Valentines...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you to grind your cunt into my face and come into my mouth." And you realise that the voice emanates from your own mind. Your fantasy is reality as you look down along your flushed body. Pink/red from the heat in the shower and your climbing climax.

"I am licking your clit in circles, can you feel my tongue pushing your cunt around like a bully in a play yard?"
"Yes," you burst out and I pull back to take a breath of air. You look down frustrated and push my head immediately back into your pussy and I am quick on the uptake, diving my tongue back between your creases hunting for your treasured pearl.

"I have it. I found your clit between your folds and beneath your hood. It is a nice size now, flooded with blood and throbbing with your pulse."
"Good, now suck it," you demand.
"I am sucking now baby, can you feel me pulling you down and between between my lips? Feel how I clench tight with my mouth to keep your clit nice and still while my tongue lashes it's attention at you, flicking you closer to the edge."
You moan, "I can feel you, I can feel your tongue, I can feel your mouth sucking and fucking me. Stick your tongue inside of me. I want you desperately inside of me."

My lips fall from your clit and slide down to your lips. I use my tongue to gently probe my way toward your hole. I am ready to shoot my wet muscle up and into you, and you know that you are about to get what you want.

"Feel my tongue inside of you," your mind whispers.
"Feel it forcefully searching around your hole trying to devour and taste every element of your pussy juice. All crevasses of your hairy mound are flushed with both water and my tongue. Now relax as I send my tongue driving into your cunt. Squeeze your pussy tight and rub your clit for me baby. Rub it nice and hard and prepare to come. I want you to take yourself there while my tongue explores your hole and my mouth enjoys your flavour. Your sweet slippery soft flavour smothering your cunt which I relentlessly lap and gnaw at. Keep rubbing baby, I am so desperately close... in fact, here I come right now."

Little did you know that I had been stroking this entire time. Whilst down on my knees sucking at your pussy I have been pulling my cock and taking myself to the edge. But now I thrust my face into you frantically as my semen squirts, spills and sticks to the top of your feet and toes. Jacking my shaft and eating your pussy has never left me feeling so flustered. I want you to come so badly. Please come in my mouth. Show me how soft your pussy is. Feel me slapping your feet with my softening dick. Come for me now my beautiful girl. Come for me now and I will lick my come from your feet. Let your orgasm electrify your body. Let it scream through your flesh and sing with your anus. Let me lap at the salty load collected on your toes and have me suck your toes like you would my penis. I am loving you happily as you are, more than any man deserves. I am loving you for your orgasm is queen.

I have forgotten about Valentines day as I am consumed by you. In return you know how that feels as you have now been consumed by me. You are clean, fresh and a little out of breath. We have the rest of the night for ourselves so let us milk it for what it is worth. Television, Food and Lounge Chairs... it's a date.

12