Valentine's Day in June

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44
Scorpio44
1,997 Followers

Once we were in I looked at the young guy who was to take us for a thrilling ride and said, "Coming?"

He snapped back to reality and said, "Yeah, probably."

He jumped in the boat, started the big inboard engines and away we went. We had to go slowly out of the marina. Just before we got out I said, "Can we stop for just a minute?"

He put the boat in neutral and Petra said, "Why did we stop, Honey."

I smiled and said, "I only put sunscreen on you from the waist up." I opened the bag and got out the tube of SPF 35. I started at her feet and worked up to near the tiny suit. When both legs were done Petra untied the suit and took it off. She turned so I could take good care of her ass. I did, making sure that everything got lathered.

"Turn, please."

She held the bikini bottom up and I lathered her hips and pussy. I was very careful to make sure she would not get sunburned.

I stood up and looked at the driver. "Thanks. I wouldn't want her to get sunburned."

"Oh, I think you did a good job."

I looked at his shorts and he was hard, naturally. Petra was very good looking.

He eased the boat through the breakwater and out into the open water. The farther we got from shore the faster he made the boat go. Then he saw some dolphins jumping ahead of us. He slowed the boat to a crawl.

"We're never supposed to go fast when the dolphin are around. Don't want to hurt them."

By this time we were pretty wet from the spray. Petra's top was fully transparent. She looked down and said, "Lot of good this top is. May I go naked for a while? Please."

"OK, but you have to put clothes on before we go back in the harbor."

I skinned down too and put our clothes in the bag. We slowly moved through the dolphins and then Dave made the boat go fast again. We went out miles and went around a big container ship before heading back. There were five or six men watching us from the railing of the ship. We waved and they waved back. As we waved Petra held on to my cock. On the far side of the ship we sat for a minute in the shade. We weren't going but the ship was and soon we were in sunshine again.

Petra saw how hard our young friend was and she said, "Nick, he looks like he's in pain. Can I help him out?"

"Not with hips or lips." Instantly she pulled his shorts down, freeing his very hard cock. She knelt in front of him.

"Dave, would you cum on my tits please?"

"Oh Yeah!"

Petra stroked him and played with his balls for a minute or so and he rewarded her with a huge load. She helped him pump stream after stream of white cream onto her tits and neck. When he was done Petra leaned out of the boat and got some salt water to wash the cum off, but she didn't wash it off her, just off Dave's cock.

She kissed him on the cheek and said, "If I wear your cum back onto the dock all your buddies will know it's yours won't they?"

"I think so."

"Is that OK with you?"

"Yeah, but what about Nick?"

"It's fine with me. I get to fuck her."

Petra produced a condom from the bag and rolled it on me with her mouth. She bent herself over the dash of the boat facing the bow and I reached around her and held the dash as I slid into her pussy.

"Go fast Dave! Go fast!" Petra cried!

The boat took off like a shot and we bounced along with the salty spray hitting us and my cock rubbing along inside her puss. She pushed back against me and I held on tight. The motion of the boat was enough, I made no attempt to fuck in and out.

"I'm gonna cum!" Petra yelled as loud as she could.

"Now!" I yelled as I came.

Dave slammed the engine control down and the boat slowed pushing me deeper into Petra. Dave was grinning so hard I thought his face might freeze in that pose. He turned the boat back for the marina. I pulled out and Petra quickly turned and removed the condom. It got knotted and bagged. She used her mouth to clean me, helped me back into my shorts and Dave back into his.

We were mostly dressed when we docked. Dave was grinning and the dock crew saw that dried load on Petra's chest. One of them assisted her onto the dock and she asked him, "Where is the ladies room? I need to clean off Dave's gift."

He pointed. Dave and I climbed to the dock and Petra thanked Dave for a great ride. She kissed him on the cheek, turned and headed for the bathroom. I thanked Dave for being a good sport and he thanked me. Prayers all around.

Petra was clean when she came out of the bathroom. Her over shirt was back on, minus the bikini top.

"I think I may have scrubbed off some sunscreen. Could I have some more, please?"

I found the sunscreen and applied some to her chest. As I did her nipples tightened. The guys at the end of the dock watched.

At the car I kissed her, opened the car door and kissed her again after she sat down.

We drove down the coast for a while and came to a place where Petra asked if we could get off the freeway and walk on the beach. I pulled off, parked and we got out. Petra said, "In case you haven't noticed, I love being naked outdoors." She took off everything but her sandals. I put her clothes and mine in the trunk. We were at a well known nude beach. We went for a walk alone the beach. Holding hands, smiling, saying hello to the people we met, acting just like the Valentine's lovers we were. A couple we met had us sit and talk for a little while. They shared their water and a couple sandwiches with us. The woman was about our age and had a scar on her left breast. She explained that she had breast cancer a year before and the doctor had recommended an hour of late afternoon sun as therapy. They seemed healthy and happy.

It was just after five when we got back in the car. I was glad we had the sandwich. I headed back to the Inn. As we got close I was asked, "Will she be there?"

"I think so. If she is do we play, eat, and play some more or eat and then play for the night?"

"I'm hungry. I want her too, but food first."

"OK."

We took the elevator up to our room. No one was in the hallway.

"It's quarter to six. We can shower before she gets here and be ready to go eat."

I was wrong. I used the key card and swung the door open. Sitting crosslegged and nude on our bed was the server from that morning.

"Hi. I'm Veronica. I hope we can shower after we play. I've been thinking about you both all day."

I closed the door and took off my clothes. Petra was on the bed before me. She kissed Veronica and as she did I kissed Veronica's breast. Veronica uncrossed her legs and lay back onto the pillows. I moved between her legs and Petra kept kissing her mouth. She was very wet and my tongue explored all her wet and slippery areas.

When I looked up across Veronica's belly Petra was sucking on one nipple and pinching the other. I found her clit and sucked her gently as my tongue danced with all the nerve endings I could touch.

It did not take us long to give her the release she craved. She shook and moaned through a long orgasm. When she calmed we got up and showered together.

As we dried Veronica asked, "What's next?"

We replied in unison, "Dinner!"

Petra and Veronica agreed that bras and panties made eating more difficult and since I never wore either one I could not argue. We went to dinner and became the topic of more than one conversation. Both women showed lots of skin and were quite affectionate going to, during and after dinner. We walked on the beach after dinner and drove along the coast for a while as well.

It was nearly eleven when we returned to the Inn. We invited Veronica back up to the room and she politely declined. It was against Inn policy to sleep in a room with the guests. She kissed us both and went home. In our room Petra was still wanting to play so I asked her if she liked the ocean at night. She said yes so I opened the door onto our balcony and took her out there. The balcony is three floors up from the ground and the ground is eighty feet up a cliff above the beach and harbor. Lights from boats and docks twinkled at us. I stripped and Petra did too. We held each other for a long time, listening to the breeze, the ocean, the sounds all around us. I sat on a hard backed chair out on the balcony and Petra straddled my lap, embracing me as she sat facing me. We rocked slowly together, enjoying the sensations of everything we smelled, touched, heard, saw and eventually tasted.

Our mouths never found words. Our mouths did find each other. Not hurried or frantic in our coming together but unhurried, patient, savoring we shared the late evening out on the balcony.

When we did go to bed we held each other and fell asleep. I woke once during the night and used the bathroom. When I came back to the bed I stood and looked at Petra for a while. I have liked watching Marie since the first night we slept together. Watching Petra sleep was just as big a high for me.

I slid back into bed and spooned Petra.

She whispered, "I love being watched."

"Here's lookin at you, kid."

I believe we were kissing when we fell asleep.

After ten on Sunday morning we were awakened by the phone. Petra was closer so she answered. She listened and said yes twice, laughed and said, "Come on." She hung up the phone grinning.

"Well?"

"Seems Veronica can't keep secrets. That was one of her girlfriends. Veronica can't make it for breakfast this morning and enrolled her friend to bring us breakfast. She's downstairs and is bringing breakfast up now."

"You want to answer the door, or should I?"

"I'm not dressing."

"Neither am I."

"Let's open the door together!"

At the first tap we were out of bed and at the door. I swung it wide open and standing in the hallway was a naked woman holding a tray with food and coffee. Oh, she also had a smile on.

"I knew I had the right dress code! Hi, I'm Nancy, Veronica's best friend. Anyone hungry?"

Of course the answer was "Yes!" We brought her and the food in and we ate and got to know Nancy. She was in her thirties, divorced, worked at a nearby restaurant and shared an apartment with Veronica. Her divorce had been prompted by her husband taking ten thousand dollars from his boss and going to jail. That happened eighteen months before we met her and, she said, she hadn't been to bed with anyone in that time. We piled the plates, cups and other breakfast stuff on the tray and climbed back on the bed.

Petra kissed Nancy and leaned her back on the pillows. I lavished my attentions on her breasts. Nancy had smallish breasts compared to Petra, but not tiny. Her areola were bigger than silver dollars and the nipples, when I first touched them, were not even bumps. As I played with her breasts the nipples began to grow. When I shifted to her other breasts Petra moved between her legs and tasted her. She became very vocal.

"Oh Sweet Jesus! Oh Lady that feels so good!"

My hands held her tits and my mouth covered hers. Our tongues became intimate friends and took turns exploring. When one of our kisses ended she said, "Twist my tits and nipples. I'm so close!"

I did as asked. Petra must have been doing something pretty wonderful too as it was only seconds until Nancy shook. I covered her mouth and pushed my tongue inside. It muffled her scream. Petra kept at her pussy and she kept cumming.

Nancy's hands found Petra's head and pushed her away.

"Oh please stop! Any more and I may die."

We stopped. I turned her on her side and spooned behind her. Petra faced her and they kissed. I used both arms to draw the three of us together. We kissed, touched and snuggled for some time. I know I dozed.

When I finally was fully awake it was because I was being handled. Nancy hand a hold on my cock. When she was sure I was awake she spoke.

"I would really love it if you would be inside me."

"I can't."

She had a hold of my cock. She knew it was ready.

"Why not?"

"My wife only gave me permission to fuck Petra, no one else."

Nancy sat up, turned to face me and asked, "Petra isn't your wife?"

Petra answered, "No, we just met on Friday."

Nancy looked at me, then at Petra, then back at me.

"I would have sworn you had been married for years!"

"Nope. Just met."

"Can I watch you two?"

"No, but you can participate." I said. "You can kiss, caress, play with and stimulate anything I'm not. Let's give Petra a great ride. OK?"

Her answer was to mold her lips to Petra's. I shifted until I was once again at Petra's entrance. I grabbed another condom and slid it on. Seconds later I was thrusting into Petra.

Nancy backed away and watched for a moment. Petra looked up at me and said, "God, Nick, I love you!"

I smiled and said, "Thank you. I love you too."

Nancy got up on her knees and kissed me. She pinched my nipples. Petra pinched hers. When our kiss ended I said, "Nancy, I love you. Thank you."

Petra used her hands and shifted Nancy to a position above her and facing me. We kissed as my cock slid in and out of Petra and Petra's face attended to Nancy's pussy.

I felt the muscles of Petra's pussy milking me and I heard their moans muffled by being pressed against either my mouth or Nancy's pussy. I came first. I kept thrusting and I used one hand on each woman's breasts, pinching and twisting their nipples.

We collapsed on the bed, panting and breathing hard. When Nancy calmed a little she peeled the condom off me and tied it in a knot. She licked and sucked on me until I was very clean.

As we again snuggled in the after bliss Nancy asked how we got together. Petra explained how it worked and left out the part about it being her project. I gently and slowly played with both women.

Nancy noticed the time and said she had to go. We showered together and dried each other. We helped Nancy dress and for the first time since we met saw her in clothes. She had undressed in the elevator on the way to our room and carried her folded clothes under the food tray. She gave us a piece of paper with her phone number on it. As she walked out the door she said, "Please come back, and please call me. Thank you."

In unison we said, "Thank you."

By five we were on the road home. Just before we left the Blue Lantern Inn I pushed the vibrating egg up inside her pussy. We stopped and had dinner at a different restaurant and Petra's tube top seemed to have a mind of it's own. As we walked out of the restaurant it suddenly rolled down to her waist! Her hands didn't do it! It just rolled down, exposing her wonderful tits and the two hickeys she had asked me to give her.

She didn't do anything to change the situation. She pushed open the door and we walked all the way to the car with her tits fully exposed. I hit the button repeatedly as we walked. At the car she backed her ass against her door and said, "Please kiss me again."

She wasn't wearing a skirt this time. She had wide leg shorts on. We kissed and I held the button down. I put one arm around her and one hand on a very available tit. As I felt her lose control and begin to really shake I twisted the nipple. She screamed into my mouth.

I'm glad the car was there. We might have fallen over if it hadn't held us up. I held on as she calmed. Her breathing slowed and I asked, "Ready?"

"Are you going to eat me again?"

"I love how you taste! I want to drive the rest of the way home tasting you in my mouth."

"Then go for it!"

I knelt and pulled the wide leg open burying my face and tongue in her juices. It was a short visit. She came in seconds! I drank it in and lapped it up until she pushed me away.

"God, Honey! I think my husband must have paid you to kill me by orgasm!"

"What a lovely way to go!"

I drove her home and dropped her there at nine on the dot. She said that if the feedback was good there would be another Valentines Day before Christmas this year. I was home by nine thirty-five and at ten minutes til ten our front door opened and my wife Maria came in.

I took her in my arms and kissed her. When I arrived home the first thing I did was brush my teeth and use mouthwash. Marie tasted like sex. She looked great and her kiss showed me that she was really happy to be back in my arms.

We found our way to our bed and we reunited for the first time. In the after bliss we talked. She had seen me leave so she knew what Petra looked like. I asked who she was with.

"A man named Jake. Ever heard of him?"

"Petra's husband, Jake?"

"The very one. You'll like him. He holds a lot of the same beliefs you do."

"Such as?"

"He said Thank you about a hundred times this weekend. He meant it just like we do."

"Did he tell you he loves you?"

"Yes. And he does and he did."

"We better get some sleep. We both work tomorrow."

As we drifted off to sleep Marie said, "Don't forget we're going to the Blue Lantern Inn next weekend. I wonder who will be there?"

Scorpio44
Scorpio44
1,997 Followers