Valentine's Day

Story Info
A perfect fantasy.
1.5k words
3.79
10.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first ever story and i am planning on sending this to my wife as a valentines gift, will take feedback and constructive criticism. Hope you all enjoy.

*****

So I thought I'd write this for you as its Valentine's Day this weekend and describe to you my ideal scenario of what I'd like for us to do but can't due to us being a bit out of pocket right now, hopefully one day I can treat you to this..

Its valentines day and you wake up not having a clue about what i have in store for you today. Your sister turns up early and takes our daughter to hers under a pretense of giving us some alone time. Pretending to act impulsively i suggest we make the most of this and go on a getaway and just ask you to quickly pack some clothes, just essentials needed. We'd drive to London where I'd have booked a room for us at the shangri-la in the shard tower. By this time you have realised i have set all this up.

Before you can say anything, i tell you it's time for your appointment where I've booked you to get your hair and makeup, nails done and get a massage and unwind. Your hair is going to be done up with a strand on each side coming down.

Whilst you're getting pampered I'd go shopping for the evening ahead and buy you some nice underwear and your outfit for the evening. Some stockings, suspenders, thong and bra all in black. A short red dress showing lots of cleavage and some nice red heels to match also. Then at the jewellery store, id buy you a beautiful necklace as you know i find your neckline to be one of the sexiest things about you.

By the time you get back to the room the presents are all laid out for you with a note telling you I'd be waiting at the bar when you're ready.

I'd be waiting for you in a nice shirt and jeans and as you walk in every guy would openly stare at you and even the women too. You'd be the sexiest girl there and I'd have the biggest smile on my face knowing how envious everyone else would be that you're with me. we'd have a drink at the bar before I take you in a private limo to the best steakhouse i could find where I'd have a table reserved overlooking the city.

After an amazing dinner we would then go to a nice club in the city where I'd have booked us a vip table and after a drink or two, you would dance for me, first on your own then maybe another woman will dance with you. Your eyes would be locked onto mine as you dance provocatively knowing how much you're turning me on, flirting with her and having her touch you in all the places I would. As much as I'd want you to enjoy dancing with another girl and even bringing her back to the room (if only), you know that tonight it's about us.

After turning me on so much I'd get up and excuse the woman and ask for my wife back. She'd whisper in your ear telling you you look amazing and then kiss you fully on the lips before telling us to have fun and then leave. As we dance I'd slowly grab you closer whispering in your ear, telling you again how good you look and how I can't wait for us to get back to the room.

As you grind against me with your arms around my neck and my hands on your sexy ass, we kiss softly at first then more passionately. Just me and you now exist and music around us is all we can hear. I'd whisper in your that its time to leave and we'd stumble into the limo as it takes us back to the room.

I'd get the limo to go the long way home and as the driver pulls away I'd start touching you kissing you, my hands running along your breasts and between your thighs. I'd pull you to the edge of the seat and your dress rides up showing your thong. I'd slowly kiss and caress your thighs as I pull your thong off to the floor, licking your clit as I drive 2 fingers into your soaking wet pussy. I can feel you rocking against my fingers as I try and get you to cum before we reach the hotel, biting and sucking on your clit as you get closer and closer you realise that the drivers staring at you in the rear view mirror with a huge grin on his face. Knowing that he's watching you triggers you to cum so hard, my fingers feel like they are being gripped so tight as you moan so loud riding wave after wave.

We're outside the hotel now, as you try and get decent I grab your thong telling you to go commando to the room, the driver thanks us for the show and we quickly make our way to the room. We get in the lift and we are both facing the door, you in front of me but leaning back into me as you do you feel how hard I still am, you start rubbing my cock discreetly in case anyone walks in.

We get to the room and I fix us a drink, the windows in our room are floor to ceiling and overlooking the whole city.

You go to freshen up and as you walk back in, you've taken your dress off so you're in your bra stockings suspenders and heels. I've still got your thong in my hand. I kiss you then tell you to put your hands on the Window and arch your back so your ass is at perfect height for me. I put the thong in your mouth and start kissing your neck and your back whilst rubbing your ass and lightly spanking you. I pull back and you feel the flogger on your butt knowing that it's time for your spanking. I ask you to stay in that position as I get that sexy ass red as I bring the flogger down 50 times on each cheek. You've started touching yourself, your pussys on fire as you sink to your knees begging me to take my cock out of my pants. I move back and sit on the lounger and beckon you to me, and you crawl on your knees to me, you start licking and worshipping my cock and balls telling me how it tastes so good.

You take me in your throat a few times getting me nice and wet, I can't take it anymore and lift you up spin you around and sink deep inside you. I grind against you working you inside and out biting on your nipples then you stand in just your heels and stockings, I've ripped your bra off now and you go back to the window and call me over. I take you from behind and notice how you have slipped your favourite wevibe in and as I slowly fuck you, your hand goes to your clit as you press the toy against it, rubbing it faster in time to my fucking. Somehow the drinks have made me last a lot longer than normal and I keep a steady pace as we both get closer to our orgasms I pick up speed faster and faster until I feel your muscles clench around my cock and you come again as I keep going. You're whimpering by now, almost catlike mewing as you tell me to come getting closer and closer until I pull out and shoot all over your ass...

You turn around and we kiss, as we are only on the lower floor we notice a couple watching, smile and walk away. I carry you to the bed and I'm still hard as we both lay down I push inside you again this time making love slowly just enjoying each other, me kissing your neck, your lips as you bite and suck on my ear. I come a lot faster the 2nd time, this time filling you up and falling asleep inside you...

In the morning, I don't know what time it is but I wake up to amazing sensation of being sucked, my cock is hard again and this time you ride me hard and fast needing that release, grinding up against me. You come hard and fast and realise I'm still hard, you go back down on me sucking, licking our juices until I erupt into your mouth. For the first time you don't stop, you just keep sucking until my spasms and shakes stop and you come up and kiss me, I can taste both you and me on your lips and tongue..

Happy Valentines Day