Valentine's Day for Janet

Story Info
Martin surprises her with a rose, dinner & more.
1.6k words
4.42
18.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ero
ero
1 Followers

It had just turned 3:30 when Janet's office phone rang. Her day wasn't going so well thus far and hearing her phone ring made her cringe. So far she had lost the company's second biggest account, been hit with a veritable ton of work, and if she didn't get this document completed by 4:00 then things would get really bad. Janet picked up the phone.

"Honey?" inquired the voice on the other end of the line. It was her husband, Martin. "I know we had a nice dinner planned for this evening, but something came up out of town. The company is going for a major acquisition and they need me down there. I'll make it up to you, I promise."

Janet sighed. She was hoping for this rare little time-alone dinner. "I understand dear. I do miss you though." Janet sighed again. "Tomorrow, maybe?"

Janet heard a little shuffle on the other end of the phone. He must be checking his calendar, she thought. "Hmm...if I'm back in town tomorrow sweetie, I promise I'll devote the whole evening to you. Janet?" His tone sounded somewhat inquisitive. "I'm sorry. I love you, honey. Happy Valentine's Day."

"I love you too, Martin. Happy Valentine's Day," Janet said and hung up the phone. She sighed again and went back to work on her document.

By the time 4:00 had come, Janet had just finished her document and decided it was time for her to go home. She resolved that if she couldn't have her romantic dinner she'd go home, rent some sad drama/romance movies, throw on some sweatpants and sit eating chocolate and crying at the screen. It was going to be her night, one way or the other.

She was just walking to the door, videos in hand, when she noticed the rose attached to the door. She smiled. Martin must have stopped by quickly before heading out, how sweet. She looked down at where the stem was pointed and noticed a small note. What's this? She opened it up and read it.

You really didn't think I'd skip town on you on Valentine's Day did you? I've decided to go ahead and plan something special for us today. We're going to have ourselves a special night because YOU are special. I'll see you inside. If you go to the bedroom, you'll find your clothing all ready.

Your one and only love, T.

Janet beamed widely. I knew her wouldn't leave me alone on Valentine's Day! An elderly couple on the street walked by and looked at her curiously; the woman saw the rose and smiled. Janet, still smiling, laughed gaily and went inside.

She rushed to the bedroom where she saw her sexiest dress laid out on the bed before her. It was black with a beautiful lace bodice and a slit in the leg just above her mid-thigh level. Laying on top of the dress was another rose with a chocolate truffle beside it. Janet moved the rose and the chocolate to the side and slipped the dress on. Looking at herself in the full-length mirror by the door, she smiled. No matter how she felt about her looks, this dress always made her feel beautiful. Martin had good taste.

Suddenly, the house seemed to be flooded with a quiet classical piece. Janet walked out to the living room, and there stood her husband. A smile graced his face as he spoke, "Janet my love, I devote this night to you. I've prepared an early dinner for us."

He led her into the dining room and there on the table were a lit candelabra and two plates with a bit of salad and some chicken on them. Janet looked at the plates quizzically, "A big of a light dinner is it?"

"Well yes, but I promise, if you're still want something to eat later I'll cook whatever you like," replied Martin. "Let's eat."

Dinner was magnificent. After dinner, Martin and Janet danced for hours. It was like they were teenagers again. Later in the night a rumba came on. Martin moved in close to Janet and said, "I've been wanting to do something like this for a long time."

"Thank you, Martin. I needed this," she replied.

Martin looked into her eyes, as only the man who loves you can, and kissed her. Janet melted in his arms. She felt the kiss in her stomach, her knees...right to the bottom of her toes. She had no idea how long the kiss lasted nor did she care. Time stood still for just a little bit, and she remembered why she loved this man.

Janet's hormones flared suddenly, and she passionately kissed back at Martin. Finally, they broke the embrace.

Janet started toward the bedroom and Martin was quick to follow. Once there they resumed their kiss. Martin moved his lips up to her earlobe and breathed gently, sending shivers down her spine. His lips moved lower, to her neck and Janet felt a warmth spread through her body.

Martin picked her up and lay her on the bed. Slowly he moved his hands up Janet's body, lifting her dress ever higher, until it came up over her head. Then he leaned down and kissed her again, once again making her feel it in her stomach.

Moving over her body, Martin moved downward, kissing the sides of her breasts and heading toward her stomach. Once there he moved back up toward her breasts, and back down again, never quite reaching those two magic spots that just ached to be touched. Over and over, never kissing the same place twice until finally his lips touched her nipple. The feeling was like electricity coursing through her body and centering on her clit. The initial pleasure nearly overwhelmed her, but there was more to come.

Kissing her breasts over and over, with the occasional lick over her nipple, Martin was giving Janet a pathway to her own personal heaven. When Martin took his mouth away Janet gave a small whimper. Her hormones had taken over and reason had left her. She wanted to feel good.

When Martin's mouth lightly brushed her inner thigh, she bucked her hips. Everything was so teasing; Janet could hardly stand it! Martin moved his mouth closer to Janet's aching clit. With the first flick of his tongue Janet could feel the start of her orgasm building. Moving his tongue continually quicker and with a bit more pressure Janet started panting. Suddenly everything went white and the ocean was in her ears. Her orgasm hit her with more force than she had ever known; her world was on fire!

When her orgasm subsided she looked down to see Martin's grinning face.

"Anything else, my love?" he playfully asked.

"Perhaps," Janet replied with a wicked smile. "I want you inside me."

"I hear and obey, my queen," said Martin standing back and taking off his pants. He moved up to her and placed his manhood at her wet opening. He teasingly slid himself around her hole.

"Obey, do you?" asked Janet. "Just be gentle, it's been a while since we've been together."

"I'll always be tender with you, my Janet," replied Martin as he slowly eased himself into her. Janet moaned she felt so tight around him! It hurt, but it felt so good at the same time. He pulled out slightly and pushed in, going a bit deeper. Soon Janet found herself relaxing enough to comfortably accommodate him. Finally, he was all the way in her.

Martin started a rhythmic pumping that Janet quickly fell into. Soon, they were quickly slamming into each other, working toward Janet's second orgasm of the evening. Suddenly, Martin slowed down.

"Not yet, my love," he said. "I want this to last."

Janet just whimpered her agreement. She pushed back into his hardness, hoping he would quickly speed up, but his pace was slow and easy--for the moment. Martin once again began to speed up; Janet quickly matched his pace. Martin was soon plowing away into his beautiful wife with a passion few could match. He soon felt his seed begin to boil.

Martin's breathing became more labored and it wasn't long before he said, "Janet, I'm going to...uh...cum soon, dear!"

"YES! Cum for me, oh god, cum in me!" Janet moaned. Everything felt so good; the thought of being able to feel Martin's cum inside her pussy made her hungry for it.

With a final grunt, Martin released his load into Janet. He came for almost 30 seconds, thrusting ever so slightly with each pulse of his orgasm. Janet, didn't even feel her orgasm creep up on her but, halfway through Martin's she also began to cum. It all felt so good, so right. Everything at that exact moment was perfect.

They lay like that a moment, with Martin cradling Janet's head in his arms. With a sigh, he pulled his slowly deflating penis from Janet with a wet squelching sound.

Martin looked into Janet's eyes and spoke, "Thank you Janet. You've made my life perfect since we've been together. I know I'm not always there for you but, I want you to know that I do love you."

"Oh Martin, I know you love me. I should be thanking you though, for doing all of this for me tonight. It was really sweet," said Janet with a pleasant smile. "I better go clean up though, it feels like you came a ton!"

"I wouldn't say a ton, love. I'll sleep in the wet spot. Would you like anything before bed?" asked Martin.

"Just a kiss," replied Janet.

"I'll be waiting in bed for you then, my love. Hurry, and get cleaned up," said Martin.

Janet got up out of bed and went to the washroom. When she got back Martin was waiting in bed with another rose.

"Happy Valentine's Day, Janet," he said. He lifted the covers for her and she climbed into bed. He kissed her then. "Goodnight, my love."

"Goodnight Martin. This was nice," she replied. Looking over at the bedside table where she put her rose she turned back quizzically to Martin. "Did you eat my chocolate...?"

ero
ero
1 Followers