Valentine's Babies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First, she scooted backwards, until she faced my erection, and then she fished the rubber from its packet. She stared deeply into my eyes, and placing the sheath in her mouth, she bent over and positioned it over the head of my cock and without using her hands at all, unrolled the condom over my entire length with her lips. For just a moment, I was deep in her throat. I realized I had been wrong about her oral talents -- she was far more experienced than I had guessed. Then, she pulled her head off me, and raised herself up and placed the head of my cock between her wet, pussy lips.

Slowly, she lowered herself onto me. I gained a half an inch at a time, until after a minute or two, she had fully impaled herself on my thickness. Once I was all the way in, Kris let out a deep moan, and placed her hands on my chest, squeezing her tits between her arms so her nipples and areolas poked even farther through her yellow, knitted bra. Then, she started rocking, slowly at first, and without any twists and turns from her hips, until the two of us built a rhythm -- as she slid down my shaft, I arched myself upward to meet her. I grabbed her breasts over the knitted bra, using my thumbs on each hand, and began rubbing circles around her stiffening nipples.

And then she started grinding, sliding her ass away from me on the down stroke, and then back toward me before she slid back up my stiff member. All the while she was rubbing herself against my pubic bone, and getting more and more excited. Now her moaning was non-stop, and I knew she was going to cum again soon.

So, I moved my hands from her breasts and grabbed her around her hips, helping her to heighten the friction of her feverish grinding. "Oh yes, yes, yes, yes!" she started screaming, "Oh fuck! Fuck! I'm going cum again."

And with this announcement she shifted even more of her weight forward onto her arms, so she could gain even more leveraged with her grinding, and as she did, another orgasm swept through her small frame. "Oh...! Oh...! Oh...! Oh...! Oh...! Oh...! Oh...!" Each exclamation seemed to signal another spasm washing over her, and I could feel her pussy convulsing around my throbbing cock! After she jerked and writhed for a minute or so, her big tits fell onto my chest, and as her sensual mouth again found my lips, she began kissing me wildly and uncontrollably.

When she finally pulled her face away from mine, I could see tears streaming down her cheeks, and I realized that my face was wet from her crying. "Kris, what's wrong? Did I hurt you?"

She stared at me and a smile grew on her face, as her tears continued to leak from her beautiful, hazel eyes. "Oh, Ethan! Don't you know you're not the only one in love?"

She pulled herself off my erection and lay down next to me on the bed, and again we passionately kissed for what seemed like an hour. All the while, she stroked my cock to keep me hard. Then, she whispered in my ear, "I want you to cum, and I want to see it and taste it. How do you want me?"

I got to my knees, and I knelt between her legs. "Can I get on top of you?"

"Yes, baby, please do. I want you inside me again!" She spread her legs wide for me and bent her knees so that I had full access to her sex.

So I placed my erection between her gaping lips, and, leaning forward to put my weight on my outstretched arms that straddled her shoulders, I entered her in one thrust. She groaned audibly, and I stopped. "Baby, I'm not hurting you, am I? I don't want to hurt you."

She looked up at me with passion in her eyes, "Ethan, please! You're not hurting me. Quite the opposite! You feel so good inside me! Just make love to me, baby! I want you to cum, to cum really hard for me!"

So, starting slowly, I began pumping Kris' seething pussy with long, deliberate strokes. She was so beautiful laying there -- with a smile radiating from her beautiful eyes and the romantic light from the window glistening off her full lips. Her breasts swayed up and down, as I pounded into her fearlessly now, those erect nipples completely exposed by her yellow knit bra, and my rock hard cock parting her fleshy lips as I buried my bone deep inside her with every stroke.

She was so wet and tight that I didn't think I would last very long this way. But this was a special night -- the best night of my life, and somehow the gods were repaying me for all of the pain and suffering in the past. So instead of erupting quickly, the pleasure continued to build and build, and I swear Kris just got more and more beautiful the longer she lay beneath me.

She was urging me on now with every sensual word and phrase she could think of, "Come on, lover, I want you to cum for me! I want to see you ejaculate! I want to taste your warm cum! Oh, I know you have a big load to shoot! Come on, baby! Give it to me!"

So I lifted my knees and pushed into her as deeply as I could, and when I did, she reached down to caress my balls, and that sent me over the edge! I pulled my erection from her wetness, and in one seamless motion, I slid the rubber down my length and off me just as my first spurt sailed from my cock! "Ohhhhhhhhhh!" It shot up to her tits, coating her yellow bra in milky, white ejaculate.

But I was far from finished -- my cock kept squirting rope after rope after rope all over her tanned stomach and that sexy yellow thong. One or two spurts arched upward over her sexy cleavage, and onto her chest and neck. I kept cumming and cumming, even as Kris grabbed my shaft around the base and began jerking me off with her hand.

And the look on her face as my orgasm consumed me was one of great wonder and curiosity, the same look that she got when she was discussing the thoughts of brilliant men and women, the great ideas that carried humankind forward. She was thirsting for it, hungering for more -- being in the moment, devouring what living and loving could give her.

And when I stopped shooting, she released her grip on my erection and began using her finger to scoop up my cum, and lifting it from her stomach, chest, and neck, she brought it to her lips, savoring it in her mouth, like she was tasting great wine.

"Oh baby, that was so good! I love to make love to you!" she said, smiling at me with great sincerity and gratitude.

I fell down next to her on the bed, and began to kiss her, tasting my organic saltiness on her soft, wet lips. Great thinkers have talked and written and imagined utopias for centuries and millennia, and now I finally knew what they were getting at! I was completely, totally sated. There was nothing in this world that I needed or wanted other than to be exactly where I was with a beautiful woman with whom I was deeply in love.

Valentine's Day is a week from today, and at first I didn't know what Kris and I were going to do to celebrate our birthdays, Valentine's Day, and year together. But I did know that I no longer wanted to avoid the holiday or the anniversary of my birth, because for nearly one year, I have been in love with shear perfection.

And now I'm also beginning to rethink the curse of being a Valentine's Baby; I'm starting to embrace the idea, so much so that I've got a plan not only for February 14th of this year, but next year as well.

So, today I bought a ring, and I'm completely confident that I've found the right woman to wear it. Maybe a holiday birthday has its advantages after all, because, if everything works out as I've planned it, one year and one week from today, I'll be able to celebrate all of the important dates in my life on the very same day!