Valentine's Day

Story Info
A surprising weekend.
1.3k words
2.96
31.7k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A weekend at a beach front resort, dinner tonight at a 5 star restaurant, all the makings to a perfect valentine weekend.

Pulling to the front of the resort I open your door and hand you the room key.

"Mistress, go make yourself comfortable in the room, I am going to park the car and bring up your luggage".

Pulling into the parking garage, and unloading your bags, I am dreaming how romantic this weekend will be. My cock swelling in its cage, locked tightly since New Year's Eve.

The room is beautiful, overlooking the pool and tropical oasis, with a picture perfect view of the setting sun into the ocean.

Upon entering the room, you run up to me giving me a big kiss jamming your tongue into my mouth.

"Cuckie, the room is perfect, someone is going to be fucked so hard tonight they are going to forget their name"!

"Mistress I got you a little present to wear to dinner tonight". Reaching into my bag I pull out a couple of boxes.

I love giving you gifts and seeing how much you enjoy them.

The first box, a sexy black evening dress.

Box number two reveals matching black panties, bra, garter belt and stockings.

Box three, sexy black pumps.

You jump into my arms Kissing me again.

"Tonight will be a night to remember cuckie".

"Cuckie, while I get dressed, could you go down and order champagne, I would like to have a chilled bottle in the room after dinner".

Heading to the concierge desk to arrange the chilled champagne. I am dreaming of tonight, it has been over two and a half months since my last orgasm. But it certainly sounds like tonight will be the end of that.

I have been orgasm free for that time locked away in chastity. All the while, you have been having many with your newest lover, his cock seems to be endlessly hard.

Returning to the room, you look beautiful in your new outfit, I can't help but drop to my knees and kiss your feet in your new shoes.

"Mistress I am the luckiest slave in the world".

Laughing you say "We will see" as we head down to our dinner reservation.

We order a bottle of champagne.

The waiter returns with two glasses and the bottle, pouring the glasses and setting them before us.

Picking up the Glasses to toast the night. You look deep into my eyes suddenly I feel your foot teasing my balls under the table. My cock so hard in its tight prison.

"Cuckie, I have a little surprise for you" reaching into your purse you pull out a small jar filled with your champagne.

You reach over and take away the glass of champagne the waiter poured me.

"Go to the bar and get yourself a new champagne glass."

Returning to the table my mouth drops.

Sitting next to you is your latest lover. The two of you kissing and fondling each other like honeymooners.

I sit back down shocked. You grab my new glass and pour your champagne into it.

"Here's to a night we won't soon forget".

Toasting the night. You and your lover kiss deeply and passionately.

"Cuckie, when I said upstairs that someone was going to be fucked so hard they would forget their name, you didn't think that was going to be you." As you and your lover almost cry laughing.

"Cuckie, hurry up and finish drinking the precious champagne I allowed you, then go wait in the car, tonight is for lovers".

Finishing your champagne, as I get up to leave, you reach under your skirt and pull off your new panties.

"Cuckie, I won't be needing these tonight, plus they are soooooo wet from me thinking about this big cock" as you rub your lovers bulge.

Feeling defeated, I head to the car and crawl into the back seat. I Bring your panties to my nose inhaling your wonderful scent. My Cock forever trapped in its tight prison.

Two hours pass and I receive a text from you to come back in.

Arriving at the table the two of you are feeling the effects of the champagne, kissing, unable to keep your hands off each other.

"Cuckie, Pay the waiter for our meal".

I reach into my wallet and pay a confused looking waiter for the 5 star dinner you just ate.

Looking at the waiter you tell him to wrap up whatever scrapes are left on the plates.

"Give them to my husband for his dinner."

Approaching the elevator you look at me.

"Where do you think you're going slut, you are sleeping in the car tonight. And one other little surprise, open the box in the trunk and read the instructions".

I retrieve the box bring and bring into the back seat.

Opening it I see your ejaculating dildo and many condoms full of cum.

Your note reads "Fill the ejaculating dildo with one of the condoms, then suck the dildo till you get a text that my lover has cum. Then pump his cum from the dildo into your mouth. Refill and repeat, everytime he cums up here, I want you to experience it there".

I jam the dildo into my mouth knowing I would do anything to please you and share this wonderful night with you.

While I am laying in the back seat of your car, I am thankful for the dark tint on the windows. The idea of me laying in the back seat in a parking garage. Dildo in my mouth, panties over my nose, and a cock rock hard in it cage has my mind swirling with lust and how much I love serving you.

I am quickly snapped out of my dream world as I get a text from you that your lover has just cum while giving you a mind blowing orgasm.

I know what to do, I squeeze the cum filled bulb as it injects the cum filled dildo into my mouth.

Feeling humiliated and shamed this process goes on for hours till finally the text messages stop and I drift off to sleep.

Morning I am awaken to a text form you telling me to come up to your suite.

My mouth sore from being stretched all night sucking your dildo and pumping cum into my mouth. My stomach growls, I have only had scrapes from your plates and condoms full of cum all night.

Knocking at your door. Your naked lover opens the door.

As I enter, the room smells of sex, my senses are overwhelmed, my cock hardens, painfully trapped in its cage at the sights and smells.

Your lover joins you back on the bed, the two of you kissing as you spread your legs summoning me over.

I crawl between your spread thighs, your pussy raw from the night of passion covered in your dried juices and your lovers caked cum.

As I gently lick and suck you clean you stroke your lovers cock. His hard cock huge in comparison to my cage little dick.

"Look at this huge cock while you suck me clean."

My eyes lock on your hands stroking his man meat.

"Cuckie, are you enjoying the nice breakfast we prepared for you all night?" The two of you laughing.

Your lover starts to moan.

"Cuckie, get your mouth up here, he is about to cum, and I think it is time you got his cum right from the source."

I move my open mouth towards his cock. Just as he is blowing a huge load you push my head down jamming his cock to the back of my throat. I have no choice but to swallow his thick load.

I gag and choke as the two of you embrace.

Kicking me aside.

"Cuckie get the fuck out of here, we are going to spend our day at the beach and pool. We will text you whenever we need something and you better be quick about it or there will be hell to pay when we get home."

I leave the room and head back to your car and my backseat prison to await any texts.

Such a special valentine's day.