Valentine's Day in Lockwinnock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
odlum
odlum
33 Followers

Beth walked quickly away from the library. As she walked, she adjusted her dress at the hips and repositioned the straps. She headed directly to the refreshment table. There she poured herself a glass of wine, quickly quaffed it down and was pouring herself another as Aaron came near. His stomach was knotted. He decided on the direct approach. "What were you doing with Tommy?"

"Giving him some golf pointers," came the cold, terse reply as she took another gulp of her wine.

" But you know nothing about golf. What could you offer...?

Beth interrupted his question. "Shortened his putting stroke."

"What? I don't understand. You..."

"Knee in the nuts."

"Oohhhh, that could affect his handicap, " Aaron laughed as he placed his arm around her shoulders. She nuzzled into his neck and Aaron could see that there were tears in the corners of eyes.

"Aaron, Aaron McGregor, you should be ashamed of yourself." The shrill voice came from over Aaron's shoulder. He turned and Beth quickly tried to wipe away the tears. "You have not introduced me to this beautiful lady." The blond Aaron had been talking to most of the evening stood before them.

"Oh Dorothy, I'm sorry. Dorothy, this is Beth Carin. She's..."

"So, you're the one he has been filing my ears about all night. I'm Dorothy Atkinson..." She stretched out her hand to Beth.

"Dorothy's my lawyer and there is supposed to be such a thing as client privilege," interrupted Aaron.

"Quiet, Dorothy commanded. " I've had to listen to you on trans Atlantic calls, at all sorts of ungodly hours for the past three weeks. Then tonight too! I want to get to know the reason for your latest reorganization and if see I need to readjust your billing!" Beth smiled, leaned against Aaron, and enjoyed the warmth of his persistent hug. The three of them talked, laughed, and drank wine until the end of the party.

Aaron could not remember the drive back to the cottage, but he found himself heading to bed first. Before climbing under the covers, he lit the emergency candles and took the velvet case from his bag and placed it in the drawer of the night table.

Beth entered the bedroom to find it softly illuminated by the wall sconce candles. She was dressed only in the red satin robe. It hung open at the front exposing all her charms. While the peat stove kept the main room warm, there was a slight chill in the bedroom. Goose bumps appeared on her skin and her nipples hardened.

"Come here Lady Godiva," Aaron beckoned as he held back the covers. Beth approached the bed. As Aaron reached up and ran his hand across her navel, she let the robe slide to the floor. "My God you're beautiful," he sighed. She slid into the bed beside him. They snuggled, kissed, and enjoyed each other's nakedness. After a while, Aaron leaned back, opened the nightstand drawer, and took out the velvet box. "Here, is your Valentine's Day present," he said softly.

"But its not Valentine's Days yet," insisted Beth as she cautiously opened the box.

"Well tomorrow is and..." Aaron didn't have the chance to finish.

"Oh my God! Oh Aaron, its, its beautiful," she gasped. Before her was a pear shaped diamond pendant. Even in the candle lit room, it is shone blue-white, like a many facetted frozen tear. Slowly she put the box down of the bed. Her face and tone became serious. "Aaron I can't accept this. It's too much. It's too ..."

Aaron didn't let her finish. "Look Beth, I care a great deal for you. If everything ended tonight, I would still want you to have this, just to show you how much the past few months have meant to me. I'm in the process of selling my company. It's in Dorothy's hands now. There will be more time for me, for us... I'd like to spend that time with you..." His voice faltered. There was a long silent pause and then as his hand brushed her cheek he simply whispered, "Please, just for me."

"Aaron, it's all so much...it's so beautiful...thank you, oh thank you... may I put it on?" Together they fumbled with the chain. Soon it hung about her neck. She beamed and then kissed him. It was a long and passionate kiss. When she broke the kiss, her lips traced down his neck over his chest towards his navel. While her tongue tracked back and forth across his chest and stomach, she used her breasts to tease his cock and upper thighs. Beth felt Aaron begin to harden and her hands pushed her breasts around his dick She slowly swayed from side to side. Aaron moaned. Beth rose up on her heels and straddled him. Then with a deft movement of her hips, she slipped him inside her and began to leisurely rock back and forth. "Lady Godiva needs a new horse to ride," she grinned.

Aaron felt her warmth surround his cock. Each time she pushed down, he could feel the walls of her vagina contract around him. He thrusted up to meet each of her pushes. The speed of the their movements increased. Aaron felt the pressure building in his balls. He reach down and with his thumbs began to rub Beth's clit as they gyrated together. She screamed, bent forward clutching his hands, and grinding her pussy into his pelvis. Aaron exploded in a rapid series of spurts. Beth collapsed onto his chest. "Aaron," she gasped. "Aaron, I want to spend a lot of time with you. You are so very good to me. Could I be your Valentine?"

"You already are my sweet angel. You already are."

odlum
odlum
33 Followers