Valentine's Day Drive

Story Info
A girl lets herself be watched for the first time.
1.3k words
31.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: All my stories are true, down to the most remote detail. Only the names have been changed to protect the innocent....and the not so innocent. Having been a reader on this sight for some time, I am always in search of material that is similar to my own experiences. Every once in a while I will get lucky and find things I really enjoy reading, but most of the time I find myself weeding through stories that fail to get a rise out of me. I consider myself an amateur writer, but wanted to articulate my experiences as best I could for those of you who might be like me. Enjoy, and please provide feedback!

Valentine's Day Drive

I always sensed my ex-girlfriend Natalie had a bit of a wild streak in her, even though she always did her best to maintain appearances. She was a really exotic and pretty girl, half Persian and half Russian Jew. Her dark complexion and the dash of freckles across her cheeks made her something to behold, not to mention her curvy body and full breasts. She stood 5'3" and, as a former elite athlete (track and field), she maintained her physical appearance at all times.

During the first months of our acquaintance, she liked another guy, and I another girl. But it's safe to say that we both began teasing each other in that way children of the opposite sex do when they are developing a crush on each other. One Saturday night, she had a house party. I attended with my date, a comely Brazilian girl named Irina. Natalie had her date there as well, and as the night wore on, both of us ultimately went our separate ways (i.e. separate bedrooms) and proceeded to consummate those relationships within earshot of each other. Not exactly the best foundation for what would eventually be our own dalliance in the arena of love. I could hear the headboard in Natalie's bedroom thwack against the wall in such a routine fashion that I began questioning the sexual creativity of the lad who was inside her. The mere fact that I was even pondering such issues while my cock was in another girl's mouth is probably all one needs as evidence that the tracks had been laid (pardon the pun) and Natalie and I were destined to gravitate towards one another.

I will save you the pain of overdevelopment of this story and skip ahead a few months. Natalie and I, as predicted, started seeing each other and our relationship began to take a serious turn. I took her out for our first Valentine's Day dinner. She was wearing a sexy blue dress with plenty of cleavage revealed, and it was all I could do not to tear her clothes off in the restaurant. Our conversation somehow turned to the tittilating subject of sexual adventure, and what kinds of things we would be willing to do. As the wine began to kick in, and my own filtering system began being disassembled, I shared with her my interest in seeing her with another man. I have no idea where that idea came from. I had never up to that point pondered the subject with any seriousness, but at that moment in time, the idea crystallized in my mind: I am the kind of guy who wants to watch his girl get fucked by another man! I, for reasons only known to the Gods, shared this proclivity with Natalie and I could see through her eyes that she was turned on by the thought. However, being the buttoned down girl that she was, the chance that something like this would ever happen was at best remote.

Our temperature-rising conversation ended as the check came, and we made our way to my SUV. Both of us were still tingling from too much wine as well as the remnants of that glorious conversation. When we got in the truck and turned onto road for our drive home, both of us knew something was about to happen. I just don't think either one of us knew exactly what that might be. For the benefit of the reader, I will share with you what the road looked like so you can best imagine the scenario. It was one of those 3 lane semi-highways that go through a town, but also possessing traffic lights every half mile or so. Being that we were only within a handful of miles from both of our homes, this was probably the last place one would think a typically reserved girl like Natalie would unleash her inner freak. But, the great thing about high doses of ferimones in the air (not to mention wine in the blood stream) is that once they are released, there is no stopping what comes next.

What came next was Natalie, at a red light, sliding across her front seat to mine and hopping on to me, straddling me with her legs. She was wedged precariously between me and the steering wheel, and she first hiked up her dress, and then undid my belt. I took her cue and slid my pants down to my ankles. One leg of course had to come out of the pant leg so I wouldn't drive right off the road. For those of you keeping score at home, this act was not on the driving test at your local DMV.

I am not one to describe each specific sexual act, but I will say that it did not take her very long to completely insert my cock into her. At this point, the light had turned green and I began to move forward, trying to lean to my left so as to see around her and not ruin this event by doing something stupid like crashing. She began moving up and down slowly, creating that feeling you are all familiar with. It is the height of sexual pleasure, when both man and woman can feel everything so much that it becomes an out of body experience. Being the breast man that I am, I proceeded to slide her dress straps down her arms and shimmied her dress down to her waist. Her exquisite breasts were now right in front of my face, so I then executed what one would have to consider text book nipple sucking/highway driving. Natalie was so wound up by this that she arched her back significantly against the steering wheel. Thankfully, the light ahead turned yellow and I could begin slowing down. As I crept up to the red light, a few other cars began to fill in the lanes around us. Out the driver's side door was a younger couple who looked right through my window and had the luxury of not only seeing Natalie's tits arched out in front of my face, but they made direct eye contact with her in her ecstatic state. She stared at them as she moved up and down on my cock, her tits bouncing gently, and her mouth slightly agape. It was all the other couple could do to smile and continue to stare.

Once the light turned green, the couple drove along side us for a couple minutes before finally driving off ahead. The feeling of sex while driving, and the provocative nature of Natalie's engagement with the newly found audience was enough to push me over the edge and make me release into her. Release isn't even the proper word. I think erupt may encapsulate the action a bit better. She climbed off of me, I continued to drive with my pants down and my cock out, until we safely reached my home. Nothing was said of the episode the rest of that evening, nor was it discussed at any time after that. This would prove to be Natalie's modus operandi for the duration of our relationship.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

A European Hotel Holiday with an Adults Only pool.in Erotic Couplings
You Can Love Too Much Ch. 01 After 30 years, wife needs more than just husband.in Loving Wives
Glory After Glory For the love of cum.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
New Year's Eve A wife taken by a stranger at a New Year party.in Loving Wives
Curiosity and a Glory Hole A lesbian finds a Glory Hole and curiosity takes hold.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories