Valentine's Day Dance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait a second, did you say they're all wonderfulladies? Won't there be any men there?" I asked.

"No men allowed. This is strictly a lesbian group," she replied. "You have a problem with that?"

"I have no problem at all with it. In fact, I find it rather interesting," I replied.

"Don't get the wrong idea," she said. "It's not a sex group. We're just a bunch of really good friends who enjoy each other's company and a chance to discuss lesbian issues. So if you're looking for a wild orgy, you've got the wrong lady. I'm very much a one-woman gal, and I'm very protective of what I consider to be mine. You need to know that up front about me. I don't mind a little joking and cutting up between my lady and a friend, but I'm not into sharing things I place a high value on. And I'll tell ya right now; you, I would be placing at the very top of my things-I-value-most list. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not the raging jealous type like what I just told you must have sounded like. I wouldn't mind sharing your time with others or anything like that. I'm not one of those suffocating partners we've all seen and hate. But I will not share my lady sexually with anyone. I draw the line there."

"Are you calling me your lady?" I asked, my smile so big it was about to rip my face off.

"Well, no, I was referring to… Yes, yes I was! If we walk out that door together tonight, that's exactly what you'll be to me, and I hope that's what I'll be to you," she snapped.

Moments later, we walked out the front door together, headed two blocks up the street to my apartment so I could get ready to go to the party and hopefully to find another pair of stockings for Renee to wear to the party. We walked with my arm around her waist and her arm draped over my shoulder, cuddling me inside her warm, Mink coat. I was now her lady, or she was my lady, whichever.

"Sorry about your stockings," I apologized quietly.

"I'm not." She smiled down at me.

I was wondering what the party was going to be like. But mostly, I was wondering what my life was going to be like being the lady of a wonderful woman like Ms. Renee Du Pratt.

12