Valentine Fantasy Contest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Kissing my way down over her raised ribcage and to her tight flat belly I came to her pelvic bone above her dripping cunt. Kissing lower I hovered over her lewd looking pussy, her full fat cuntlips were thick with her excited blood rushing to her pussy. I could see the thick gooey river of juices flowing from her pussy. I took a deep breath and I the scent was intoxicating, lowering my mouth I alternated blowing a cool breeze and then a warm breath on her pussy.

Robin arched her back trying to get my mouth on her pussy, but I resisted; "Oh my god John, please, please, now!"

I looked up at her, past her heaving tits that rolled back and forth and shined in the dim light of the bedroom from my sucking; "Please what Robin? Tell me what you want!"

She looked at me, no longer with those doe eyes, but now with fire and lust burning into me; "Do me John, suck me lick me!"

I laughed, lick what Robin, suck what, tell me or I'll stop right now!" I had no intentions of stopping, but I wanted to hear my dream girl say what she wanted me to do to her.

Her breath was now coming in gasps as she licked her parched lips; "Oh John, lick my pussy, finger my cunt and make me cum. I want to feel your tongue buried deep in my pussy and suck on my cunt lips. Come on John pleaseeeee, oh my god John, yes, yes, yes, just like that. Oh sweet Jesus I'm cumminggggggggg!"

As she begged for it I began lapping away slowly at her cunt like a ripe dripping ice cream cone and she tasted just as sweet! I wormed my way past her thick cuntlips and barely touched her clit and she came all over my mouth. She didn't squirt, but the next best thing as her fluids gushed out and flooded my mouth. Then and there I challenged myself to make her squirt before the night was over.

Robin was rolling from side to side, her legs were wrapped around my head and shoulders and she was in a constant state of orgasms. As one ended another began and she was panting and groaning. Her body was glistening with a thin film of sweat and we had just begun.

Pulling back slightly I captured one fat outer cuntlip in between my lips and sucked it in. Letting go I did this again with the other lip and she groaned. With the large outer lip in my lips I stabbed at her inner lips with my tongue and tasted her sweet and tangy fluids. As I let go of the lip I spread the large lips with my thumbs and stared at the bright pink inner lips that were covered and oozing her juices. Working the lips back and forth the fluids bubbled up and covered my thumbs.

As I lowered my mouth again to her pussy I slipped one thumb up to her mouth and I nearly came when I felt the heat of her mouth envelope my thumb and suck her juices from the large digit.

Dropping back down to her love tunnel I began lapping away at her like a starved man. My lips, tongue and even my teeth got into the action and Robin was going insane with pleasure as I feverously ate her sopping cunt. She was coming again and again and her entire body shook and was covered in sweat as I ate her out relentlessly. Her legs were now straight out, unable to hold them on my shoulders any longer.

Robin finally got up enough strength to grip my hair and tear my face from between her legs. Looking down at me through half closed eyes, panting loudly she groaned out; "My god John, I've never cum like that before, you're incredible. As one orgasm ended another one began. Oh I can't wait to feel your cock in my pussy. If it feels half as good as your tongue I'll be the happiest woman alive. Now come up here and let me lick my juices from your messy face. Sorry about the mess, but you caused it and it better not be the last time either."

I slid up her sweat covered body and it was such a turn on feeling her slippery skin against mine. As I settled down between her outstretched legs, like a Venus flytrap her legs came up and locked in around my trim waist. My cock was lodged lengthwise along her fat outer cuntlips. It was as if my sausage was surrounded in a warm wet bun and even though I was hard, I stiffened even more. Feeling the warmth and wetness enveloping me, I could just imagine how hot her cunt would be when I slipped head first into her dripping pussy.

While I was experiencing that feeling, Robin was busy raining kisses along my neck, chin and mouth, licking and sucking her juicy cum from my face.

I ran my hands through her lush damp locks and cupping the back of her head zoomed in on her mouth and we kissed passionately. Finally out of breath we broke the kiss and I slipped my hands out from under her head and cupped her sweaty heaving tits and once again began sucking and playing with those fantastic gorgeous mounds of flesh.

Robin let out a tiny moan and whispered in my ear as she licked around the inner canal; "John, I think it's time you made love to me. Please put that gorgeous cock of yours in my empty pussy. It needs you so fucking bad. I want you to fuck me and fuck me hard and when we are through I want you to deposit your pearly white cum deep in my womb. I want to fell your juices mingle with mine and made me feel like a woman again. You've made me feel things I haven't felt in a long time and I want to feel your hot creamy sperm in my pussy."

While she was speaking I had pulled up from her breasts and looked deeply into her eyes and what I saw was genuine. Her eyes sparkled and her full red lips trembled as she spoke and I saw the sincerity in her face and in her voice. I kissed her lightly on her cheek, then her nose and eyelids and ended tenderly kissing her trembling lips. Pulling back I once again looked into her sparkling eyes and whispered to her; "I want you so much Robin, but I want you to guide me into you. I could very easily do it, but if you do it, it will show me that it's something you truly want and need."

She smiled and nodded slowly, reaching down she tenderly wrapped her slim fingers around by swollen, wet cock and rubbing the red mushroomed head back and forth, she parted her large wet outer cuntlips lodging my cock at the entrance to her inner lips. Robin let go of my cock and placed both hands on my tight ass cheeks and slowly drew my body into hers. Inch by inch my cock sank deep into her boiling hot cavern. I was buried balls deep in her quaking pussy after about a minute. The breath escaped her lungs like a deflated balloon. Her eyes were open wide and her mouth was gasping for air as I rotated my hips grinding my pelvic bone against her sensitive clit. She arched her back and fell back to the bed as I felt a rush of warm fluids bathing my cock, Robin had just cum again.

I tenderly ran my fingers through her long hair and kissed her and said; "I can't imagine in the future watching you on HLN and seeing you fully clothed. Seeing you this way, your gorgeous body naked and covered in sweat, your legs wrapped around me and me buried deep in your womb. I just don't know if I'll be able to bear it."

She smiled weakly up at me and she combed her long nails through my damp hair; "I know how you feel John, it will be tough looking into the camera and knowing you are watching me and not being able to share my body with you and feel you deep in my pussy."

When I heard her say this I lowered my mouth to hers and our lips met. The kiss grew stronger and we were soon kissing passionately. I began sliding in and out of her as slow as I could go, sliding halfway out and back all the way in. When I hit bottom I ground my pelvic bone against her and she let out a loud groan. This went on for about five minutes and Robin was panting loudly, her legs wrapped tightly around my back and the pace increased and she was arching her back, matching my downward thrusts with her upward thrusts. We were now fucking like two wild animals, both of us racing to an incredible mind blowing climax.

The room was filled with the sound of skin slapping against skin, the sound of her sopping pussy echoed through the room as her pussy make squishy sounds as I pounded her pussy. Both of us were moaning and groaning as we rushed to the climax we both wanted, but at the same time wanting to prolong as long as possible.

"John, oh John, I'm cumming, I'm cumming and I want to hold off till you are ready! Please, please cum with me, put out the fire in my pussy and cum in me, fill my womb with your cum. Oh shit, I can't hold off any longer, I'm cumming, I'm cumminggggggggg!"

She fell back onto the bed, her head was totally covered in her tangled auburn locks and seeing this erotic sight put me over the top.

"Robin. Robin, Robin, I'm cumming too. Oh fuck me, it feels like my insides are being torn out!"

I made one final lunge forward and holding it there I felt the head of my cock expand and then explode sending my pearly hot cum into her hot pussy.

When Robin felt me cumming her mouth dropped open and she wrapped her arms tightly around my shoulders, crushing me tightly against her sweaty chest.

Stream after hot creamy stream filled her quaking pussy. As I emptied my balls in her, she was pushed over the top also and I could feel her hot juices bathe my cock and mingle with my cum.

With the large amount I deposited and amount she produced her cunt could not hold it all and it began seeping out and covered her large outer lips. Looking down at the erotic sight, her full dark lips covered in thick hot white cream caused my cock to regain the stiffness it was losing.

Her eyes went wide as she felt me growing in her and she kissed my hard. Pulling away she smiled; "My god John, you're incredible, you must really like me cause no man has ever fucked me as well as you did and soon afterwards be ready for more."

I chuckled; "If you saw the sight I'm looking at, only a dead man couldn't stay hard. One other thing Robin, you may think I fucked you, but I think of it as making love to the most vibrant, sexy, erotic woman I've ever seen!"

She smiled from ear to ear and wrapping her arms around me crushed me hard against her large breasts; "Oh god John, I wish I wasn't married because I believe I'm falling in love with you. No man has ever treated me the way you have or played my body like a fine tuned instrument, getting the most out of it. Come on John, this time I want you to fuck me, because if you made love to me last time I can't wait to see how I feel after you fuck me."

I let out a chuckle and then in one quick move pulled out of her pussy. It made a sloppy popping noise as the suction from all the juice was very erotic.

Robin made a loud groan as I left a void in her cunt and was about to protest when I gripped her by the hips and flipped her over onto her belly. Still holding her by the hips I drew her up onto her knees. Her head was buried in the pillow and she tossed her head from side to side trying to see what I was doing. When she did this her long auburn hair flew back and forth and looked like a long dark red veil covering her face and back.

"John what are you doing?"

Gripping my slime covered cock I ran it up and down the length of her full dripping cuntlips. She let out a groan and wiggled her ass back against my cock. She knew what was coming and took a deep breath in anticipation of me once again penetrating her pussy.

"Oh Yesssssssssssssss"; she hissed out as I slid slowly and surely into her tight wet cunt. I pulled halfway out and plunged back in, then I began fucking her like she wanted. Holding onto her ample hips I fucked fast and deep into her pussy and her full cunt began splashing our mixed cum from her spasming cunt.

She fell to the bed, her legs unable to hold herself up and I followed plowing deeper and faster into her cunt.

She rolled her head from side to side trying to get as much air into her lungs as possible as another orgasm wracked her gorgeous body. She was moaning and groaning constantly now. I was unable to make out what she was saying, but by the expression on her face she loved every second of it.

I continued to pull her to her knees, driving deep into her pussy and she fell back to the bed. When she did this it drove me even deeper into her and she shook again. Over and over again we did this and she was dripping with sweat from every pore, her once gorgeous hair now stuck to her forehead, face and neck as it became wet.

"John, oh John I feel like I'm going to explode and, and, and, oh my god I'm going to cum, oh fuck, fuck meeeeeeeeee!!

I went into overdrive. I gathered her long mane in my hands and like riding a bucking bronco I pulled back on her hair and drove my cock faster and deep as I could into her pussy. Her huge tits swayed from side to side and the slapping of my thighs against her ass echoed through the room.

Robin let out a loud scream and fell to the bed, my cock popped out and she began squirting, bathing my thighs and soaking the bed.

I was like a man possessed, flipping her over and spreading her legs I dropped down to her still squirting pussy and I locked my mouth to her pussy. Her juices covered my face and it was dripping everywhere, from my hair my forehead, nose, mouth and chin, I didn't care, as a matter of fact I was loving it, I had died and gone to heaven.

Robin just laid there panting and running her hands through my soaked hair, her eyes rolled back in her head and nearly blacked out from the intense orgasm.

I lapped away at her and tiny jolts coursed through her body and she jerked and moaned with each swipe of my tongue.

Pulling my face from her outstretched legs she moaned out; "No more, please no more or I'll faint. I'm so fucking sensitive it's beginning to hurt, please, please John stop!"

Reluctantly I rose up from her love grotto. I had to be a sight to see, her thick creamy cum dripping from my face.

Robin smiled weakly and using her thumbs swiped the cum from my eyebrows and cheeks. Bringing the cum she captured to her mouth she licked it seductively, god she looked great. I couldn't wait to continue, but I think she was done for the night.

I kissed her lovingly and slowly rubbed her large nipples. They slowly began to perk up and she wiggled her hips back and forth, this woman was incredible. After the intense orgasm and fucking she had experienced, she was beginning to get turned on again.

"John, please let me up, I need to use the bathroom."

I let her up and as I watched her gorgeous ass wiggle towards the bathroom she turned and smiled broadly; "Don't you fall asleep on me now. I'm going to freshen up and when I get back I'm going to take care of you the way you just took care of me, see you soon lover." She blew me a kiss and closed the bathroom door behind her.

Robin had to be in there a good twenty minutes, but when she came out it was well worth the wait. She struck a seductive pose, one naked thigh slipped from the slid up the length of her floor length evergreen satin slip. It hugged her every curve like a glove, two tiny straps held the lacy top to her breasts that were bursting to free themselves. She had reapplied her make-up and looked like a million dollars. She looked at me through those sultry dark eyes and placing one long red fingernail to her luscious wet red lipsticked lips sucked on it lightly, running her wet tongue around it whisperer; Like what you see stud? Does it give you any ideas? What would you like me to do to you seeing you took SUCH good care of me?"

As if she was on a topless bar runway she walked slowly towards the bed. When she reached it she looked down at my cock, still covered in her juices and growing to its full length. She licked her full red lips and through heavy lidded lust filled eyes she whispered out; "Play with it John, stroke it up and down and get it really stiff for me. Clean all of our cum from it. Oh yes, yes just like that, that's so fucking hot. Oh my god, give me your hand, let me lick our cum from your hand. I want to taste our cum."

Her breath was coming faster now; her huge tits rose and fell in their lacy confinement. Gripping my wrist in her hand she raised my hand to her lips and began sucking each slime covered digit. One by one she licked them clean and slid lower to the palm licking a large dollop of cream from there. Rolling it around with her tongue she leaned over and gave me a deep kiss, transferring the cum from her mouth to mine.

It was my turn to moan and as I reached up to run my fingers through her hair and capture her head. She pulled back and with a smile waved her index finger at me; "No, oh no John, now it's my turn to tease you and drive you crazy."

I smiled up at her and laid back to accept my erotic punishment.

Stepping back she ran her finger under the tiny strap holding up her slip. Sliding her finger up and down she slowly slid it from her shoulder. Her right breast threatened to jump free, but she held it in place. Doing the same to the other strap the lacy bodice clung to her breasts not wanting to let go. Placing her hands on her hips she gripped the satin material and tugged downward and the lacy top fluttered from her breasts and the slip rested about her waist.

Licking her lips again she looked up at me slowly; "Do you like my tits John? I sure like them, I love having them sucked. When no one is around I'll even suck them myself. I love sucking on tits. Would you like to see me sucking on another woman's tits? Maybe one day back in Atlanta I'll hook up with Christi Paul and you can watch the two of us suck on each other's tits. Hers aren't as large as mine, but she had incredibly large nipples and I know you'd have fun fucking her too."

"Oh god Robin, yes, yes to it all. Please bring those gorgeous tits over here so I can suck on them and make you happy."

She laughed; "All in due time John, all in due time. Like I said, it's your turn to suffer and enjoy the torture."

She rolled her large nipples between her thumbs and forefingers and tugged at them and closing her eyes she moaned and licked her glossy red lips. Letting go of them she hooked her fingers in the slip and wiggling her hips slowly lowering the satin material. It pooled around her ankles and she kicked it away like a well experienced stripped. Robin was standing there in her high heeled slippers and green lacy panties which had a difficult time holding her tight ass and juicy pussy. Her full lipped cunt showed prominently through the panties and a dark spot was growing where her pussy was leaking already, even after she cleaned up in the bathroom.

This pleased me knowing she was getting turned on again, getting ready for another bout on the bed.

"I want you to place your hands at your sides and leave them there. If you move them or try to touch me, I'll stop, do you understand?"

I nodded as I watched her step closer to the bed. Placing her long slim fingers on my ankle, she slowly slid her hand up my leg, kneading it as she went higher at an excruciatingly slow pace. I wiggled my hips and slid my legs back and forth from the intense pleasure she was sending up my legs.

She giggled, "Sit still will ya or I'll stop!"

I bit my lower lip as she traveled past my knee and up my inner thigh. Sitting on the edge of the bed she dipped her head causing her long auburn mane, which was now brushed out straight, to tumble down and like a dark red veil cascaded across my legs. She swayed back and forth teasing my thighs, balls and cock with her soft lush hair.

I let out a groan and gripped the sheets in my fists trying to restrain myself from attacking her.

She laughed; "That's a good boy, keep those hands off of me and you will be rewarded like you never have been before."

Her hands had now moved to my swollen balls and Robin cupped them in her hand, her one finger wormed its way between my ass cheeks and tickled my asshole. Locking her eyes with mine she looked at me with lust in them and slowly slid her finger into my asshole.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers