Valentine Fantasy Contest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers

I arched my back and she placed her other hand on my belly and pushed me back to the mattress. This caused her finger to slip even deeper into my ass and it seemed like my cock got even harder, if that was possible. It stood straight up and swayed back and forth like a methadone.

Robin laughed out loud with her patented laugh and I looked at her trying my best from throwing her to the bed and fucking the hell out of her.

While her one finger fucked my asshole her other hand caught my swaying cock and gripping it at the base squeezed it and slowly pulled upwards, trying to draw my cum out. A large drop of precum seeped out and using her thumb she rubbed it around my cock to lubricate her hand. Poised over my cock she let a large drop of spit drip out of her mouth and opening her hand she caught it in her palm. Closing it she proceeded to drag her hand back down to the base applying as much pressure as she could casing me to roll my head from side to side and moan from the intense pleasure. Over and over again she did this squeezing so hard and pulling tightly on my cock I thought I was going to die from the sensations coursing through my body. My cockhead was beet red from the tight squeezing she was applying and them she put out the fire.

Robin lowered her head and I though she was going to drop some more saliva on it, but this time she went even lower and kissed the head lightly and ran her hot wet tongue around and around the crown. Kicking off her high heeled slippers and still wearing her panties she straddled my legs and began sucking my cock like it was never sucked before. Her eyes watered and she gagged a couple of times as she took the head down her long slender throat. With my cock buried deep in her throat I felt her tongue whip around the shaft like a lizard's tongue, driving me insane.

I fought like crazy to keep my hands at my side, but couldn't any longer. Running my fingers through her long auburn mane she looked up at me through those lust filled dark eyes. Her nostrils flared as she tried to breathe and keep my cock in her throat. She no longer cared about my hands and welcomed my caresses.

She pulled her mouth off my cock and the sight was unbelievable. A thick string of saliva clung to my cock and her lower lip. With a painstakingly slow movement she straightened up and the string broke, letting her mouth open a large dollop of saliva drooled out of her mouth, down her chin and slipped between those two large swaying tits. She smiled slyly and bending down captured my cock between those luscious orbs of flesh and enveloping my cock in her tit flesh she began to fuck my cock with her tits.

I have never felt anything like it before. When she paused I could feel her heartbeat through her tit and against my cock.

Robin's breathing was more labored now as she ran her large tits up and down my stiff shaft. With each downward slide her warm wet mouth would capture my cock and reapply more of her saliva to lubricate my cock.

I knew if she didn't stop soon I would be producing a lot of lubrication, the hot creamy lube from my tightening balls.

Robin's face, upper chest and face were flushed as she was fucking my cock faster and faster. She was nearing an orgasm as she rode my leg, running her dripping panty clad cunt back and forth across my shin and knee.

I gripped her by the hips and pulled her higher up my body.

She wiggled around, tugging her panties off and with frustration nearly ripped them off her legs.

Her large tits, shiny from my juice and her saliva swayed back and forth and I guided one stiff nipple in between my lips.

Robin let out a groan and reached down and gripping my cock rubbed it violently back and forth along her fat cuntlips. Stabbing at her covered clit she let out a high pitched squeal. Panting loudly she rose a little higher and lodging the large mushroomed head between those fat cuntlips, she slowly lowered her legs. Inch by inch my cock disappeared into her heaving body.

I pulled off her tit and guided her hips on their downward path to heaven. Her inner lips separated and the heat in her womb was incredible. Her juices were bubbling out as my cockmeat filled the void in her pussy leaving very little space for her cream.

Robin let out a groan as she wiggled her hips grinding her erect clit against my pelvic bone. Her mouth was gasping open, her eyes rolled back in her head and she shook as she came once again. The hot juices she produced were amazing and it flowed out of her and settled down between my ass cheeks.

As Robin came she leaned forward and I began feasting on her swaying tits. I couldn't get enough of them and suddenly I turned sad, knowing tomorrow would be the last day with this gorgeous creature. I was shaken from my reverie as she began lifting up and slamming her gorgeous ass against my muscular thighs. Up and down, up and down she picked up the pace and pulling her tits from my face she replaced them with her mouth and began sucking on my tongue like she did my cock.

We broke the kiss and Robin arched her back as I gripped her ass cheeks and spreading them I guided her up and down on my stiff cock. I just happened to look past her and caught her figure in the dresser mirror and she let out a groan; "Oh god John, I just felt you get harder, longer and thicker, how did that happen? I thought you were turned on before but now, oh my god fuck me, shit you feel huge now, how, how?"

I told her to look back and the sight we both saw was incredible. With my hands spreading her cheeks we both watched as my cock sliced in and out of her body, her large thick lips were glued to my cock and slid back and forth as I entered and exited her gorgeous pussy. On top of that as she arched her back her long auburn tresses floated and danced along her trim tapered back; "Now do you see why I got harder Robin?"

She giggled and leaned down and kissed my again, her hard nipples dragged across my chest as she rode me. Sitting up again she once again arched her back and picked up the pace.

My eyes were glued to the mirror and I felt like I was going to burst at any second.

Faster and faster she bounced on my cock. I let go of her ass cheeks and played with her swaying tits and she slammed down once more and that did it.

I exploded in her pussy and this triggered another amazing orgasm from her tightening pussy.

My cum mingled with hers as we both shook and panted as we came. It felt like it was never going to end and I loved that.

Robin collapsed against me and all that was heard in the room was our heavy breathing. After about a minute or two Robin rolled off of me and flopped down on the bed and our cum oozed out of her pussy.

She turned towards me and smiling weakly whispered; "I'm not sure if you knew this John, but my husband and I have been trying to conceive with no success. We found out recently that he had a very, very low sperm count and probably could not get me pregnant. That is where you come into the picture. After reading your e-mails and how much you liked me we both agreed it was the perfect solution. So you see John, I deceived you and am sorry, but I wanted so much to get pregnant, I didn't figure when it was all over that I would have such strong feeling for you, I think I've fallen in love with you. Can you forgive me for the deceit?"

I chuckled; "I figured something was up. I may be somewhat of a good looking man, but I've never been a lady killer and when you came on to me I spoke with Bob and he hinted that something was up, he didn't know exactly what, but he knew you were acting out of character. I loved romancing you and treating you like I did. It's something I will never forget, but I will understand if you need to go back to your husband. I just hope you go back to him for the right reasons and just don't go back to him because you are a good person and are doing it because it's the right thing to do, does that make sense?"

She nodded and tears were running down her cheek. She kissed me tenderly on the lips and snuggled up to me; "Thank you for understanding, you gave me the most perfect couple of days I've ever had in my life and I have a lot of thinking to do."

She rested her head on my chest and slowly drifted off to sleep.

Somewhere in the middle of the night I woke slowly to the feeling of a hot wet mouth on my cock. When I opened my eyes I was treated to a pussy staring me in the face. Robin had climbed up and got in a sixty nine position and was bobbing up and down on my cock. She was hoping I would wake and take the hint and my mother didn't raise a dummy and I gripped her hips and guided Robin's hips down to my mouth.

She let out a low groan as I found her hidden clit and worked it back and forth. She was gasping for breath before too long and sucked my harder sending my cock deep down her throat.

I lost it when she shoved two fingers up my ass. I sent copious amounts of cum down her throat as she suck and bobbed on my cock.

Robin came soon afterwards as I did the same, shoving two of my fingers up her asshole. She let out a high pitched squeal and sent a stream of cum down my throat.

Once we both recovered from such a strong oral orgasm she slid off of me and snuggling next to me once again drifted off to sleep, kissing me passionately before she did.

Just before dawn I woke to a hard-on. Robin's ample ass was pressed up against me and who was I to look a gift horse in the eye? I swiped my cock back and forth against her tight lipped pussy. I found it damp from last night's oral fun and it quickly got even wetter.

Robin stirred slightly and her legs separated giving me easier access. I pushed forward and those large lips gripped my cock and I felt like they were drawing me in. I rocked back and forth and by the time I was halfway in her pussy Robin woke.

"Mmmmmmmmm, such a lovely way to wake up! Fuck me John, fuck me and make sure you deposit your cum in my pussy, I want your baby!"

I lazily pushed and my thighs were now pressed against her ass cheeks. I ran my hand up her back and pulled on her disheveled hair.

She let out a moan and turned her head back and kissed me hard as I began fucking her pussy in earnest.

I let go of her hair and as we continued to kiss I ran my hand around and cupped one of her large tits. My thumb rolled her nipple and it perked up instantly.

We fucked at a leisurely pace for nearly twenty minutes and as the sun came up so did Robin's orgasm. It built slowly and she began pushing back against me harder and faster.

Pinching her nipples harder she looked me in the eye; "Fuck me John, fuck me like it's the last time you'll ever fuck me. I want to cum and cum like I never have before. I want your sperm to merge with my egg and make a baby."

I pulled out and she let out a moan. I ran my cum covered cock back and forth against her gorgeous ass and found her asshole. Her eyes went wide as I pushed hard and suddenly I was in her ass. She wiggled her ass as I slid in deeper.

"Oh fuck my ass, fuck my ass, but please don't cum in my ass, I want it in my pussy one last time."

I plowed her ass and rolled her over onto her belly. I rose and fell as my thighs slapped against her cushioned ass cheeks. Gripping her by the hips I pulled her to her knees and I began fucking her ass faster and faster. The room was filled with the sounds of skin slapping against skin.

Robin was moaning constantly and shuttered and came again when I reached down and fingered her clit and slipped two fingers in to make four, seeing she already had two of her fingers n her dripping cunt.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, fuck my ass John, I've never had a cock in my ass before and I can't believe I've waited this long to do it. Oh shit, I'm going to cum again!"

She was fucking my cock like crazy. Her back arched and she slammed back into me harder and harder. Her large tits were swinging back and forth and she tossed her hair around, it was a tangled mess, but she never looked more desirable. The animal lust in her took over as I pulled her hair and bit down on her exposed neck. She let out a growl like a wounded animal and shook again and then my goal had been reached.

Robin stiffened and all of a sudden my thighs were covered in her cum, she started squirting and shook violently.

I pulled out of her ass and found her squirting cunt and slammed all the way in, in one quick lunge.

She fell to the bed, squashing her mammoth tits against the mattress, her face buried in the pillow she let out a blood curdling scream and came again, squirting all over my cock and balls.

This was just too much for me to take and I fell against her sweat covered back , buried my face in her luscious hair and came buckets in her cunt. If she wasn't pregnant now, she'd never be.

She was still on the bed and I panicked, pulling out of her I rolled her over and she was breathing, but had blacked out from the intense orgasms, one after the other.

I kissed her tenderly and she stirred, her eyes fluttered open and she smiled up at me with those twinkling, yet sultry eyes. "God I was going to miss this woman;" I thought to myself.

She stretched like a feline waking up, wrapped her arms around me and whispered in my ear; "I don't think I'll be able to give you up John. I have a dilemma, I love my husband, but he's like a virgin teenager in bed compared to you, what am I going to do?"

I lovingly swept a stray lock of hair from her face and I could see the love and turmoil in her eyes. I leaned over and kissed each eye and she cooed and wrapped her arms around me and whispered again; "Just hold me, love me and never let go."

After a minute or so I could hear her even breathing as she drifted off to sleep again.

I slowly got up and went into the shower and turned on the water as hot as I could. As the night's and morning loving sessions ran off my body and down the shower drain, so did my hopes for us to be together again. Once I was finished I wrapped myself in a large towel and went back into the bedroom suite. I could still smell her scent on my body, but knew eventually it would fade, but never the way I felt for the woman who slept so peacefully just a few feet away.

I called down for a light breakfast and told them not to knock because I didn't want to wake Robin. When the room service attendant arrived he looked with lust at the naked form of Robin, but quickly looked away when he saw me staring at him.

As he left he once again eyed Robin, knowing he had one hellava story to tell them downstairs in the kitchen.

I kept Robin's breakfast covered and I sat in the overstuffed chair sipping my coffee looking over the wakening city below and I thought how much I was going to miss Robin after we arrived back in Atlanta.

While I was on my second cup of coffee I felt a soft brushing against my shoulder, when a soft pair of lips tenderly kissing my bare neck. I looked up with a tear in my eye and when Robin saw this she knew what I was feeling. She bent lower and wrapped her arms around me and just held me.

After a couple of minutes she let go and came around the chair and cheerfully flopped down on my lap. "So tell me stud, what do you want to do the last morning here in New York? How about the two of us going to the CNN Headquarters, there are a few women I can introduce you to. I know after I tell them what a fantastic time I had here with you, they'd be clamoring to go out with you."

I shook my head and rested it on the upper slope of her breasts. "I would rather spend the hours we have left here in the room with you, if that's okay with you?"

"That would be great, but I do have to check in at the office here and let them know what I'm doing. If you want you can stay here or go with me. Which way do you want to go?"

I guess I'll go with you." She could tell my heart wasn't into it but didn't have a choice.

I'll get dressed and go back to my room and change into something more appropriate for office visiting, okay?"

She smiled weakly at me and nodded, know that wasn't anything she could say short of leaving her husband that would make me happy at the moment.

She kissed my lightly on the lips and got up off my lap. Not even noticing I didn't have a hard-on at the moment, she knew the fairytale week-end coming to an end.

I got up and went into the bathroom to change and when I came out, she was now crying. "You're mad at me aren't you? I can tell you can't even look me in the eye can you?"

I took her gorgeous face in my cupped hands and lightly kissed her tears away; "Don't cry Robin, let's just remember the great time we had together, I'm sorry if I made you cry, but I can't hide how I feel about you. I have to try and distant myself from you or I'll never be able to let you go. Do you understand?"

She nodded slowly and kissed me back, this time with more passion and I started to stiffen as I felt her large bare tits pressing against my shirt.

I kissed her and whispered in her ear, "Call my room when you're ready to go, okay?"

Before she could answer I turned and left the room. When I got back into my room, I changed and called down to the desk and spoke briefly with the man on duty and took care of what I had planned. I waited for Robin to come. I was sitting in my chair looking down at the ice rink, thinking what a great time the two of us had there and there was a light tapping at the door. When I opened it I was awestruck looking at how gorgeous she was again, or should I say as always.

She was wearing a black tunic lined in white, it ended just below her ass and under that she had on a black pair of opaque stockings or super tight tights. On her feet here a pair of black patent leather boots that came nearly up to her knees. As always her makeup was perfect with bright red lip gloss that looked very, very inviting. Her hair was pulled back in a tight ponytail that hung down past her shoulders. Her eyes sparkled as she saw my reaction; I thought this outfit may perk you up, what do you think?"

"Awesome, just fucking awesome Robin, we better leave and leave now or we'll never leave."

She laughed; "Now that's the John I learned to love. Okay let's go so we can hurry back and I want this outfit lying on the floor next to the bed. Don't you think it will look better there then on me?"

"I doubt it, but would love to see how that looks!"

She laughed and we left the room. A cab was waiting for us and whisked us off to the CNN offices. There Robin introduced me to Betty Nguyen, Heidi Collins and Bonnie Schneider all who looked even more desirable after they talked awhile with Robin.

We left soon after she finished with her duties and we rushed back to the hotel. As soon as the door closed behind us Robin was in my arms. I pinned her against the wall and we kissed like two love starved animals.

She kissed me back with the same vigor, when she broke the kiss she was panting and I spun her around and unzipping her tunic I yanked it over her head. To my pleasant surprise she was naked under it. Nearly dragging her to the bed I pushed her face down on the bed and gripping her tights at the crotch I pulled violently and the material gave way leaving her pussy naked and dripping.

I place my hand in the small of her back and held her there while I stripped naked and crawling up on the bed I pulled her to her knees and with one quick lunge buried my cock deep in her pussy.

Robin grunted like a stuffed pig and tried to pull away. I held her firmly by the top of her tights I began fucking her fast and deep. She was moaning constantly as she began pushing back against me, but she dropped her head to the pillow and screamed out as she started cumming already. She tossed her head from side to side trying to see what was going on behind her. Her long boots scraped against my lower legs and turned me on even more.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers