Valentine Surprises

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was now a race to the finish. Carol began a steady rhythmic beat up and down on his rigid manhood. When Carol's hips descended, Rick's hips rose off the bed to greet her. Her head flew backwards with each thrust on his cock. Rick's body pushed harder into the bed with each upward thrust into her cunt. The lovers moved in unison, feeling their passion and desire grow with each passing second. Carol's pussy quivered when she landed on his cock and held it deep inside her for a few seconds. With each thrust of her pussy over his sensitive gland, Rick felt his cock ready to explode. They both were breathing heavy ragged breaths and then Rick announced "Ohhh ... fuck ... I'm going to cum baby."

"Yes ... baby ... yes shoot your hot load deep into my cunt" she responded as her hips picked up speed. Rick felt the urge that comes at the height of sexual excitement and knew that he could not stop it. Grunting and panting, he thrust his cock harder and exploded deep into her tunnel. Carol feeling his cock throb uncontrollably, felt her cunt muscles spasm around his shooting manhood. Her orgasm shook her deep making her cry out as her clit throbbed. Their combined cries of pleasure filled the room as they rode the wave of their orgasms.

Carol collapsed onto Rick's heaving body with their heavy breathing intermingled. Rick felt her weight rise and fall as she tried to regain control of her breathing. Her breasts were smashed against his chest as his as he held her tight. Carol slid off his body and they lay in each other's arms slowly stroking each other. Sleep began to overtake them and just before Carol drifted off she smiled. If Rick only knew that she knew about the party, he would be pissed. Roberta, his lovely secretary called and told her about the party. She also said she would stop by on Saturday morning to give her an early look at some of the Valentine's Day presents and outfits.

Saturday morning dawned bright and clear, putting Carol in the mood to run errands and pick up around the house. At 11:00 a.m. the doorbell rang announcing Roberta's arrival. She knew Roberta and her reputation for not putting up with any guff from the men at the office. She wondered why Roberta wanted to see her before the party as she walked to the front door. Roberta seemed so secretive on the phone yesterday. Carol had asked her why she wanted to meet with her when they were on the phone but Roberta put her off and told her she would find out on Saturday. Carol opened the door to find not only Roberta but also her boyfriend Dave.

"Carol, you remember Dave from the office parties don't you? Roberta asked as she entered the house.

"Why of course I do," Carol said remembering how he was the talk of the ladies room at the last party. It seemed that one of the other women knew him from a previous relationship and told the others how hung this young stud was. Carol was a bit nervous not knowing what these two might be up to as she welcomed them into her home.

Dave was carrying some packages as well as some magazines. Carol ushered them into the family room, which had a stone fireplace in the center of a glass wall. Roberta could see the swimming pool through the large windows and made the comment about how beautiful the backyard was landscaped.

Before Carol could answer, Roberta said, "Carol you're probably wondering why we are here today aren't you?"

"Well yes I thought it a bit odd that you would want to see me before the party tonight" Carol responded."

"Tonight we are going to show off some very fine lingerie for men and women. I know it will be very hectic at the end of the show so I thought you might like to have your present already picked out for Rick" Roberta lied hoping she would buy her story.

"What do you have in mind," Carol asked hesitantly.

"Here let me show you some of the outfits the women are going to model and then I'll show you the male line of clothing or should I say unclothing" Roberta chuckled as she reached for the magazines. Dave sat in an overstuffed chair across from the woman and picked up a magazine from the coffee table.

The two women glanced through the front portion of the magazine showing the entire line of women's lingerie and night clothing. They discussed their likes and dislikes of the different outfits. As they busied themselves looking through the magazine, Dave sat reading as if bored with the whole thing. Every so often he glanced in their direction taking in both woman. He had seen Carol with Rick at the last office party and asked her name from a lady standing near him. He watched her at the party and admired the way her hips swayed when she walked. He also liked how her large breasts were stuffed into the sweater she was wearing. He wondered what it would be like to touch her naked skin and sink his cock deep inside her. That night when he and Roberta were making love, he had commented that he would love to get in her pants. Roberta smiled as she lay in his arms, moaning and feeling his large cock embedded in her. She whispered that some day his wish might come true.

Carol glanced over the top of the magazine and saw him absently rub his cock as he looked through the magazine. She could see the large lump in his pants and wondered to herself if he really was as hung as the ladies in Rick's office had said he was. Roberta noticed Carol looking at Dave's crotch and smiled inwardly. "Now is the time" she thought to herself.

"Carol I want to show you some of the items we have for the men" she said turning to the back section. They looked at young male studs modeling briefs, bikinis, and G-string underwear. Another section showed these studs in boxer shorts and in the last section silk and terry cloth robes, which landed mid thigh on the models. They discussed the various outfits and agreed that Rick would like the silk red bikini briefs and a red silk robe.

"Mmmm I'll bet you can't wait to see him in that outfit, can you?" Roberta said slipping into her take charge mode. Carol blushed a bit and Roberta continued "Carol why don't you and I go get something fresh to drink in the kitchen."

After they left, Dave opened the boxes and found the outfit Carol had picked out for Rick. He left the room announcing in a loud voice that he would be in the restroom. Quickly changing into the outfit, he waited in the restroom until he was sure the women had returned to the family room. "Honey where are you?" Roberta called out giving him the clue to return. Carol's mouth dropped open when Dave walked through the door dressed in the outfit she had just chosen for Rick.

"Wha ... what the hell is this" she exclaimed.

Roberta took charge and responded "Carol we wanted you to make sure that you liked this outfit in person before you spend a lot of money for it." Carol was too flustered to speak as Dave crossed the room to stand in front of the two women. She could not take her eyes off the silk bikini thong, which was completely filled by his large cock.

"Dave, honey, come here and let us feel the fabric" Roberta chuckled.

Roberta reached out and softly stroked the silk material. "Carol why don't you feel this exquisite material" Roberta said as she continued to rub her hand over his covered cock. Carol had a million thoughts running through her head as she watched Roberta slowly rub Dave's cock up and down.

"Oh I don't think so, I mean, it just doesn't seem right" she responded.

"Come on Carol, what would it hurt to touch this fine soft material" Roberta said grabbing Dave's cock harder. Dave moaned softly as Roberta's hand squeezed and rubbed his cock.

Carol knew deep down that she should get up and run out of the room. But the sight of this young cock staring her in the face kept her riveted to her seat.

"Come on Carol, just one little feel won't hurt you. Look how nice and big it gets when you touch it" Roberta kept insisting. She watched Dave's cock grow under Roberta's expert touch and instinctively reached out to touch it. Her hand joined Roberta's on the silky material. She felt his cock grow harder as her fingers ran up and down the material.

"You like that, don't you? You like a nice young hard cock in your hand" coaxed Roberta. Carol marveled at its growing length. She knew Rick had a nice cock but this one growing in front of her was a bit bigger and thicker. "Why don't we see what his cock looks like without the covering?" Roberta said as she continued taking command of the situation. Carol was too entranced to disagree as Roberta pulled Dave's thong down over his hips.

Carol let out a low whistle when his cock popped out in front of her. "Oh man what a lovely cock" she whispered to no one in particular.

"Yes my sweet Carol it is a lovely cock" echoed Roberta. "Why don't you treat yourself to a little or should I say a big treat" laughed Roberta as she slowly stroked his large cock, pointing it directly at Carol's face. Carol's hand encircled the huge rod, joining Roberta's in a slow up and down motion. Dave sighed and pushed his cock towards Carol as both women stroked his hard manhood. "Go ahead and treat yourself to the special joy" Roberta again remarked, pulling her hand away and sitting back on the couch to watch the show.

Carol leaned forward, letting her tongue lick around the head as her hand continued to stroke his long length. Her teeth nibbled lightly on the very tip of his cock feeling it jump when her teeth scraped gently over the sensitive head. She felt her own desire rise higher and the dampness between her thighs began to grow. Her mouth opened wider sucking gently on the purple head before taking more of Dave's cock deeper into her mouth.

"Mmmm such a nice cock" she thought as her mouth descended further. She took him as deep as she could without gagging and found that her hand was still able to stroke the part of his cock not in her mouth. She sucked hard and started a slow languid rhythmic fucking with her mouth. Her hand stroked his cock in unison with her fucking motion and then moved to his balls. "Oh shit what big balls he has," she thought as she grabbed one and then the other, slowly massaging them. Her sucking left Dave's cock wet with her saliva as she continued to savor his hardness.

Roberta sat back smiling and watching her bosses' girlfriend suck her boyfriend. "That's it Carol suck that big bad cock. Take it deep in your mouth baby. Doesn't it feel good filling your mouth with a big cock?" she urged. Carol began to suck harder and faster when she heard Roberta's constant chatter. "I bet you'd like to feel that big cock stuffed up your hot cunt, wouldn't you? You'd like to feel it filling you up and slowly fucking you, wouldn't you?" she continued.

Carol's mouth left Dave's tool, long enough to whimper yes to Roberta's questions. Her body felt as if it was on fire as her mouth pistoned up and down. She knew she shouldn't but the deep burning desire within her now consumed her. This desire had to be satisfied and the only way to do that was to have that big cock stuffed in her pussy.

She pulled away from Dave's cock telling him in an urgent voice "I want you to fuck me with that big cock of yours right now." Roberta moved to quickly grab Carol's sweatshirt and pull it over her head. Unfastening her bra, Carol's large breasts popped out before their eyes.

"Mmmm baby now I know one of the reasons Rick likes you so much. What a nice set of jugs" Roberta commented. She placed her hand on one of Carol's breasts and slowly squeezed the tender skin between her fingers. Carol moaned when her nipple was pinched, sending shivers through her breasts.

Dave pushed Carol back into the couch, pulling her jeans and panties off in one fell swoop. He got his first glimpse of her glistening pussy and licked his lips. "And I can see why Rick likes your sweet pussy. I can't wait to let you feel my hard meat sliding into your hot cunt" he said as he gazed down at her pink lips staring back at him.

As Carol fell backwards, Roberta moved her mouth to cover her exposed hard nipple and sucked it deep into her mouth. Carol moaned as she felt her Roberta's wet mouth sucking her nipple.

"Come on baby fill my pussy with that big cock" Carol found herself saying as his cock swayed in front of her. Roberta heard Carol's words and she sucked harder on her sensitive nub. She pulled her mouth away from the delicatable nipple and watched as Dave closed in on Carol's glistening pussy. She reached down and unzipped her jeans to give herself access to her own dripping pussy.

"Yes Dave baby, go ahead and fill her hot cunt. I want to see you fuck her with your hot cock" Roberta encouraged.

He grabbed her legs and dragged her toward his cock. Roberta watched as he slowly rubbed his cock up and down the length of her pussy. Carol wiggled on the couch trying to push her pussy onto his massive tool.

"Ohhhh ... stick that hot poker into my furnace. Come on baby I want to feel you deep inside me" Carol whimpered. Dave pushed his cock into the entrance of her pussy and then deeper into her waiting treasure trove. "Ohhh ... yesss ... ohhh ... baby ... yesss" she moaned as she felt it slide deeper into her. Carol felt Roberta's fingers playing with her hard nipple. She was now lost in desire and called out "ahhh ... yesss ... pinch my nipples that's it ... ohhh ... pull them ... ohhh ... fuck that feels so good. Fuck me with that big cock." Roberta pulled and pinched her nipples faster and harder as her lover began fucking her in earnest.

Roberta put a finger inside her pussy and slowly fucked her own cunt as she watched the scene in front of her. The two of them were making her hotter by the minute as his cock dove into her and then reappeared. She found her clit and pushed on it, slowly running her fingers around the hard nub causing her to moan loudly. She wanted to fuck her lover too but that would have to wait until later. For now she wanted to make sure Carol was satisfied so it would make her job that much easier tonight when she hit on her boss, Carol's lover. She felt her own orgasm beginning to build inside her as her finger slid across her sensitive clit. Carol's moaning and groaning brought her back to the pleasure at hand. She pinched and pulled on Carol's breasts feeling her hard nipples and listening to Carol's moans of pleasure.

Carol's pussy ached with desire as Dave's cock moved in and out faster. "Oh fuck such a huge cock," she thought as he filled her up and then withdrew. "Ohh ... ahhh ... fuck me harder baby ... that's it fuck me ... fill me with that cock of yours" she whispered over and over. She felt her pussy contract with each entry, trying to keep him lodged inside her, and knew her orgasm was not too far away.

Roberta sensed Carol's impending orgasm and encouraged her lover, "fuck her hard baby ... push that cock deep inside her hot pussy ... she want's to feel your hot sperm exploding in her cunt." Carol's ass pushed harder and then she felt his cock begin to throb.

"I'm going to cum in your pussy ... you hot little bitch ... ohhh ... yeaaaa ... I'm going to fill you with all my hot juices" Dave announced as he drove his cock deeper and harder with each thrust.

Roberta pinched Carol's nipple harder feeling her body tense up. Carol's breathing quickened and her body quivered under the onslaught of this young stud. Her pussy contracted hard around Dave's cock as her orgasm hit her. Her body undulated under his as her breathing became ragged.

"Ohhh ... yeaaa ... ohhh ... fuck ... yessss" she yelled as her juices flowed.

Dave's cock throbbed and he grunted "I'm cuming baby ... ohhh ... fuck." His cock throbbed uncontrollably as his sperm shot deep into Carol's pussy. The two of them continued fucking each other, then eventually slowing down as their desire ebbed.

Roberta squirmed on the couch feverishly fucking her pussy with two fingers, watching the two withering bodies in front of her. She closed her eyes and felt her orgasm start deep within her. Moaning, she fingered herself faster and then pulling her fingers from her pussy, she rubbed her hard clit. She grabbed her own breast over her blouse and squeezed hard. Her hand flew from one breast to the other, pinching and pulling her own nipples as her ass rose and fell on the couch. "Ohhh ... fuck ... yes ... ohhh ... fuck" she called out as her body squirmed and her orgasm hit hard. Carol and Dave watched as her body twitched and wiggled on the couch.

Opening her eyes, Roberta saw the satisfied look on both of their faces and announced "I hope you like the present you picked out for Rick. I'm sure he is not as equipped as my lover, but I bet he'll fuck you like Dave did when he sees you in that outfit." Carol could only shake her head and wonder what the hell just happened.

"Oh I'm sure he'll like the present very much and probably more of what I have to give him" Carol said trying to match Roberta.

Getting up Roberta informed Dave it was time to leave telling Carol that they were looking forward to seeing her tonight at the party. "By the way. Since you fucked my boyfriend I believe it is my turn to fuck yours. And tonight I plan to give him the fucking of his life and he doesn't know it yet" she said as she headed for the door. Carol sat in stunned silence as Roberta announced her evil intentions.

"By the way, I left you another box of outfits that I'm sure will turn you and Rick on after and I mean after I fuck him" she continued.

Carol sat on the couch listening to them leave. Afterwards, she thought "Oh shit what the hell have I done. Rick's going to be pissed as hell that I fucked her boyfriend." She felt like she wanted to run and hide under a rock rather than face an angry lover. She thought of all her options and knew he would be more pissed if she knew what was going to happen and didn't tell him. She decided to call him immediately and tell him the whole story and hope he wasn't too mad.

Rick listened to the whole story, getting more and more pissed at Carol and Roberta as the tale unfolded. "How could you go off fucking another man, especially Roberta's boyfriend? Doesn't anything we have mean anything to you?" he scolded her.

"I'm so very sorry Rick. I couldn't help myself. I mean when he walked in the room and his large cock was hanging there, I seemed to lose all sense of reality" she tried to explain. There was a long pause on the other end of the line and she thought at first he hung up on her. "Honey I'll do anything you ask ... please honey anything ... if you'll only forgive me" she pleaded.

"Well I'm certainly pissed at you and I know Roberta's been trying to find a way to fuck me for a long time. I'll tell you what. Don't tell anyone you told me. I have an idea on how to fix her," he said.

"Anything honey ... anything you say" she responded.

"And one more thing sweetie. I want you to wear the sexiest outfit and underwear you can find tonight. I want you to look like you're ready to fuck at the drop of a hat," he added before hanging up.

Carol sighed with relief as she placed the telephone back in its cradle. Her mind began to run through all the sexy outfits she had in closet when she spied the box left by Roberta. Opening the box, she picked up an outfit. Carol smiled and thought "oh you'll love this outfit baby."

Rick and Carol arrived at the Night Owl Club promptly at 8:00 p.m. When they turned the corner, they saw a short line waiting to enter the establishment. A tall gentleman stood at the front door and checked each couples invitation. Rick noticed couples of all different ages waiting in line. Some of them wore expensive clothing and jewelry while others dressed more casual. Carol had told Rick that she thought it would be more appropriate to dress casual. He looked at Carol dressed in a short mini skirt and tight blouse. He felt a twinge in his cock as she walked just in front of him. As they waited in line, he rubbed her tight ass and pushed his cock against her. She pushed her ass backward teasing his cock and wanting him to continue fondling her behind.