Valentine Presents

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm squeezing your dick hard to delay your spurting too soon. As soon as you stop shaking, I'll suck you again and repeat. When I let you cum, you will cum hard. If you recover quickly, just wait til you feel mommy's tight, hot throat! You are long enough to easily go down my throat. You thought a warm mouth was heaven, HA!?"

I wrapped my tongue around my son's helm and sucked as I slid down his shaft. When his balls tightened, I stopped and held his shaft tight. Not wanting to torture him, I soon let him cum in my mouth and swallowed all his tasty, virginal cum. Our men applauded lightly. He fell back in tired delight and I told him to just watch Barry. "Oh, mom! You have to teach my girlfriend that trick. It was wonderful!"

"Your sperm is savory, salty and very tasty!" Al and Mel smiled at me and gave a thumbs up. "All right 'gentlemen,' everybody up and arms up!" We stripped all our husbands one at a time and watched their stiff cocks leap out of their shorts. They kicked off their clothes as we stroked their love sticks. Davy's cock was a near clone of his dad's. Both uncut, thick and over eight inches - solid pussy pleasers.

"Davy, before we get too messy, I want you to lick all our pussies and try to make us cum. Betty first." He struggled and got nowhere with her. "OK, honey, try me next and watch as your dad licks Mel. Do what he does; he's very good at eating pussy. Much better. See how he slides two fingers in and ouuuut of Mel's cunt.

"I'll explain landmarks and tips another time. Maybe with your girlfriend too? That little pink nub is VERY sensitive and I'll teach you how to ply that well. Now lick Mel's pussy and finger her as she tells you. Try humming as you touch her clit. You did very well so mommy needs to get fucked now."

Barry finally had my attention and easily slipped into my slippery snatch balls deep. Davy watched him pound his momma and watched my climax build. He watched me flush and distort my face. He saw my thighs and tits shake every time Barry shoved hard against my ass. He wondered if I were being hurt. When I gasped no, he pulled and pinched a nipple. When I told him to twist and pinch harder, he did and I came in a loud screech and a series of shudders that scared him. He saw his momma's cum face for the first time. In fact, that was his first time watching any woman cum. Teaching his girlfriend would be fun!

Betty enjoyed the new feeling of a new partner and came quickly. She bent farther to lick my husband's cock as he fucked Mel, and until Mark finally filled her swollen snatch with his seed. Then she switched with Mel and fulfilled her primary fantasy. She sucked Mel's nectar off Al's cock as she stared at me or Davy. Satisfied with her oral work, she slowly impaled herself on Al's throbbing cock in a reverse cowboy as she smirked at me.

She STILL didn't get that I wanted to share our men - especially hers and his nine-inch cock. Davy's rod seemed to surge each time her big tits swung toward him. Pressing her victory, she bent to my son and gulped down his cock. He immediately groaned and filled her belly with novice sperm. Watching his ass clench and his hips rise as he fired his seed into her was amazing and adorable.

Before Barry spouted in me, I told Davy to get a condom from a drawer and put it on. Selfishly, I pulled off of Barry with a promise to return quickly and told Davy to put his big, stiff cock in his mommy.

"I want to be the one to take your virginity, my special Valentine's Day gift to you. YES, slide it all the way into mommy's gaping, wet pussy until your pubes crush mine. Oh, yes! Jussssst hold it in there a moment and FEEL the wet warmth, the comfort in knowing you can't be any closer that this. Mmmmmmmmmm."

We hugged and kissed passionately like distanced lovers who once again found each other. My tongue taught his how to wrestle gently, firmly, intoxicatingly. We lost track of time. Some exaggerated coughs roused me to my mission.

"Honey, push your cock in and out a few times and, ugghh that's so good, um, check that it's fully coated. On this special night, you will also learn anal sex. Remember your hygiene! Once you put your cock inside an asshole, you cannot put it in any other hole before thoroughly cleaning it - unless you use and dispose of a condom. Now you understand why I had you put one on. Even going to another rectum is not safe sex."

Poor Davy looked shell shocked. "Honey, I'm going to turn around and mount Barry's big cock now. When I lean forward, I want you to gently rub my anus as he fucks me. You'll see it wink at you as I get more aroused. Lick your finger or take some lube off your condom and rub around my rear hole, when it winks open, gently roll your finger tip inside. If you need more lube, slide your finger along Barry's cock and ride with it in my pussy before you invade my ass. He won't mind.

"My anus will probably clench, but keep your finger there and slide it in a bit at a time. Soon your whole finger will be inside mommy's ass. Remember that all the nerves are near the surface, not inside, so roll or turn your finger as it goes in or out. When my muscles relax, you can add a second finger and expand my rear hole some more. Soon, it will linger open widely, that's when you can rub the beautiful head of your covered cock against that hole and worm it in.

"If I clench firmly, just pause a second to let me get used to you. Keep the shaft wet with more pussy wetness if needed, mind your hygiene, and push your bishop inside. Once it pops in, pause and enjoy the heat in my rectum. Finally, you may push deeper until you're all the way in. You'll feel Barry's cock inside my pussy that will make me tighter for you. Work out a rhythm between you, experiment. I want you both fucking me at once and we may all cum together. I may not be able to direct you if my mouth is full of cock too! Uugggggh! YESSSSssssss!"

Al watched us closely and at my last comment, he pulled out of Betty's snatch and offered me his sloppy cock. I gladly swallowed it and fulfilled a rare goal- having three cocks INSIDE me at once. I'd love to know I was key to four people cumming at once. Al face fucked me, unknowingly tea bagging Barry. He and Davy found their rhythm that included twisting and sliding their cocks past each other, then alternately fucking my lower holes.

Al couldn't hold off and soon filled my belly and fell away gasping. Barry began twitching and groaning loudly. Just as he reached his peak, Davy did the same and filled my ass just seconds after Barry filled my pussy. I couldn't hold back any longer after I felt my son grunting against my ass. I came before he finished and we collapsed into a tangle of limbs and oozing genitals. Within thirty seconds, all four of us had climaxed. Does that count? I say it does!

Mark still had energy to roughly pull Betty to his lap. We gathered our breaths and watched him French her savagely as he mauled her big tits. Her nipples finally stood tall and Davy was again fascinated. He bent her over the arm of the sofa and harshly slapped her ass. None of us knew how she felt about that. She squealed, but stayed bent over so he slapped her other cheek. I briefly explained that some people really like being spanked and now we knew Betty was one of them.

Mark spread her cheeks and licked them before taking a firm bite of one. Betty wiggled her ass for him to continue. He held her cheeks apart so we could all see her bleached asshole. Another surprise from our 'shy' Betty. When he started to lick her wrinkled hole, Davy looked at me in shock. "As long as there's no visible detritus around an anus, it's nearly germ free. Externally, it's probably cleaner than a mouth.

"See? Now he's pushing his stiffened tongue inside her. It won't go far and the inner sphincter helps keep that space fairly clean too. Watch her asshole loosen up. Hmm, not a virgin ass either? We have some frank talking to do. Betty's been holding out on us." Barry grinned broadly!

"OK, son. Get closer on the sofa for a clear view. He's lubing his cock in her slimy cunt for just a few strokes, I bet. Yes, that's what I was telling you to do to me. After rolling his bishop across her rear hole to lube and loosen it, THERE, see how easily it popped inside her? Now he'll start fucking her ass until they both cum. I hope to watch you ass fuck your girlfriend soon. That's a gift you will enjoy for many years to come. See how his ass muscles clench? You don't need to remember that, it's automatic. As he starts slamming his pubes against her, ass or pussy, he'll be shooting his load into her. There."

As Mark and Betty breathlessly rolled onto the sofa, I asked Davy if he were up to another three or four way, as I'd promised, but with his dad in my ass or pussy. He lit up and insisted that he fuck my front hole this time. So in seconds, the four of us made ready once agin to fill all my holes - Barry would fuck my throat this time.

Davy trashed the condom and lay flat on the sofa so I could straddle his rock hard cock. By not reminding him that Barry's spunk was still inside me, I was preparing Davy to accept sloppy seconds without concern. I leaned onto Davy's chest so Al could get between his legs and line up his identical, uncut but now sheathed cock with my rear hole. Barry was ready for my summons. As I slid onto my boy's wonderful cock, we were both surprised by my extreme tightness.

"You didn't think I was going in the back door without lube, did you?" asked Al as I realized that his cock was inside my pussy WITH our son's! Davy began to object, but I told him that I can stretch to fit them both, after all, HE was MUCH bigger when he came out of that hole. Dad was just coating his cock with Barry's spunk to prepare for my ass. "I tied to get inside before you son, but I don't mind sharing your mom's cunt with you. This isn't the first time I've shared it with another stiff cock. Your mom is quite experienced."

"Thanks Al! Pull out now before I change my mind, you're covered enough. Ahhh, better. OK, Davy my pussy is all yours. It'll just take a minute to shrink back to normal and squeeze your lovely cock. Al, if you need more lube, finger Betty - she's full of it. OK, boys, start your engines!"

Shortly after feeling someone's slime cover my anus, Al joined his son for the first, and surely not the last, time inside my body. As they worked out their timing, I asked Davy to be aware of pressing my clit with his groin. YES! He was getting better.

"OK, Barry, let's see who elses juice is on your cock." He slipped it into my vacillating mouth and I savored the taste of his sperm and my own sweet juice. In three short pulses he was bottoming against my teeth. I could almost feel his bishop press open my stomach sphincter as it swelled against my throat. Fortunately he didn't last two minutes before filling my belly with fresh, hot tasty sperm.

My husband and son were pumping both my lower holes full of identical cock. It was confusing and wonderful. We were all gasping deeply as we performed for the others. This time, imagining my son's wholesome cock stirring within me, pressing my clit and accidentally stroking my G-spot while feeling 'his' cock also inside my ass filling me with taboo love was too much to bear. This time, I screamed in orgasm and shuddered like a leaf in a storm. I frightened poor Davy until he recognized his momma's cum face.

With renewed vigor, he pounded against my mons as his dad slammed fiercely against my ass. I felt two hot streams of fresh cum fill my pussy and my bowels. I climaxed again, a bit more quietly, but just as energetically.

'Fucking is a thirsty business' someone once said. It is. We gathered our glasses for simple, pure water and gathered our wits and our breaths. Three satisfied women were spread eagle, casually and gently rubbing our clits as four men watched. Soon three limp dicks were stirring to our touch, but one stiff cock was glaring at us. Yes, Davy was ready to go again. We just smiled at the memories of our youth.

"So did you 'gentlemen' enjoy my surprise Valentine's Day gifts, though we ignored the superfluous treasure chests?" They all murmured they did, of course. "Well Davy, was that a better 'birds and bees' discussion than we had nine years ago?" He grinned at the obvious answer. "I would have loved to teach you all this back then, but I'd still be in jail!

"I know you were planning to see her later today since she's been away, but honey, call your girlfriend and get her here now if she's home! We'll all sample, I mean teach her how to treat you as well as how you will be treating her. Convince her to come, and we'll make her cum over and over."

"Umm, Dawn baby, can you come here now? ... yes, right now. No, it's not late at all. Well, it's a surprise that I know you'll love. ... Yes, it's a special Valentine's Day gift you can never again get. Hurry."

=============
/\__/\
( ~ ~ )
> * < Please vote BIG and leave constructive comments. FIVEs are greatly appreciated. Thanks....
================ 27 hr 0700 1/23/15 ======= 6167 Words =========

11/26/14 seminal image: wife wrapped in gold ribbon is gift to husband or friends; their wives join her

12