Valentine Vengeance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ewobbit
Ewobbit
26 Followers

"What the fuck are you planning?" Cory eyed me suspiciously.

"I'll show you." I said.

When we pulled around the privacy fence running in front of the store that we had only driven past and heard about in whispers that bordered on legends, my palms were sweating. It was one thing to make up my mind to go to such a place, but it was something else entirely to actually go in.

"You lost, sugar?" A voice called to us from somewhere as we paused just inside to wait for our eyes to adjust.

"Nope, we're good." I said as I made out a big woman with tattoos on her arms and a nose ring behind the counter.

"That so?" She asked. "You got to be eighteen to come in here. You boys have any I.D.?"

"I'm not eighteen yet." Cory said. "I'll wait in the truck."

"I'll wait with him." Jack said. "I still think you're crazy."

Jack was damn near nineteen having had to repeat first grade and I suspected just didn't want to show his driver's license. I wasn't actually too wild about it myself, but I was on a mission and pulled my license out and held it up in front of the woman.

"All right." She didn't so much as look at it, but nodded at me.

I looked around and was overwhelmed.

Jack's dad had a magazine that we looked at sometimes and Cory's dad had a film that we had managed to sneak the projector out to watch once. I knew, intellectually, that there were other things, and was in fact there for those other things. But, nothing had prepared me for the sheer volume and variety of merchandise in that unassuming building.

There were rows and rows of magazines I hadn't ever even heard of. Several, I was just as happy not getting a closer look based on the titles and what I could see of the pictures from where I stood.

Across the aisle, there were rows of movies facing the magazines. And that was just the first aisle just inside the door!

"You looking for something specific, sweet cheeks?" The woman asked. "Or did you just come in on a dare from your friends?"

"What? No." I blinked at her. "It wasn't a dare. I need something."

"Hon, trust me." She leaned over the counter showing a stupendous amount of cleavage. "Nobody needs what I sell here. They may want it. They may like it. But, they don't need it. Why don't you go home and ask out a nice girl for the Valentine's dance?"

It was weird hearing such a mothering tone from a woman I was going crosseyed trying not to stare at her tattoos or her tits. I was almost sure they were exposing nipple as they pressed against the counter she was leaning over.

"I did." I said. "Two of them. Well, not nice exactly. And I need one of those, what do you call it? A dildo that they put on like they have a dick?"

The woman's eyes got wide as she sat back and then she threw back her head and laughed until she broke off in a hacking cough.

"Well, aren't you just the stud." She said when she caught her breath. "Strap-ons are over on that fifth aisle. You can't miss them."

She was right about that!

"Holy fucking shit." I whispered as I looked at row upon row of various makes and models of strap-ons.

Some vibrated. Some rotated. Some both vibrated and rotated. There was even one that had two dicks one above the other!

Even discounting those, there were a variety of sizes from a little nub no bigger than my thumb to one that was twenty-four inches long and about as big around as my wrist that made me question my size in a way the locker room hadn't.

"Take some advice from Marge, kid." I glanced over at the woman looking at me and grinning. "Pick one just a little smaller than you."

Just then a guy walked in and I felt a little embarrassed to be seen there. It was foolish, I guess, since he was obviously a customer as well. But, standing there at the strap-on dildos while he walked over to the selection of movies just creeped me out a little.

I grabbed a box and walked over to the counter. Marge picked it up and looked at it.

"Really? That big, huh?"

I glanced over my shoulder at the guy, who was looking at the magazines now and obviously ignoring us, and then peered at the one I had grabbed. It wasn't the biggest and it wasn't the smallest and, while I had never measured, it looked about right, so I nodded.

"Sugar, if it doesn't work out with those two, I get off at one." Marge winked at me. "But, I think you're missing a few things."

"Huh?" I blinked at her. "No, that's what I had in mind."

"Well, sure it is, sugar." Marge said. "But, you need a couple more things to go with it. You just trust old Marge now. I'll get you set up for a night all three of you will remember forever."

I watched in consternation as Marge came out from behind the counter, having to turn sideways and scrapping both her ample ass and her ballon boobs across both sides of the opening in the process.

"Now, first off, you got to make sure whatever hole that thing is going in is good and slick. You don't want anybody getting hurt after all."

I tried to stop the one woman avalanche, but wasn't sure how to explain just what I wanted it for. I didn't actually figure anyone was going to be using it on anybody. It was in the nature of a prop, damn it!

But, there was no stopping Marge as I was pulled along in her wake, although I did consider forgetting about it and making a run for it at several points.

By the time we made it back to the counter, three vibrators, two dildos (one double ended), a butt plug (whatever that was for), two big bottles of two different kinds of lubricant ("one for the puss and one for the hershey highway, don't you know"), six packages of batteries, two pairs of nipple clamps with bells, and a three foot peacock feather joined the strap-on on the counter.

I tried again to tell Marge that I really, really didn't need all that stuff, but she kept talking the entire time she was ringing it up.

"Now, are you sure you don't need some of our magazines to give you three love birds ideas what to do with this stuff?" Marge asked. "Or a movie maybe to set the mood?"

"I'm sure." I said, getting desperate. "But, I really don't think-"

Marge hit a button and suddenly lights started flashing and a siren went off. I probably would have bolted if my leg hadn't been in a walking cast and achy from having walked all over the damn store. Twice for some aisles. As it was, I froze and stared dumbly at Marge as she grinned at me.

"Congratulations, sugar!" Marge yelled over the siren. "You are our one thousandth customer! Hang on just a second!"

She killed the siren and I glanced around to see no less than eight people in the store with us now and all staring at me.

I fought the urge to pull my jacket over my head, and for the first time in memory wasn't proud of my letter jacket with my number stitched loud and proud on the sleeve. I would have gladly traded it for something a little more inconspicuous.

"Now, then. There is a coupon for half off your purchase for being the one thousandth customer. Oh, I almost forgot those are buy one get one free..."

I felt sweat trickle down the back of my neck as Marge punched more buttons and remembered more discounts and punched yet more buttons, talking all the while.

"Oh, shoot." Marge said. "I almost forgot. You'll be needing condoms."

"No!" I yelled. "I mean, no. They pass them out at school. And I really don't-"

"You sure you got enough, studmuffin?" Marge asked. "Remember now, you'll want to put a fresh one on everything before you put it in a different hole."

"I'm sure I have more than enough." I said. I wasn't planning on needing any! "Now, please, I don't-"

"All right, then. If you're sure." Marge said and hit a final button. "Your total is twenty dollars."

"Wait, what?" I blinked stupidly. "But, the strap-on alone was sixty."

"Well, I can ring it all up again if you want me to double check." Marge said and prepared to do just that.

"No!" I yelled. "No. Here. Here's your money."

I thrust a twenty dollar bill at her and grabbed the big bag she had stuffed everything in and hobbled towards the door. There were now twelve people in the store, one a woman, and I could feel the eyes of all of them between my shoulder blades.

"Thank you for shopping Mighty Aphrodite's Hidey Hole." Marge called as I shoved out the door almost running over a slender young guy trying to come in. "Come back and see us again, sugar!"

"Start the truck!" I yelled at Jack. "Start the fucking truck!"

Jack jumped and reached to crank it over.

"Are the cops coming?" Cory asked nervously as he opened the door and scooted over to the middle.

"Just get us the fuck out of here!" I yelled as I jumped in and slammed the door behind me. "Fucking drive, man! Go! Go! Go!"

Jack spun the steering like an expert wheelman leaving a bank robbery and slung gravel all down the inside of the privacy fence. I didn't breathe easy until we were out from behind it and headed down the road.

And I swore that nothing, not a million dollars or a threat on my life, would ever get me to go back there.

"Are the cops coming or something?" Jack asked, speeding just a little and looking in his rearview mirror.

"No." I started laughing as the tension ran out of me. "No. I just had to get out of that insane place and away from crazy Marge."

"Oh." Jack said, slowing back down under the speed limit and pointing us towards home.

"Dude, why is there a peacock feather in my face?" Cory asked, brushing it away.

"Man, I don't even fucking know." I said. "You guys would have had to have been there."

Nothing would do but that I recount the entire adventure for them as we drove down the highway towards home and we were all laughing. Even I could admit it was funny once I'd escaped Marge's clutches.

"But, you got what you were after." Cory said and the laughter died.

"Yeah, I got it."

"I have to say, I'm still not a fan." Cory said. "I think you should forget about the dog collars and definately forget that stuff."

"I'm giving them the dog collars." I said firmly. "I want them to know just what kind of bitches I see them as."

But, I had to admit, if only to myself, that I was having second thoughts about the strap-on if not for the same reason.

I didn't know exactly what Marge had been up to. I had suspected her of padding the sale until everything she had saddled me with had come out to only a third of the cost of what I had originally gone in for. The one thing she had hammered on over and over and over again was making sure everyone had a good time.

Even the collective name of all the items, "toys", evoked play. And what I had in mind was not play. Or even intended to be sexual.

Maybe, just maybe, the whole thing was a bad idea and I should forget it.

No! Against all the odds stacked against us, we had gotten this far with the plan. And those bitches had it coming. I would see it through.

Just maybe without the sexual "toys".

"Let's put this stuff out at the farm." I said. "I don't want to risk my Mom seeing it."

"Hey, dude." Jack grinned at me. "Your mom might thank you for them."

"If you weren't driving, I would knock the shit out of you." I glared at Jack.

"That's why I said it while I'm driving."

"I'm still a little confused what the peacock feather is for." Cory said.

"You and me both, brother." I shook my head. "You and me both."

Friday the thirteenth, the day before Valentine's, dawned cool and clear. By the time school let out, early to give the girls plenty of time to get ready, the sun had warmed the town to a comfortable sixty-five degrees.

We dressed in our tuxedos at my house. Mom took pictures and said how handsome we all looked and that she was sorry we didn't have dates, but was glad we were going out to have a good time. She left the "finally returning to normal" unspoken, but I heard it anyway.

I almost called the whole thing off right there. Now that the moment had almost arrived, I wondered why not just have the guys pick up their dates and go to the dance. If Amber and Bianca got in a fight there, it would be in front of the whole school after all. I didn't really need to drag them five miles out of town and watch them fight, did I?

Some small, ugly part of me did. I couldn't be satisfied, my thirst for revenge couldn't be slaked, until they had demeaned themselves and taken the walk of shame I envisioned for them.

Cory and Jack left me out at the farm taking one last look around to go and pick up their putative dates.

The patch of mud we had made was wide enough to drive a car into and deep enough to cover the wheels as it sank in. I cut off the water and reeled the hose back inside the pump shed.

There was a rocking chair on one side of the porch and a half a cord of firewood on the other. Inside, there was a table with four hard wooden chairs around it and a bed that had seen better days.

And my bag of toys sitting on the table.

I sat down at the table and started pulling items from the bag, the slightly bent peacock feather first, and laying them out on the table.

Then, I started opening the packages.

I was little more than a virgin. Jen and I had done it a couple of times, but nothing we had done had given me any inkling about what one might need with all this stuff.

There were actually instructions in most of the packages and I entertained myself by putting batteries in the stuff that took batteries and glancing over the instructions and turning them on briefly, only to set them aside with a head shake and pick up another.

I had put one of the clamps on the tip of my finger and was tapping the bell with my other hand and smiling at a memory of Coach talking about "getting your bell rung" in football when I heard a faint horn.

I stood and looked out the window to see a familiar pick-up followed by an equally familiar car turning onto the dirt road. I paused and then picked up the strap-on and tucked it inside my jacket.

Walking out onto the porch, I frowned at the thick heavy clouds that had rolled in while I was entertaining myself inside as the freshening wind that had carried them tugged at the lapels of my jacket. The wind was a bit chilly and smelled like rain at the least.

That wasn't in my plans for the evening.

As Cory and Jack pulled up on either side of the mudhole, I considered waving for them to wait and, once again, possibly calling the whole thing off.

Then Bianca stepped out of Jack's truck and I forgot how to breathe for a moment.

Not a hint of skin showed other than her face, her hands, and her ankles. But, the white long sleeved dress hugged every curve and made damn sure that anyone looking at her knew that she was a woman.

And what curves! At about five foot and an inch or two, she was stacked like the proverbial brick house and if her belly had just a touch of roundness to it, her chest and hips were round enough they would have looked strange without it.

Her long, raven dark hair curled in loose waves to frame her face and down her back and for just a moment I forgot I was looking at an enemy who had hurt me in the beautiful woman in front of me.

Her dark eyes were staring at me and her full lips were compressed in a tight line as Jack carefully backed up and drove away.

There was a loud, heated exchange in Cory's car punctuated by a slap loud enough that I winced and both Bianca and I looked over at the car.

Then Amber got out and I almost swallowed my tongue.

Amber's rich auburn tresses were piled up in an intricate hairdo atop her head and her green gown was slit low in the front and high on the sides showing a lot of her beautiful pale skin.

At just an inch or two under six foot in her heels, that dress showed her athletic figure to advantage. Amber had been a basketball and track star before "the incident" and her sleek body looked it.

She gave Bianca barely a glance before turning her emerald glare on me.

Cory wasn't as careful pulling away and mud spattered from beneath his tires onto Amber's bare leg as she stood hip shot with her arms folded across her stomach, staring at me. She didn't so much as flinch.

"Good evening, ladies." I said, the first words I had spoken to either in four months. "I'm sorry about the subterfuge, but I didn't think you would come if I asked. I'm also sorry that dancing won't be on the itinerary for the evening since I have this bum leg."

"Enough!" Amber yelled, her face coloring red that flowed down to her chest. "E-fucking-nough! We get it. Jesus Christ, we get it. We fucked up and you got hurt. Good God, Brandon. How fucking long do we have to pay for it? This whole God forsaken town has turned against us and won't let us forget. Even my own damn father. Put on your big boy panties and get over it already!"

Any thought about giving in to my doubts and letting it all go melted under the fury of Amber's tirade.

"Anything to add, Bianca?" I asked deceptively mild as I seethed inwardly.

"She fucked with me and I took care of business." Bianca said. "Simple as that. You didn't want to be in it, you should have moved."

"You didn't take care of shit, you cow tittied bitch!" Amber screeched. "I kicked your fat ass and I'll do it again!"

"Bring it, puta." Bianca said, turning to face Amber squarely.

"Oh, ladies." I said. "I just thought I should mention that I am not going to stop you. In fact, no one is around to stop you, or to get hurt by you, this time."

I held out my arms to indicate the lack of any other person for miles around, Jack and Cory having already disappeared up the road back to town. As I did, the strap-on dildo slipped out and fell to the ground.

"What the fuck is that?" Amber asked.

Both had looked a little uneasy and a sense of calculation had broken into the tension between them as each thought about what it meant when I pointed out that no one was around to stop them. Now, both were staring at the lump of leather and latex at my feet.

"What, this?" I bent down and picked it up so they both could see it clearly. "I thought we would make it interesting this time. Winner gets to fuck the loser."

With that, I pitched it out into the mud between them. Both stood frozen as they watched it arc through the air until their eyes met.

Suddenly, two beautiful women went swarming and diving into the mud in blatent disregard for their finery and it was on.

Neither could get the leverage to land a solid punch or kick and they fell back on grappling techniques, clutching and clawing at hair and clothes, as they slipped and slid in the muck.

"I don't think so, bitch!" Amber snarled as Bianca managed to wrest the tangle of leather straps away momentarily.

There was a sound of cloth ripping and Bianca howled as she tossed the contraption to the side, out of the mud.

"Fucking puta!" Bianca purposefully grabbed the green dress and heaved, twisting her body and falling. With another tearing sound, the cloth came free from Amber's neck and shoulders, exposing her modest breasts.

"You bitch!" Amber screamed. "Let's see how you like having those fucking udders hanging out in the wind."

Bianca grabbed at Amber's hands as they clutched her white bodice and the two of them fell once more.

I told myself I was just going to get rid of the evidence as I walked around the pit to pick up the catalyst that had started it, but the truth was my eyes were fixed on Amber's mud slicked tits and watching to see if she would succed in freeing Bianca's as well. So much so that I almost went down in the muck.

When they spun over with Bianca heaving her shorter, heavier body on top of Amber's slender form, and rolled closer to me in the process, I chickened out and grabbed the strap-on and headed for the safety of the porch. Having them break my other leg was no part of my plan.

So, I didn't get a good look at what happened when Bianca tried to stand up and white cloth ripped away from her body in Amber's hands. But, I saw enough as she fell over backwards to see her bra encased flesh.

Ewobbit
Ewobbit
26 Followers