Valentine's Day

Story Info
Two lovers, a sexy story, & sushi.
2.4k words
4.32
35k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The woman: Peaches and cream, long black hair, long legs, nice smile

The man: Chocolate candy kisses, shaved head, wide shoulders, incredible smile

The doorbell rang precisely at 8:00. Right on time. I wonder if you were hanging out outside, waiting for it to be exact the time you told me you'd be over. I open the door and there you are. All dressed up, a suit and tie and smelling like expensive cologne and a smell that is all your own: my lover's smell. You're holding a bouquet of wildflowers and cream roses. You remembered they were my favorite, a little bit wild, a little bit classy. Sort of like me. I wear a silky, long red and beige robe. You look me up and down and smile, "What's under the robe Marla?"

Without a word I turn around, unfasten the silky tie around my waist and let the robe open. I slowly push the soft material off one shoulder, a strip of red lace is left in its wake, and then I look back at you with my best seductress eyes. "Would you like to see more?" I ask. It's a rhetorical question but I love those, I love to see your reaction to them. I love the words baby. You know that. You know that I need your voice, that it turns me on.

"Oh yes, please continue darlin'" you drawl with that rich-as-dripping-molasses voice. It's the second sentence that you've uttered since you stepped into my home and already I am dripping wet; my pussy reacting to your smell and your voice and to the look of you. I slowly push off the robe from the other shoulder, my back still to you, while I control the speed with which it falls from my body. Slowly the tight red teddy that I'm wearing is revealed. The robe slowly falls down my back, over my ass and down my thighs before I finally let it pool around my feet.

I slowly turn around for you, "Do you like it baby?" You don't say anything; just look me over from head to toe. I know what you see; my long hair picked up in a loose chignon, stray hairs falling on my forehead and shoulders, the flawless makeup and bright red lips, my large, heavy breasts and nipples peeking through the lacy garment, the high cut of the teddy showing off my thighs, my long tanned legs wrapped up in red high heeled ankle strap sandals. You see a seductress, a woman who wants to please her lover above all else. When I see that you have finished your perusal and before your eyes get to wander back up to my face, I bend forward and lick your earlobe. I'm tall with these sandals, almost 6 foot, almost as tall as you. I leave your ear wet and move to kiss your jaw, your chin and finally your lips. It takes all of my will not to strip you, not to kiss you hard, but I love this teasing game almost as much as you do and so with a sigh I move back from your soft, full lips.

"I ordered sushi for dinner. Are you hungry now baby or would you like a drink first? Put something on the stereo while I put these gorgeous flowers in water."

"I'm always hungry when I'm around you but a drink sounds great," you say as you move towards the stereo. From the corner of my eye I see you select a jazz favorite of mine. It's a perfect choice. It goes perfectly with all of the candles that have been lit around my house; hundreds of them, the only light except for a recessed bulb below the soffet in the kitchen. I walk over to you and hand you your drink. "You look beautiful, good enough to eat," you say.

"So do you" I say, "but then again, you always do." I say in breathy voice. God I want you right this second. I don't want to wait and yet I know that doing so will make it richer, better. The fact that you don't touch me, that your hands are not all over me are a testament to your will power and to your dedication to this game. Such a tease. Such patience. It makes me want you so much more. But you already know that.

You can feel my restlessness and slowly stroke my neck with the pad of your index finger, sending shivers down my body, making my nipples so hard it almost hurts. You notice and take the cool drink and rub the glass lightly around both my nipples. It makes me moan and close my eyes, the sensation so crystalline pure, the connection between nipple and pussy so electric that I fear my legs may buckle underneath me. As if you understand exactly what is to happen you take your finger and glass away from my body and whisper close, "Let's go and eat darlin, I'm ravished."

We sit down to dinner at a table that is set with sushi and sauce plates, chopsticks and candles and all kinds of sushi rolls. "I have something for you," I say as you begin to eat. I pull out a book from behind a row of candles. "it's a book of fantasies, I wanted to read you a story while you ate." I can see by the look in your eyes that you're intrigued by what is coming. I turn the page to the story I want to read to you and begin.

It's a story of a woman walking in a seedy area of Los Angeles, she's about to pick up a john, she's dressed in a short mini-skirt and a tight shirt that shows off her ample bosom. Across the street are some young punks, making catcalls at her as a john or prospective john pulls up in a brand new jaguar. She starts to negotiate with this man and she's afraid, she's very afraid that this man will leave and that these boys across the street will rape her. They advance to her side of the street as she negotiates with the guy. They start to touch her; the man in the car starts to drive off. She's terrified, she needs him to pick her up, so she decides to sell herself for very cheap. The boys have already taken off her top when the man in the car stops and lets her in.

I can see by your eyes that this story is turning you on, it's turning me on. I feel my pussy get wetter and wetter as I read.

When she gets into the car she slips out of character for a moment and asks her husband how he could have left her there so long. She might have been raped! He never breaks out of character and tells her that whores don't have a say so in those things and if she had not come down in price he would have left her there. He also tells her that he won't French kiss her but that he will take whatever he wants from her for saving her from those thugs. He talks to her roughly, as if she's nothing but a whore, the whole way to where he is taking her, some sort of make-out place high above the city. When they get there he tells her to suck his dick and she does but he wants more, he wants to know if her pussy is any better than her slut mouth. He tells her to get in the back seat of the Jag and he fucks her there doggie style, telling her how he doesn't care about her, how he wants to fuck her without a condom, how good her whore pussy feels to him. And then he tells her that he's going to fuck her ass. He fucks her so good that she comes all around his cock, her ass and cunt spasming as she milks his cock for all he's worth. When he's done he pulls out, and without a word, drives her to the parking garage where her Mercedes is parked. Before she gets out of the car he throws $20 at her.

"You liked that story, didn't you Marla?"

"Yeah baby, I think it was hot."

"It made that white pussy wet, didn't it darlin?"

I want to tell you that my pussy's been wet since before I opened the door for you, that it was wet while I showered, while I dressed, while I put my make-up. Instead I say, "Yes Will, it made my pussy wet."

"Do you know why it turned you on so much?"

"Because it turned you on Will."

"No Marla, it turned you on because you could identify with her. Because you want to be a bad little whore like she was...don't you."

Your words set me on fire. I know what's coming and it's what I had hoped the story would do. You don't wait for an answer, instead you pull your chair back and open your legs, motioning for me to go to you. I can see your hard-on through your light wool slacks, tenting at the zipper. The sight makes me lick my lips.

I walk over to you and get on my knees in front of you. I slowly start to undo your belt, to open your zipper. The thought of taking your cock this way, while all of your other clothes are on is a huge turn on. Just your dick, I only want your dick and that is all you'll give me. I put my hand inside your boxers and take out your big, hard black dick. I love looking at it. I could look at it forever and be happy. Well not forever, maybe for like 1 minute until my palms get itchy and I need to touch it. "Suck my dick Marla. Suck it like you would if you were a dirty little whore."

I lick around the head and kiss it. I don't know how whores give head. I only know how I give head and I love your dick so I have to do this right. I take my soft, warm hands and stroke the shaft. So soft and yet so magnificently hard. I love the feel of it in my hands. I stroke you slowly but hard, my hand wet from saliva and your precum. I start to suck you down, taking you deeper and deeper into my throat. Using my mouth like a pussy, fucking your cock as I play with your balls, stroking the base. I hear dishes being moved out of the way above me and I feel you grab my shoulders and lift me off of your hard, delicious dick. You lay me on the table and I open my legs for you. You stand above me, your dick in your hands rubbing my slit through the lacy red material. "Tell me what you want Marla."

"I want you inside me Will. I want your hard black cock deep inside my pussy."

You continue to rub, moving the fabric aside with your fingers, my wetness seeping from my warm pussy. I want you inside me, damn it, I need you inside me.

"Please Will, please fuck me baby. Please, please, please, fuck me."

You say nothing, but continue to tease, the head of your cock rubbing against my clit. I start to whimper, lightly moan, I'm losing it and you know it. And then you say, "You're such a whore Marla, you want this big black dick don't you? You want to be my whore, don't you?"

"Oh god, oh god, oh god...please baby please."

Instead of fucking me you take your cock away from my slit, I miss your warmth. I want it back. Instead I hear you dipping a sushi roll into the soy sauce and then I feel it, cool and warm against, and then inside my pussy, dripping, mixing with my juices.

I feel your mouth against my clit, sucking and licking while the sushi roll goes a little deeper into my wet cunt. We've talked about doing this, but I didn't think you would. "You look like such a tasty little whore. Your clit is so hard, like a small cock. I'm going to eat from you whore. Tell me, tell me how it feels to be my dinner."

You lick me slowly and then begin to eat the sushi roll from my shaved, bald, dripping pussy. "Oh my god, oh baby...it's too much, it's too much." The thought of you munching away, eating away at me is too much. I feel you take the last of the roll into your mouth and stand.

"You're going to cum now my beautiful whore." As you finish saying it you take me in one quick thrust. Pushing your long hard cock deep inside my pussy, your thumb pressed hard against my clit and I go into a hard, toe curling orgasm.

Slowly I open my eyes and you're smiling. You're smiling that incredible, radiant smile. "Well, aren't you my whore?" You ask again as you slowly start to move. All the way out almost and then back in. So slowly, so slowly.

"Yes baby, I'm your whore, your slut, oh god, you feel so good. You feel so good inside me. I want you to stay in here; in my warmth, in my tight sheath. I want you to fuck me for a long time baby, yes, yes, just like this. I love this baby. I love you inside me. Mmmmmmmmmm."

I'm rambling, I know I am but I can't help it, you're taking me into that zone. Into that, "I'm-being-fucked-so-good-that-I-can-hardly-breathe" zone. Moving all the way inside me and then stopping, grinding, starting again. Slow, deep, hard.

You're increasing your speed now, fucking me harder, deeper. God, it feels so incredible, can it go any deeper? Yes, yes, yes...oh baby I love this. I love your cock inside me.

"You're my whore, mine. And I'm going to cum inside you, I'm going to mark you as mine. You feel so good darlin' whore. Mmmmmmmmmmm....yeah."

I feel you start to cum, your body rigid. You scream, a primal scream. I love that sound too. And I cum again. I cum with you. You fall over on top on me, we fall over together. Still fully dressed, your cock still impaled inside me. "Damn girl that felt good. That was a hot story. What else is in that little book?"

"More surprises baby. I think we need to take this party to the bedroom."

"Lead the way darlin', I'm right behind you."