Valentine's Day Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bethyboo
Bethyboo
188 Followers

With a scream he loosens his pants letting them drop and unable to stop his movements, he drives his long thick cock straight and true to her very core. His strangled cries gurgle up and out of his mouth and his cock throbs inside this vision of loveliness. He waits while her vaginal walls adjust to the girth of his cock before thrusting in and out, long slow strokes, his thumbs on either side of her ass crack, spreading her, allowing him to get just a little deeper.

Her hips rock seductively, rolling and gyrating, sending the most incredible sensations along his cock. He can feel her fingers grazing his cock with every sawing in and out motion as her fingers roll over her clit. Her moans fill the room, his growls chasing the sound and they move as if one body, taking pleasure from the other, giving pleasure.

He is sure that this must be how an angel feels, her skin so smooth and soft, her cunt walls sheathing his thick head and long shaft as if she was custom made for him. Her cry of release making him pause for just a moment, her vaginal vault flooding with the slippery girl cum, making his cock move faster, pounding in and out. Her body shuddering on his manhood...he lets one hand trail downwards, his fingers instantly awash with her nectar, then runs his wet fingers up and down her ass crack.

She screams at him, "No!" but he is too far gone to hear her words, two fingers push at her back door. The tiny little pucker seemingly impenetrable, and then as his balls start to spasm, he can feel the spunk rising along his shaft with a scream of his own he finally penetrates her bud, making it blossom to his touch, and his cock head explodes deep inside his cell phone girl.

She forgets to breathe...never before has anyone ever touched her there, and as the first twinge of pain passes, her body becomes a living conductor, the sensations ripple, firing each and every nerve ending . She is unfamiliar with such overwhelming feelings, and her cunt grips his spurting cock, tearing at it. Her gspot explodes, the liquid flowing, pushing violently from her, past the cock sealing her entrance, forcibly arcing from her quivering body.

His breathing laboured, he feels the flood of liquid, amazed at the amount of sweet girl cum pooling on the floor under them, soaking his pants, drenching his thighs. He pulls his spent cock from her, and spins her around, taking her in his arms, passionately yet gently and kisses her trembling lips. She clings to him as if a life raft, afraid to let go, needing his arms around her.

They stand like that a long time, the clock on the wall silently ticking off the minutes until at last he thinks he can trust his voice.

Throaty, hoarse and still tinged with desire, "Happy Valentine's Day! Will you have dinner with me tonight, and breakfast in the morning?"

Blinking, as she quivers in his arms, gulping she tries to speak. Nothing comes out, so she nods.

Bethyboo
Bethyboo
188 Followers
12