Valentine's Amore

Story Info
An erotic Valentine's story.
2.8k words
3.76
19.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Valentine's Amore

A Valentine's Erotic Story

Laces and petticoats flew as the young girl ran to the mansion.

Angelique loved the sunny air. Next week papa was taking them to England. Valentines Day was a celebrated festive over there and Angelique had heard so many things about it.

She was of the age to be dating and this gave her a chance to meet someone romantically. The festive was perfect as she packed her cases and then eat supper and went to bed soon after. In her dreams she had seen her true love.

Tall dark and the cold cobalt blue steel eyes anyone could imagine as she dreamed it over and over each night. Night after night Angelique fought to know more of this stunning hunk of man as she dreamed herself into the day of the voyage.

Standing on the dock as the ship prepared to sale for England her mind floated to her dreams of the one person she knew she would find once she set foot on English soil. A feeling deep inside her told her he was there and waiting for her and only her and she would find him .

Boarding the ship she walked the decks among people she did not give a second look to. Angelique was content to rest her heart on her true Love and no one would do. She would occupy her self for the long voyage where across the sea her love and Valentine's Day awaited her.

The voyage would take three months across the tossing dark waters and it would be just coming of Spring when they would arrived at their TowneHouse in England. England beckoned to hear with the sound of his voice she heard each night in her dreams.

Deep husky , romantic voice that called to her. Her dreams produced a Victorian Ball and he was there every time taking her hand and looking deeply into her eyes as he swirled her around the floor dance after dance. Built magnificent and handsome as all the ladies turned to watch the couple whirl around the ballroom.

Arms reached out to touch her budding hot breasts and in her dreams the heat was painfully driving as she tossed and turned in her sleep.

His head lightly circled one breast after another sending moans at first deep within and then she heard someone moaning and knew it was herself she heard as he suckled her .

Lower he sought with his tongue and her mans grew as he found her clit and wrapped his tongue around it to suckle it to rigid hardness. Ecstasy and agony burst forth as his mouth grabbed each lip and he slid his tongue deep into her. All was uncontrollable as he seared her body with his mouth.

Her dreams called to her and she was going to find him. The ocean swirled dark waves of murky waters and the ship sailed onward toward England. Angelique was looked upon favorably by many suitors ,but none would she have. Angelique L'Amour was Creole born and bred and her black heritage only gave off a light coffee tint to her budding beauty.

Her mother was Creole and he father white. It made her an outcast in American society. But in England it matter not to anyone except the pious people from her world and there they had no say. Angelique was set on marring and staying in England if she found this true love of hers.

The months pasted swiftly as she walked the decks and slept her dreams at night. Her sanity was at its ends by the romantic lover she had found each and every night in her dreams. She suffered each morning as she woke with tears running down her cheeks for this never ending love.

The days were agony and she wished they would pass swiftly so she could once again be in his arms, dancing her heart and soul out with the one she knew would love her for centuries to come. Time was of the essence as she prayed for swifter winds.

Each time the dreams were the same. He appeared from no where and his mouth devoured her body and soul as he ate her into crème once more. Her body yearned for him and his mouth was a release waiting to happen. Each time she would crème on his face and he would suckle her into oblivion wanting more.

Not soon enough the voyage was over and as the ship docked in England she could feel the excitement of the Holiday which was only a few days away. The city was huge and the people overwhelming to this young beauty as she looked at all .

Never had she seen so many and the buildings so close together and full of life. The city called to her as the carriage wheeled them out to the edge of where their TowneHouse set. Stepping once more onto solid ground she knew she had to prepare quickly for the Holiday.

The next two days would keep her busy and she knew they had to go to town as well to be fitted for her new gowns. She was

She still had her nights with dancing and sweet caresses from her lover who took her breath away with heated vengeance. He would be there waiting for her at the ball. The two days were hectic as she was fitted with a orange crème gown with ting seed pearls and white fancy laces that showed her exquisite beauty well.

The night of the ball came too soon for Angelique as she dressed. Her tiny fingers shook with anticipation as she did her hair high on her head. The coach was pulled up below and she took one last look at herself and thought tonight she would see him and then she flew to the carriage below.

Her breasts ached and her fingers floated to her mound as anticipation would be all too soon. She could feel her juices as they boiled within.

The drive was short and the view splendid as the carriage arrived amongst the gaiety. Her heart beat wildly in her satin breast as she was escorted inside the great hall. Never had she seen anything like this ball in all her life. The great hall was drenched in silhouetted figures as they danced and made merry.

All of a sudden a hush came over the ball as everyone in the room turned to see her standing so regally at the top of the stairs. All frozen except one tall dark figure as he glided to the stairs and look deeply into her eyes. Steel blue eyes lingered only for a second as he offered her his arm .

As all watched the young couple dance and swirl around the floor. They could see the romance building in these two.

Charles Germaine knew she had been the one he had foreseen coming. This was his true love and together he knew they would live a very wild and beautiful life.

Charles swirled her outside away from all eyes and he touched her hair and bent to kiss her passionately. The heat was there as fires grew and he reached out and touch her breasts as she gasped deeply. This was how it felt in her dreams .

The night would be a long one as he whispered in her ear that after the ball he would come to her in her room. The rest of the evening was a blur for her as they both danced with so many. She could feel his eyes watching her as she swirled abut the ballroom.

Late into the morning the ball lasted. Angelique was shown to her room and the maids had prepared her for bed. Her breasts shown through the gauze gown and the material was new and cool to her skin. The heat between her legs had her all wet and juices were flowing as she waited hungrily for Charles to appear.

A breeze blew onto the patio of her room and for a second she stepped out . Hands touched her from behind as Charles felt her stiffen and then relax. He sought her mouth with relish as he kissed her deeply. Angelique's head spun as he gently took her back into the room.

The night was hot and Charles knew it would get hotter as he looked at her .He had quietly opened the door and entered and saw her body clearly through the gauze gown and he knew this was their night. Her body etched in moonlight showed the tip of her nipples standing upright .

The swell of her ass as she moved to the soft breeze sent shivers to his manhood. Erect and wanting as he watched her he moved silently to surprise her. His arms circled her quickly and he felt her heat and he fondled her breasts and edged her toward the bed. Slowly they danced towards the bed .Touching each other as they went.

The night came alive as Charles touched her breasts at first and then lowered his head to taste their hot tips . They stood as berries lush and ready for the picking and he was doing just that as he chewed gently on each one. Angelique knew his touch from her dreams. The fires building as he suckled first one breast and then the other. His hands roamed her body with a knowledge .

His hands added to the already hot night as he heard her moans erupt. Her sounds drove him onward as he explored her body with his mouth. Trailing down he could smell her and his excitement grew as he neared her mound. Sweet fresh and tangy she was. His tongue circled her and fluttered like a butterfly and she moaned as he took each lip into his mouth and suckled gently.

Dipping his tongue inside he could taste her juices and he almost crème himself at the joy. Her moans increased with each dip he made. Angelique thought her world would end as colors of kaleidoscopes danced in view.

He was driving her to the brink of no return. His hot mouth devoured her relentlessly. His hands were all over her body making it perform like a puppet as she danced on his tongue. Arching to meet his face she was fast loosing control.

Picking her slim body up he turned her completely around on his tongue and heard a moan once more from her. He could feel her touching him and felt her tiny holds grab hold of his cock. The he felt her tongue as he teased him onward. Flicking and sliding up and down him as he suckled her.

Angelique had no clue if she was doing this well or not . But when she felt Charles working harder on her she knew that she was. His moans soon told her that all was well as they suckled each other to oblivion and on.

Thrusting a finger into Angelique, Charles had felt she was a virgin and knew he would show her pleasure to complete first as he engulf her mound. Her moans were building as well as his but he knew he would hold back this time for her first.

He could feel her body tense and he knew soon she would be creaming deeply into his mouth. Charles thrust his tongue deeply and could feel her juices as they flowed freely. Her moans loudly aroused him beyond thinking as she rocked on his face.

Her taste exquisite. As she rode his tongue he could feel his own juices building and pulled back for now. Angelique had felt nothing like this before as she fought for control and none was found as she thrust down upon his tongue and mouth. She could feel her juices explode as she released her crème.

Then all went black. When she came to Charles was beside her and smiling as he kissed her deeply. Touching her one nipple he played with it until it was erect once more. Her eyes widened as she knew this was a another start into hot pleasures once more.

He rotated from her mouth to her nipples and back many times before he took her tiny hand and guided it down below . He could feel her hand as she took him and rubbed him and then she turned around and started suckling him like a babe would. This spit fire was more than he had bargained for. Her tiny tongue slithered all over his cock and sent chills up his spine as he laid back and let her have her way with him.

He reached out and inserted a finger deep within her and he felt her scrim down onto it as he thrust in and out. Her mouth swallowed him whole and it was all he could do to not crème. How much more he could stand he did not know.

Just when he thought he would fill her mouth he pulled her to the top of him and suckled her breasts once more. He lifted her body once more on to his tongue and thrust deeply again. Then sliding her down his body he rolled her over and was now on top. He slowly entered her a little at a time as he felt her hymen give way.

He stopped but she urged him into her even further and he started rocky to and fro in small movements till he was satisfied he would not hurt her. The more he gave her the more she wanted and took as he was finally deeply within her.

He knew what heaven was when he was inside of her and she was his and he would keep it that way forever as he heard her moans as she crème. Turning her over gently he put her on all fours and bent down to lick her once more. Slowly he entered her and her moans begun again.

He would push all the way into her to the hilt and she was withering and loving every inch he gave her from behind. Slowly he picked her up and shoved deeply into her and played with her breasts as she humped harder against him. Her mound suckled him as her mouth had and as he bent down to grab her breast with his mouth he could feel his crème exploding deeply with in her.

She was so tight and he could not stop creaming inside of her and by her moans she was creaming as well. Both spent they laid down to rest and slept the rest of the day. Their dreams were of each other and sensual had no bounds.

Awakening Angelique found herself alone . The sun was setting once more and the breezes off the ocean beckoned to her. She searched for her gauze gown and went to stand on the patio once more. The night was perfect to her .Turning she heard Charles enter. He had a platter of meats and breads with cheeses as well as strawberries dipped in tow kinds of chocolate and drink .

She stood and waited for him to come to her . Scooping her into his arms he carried her inside and served her a feast of all he had brought. Leaving the desert till later he took her down to the ocean and they swam for awhile.

The water made Angelique feel so good and she loved this strange man who had swept her off her feet. Looking into her eyes here in the ocean Charles told her he wanted her for his bride and life . Angelique said yes and they swam till they couldn't and once more returned to their room.

Desert was a tasting meal for both as the strawberries and chocolates were eaten in relish on each other. The night was once again theirs as they devoured each other with sweets.

Charles awoke the next day about noon and told her to rest and he dressed and went to prepare for their wedding day which was to be Valentine's Day . He posted the banns and told the whole town and the celebration would be wholly theirs that day.

Many were the merchants and people who had seen Charles's grow and become one of them. His plantation was the cream of all the plantations around. Le Cheri was worth millions and Angelique had no clue that she was getting everything she could have wanted and more. He would not tell her till they were married and on their way home.

One day till Valentine's Day and Charles would make sure his bride was well prepared for. He had stopped at the seamstress and sought out the finest in lace and silk for her dress. Her body kept floating into his mind as he made all arrangements .

This was his love and true soulmate and married they would be on Valentine's Day and all would be well. As he walked back to the Petite Mansion he owned he thought tomorrow would never come. Stepping inside the room he shared with his love he slowly undressed and lay beside her . Tomorrow would be the rest of their lives and all Valentine's Day to come their legend.