Valentine's Day in June

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,000 Followers

"I agree."

"What books are you reading this month?"

"Let's see. In the bathroom at home I have a book called "Tomorrow's God" by Neale Donald Walsch. By my side of the bed is a book called "A Brief History of Everything." In the car, behind the front seat is a book called "No Excuses" about education in America. In my wife's car is a book called "Stranger in a Strange Land." I'm reading all of them.

"Oh, I am impressed! So many men have a copy of today's sports section of the L.A. Times and haven't read a book since graduating from college."

"What are you reading?"

"I just finished "Leadership" by Guliani. In my office I'm reading "Imagine" by Marianne Williamson. By the bed I have "Tao" by Alan Watts. In my car I have "Chop Wood, Carry Water."

"My turn to be impressed. Alan Watts was a great writer but his book needs to be read slowly and repeatedly for me to stay with what he says."

Our dinners arrived. We paused and I thought I detected a prayer in the pause.

"Did I detect a prayer?"

"Not a formal prayer."

"I believe every time we say "thank you" it is a prayer of gratitude. If I say it to the waitress it is still a prayer of gratitude."

"Oh Nick. You and I will have a wonderful weekend. I believe that too. When I say "thank you" to someone I am thanking the divine them."

I had a thought as I took a bite and touched the button.

"Thank you, Nick."

"You are welcome. Do you love your husband?"

"Yes! Do you love your wife?"

"Yes! And I love my first wife too."

"How about me?"

"I'm going to sound nuts. We've known each other almost two hours. Yes, Petra, I love you."

"This is the important question. Why do you love me?"

"Easy. I love you because I choose to love you. I take the philosophical position that every person I ever meet is part of God, Life, and Love. I am a part of them and they a part of me. To choose not to love them would be insanity. I choose sanity. I love you."

"Well put! I think that for this party to work people must, at some level, choose to love the person they are with."

"I agree. I also think that almost everyone who is part of this carries a fear that their partner will do the impossible... love the new person more than they love us."

"Impossible?"

"Love cannot be quantified. If I love you, I love you. I cannot love someone more than I love you."

"You love me as much as you love your wife?" Her eyebrows went up.

"Yes. Love is like life. If you are alive you are alive. When you aren't alive you are dead. If I love you, I love you. I love Marie differently than I express my love for and with you, but in both cases I love you."

"In two hours?"

"I decided, based on my beliefs, to love you consciously before I pulled the card from the box."

"So, it didn't matter who you got, you already loved her?"

"Not quite. I decided that I loved everyone in the room before I got to the room. All the envelope did was focus my attention on someone I already love for the weekend."

"Is that why our first kiss was so powerful?"

"I already loved you. I didn't need to be tentative in the kiss to see if I loved you."

"I want dessert, but not here. Can we go?"

"Yes, Dear." I waved at the waitress and she brought the check. I paid cash and left a nice tip. As we got out of the booth Petra spread her legs and I know the waitress looked. We said, "Thank you" in unison and left.

In the parking lot I put the remote in my hand and took Petra in my arms. We kissed and I pressed the button. I held the button as long as the kiss lasted. I pressed me against Petra and in turn pressed Petra against my car. I could feel the vibrations in my hardening cock.

When her lips stopped being against mine I released the button.

"I'd ask for another kiss but I'm so close I'd cum if you kissed me like that again."

"And, after you cum, I'll lift your dress and clean you up with my tongue."

"Right here?"

"If that is your pleasure."

"I don't believe you!"

Our lips met and we kissed again. I pressed the button. Petra put her arms around my neck and held on as she began to shake. My tongue went in her mouth and my right hand held her ass and squeezed. She tightened up and screamed into my mouth. I let the button go and waited.

I touched the button again and she immediately came again. I was holding her up, pinned between me and the car. We were close to the entrance to the restaurant. People inside the restaurant could see us, if they bothered to look. People walking to and from the restaurant passed us. Petra put her head in the crook of my neck and calmed down. I waited.

"Can you stand without help?" I asked.

She nodded. I dropped to my knees and lifted her dress. My face went to her pussy and I dropped the dress over me. I licked and cleaned all her juices that my tongue could reach. She began to shake.

"Oh God, Nick! I'm going to cum again!"

Her hands held my head in place through her dress as she came again. I licked the new flow and then put her dress back in place with me on the outside. I stood up and unlocked her door.

"Stand here," I said. I opened the trunk and got a folded towel. I put it on the car seat and helped Petra sit. She again pulled her dress up so she wasn't sitting on it. I closed her door and as I went to my door I heard clapping. I looked up and five men inside the restaurant were standing and clapping. I waved, got in and we were on the road again.

"How far is the hotel?"

"About half an hour."

"Hurry, but don't get pulled over."

"Did you enjoy being kissed after dinner?"

"Yes."

I drove five miles over the speed limit until I needed to slow down to get off the freeway. When I pulled into the parking lot of the Inn the first spot was open. I took it. I helped Petra out of the car.

"Would you like me to get you into our room and come back for the bags?"

"Let someone else get our bags." She held my arm tightly.

When we checked in the woman at the desk verified the reservation and sent a young man to our car to get the bags. She pointed us to the elevator and we went up. The third floor only has one room, ours. I opened it and helped Petra inside. She went into the bathroom.

I checked out the room and the views from the various windows. Romantic. The room smelled of roses and salt air.

Our bags arrived. I tipped the young man and he left. I locked the door.

"Are our bags here?"

"Yes."

"Is he gone?"

"Yes."

The door opened and Petra came into our room. Her shoes were off.

"I don't want the dress on any more. Would you like to take it off or shall I?"

"I'd enjoy taking it off."

I went around her and untied the knot of the halter behind her neck. I held it together as I used my other hand to unzip her dress. I knew that under the dress were the suspender hose and nothing else. I turned her to face me and let go of the halter.

The dress fell to the floor. Around her waist a lacy belt and three straps per leg attached to thigh high stockings. From the lacy belt north she was uncovered. Her large breasts hung, but not sagged. The areola were large and more pink than brown. The nipples were small enough that they reminded me of those frozen baby peas, in size not color. I held her hand as she stepped out of the pile that once was her dress.

"Having unwrapped his present, the man was at odds to decide which parts of the present to focus his attentions on."

"I would like his attentions on my breasts and nipples, if you please. My pussy is so sensitive that if you touch me there I just may die."

"Your wish is my joy filled command."

I bent and kissed both breasts in turn. One kiss each. I grasped the belt and slowly peeled the suspender hose down her legs. I opened the covers on the bed and helped Petra to lie down.

The gas fire in the fireplace cast wonderful light on her skin. I undressed and bent to her nearest breast. I kissed all of her breast before touching either the areola or nipple.

"Tell me what feels the best to you when man gives attention to your breasts."

"When he does what you did. Start with the breast and later get to the areola and nipple. When you suck my nipple suck hard and push on it with your tongue. Run your tongue around the nipple, not on it but around it. It can drive me crazy!"

I followed her instructions to the letter and intent. One breast and then the other. I knew she was close to a titty orgasm when I could feel her starting to quiver.

"Stop!" I did.

"Lay on the bed next to me."

"Yes, dear."

She took a deep breath and said, "It is my intention to tease and please you until your body, like mine, is screaming "Please, no more, or I will die!"

She lay on top of me and we kissed. Again and again, exploring each other with hands, lips, tongues and skin. She scooted down and lavished attention to my pecs and then to my hard nipples. I love having my nipples sucked.

Petra slid down a little farther and I looked at her, noticing a mirror placed just perfectly so that I could see her from behind, a nice view of her ass and her wet, sparkling pussy. She took my penis in her mouth and took all of it. She sucked and flicked with her tongue. Her hands played with my hips and legs before getting to my scrotum and balls. I was as hard as I thought I would get.

Petra kept sucking my cock and moving her head up and down my shaft. I liked how it felt and how it looked. On one stroke she put a condom on me, with her mouth! I had seen it done in a movie but never had seen it happen to my cock.

She worked me over and felt my balls tighten and then she really turned on the intention. She grasped the base of my cock and held tight as she worked the head to get the orgasm. As she felt me go she released the base of my cock and probed my ass with her finger. I pumped my stuff as hard as it would go. She held my cock in her mouth until I began to go limp.

I was surprised when she jumped from the bed, went in the bathroom and came back with a damp wash cloth. She peeled the condom off, tied a knot in it and tossed it in the trash can. The wash cloth was damp and cool. I know because she wrapped my balls and cock in that cool damp cloth. In seconds my balls felt better.

"Lots of people don't know that the pain after cumming goes away with a little cool water therapy."

"It's my pain and I didn't know."

"Doctors who give vasectomies ought to tell people."

She snuggled in next to me and pulled the sheet up over us. I realized she knew I had a vasectomy. Her private detective was good at his job.

We snuggled for quite a while and talked quietly. Petra wanted to know what I had planned for Saturday. I told her I thought it would be fun to go for a ride on either a two person jet ski or a big speed boat. I also thought about a long walk on the beach.

As she drifted to sleep she said, "I like being your Valentine."

We woke on Saturday for the same reason. Our bladders were full. Petra slowly got out of bed, headed for the bathroom. In her process she moved the bed just enough to slosh the gallon in my bladder and I was awake and suddenly urgent. She was already at the bathroom door. No way I could get there first.

"Hurry Honey. I'm having a biological emergency."

"Come in here and pee in the shower. It goes to the same sewer."

It is at times like then that I really like a practical woman. I got out of bed and did just as she recommended. When she was done she reached past me and turned on the shower. When the water was warm she stepped through my stream and into the shower.

"Come on in Honey. The water is fine. Hell, some of it is yours."

I joined her. We reacquainted ourselves with our bodies and set a playful tone for the day. Fully clean and stimulated bodies dry quickly and we headed back towards the bed. I picked up the phone and ordered coffee and asked Petra if she wanted anything with the coffee. She pointed at my cock. I ordered two English muffins and some jam.

"I had a wonderful evening with you last night. I think I had four or five orgasms and one better."

"You had a better?"

"A better is what I call all that snuggling and conversation that happens after orgasms when you are with someone who loves you."

"Yeah. I love that part too. I sometimes wish my biology didn't think that an orgasm is a signal to sleep. I'd like to have a better last longer."

"The one last night lasted hours. You fell asleep but you kept snuggling with me for a long time. You are a lover even when you sleep."

"I am?"

"You fell asleep when I had my head on your shoulder and your arm around my back. A little later you put your other hand on my tit and pinched the nipple. Gently, but definitely a pinch. We both slept for a while and I was awakened by your hand again. You put a finger against my areola and traced around my nipple for a long time. It was a gentle touch and not fast. Round and around stimulating me until I wanted to wake you up to finish me off."

"Why didn't you?"

"You rolled over and snored softly."

"I'm sorry."

"I'm not. If you love me like that when you're asleep it tells me something about how you think about love and about me."

"I love you."

"I know."

The doorbell chimed softly. I pulled a robe off the back of the door, put it on and opened the door. A woman about twenty-five smiled and brought the cart inside. She smiled at Petra sitting on the bed. Petra made no move to cover her self. The woman put coffee on our little table and asked if we wanted cream, sugar, or anything. Petra told her cream only and I said, "Black."

As she turned to go Petra asked, "Would you like to stay?"

"No thank you," she said. "I've already had breakfast."

"You can have either Nick or me for dessert or you can have us both."

"I get off at five this afternoon. If the offer is still good I'd like to come back."

"Knock on our door. If we're here we'll open the door. If we aren't come back at six and we'll take you to dinner and then come back for dessert."

Petra got off the bed and kissed the young woman. She reached out and pulled me into the kiss. The young woman wasted no time, she groped my cock right from the beginning of the kiss. When it ended she stepped back and said she would definitely be back at five. She left.

Petra stood at the table and poured coffee.

"Why did you do that?"

"I want to know if you mean what you said."

"Yes, I love her. And you."

"And Marie."

"Yes, and Marie."

"I knew you were serious last night."

"And what was the tip off?"

"You didn't fuck me last night. If I had not insisted on sucking you off you would have snuggled me for hours and never worried about it at all."

"Valentines is about pleasing the woman. I get great satisfaction in seeing, feeling, tasting and watching someone I love have orgasms. A woman, most women, need an emotional connection for sex to really be incredible. I love when the connection is strong enough to have something like last night."

"You talk more like my sister than a man."

"Thank you."

I sat my empty cup down. One English muffin was gone too.

"Since you have peed and eaten may I ask a favor?"

"Sure."

"Be inside me."

"Sure. Which entrance would you like me to begin with?"

"My pussy."

She lay back on the bed and opened herself to me. Her legs spread and her hands held her pussy open for me. I stepped closer to the bed and pulled her hips to the edge. The bed was high enough that her opening was at the perfect spot for me.

We both watched as I lined up her vagina and my penis. I touched her and stopped.

"Enough?"

"It's enough when you bump my cervix. Come on in." She paused. "No! Stop!"

"We need a condom."

I got some from my bag and put them on the nightstand. Petra opened one and put it on me.

"Now!"

I resumed the position and slowly pushed in. She was hot, even through a rubber I felt her heat. I pushed in about half way, stopped and pulled back. I pushed all the way in on the second stroke. I felt the touch of her cervix when I felt my pubic bone hit hers, and then pushed tighter together.

"That's deep enough, Cowboy."

"Yes Ma'am. Thank you."

"Thank you."

To show I had understood I pulled almost all the way out and pushed all the way back in. Then I repeated the action. Slowly at first, then faster. I was building towards filling the condom but felt little urgency to get there.

Petra swung me onto my back and flipped on top. I knew what the bull felt like at Gilly's when a woman rode him hard, grinding her most tender parts hard against him. The bull would be happy. I was. I held onto Petra's tits, pinching her nipples and pushing up against her pussy as she rode.

She panted and said she was about to cum.

"Hang on Cowgirl. Only two seconds left on the clock. Ride, Sally, ride!"

She threw her head back and came. I held onto her so she didn't fall off the bed. When I pulled out of her a few seconds later the condom was loaded with my stuff too. I came when she did.

Petra pulled the condom off, tied it in a knot and tossed it to the trashcan. She got the cool, wet cloth and held it to my balls as she sucked and licked our juices off my cock.

We snuggled for a short while and then we got up and dressed. She let me pick what she would wear. My first choice was between shorts and a short skirt. The skirt was very short and tight. The shorts had wide legs and were still pretty short. I picked the skirt. My next choice was a top. One was a t-shirt that came down about an inch below her breasts and it had the logo on it for a "mounds" candy bar. When she tried it on her breasts distorted the letters. There was no doubt that anyone seeing that shirt on her would be seeing a visual definition of the word. The second choice was a bikini top with a thin over shirt that hid nothing. The bikini top consisted of two triangles of cloth that barely covered her areola and were thin enough that no detail of her breasts was hidden. The two triangles were a pale green color. The over shirt was the same light green color.

I picked the bikini top and over shirt. I wore Khaki shorts and an oversized green polo shirt. We both wore sandals. Just before we left Petra picked up three condoms off the nightstand and she recovered the knotted condoms from the trash and put them in her suitcase. On our way out we stopped and I bought a tube of SPF 35 sunscreen. Petra and I went out on the porch overlooking the ocean and she took the over shirt off so I could apply the sunscreen. I did her back first. She turned to face me. I applied more SPF 35 to my hands and put both hands on her belly, just above the skirt. I smoothed the lotion on all the way to her shoulders, taking the top with my hands. I made sure her breasts were well protected for the sun. Then I pulled the two triangles down, covering her areola and nipples once again. She had been grinning the whole time.

Behind me at a table just inside through a window a family was having brunch. The husband and his two sons were facing the window and therefore watching me apply lotion to Petra. The wife and daughter were facing away from us and saw nothing.

Petra blew the boys a kiss as we left the porch.

"You really are fun."

"You are too."

We brought our bathing suits for our time out on the water. At the place to rent either the boat or the jet ski Petra decided the boat would be more fun. I got our bag out of the car. It held our bathing suits and a towel.

On the way back to Petra I stopped at the Men's room and quickly changed. I handed Petra the bag when I got back and she pulled out the pale green bikini bottom to match the top she was wearing. Right there on the dock she handed the bag back to me and dropped her skirt to the dock. She put the bikini bottom on and tied it on the side. I put her skirt in the bag and tossed the bag in the boat. I helped Petra in while the pilot and two dock hands stood with their mouths open.

Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,000 Followers