Valentine Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,322 Followers

I watched as they slid the door open and stepped into the brisk air, clothed only in the masks. They walked to the tub and set their items down and slowly stepped down into the water, allowing me to get a good close look at each of their bodies. Both were beautiful in their own ways, one with larger breasts, while the other had fantastic legs and a perfect heart shaped ass. Either could have worked as a professional stripper, or for all I knew, did.

They lowered down into the water and slid across to me, the small red balloons pushing away from us as they did. Not a word was said as they slid against me and took turns turning my face toward them, kissing me wetly. It felt like a contest to see who could kiss me more sensuously, but the truth was, both were doing such a fantastic job I would have been hard pressed to choose a winner. I felt a hand slide up my chest and begin playing with my nipples while another hand found my hard dick, gently squeezing it. The thin one made the first move... She slid onto my lap facing me, her hand guiding me to her pussy. The water washed away most of her lubrication, but that didn't stop her. She rubbed my mushroom shaped head around her lips, settling me in her tunnel entrance. With a wicked grin she began riding up and down my dick in little short strokes, slowly working my raging hardon into her pussy.

Not to be left out of the festivities, the one with the larger breasts lifted from the water and gently pulled my head to one of her firm tits. I have always been a tit man, and I love to suck on a nice pair of tits, something which has been missing for a long time. I sucked one of her firm nipples into my mouth and rolled it between my tongue and roof of my mouth. I heard her sigh gently as I squeezed her other tit with my hand, squeezing and rolling her nipple between my fingers

The thin lady riding my dick increased her stroke, riding up and down the full length of my shaft, crying out quietly and moaning as she rode me. Having not had sex other than at my own hand for so long, the two had me incredibly close to shooting my load already.

"I'm going to cum!" I groaned, releasing the tit from my mouth only long enough for the warning.

"Do it!" The thin one cried as she began to cum herself. "Fill me with you hot cum!" she screamed.

Her pussy contracting in orgasm around me, sent me over the top and my dick pulsed with a huge gush of cum, pumping it deep into her pussy as she pushed down onto me, burying me fully into her. I heard her cry out "YES" as another huge spurt of hot juice surged into her, my mouth loosing hold of the tit I had been sucking. My dick pulsed time after time, filling her with more cum than I had put out in a very long time. Seconds felt like minutes as my dick pumped time after time inside her, finally slowing while her body twitched and squeezed me in response. My mind slowly began working again as my dick withered inside her.

I reached up and tried to slide the white mask up, but her partner's hands stopped me, gently pulling them to her large tits instead.

"I really would like to know who you are." I asked the one with the red mask as I gently squeezed her firm tits.

"Shhhhh" she answered, putting a finger gently across my lips. She smiled at me, her green eyes twinkling from the two eye holes in the mask.

The thin one slid off my softened member and stood up, turning to do something over the side of the tub. She turned back with three glasses of wine, holding one out to me and her partner reaching for the other. The two slid down next to me, pressing their bodies against mine while we sipped the sweet red liquid. The red masked one moved away for a moment, returning with a tray of small crackers covered with all kinds of cheeses and meats. They gently fed me and each other crackers, allowing plenty of time to enjoy the mix of tastes that each one held. There were sharp and soft cheeses mixed with ham and other meats. It was a very delectable snack. The thin one moved away to put down the tray and returned with a fruit tray. I saw a number of types of fruits arrayed around the small metal tray.

The one with the red mask took a grape from the tray and popped it into her mouth. She showed me the fruit between her teeth and then moved toward me. Pressing her lips to mine sensuously she fed me the grape, using her tongue to pass it into my mouth. She pulled her face away smiling, reaching for another grape and holding it inches from my face. I could take a hint. I reached my head forward and she placed the grape between my lips and then moved her mouth to cover mine, allowing me to return the favor. The three of us continued this way for some time, passing bites of grapes and juicy melon. It was quite erotic and soon had me well turned on and hard as a rock. Red took the empty tray and put it aside, returning with another.

She selected a large strawberry and dipped it in chocolate while the thin one moved onto my lap again. She used the fruit like a paintbrush, drawing small circled of chocolate around one of the thin one's nipples, after which she offered the chocolate covered nipple to me. I gently licked and swirled my tongue around her hard nub, cleaning all the chocolate from her before it was repeated on the other nipple.

The two changed places and red was now painted by her thin partner. She moaned softly as I licked and sucked all the dark fluid from her tit and nipple. She leaned back and her partner painted the other nipple while red's hand found my again hard dick and gently stroked it. Her ministrations with her hand increased the intensity of my sucking as I enveloped as much of her tit as I could with my mouth, licking and sucking her tit at the same time. The two repeated the process on her large tits again, allowing me to suck the chocolate from each side, increasing her own excitement.

Almost suddenly, red pulled away from my encircling arms, pulling me up to a standing position. She turned away from me, and bent over, her tits practically touching the churning water.

"Fuck me!" she said huskily, while the thin lady reached around me and wrapped her hand around my hardened dick. She pulled and pushed me toward her partners waiting pussy, rubbing my dick around her lips while I rested my hands on her firm ass. I felt the moisture become more slippery as her juices lubricated my purple head and pressed forward, sinking my dick a few inches into her hot pussy. I heard her moan as I began stroking in and out of her pussy, working more and more of my hard dick onto her, finally feeling my tool press against her cervix. I began stroking with abandon into her pussy, getting carried away by the sensations and sounds of her moaning and crying. I was oblivious to the cold air chilling the sweat that I was producing as I slammed my dick into her hot hole time after time, the slapping of our bodies echoing off the sides of the house. I reached under her and began squeezing her tits and nipples soon bringing her to a screaming climax. My own body responded to her practically vibrating pussy, suddenly going from that 'almost there' state to hitting the peak like a freight train.

I exploded inside her, my body spasming with each strong surge of cum I was pumping into her pussy. I heard her cry out louder as my pulsing cum pushed her climax even higher. I stood there for a long time before I realized how cold I was getting and settled back down into the water, pulling red down with me. We settled down in the water with her still wrapped around my yet twitching dick while the thin one slid in next to us and kissed first red and then myself. It wasn't a long kiss, we were both still trying to catch our breath, and she seemed to realize that.

We rested that way for some minutes before some silent communication told the two of them that it was time for the next act. Red slid off my lap and off to the other side of the tub while the thin one moved in front of me. She kissed me deeply and wetly for some time before she broke the kiss. She held my hands while she climbed up until she was standing in front of me, her bald pussy exposed inches above the swirling water. She stepped back, pulling me along until she was sitting on the side of the tub. She let go of my hands and leaned back, her hands resting on the deck around the tub for support. Her body steamed in the chill air as she lifted her legs and spread them wide for me, clearly inviting me to taste her pussy.

Some guys don't care for the task, but personally, I love to suck tits and pussy. I was not about to turn this offer down. I moved between her legs and gently spread her wet lips with my tongue. She tasted of clorine at first, but that was soon replaced by the tangy sweetness of her own pussy juices as I licked her slit and clit with abandon. I could hear her moaning in pleasure as my tongue danced around her hard clit in small circles, crying out louder each time I would grasp the nub with my lips and squeeze it. I felt a hand that had to belong to red find my dick and gently massage it while I worked on her partners pussy.

Her climax came almost as a surprise to me, her pussy gushing juices all over my face as her body shook and trembled. I continued to assault her clit, driving her climax as far and high as I could, stopping only when she pushed my head away, her sensitive nub no longer able to handle more stimulation.

Red helped her down into the water to warm up again before sliding over and straddling my lap. I felt her rub the head of my dick around her pussy, her tits bouncing tantalizing just above the water level before she sunk down onto me, our previous joining providing plenty of lubrication. She pulled my hand to her pussy, using my fingers to stroke her clit. After several strokes she released my hand and moved both of hers around my neck. I couldn't tell what she was using for leverage under the swirling waters, but she began riding slowly up and down my dick while I stroked her pussy with one hand and her hard nipples with the other. Her face screwed up in concentration while I felt her pussy squeeze and massage my dick while she slowly rode up and down the shaft. She took her time, working me slowly, driving me upward toward yet another climax. She whispered for me to cum, to fill her hot pussy with my cum while she rode me, eyes closed in concentration.

I felt my dick grow even larger as it prepared for the impending release. I hadn't had sex in three years and my body seemed to be making up for the long hiatus by preparing yet another release.

My body tensed and my dick spurted deep within her. I saw her green eyes flash open at the feeling of the first spurt of cum, only to close again as her she allowed the orgasm she had been holding back to wash over her, her whole body shaking as her pussy clenched my spurting tool.

By the time I softened I was exhausted. I had more sex in the last, I'm not sure how long I had been here, than I had in years. My body had responded, but finally was feeling the toll. My mind finally had all the intrigue it could handle as well. I wanted to know who these two hot women were. Reached up and touched the red mask with my fingers. No hands stopped me as I slowly slid the mask up and off.

You could have pushed me over with a feather, if I wasn't already sitting down. The smiling face staring back at me belonged to Mindy! The thin one slid up next to me and allowed me to push her mask up as well. I was not surprised to find the two inseparable friends, once again inseparable.

"Happy valentines." Mandy whispered as she leaned her face to kiss me, her wet lips locking with mine, her tongue gently pressing into my mouth to play with mine. We kissed that way for several minutes before she broke the kiss and allowed Tina to replace her, Tina's hot tongue quickly invading my mouth. I felt her pull my hand to her pussy under the water, placing my fingers in contact with her lips. I stroked between them and quickly found her clit, stroking it gently and running my finger around it in tiny circles. I felt her moan into my mouth as she lifted up, breaking the kiss. She pressed her chest to my face, allowing me to suck one of her nipples into my mouth. I felt Mandy's cheek brush mine as she moved in on the other, aggressively sucking it into her mouth and stretching her small tit into a tiny mountain. I also felt Mandy's fingers brush mine as she reached around behind Tina's ass and slipped a finger into her pussy. Tina cried out as her body shook from the onslaught of both of us, her orgasm crashing like a tidal wave across her body. She shook and spasmed for nearly a minute before she pushed away from us and sank into the water, her body unable to take the attention any longer.

The three of us sat in the bubbling water catching our breaths while I tried to figure out what to say. The ladies sat waiting, knowing that I had to be the one to speak first, when I was ready to hear answers.

"I'm not sure I understand." I said finally while Mandy and Tina moved back toward me, Mandy sliding onto my lap again, facing me and gently stroking my face.

"What's not to understand?" Mandy asked. "Haven't you noticed all our attention over the last couple years?"

"Sure I have, but...." I started.

"And you still don't understand?" she interrupted.

"Apparently not." I said honestly confused.

"It's simple." Mandy said, as she brushed my short wet hair off my forehead. Looking at me with those twinkling green eyes she said. "We have wanted you for a very long time. Both of us! We were falling in love with you as we helped you through the hard times you had the last few years. We tried to entice you into starting something with one of us, but as much as we gave you opportunities, you never quite made the move we wanted. We decided to do something special for you and to show you how we felt."

"Thank you... Both of you. I guess I didn't do anything because office romances... well, you know how they can end."

"Very messy." Tina agreed. "But not this one."

"Why not?"

"Because this one is different." Mandy said.

"I don't see it. I mean... even now, if I choose one of you, the other gets hurt."

"Why do you have to choose?" Mandy whispered. "We're offering both of us, together, for as long as you wish it to be."

I looked from one to the other in confusion.

"Yes, we are best friends... and room mates... and for a very long time now... lovers. But we both fell in love with you too. This makes it perfect... If you can love us as well."

I looked first to one and then the other, both of them waiting to see if their gamble would be a success or failure. I pondered how difficult it might be for me to satisfy the two of them, and how hard it would be to disappoint either of them. That was when I realized how much I really did care for the two of them. If it wasn't for work I would have tried to ask them both out by now, so why was I hesitating? I'm not sure Sue would approve of the situation, but I knew she would have approved of me trying to find happiness and love again. I hoped that if she looked down from where she was she would understand my next words.

I reached a hand out to Tina and pulled her closer to me, so her face was as close as Mandy's "On one condition." I whispered.

"What's that?" Mandy asked huskily.

"That you never ever fight over me."

"That will never happen." The two of them said in unison before they fell against me, kissing me and each other. This was going to take some getting used to, but I had a feeling it was going to be well worth it.

The three of us had indeed painted the white roses red with passion...

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,322 Followers
12