Valentine's Day Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,679 Followers

"We can hang it up later. Right now I need to keep kissing you, Sarah."

She had on a lacy blue bra with matching panties. I wasn't kidding when I told her how sexy she looked.

"I bought them at the mall yesterday to go with my dress. I wanted to look pretty for you."

"You look more beautiful than words can say." I dropped down to my knees and pressed my face against her panty-covered bush.

I could smell her sex and it was intoxicating. I kissed and kissed her lower belly and down her covered bush. I pulled her panties slowly down her thighs. She had trimmed her bush and it felt so soft and silky against my mouth. I wanted, no, needed more of her.

I stood up and she undid her bra while I quickly got out of my clothes except for my briefs. I set a condom on the side table as we got on the bed.

She seemed nervous but also very anxious as I moved my head between her legs. Her hands held onto my head as I gently ate her wet pussy. I licked, kissed and tongued her swollen lips. It felt like she was having mini orgasms. I couldn't be certain because I have never been with a woman who seemed so hot.

Soft moaning noises and sounds filled my head. My cock was rock hard and I knew I had to have her soon. Standing, I took off my briefs and put on the condom. All the time Sarah was looking at me with a need of urgency.

She looked at me just as I was rubbing my cock head against her very wet pussy.

"Jerry, I really do love you and always have," she whispered as I pushed my cock head into her.

The resistance I met made me realize that she was a virgin. I watched her wince and saw a tear in the corner of her eye.

"It's okay Jerry, just give me a second. Go slow please; at least till I get used to it."

I didn't know the right thing to say. She was giving herself completely to me. "Sarah, why didn't you tell me?"

"Because I have dreamed about this for years and I was afraid you might change your mind. Does it make you feel different about me?"

"No, it makes me want you even more. From this day on, you are my girl."

She smiled as I slowly began to pump my hard cock into her.

We made love three times and cuddled the whole night through. In the morning, we made love again, only she wanted to try a sixty-nine then. She wanted to do whatever she could to please me and in return, I did my best to do the same for her.

After we showered, we went out for breakfast before I took her back to her dorm.

"Happy Valentine's Day Sarah," I said.

"Valentine's Day was yesterday," she said with a smile.

"Every day is Valentine's Day if I have you in my life," I replied.

"I'm not going anywhere Jerry. I've waited too long to be with you. We have a lifetime to work things out, so we'll just take it a day at a time for now. I just need to know that you feel the same."

"I do and I want you in my life. We can work on our plans for the future starting tomorrow. I love you Sarah."

"I love you too Jerry," she said as we kissed one more time and she went into her dorm.

Already missing her, I drove home wondering how I'd been so blind in high school that I hadn't noticed Sarah. I walked in the back door just as the phone was ringing. Thinking Sarah was calling, I grabbed it, a grin on my face as I spoke.

"Hi sweetheart, I miss you."

"Jerry, I'm glad you realized that we should be together. Brad was just a silly mistake that won't happen again. He pushed me into —"

I cut Julie off with a snort. "Julie, I don't want to hear any of your excuses. We're done; you made your choice when you slept with Brad. You're not the kind of girl I want and I see that now."

"You know I'm your girl, I have been forever," Julie said, trying again to convince me to take her back.

"Julie, don't call me ever again. I don't want to hear from you or have anything to do with you. Go to Brad and all the others you've had in your bed. I'm sick of your shit."

I slammed the phone down and went to the refrigerator for a beer. A few minutes later, I called Sarah. She answered and I felt the peace flow through me.

"Sarah, I had to hear your voice ..." I again felt warmth in my heart.

*

Hope you enjoyed my story

Comments are welcome and appreciated

DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,679 Followers
12