Valentine Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked at his extended cock like it was a stranger's.

Julia was still out. "Julia, 1 - 2 - 3. Wake up."

She, too woke with a start. She looked, with wonder at Dave's erect cock.

"Dave, what are you doing with that?"

"Something, I am sure."

"Julia, would you like Dave to poke it into you?"

"Yes."

"Which opening?"

She pondered that for a moment. "I have always wanted to be fucked in the ass. In my ass."

"Dave poke your pole into Julia's ass. Be careful."

Julia was very wet. Dave moistened his cock in her pussy and pushed it into her ass after she bent over. She came very noisily. "Dave you may not ejaculate."

He stayed erect the entire time.

"Julia, get a wash cloth and clean his pole."

Janine snapped her fingers and Dave collapsed onto the floor. His pole stayed erect. Julia got a washcloth and lovingly wiped the pole clean. She kissed it when she was finished. "That felt wonderful when he pumped my ass. What are you going to do now?"

"I am going to have him make love to me until I am senseless and then he can cum."

"Julia, what do you want to do?"

"I like your idea."

"You mean having Dave fuck you until you are senseless?"

"Yeah."

"I won't allow him to cum until he makes love with me."

They were discussing Dave as he lay naked at their feet. His penis still erect. Janine was idly petting it as she talked to Julia. "Julia, do you want one more vaginal orgasm?"

"Yes and one more with you."

"You are insatiable."

"Yup."

"Come here and we will eat each other."

They proceeded to do the 69 position while Dave lay there naked with his pole.

They both came with great gusto.

Janine had Dave lay on his back. "Julia, you can mount Dave while he lays there."

Julia got on top of Dave and slide his pole into her sloppy vaginal opening. She then enthusiastically rode him up and down until she came.

"Julia, it is now my turn. Time for you to go home."

Julia got dressed and left with a smile on her face.

"Dave you will wake when I count to 3. You will lovingly put your penis in my vagina and pump until I cum, at which time you will have an ejaculation. You will stay the night with me. Tomorrow you will hypnotize me. And so it was.

___________________________

If you liked this story please vote with a 5.

12