hot tub on their deck.

Given that we had all just had hot, sweaty sex with another member of our group, and were fairly lit from all the drinks we'd consumed, no one really gave a second thought to just dropping their robe and stepping into the Jacuzzi. Having been with Deb earlier, and getting first-hand knowledge of what she looked like nude, my eyes were fixed on Rosa as she pulled her robe apart and slid it back over her shoulders. I'd always wanted to see my friend's hot Hispanic wife naked and now I was finally getting my chance. She looked magnificent in the moonlight, her light brown skin with darker brown nipples topping her perfect breasts, and neatly trimmed dark patch down below. What a sight! Mark noticed me staring at his wife and joked, "Why don't you take a picture, it'll last longer," and everyone laughed. As our robes hit the deck we all settled into the hot, bubbling water next to our spouses.

"Well," said Mark as he held his glass up to everyone, "I hope it was as all you had hoped it would be." We all raised our glasses and responded in the affirmative. He continued, "I must say, Jane gave me one wild ride. I felt like a rodeo cowboy."

"Yeah, and you only lasted about eight seconds, cowboy," responded Jane sarcastically and we all laughed. For being so apprehensive earlier, Jane certainly appeared at ease with it all now. I guess she enjoyed herself with Mark as much as I had with Deb. Everyone was in a great mood and we all shared little tidbits of what happened during our hook-ups.

Now that I knew who Jane had hooked up with, visions of her and Mark fucking and sucking began to fill my head and my dick started to swell under the water. I was looking forward to getting Mark's sloppy seconds after we get home and she tells me the whole story of what happened.

After we had all shared a little bit of our encounters Sean said, "Hey Mark, when can we do this again? I want a crack at Jane, too." We all laughed, and then Jane did something that surprised the hell out of me.

She got up and said, "Who says we need to wait until another time?" and she moved across the Jacuzzi to Sean. Jane sat on his lap, with her breast right in front of his face. Sean didn't need any coaxing and he devoured her pink nipple. Jane reached behind his head and stroked Sean's hair as he licked and sucked on her tits. I would have expected something like this from Rosa, but not my Jane. I must say I was quite turned on by it. I assume the others were too because their eyes were transfixed on Sean and Jane.

We all watched for a moment, and then Mark and I looked at each other and shrugged. I took that as permission to go for Rosa and I stood up, revealing my erection, and moved over to Rosa. As I did, Mark took Deb's hand and they moved to an open spot in the Jacuzzi. I stood in front of Rosa and she took my rod in her hand and began to stroke it.

"Is this for me," she asked.

"Every rock-hard inch of it," I replied, and she took me into her mouth. I reached down and played with her nipples as Rosa bobbed on my pole. As she sucked my cock I looked over to see what the other couples were doing. Jane had stepped up onto Sean's seat, with a leg on each side of him, and he was eating her pussy. Mark was sucking on Deb's luscious boobs and his hand was between her legs. I could tell by the motion of her arm that Deb was jacking his cock under the water while he worked on her.

Rosa sucked me for a little while longer, and then I stood her up and kissed her deeply. Our tongues entwined as I reached down and massaged her ass, then I began to kiss her neck. I moved down to her breasts and began sucking her hard nipples. After giving Rosa's tits a good licking and sucking I had her sit on the edge of the hot tub and I moved between her legs.

I dove right in and buried my face in Rosa's pussy, licking and sucking on her labia and clit. Her pussy tasted fantastic, but there was a faint taste of something foreign. Sean must have shot his load inside Rosa and I was tasting a little of his jizz. It wasn't terrible, so I just continued eating Rosa out. I had always thought that someone as Rosa would be great in bed, and a screamer as well, and I must say I was right. She was very vocal the whole time I was going down on her. As she neared her peak she began crying out "Oh God, I'm cumming, I'm cumming, oh God, oh God......."

Rosa shuddered and bucked as her orgasm hit and I had to hold onto her hips to keep mouth connected to her pussy. As Rosa's orgasm subsided I moved from between her legs and had her bend over the side of the Jacuzzi with her knees up on the seat. I guided the head of my dick to her open slit and easily pushed inside her. She moaned loudly as I slid my rod in and out of her hot pussy. As I fucked Rosa I could hear Jane reaching her orgasm behind me. This made me pound Rosa's pussy even harder and she continued to cry out with each thrust. It was a good thing I had cum earlier because it gave me the staying power to last a while with Rosa. If I hadn't, I surely would have came fairly quickly while fucking her.

The taboo aspect of what was transpiring had me so turned on that I don't know if my dick had ever been harder than it was at that moment. Here we were, having sex with our best friends' spouses, right next to them, while they had sex with ours. It was one thing to have visions of what was transpiring in the other bedrooms earlier but now we were able to actually see it. With Rosa and me facing away from the others I needed to change our position so I could see the action better. I wanted to watch what was going on while I fucked her.

I pulled out of Rosa's pussy, took her by the hand, and moved to the large lounging seat in the Jacuzzi. I lay back in the seat and had Rosa sit on my pole. I had the perfect vantage point now. I could see Mark eating Deb's pussy as she cried out with an orgasm in one section, and Jane sitting at the edge of her seat with Sean between her legs, fucking her under the water while he kissed her in the other section. Rosa's hot pussy felt wonderful as she rode my cock, moving back and forth, grinding down onto it. By this point Mark had bent Deb over and was fucking her from behind.

My dick must have been hitting Rosa's g-spot because I could tell by she was building to another orgasm as she rode me. I tugged on her nipples and coaxed her on, saying "Cum for me Rosa, cum for me while you ride my hard cock," and she cried out as she reached her second orgasm. This must have pushed Mark over the edge because he moaned, pulled his cock out of Deb, and shot a load onto her ass.

After watching Sean thrust his hips between my wife's legs, making splashing waves in the hot tub, I heard him say he wanted to cum in Jane's mouth. Rosa continued to grind down on me as Sean moved up next to Jane and stick his thick cock in her face. Jane hungrily took it in her mouth and began sucking it as she stroked the shaft.

I hadn't been able to see Sean's cock going into my wife because it was under the water, but now I had a clear view of her sucking my friend's dick right in front of me. Sean thrust his hips and fucked her mouth as he held her head. The sight of my wife sucking Sean's cock pushed me to the brink and I grabbed Rosa's hips as my cock swelled with my seed. I shot my load deep inside Rosa as I moaned, "Aaaaarrrgh..."

Rosa continued to ride me as I emptied my cock inside her, then I pulled her down to me and we kissed. As we separated I heard Sean moan, "Oh yeah Janey, just like that, don't stop, I'm gonna cum..." and he tensed up as he shot his load down her throat. My wife milked every last drop of cum from Sean's cock and he plopped down next to her on the Jacuzzi seat.

We sat there and panted for a moment then we all laughed. What a night! It was all almost too much to believe. We sat back and basked in the afterglow of the hot sex and about an hour later we called it a night.

This was the beginning of a wonderfully hot new relationship with our friends, with more experiences to follow. But that's for another time and story.