Valentine's Day Fantasy Fulfillment

Story Info
Making his Valentine's Day.
1.2k words
4.37
19.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's Valentine's Day already. I have been planning to make all of his dreams come true. Being 7 months pregnant, if I am going to bring his fantasies to life this was the last chance before our world changes. My first stop was to the ever awkward adult shop. I was on a mission for a ball gag, some soft rope and a butt plug. The man spied me the moment I walked in the door and asked me for my ID. I presented it and he made a comment that it wasn't too often he had seen anyone THIS pregnant in his shop. I smiled shyly and went about my browsing.

It wasn't long before I had the attention of the entire store. My 5'3 inch frame and long brown hair and bright red cheeks. My curves following this growing belly. I quickly realized that each section was labeled by interest and made my way to a very appropriately titled BDSM section. There I found most of my to do list, a black and orange ball gag and a binding rope for beginners. I wandered around until I found the butt plugs. While I have enjoyed anal play in the past it had been quite a while. Luckily there was a beginners section for plugs as well. I made my selection and headed to check out. The clerk graciously reminded me to use plenty of lube and offered a few samples to try. I paid for my items and made a mad dash to my car.

My second stop of the day was finding an outfit sure to entice. I stopped at a few lingerie stores and all explained there wasn't room for my belly. Finally desperate I decided to return to the adult shop and try my luck. The clerk, sensing my frustration showed me a section where the belly was open, allowing room. I kindly agreed to purchase and made my way home. I spent all afternoon cleaning and prepping. I watched guides on appropriate rope usage and safe positions for beginners. My phone began to ring and it caused me to jump. He was calling to tell me he was off early and on his way home. I explained I had some terrible cravings and sent him on a wild goose chase while I finished my preparations.

Taking great care, I tied the ropes to the bed posts and lit candles throughout the bedroom. I then decided to take things up a notch by applying dark eye liner and lipstick. To complete my look, I dawned a dark red teddy with just enough room for my belly to hang free and a matching thong. I then called to check on his ETA. Being minutes from the house I adjusted the ball gag and placed the butt plug and bound myself to the posts on my hands and knees with my ass high in the air.

I heard him enter our room and gasp, he didn't move for a moment, I instantly became nervous. Had I made a mistake? Is this not what we had discussed while talking about our fantasies? He began removing his clothes while taking in my shapely sight. Suddenly I felt the sting of his hand as he slapped my ass, I let out a cry and he made sure to give the other cheek much needed attention. I leaned into him encouraging more. He slapped my ass once more and moved his hand to the butt plug, and pressed it deeper.

He moved my thong to the side to allow his fingers to find my clit, he gently massaged it while bringing his opposite hand to gauge my excitement. My juices ran freely down my legs and onto his fingers when he pressed further. I felt him stand and climb onto the bed, he reached for my hips and buried his cock inside me. I pushed against him and he stayed, deep allowing my pussy to adjust to his girth. I felt him tense, he was enjoying my display and I thought he would cum as my pussy held onto him. He regained his composure and began slow deliberately deep strokes. He kept one hand on my hips and as my excitement began to build he pushed the plug in deeply. I couldn't hold back my orgasm and pushed against him as hard as I could, he stayed still, enjoying my pussy contract around him. As I came down, he pulled away from me and found the lube beside the bed.

I moaned for him to not stop and to let me cum again and he slapped my ass, a sure sign that more was to come. I felt him climb back onto the bed and remove my butt plug. I was nervous, it had been so long, I pulled against my bindings as far forward as they would allow and he grabbed my hips. I felt the tip of his finger slide into my ass as he tested my resistance. I enjoyed the sensation as he applied more lube. He patiently worked his finger into my ass until I relaxed. He positioned himself kneeled behind me and lubed his cock, he patiently pressed against my opening until I let him in. I felt the tightness around him as he slid deeper and deeper. He was close already, just gaining access sent him reeling. He reached around to massage my clit working me to another orgasm. As I climaxed I pushed against him roughly and he dug both hands into my hips holding me to him, I felt him tense and release. He came deep in my ass and let out a moan of pure enjoyment.

When he recovered he walked to the bathroom and cleaned up, he then began to walk around the bed and release my bindings. He tenderly pulled my hair back to remove the gag, and climbed beside me on the bed. He grabbed a pillow to slide beneath me and assist the weight of my belly and kissed me. His tongue explored mine, and he playfully bit my lower lip and began moving down my body. He left a trail of kisses down my chest to my breasts, he playfully flicked each nipple with his tongue causing me to arch toward him. He smiled up at me and continued lower. He stopped at my bare pussy and admired how wet I was, he leaned down and took my clit between his lips to hum against it. In my desperation to feel his tongue I grabbed his head and pressed him closer. He took my hint and worked his masterful tongue between my well lubricated lips and I began to cum. I held him close as I did and could feel him lapping to keep up. He sat up, pleased with his handy work showing in the grin that spread across his face and returned to allow me taste myself. He moved above me as our tongues danced and settled his cock between my legs.

I brought both legs behind him to pull him to me, and he entered me. His smooth, slow strokes soon picked up speed as I worked my hips against him. I reached to stimulate my clit as he fucked me harder, I felt him growing close and picked up the rotations on my clit, panting I sent myself over the edge and he quickly followed, my pussy desperately clenching him deep. He came and collapsed beside me. I snuggled into his arms as he smiled against me and told me there would be no way for me to beat that Valentine's Day gift. I laughed and said, just you wait 'til next year.