Valentines Day is for VD

Story Info
It's Valentines Day and Josie's ex wants to celebrate.
5.7k words
4.64
35.7k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The roar of the Harley engine was loud as it pulled into her driveway. Josie groaned and rolled her eyes. She was in no mood to deal with him right now. She was wearing no makeup and sweats, even her hair was only in a messy pony. She was not ready for company, not even him. She was really tempted to just not answer the door. If she thought that would work she would definitely give it a try, but it wouldn't.

His knock was a loud boot thumping on the bottom of the door. "You can't even knock like a normal person?" She yelled through the door.

"My hands are full," he yelled back. "Open the damn door."

Her curiosity was piqued even though she would never admit it. She flipped the deadbolt and opened the door. She braced her hand on the door frame trying to look less than inviting. He had a bouquet of red roses in one hand and a big pink box in the other.

"How in the hell did you carry all that shit on your bike?"

"I've got skills." He grinned and her heart thumped in her chest. She really hated that his smile still affected her so much.

"Go away, Damon. I don't give a shit if it's Valentine's Day, you're not getting laid. We're divorced!"

"I know, I didn't come to get laid. I just don't want you spending your birthday alone."

"Bullshit."

"Come on Baby, I brought cake and your favorite." He lifted his arm and she saw a bag of Chinese takeout. She'd had PB&J hours earlier but takeout sounded heavenly.

"Fine, you can leave the chow mien and go."

He laughed and just pushed his way in. He was six four and as big as a linebacker she wasn't anywhere close. If he wanted to come in he was coming in, she didn't even bother to try to stop him. She just closed the door and flipped the deadbolt.

"I mean it Dame. No sex."

"I got it. Don't worry, on Valentine's Day there are so many horny depressed women out there, it's like shooting fish in a barrel."

"I'm not horny or depressed."

"Got it," he laughed.

"Where is that limp dick you've been dating, why didn't he take you out for your birthday?"

"I don't go out on Valentine's Day you know that."

"Then why isn't he here?"

"I kicked him to the curb."

Damon looked up, surprise evident on his face while he unpacked the takeout. "When did you do that?"

"Yesterday."

"Damn," he whistled a low tone. "You're cold."

"Yeah, this is not new." She picked up the roses he'd laid on the counter and moved them to a vase. They were really beautiful and she hated that she liked them. "You know you probably paid three times what these are worth. You should have waited until tomorrow and got them on sale."

"Nah, I bought 'em last week before they jacked up the price."

She knew he was lying but she laughed anyway. "Oh well, that works too."

He handed her a takeout container with chopsticks sticking out the top. She sat back on the couch and watched him take off his leather jacket and toss it in the chair. He looked good, like a walking biker stereotype. Black jeans, black t-shirt, tattoo-covered arms, even long black hair, the only not black item on him was the silver chain hanging from his belt-loop to his pocket. It was an emo look but he'd been rocking it since high school.

She watched him make himself a plate from the other containers.

"Sean's got some beer in the fridge." She shared the house with her brother and even though he was rarely home, there was always beer in the fridge.

"Nah, I'm good, I'll take a Coke if you've got it."

"Yeah... uh... In the fridge." Josie was a little surprised in all the years she'd known him she couldn't remember him ever turning down a beer.

"What?" He asked noting her strange expression when he sat beside her on the sofa. He handed her a coke as well.

"Why wouldn't you want a beer?"

He shrugged and smiled at her. "People change, Jo."

"Not you, you said, and I quote, 'I like who I am just fine'." She remembered the words very clearly because it had been the last fight they had before she moved out.

"You really want to have this conversation again?" He frowned and she immediately shook her head.

"Nope. I definitely don't." She dug her chopsticks into her noodles and he sighed.

"Look, Josie, you were right okay? The booze made me do things that I would've never chosen to do. Things I deeply regret."

She would not cry, no matter what, she would not cry. She bit her cheek and swallowed against the lump in her throat. She knew exactly what he was talking about, one stupid mistake had ended their relationship.

"Okay," she cleared her throat, "I'm glad, for you. It doesn't change things for us though."

"I know," he sighed and cracked the top on the coke. "Cheers to VD." He smiled and clunked his can against hers. She laughed, she hated Valentine's Day, always had since her birthday happened to fall on the same day. She always said Valentine's Day was for VD.

She forced herself to ignore the ache in her chest that seeing him inspired and changed the subject. She asked him about work, he ran a bike shop they'd started together, but she'd quit when she moved out. He complained about the new office manager and told her about the new project he'd started. She told him about her new job that wasn't all that new anymore. She hated it, but she left that part out.

"You ready for your cake? I went to that place you like downtown." He had gone to a lot of trouble to go to her favorite places. When the guy she'd been seeing had started talking about Valentine's Day all she'd wanted to do was curl up in her sweats and watch TV. But this was nice. She was still in sweats in front of the TV, but the food and company were nice.

She followed him to the kitchen and he lifted the lid on the box. It was a chocolate cake, written on the top in white icing was "Valentine's Day is for VD." It made her laugh and he grinned as he cut it.

"I bet that's the first time they've ever written that on a cake!" She laughed. The cake was her favorite too. A total chocolate overload. She could never finish a slice but she always tried her best. When she gave up the fight she went to the fridge for milk and he followed her.

"I got you a birthday present too." He held up a silver gift bag and let it dangle from his finger. She recognized the bag as one from her favorite lingerie store. "Maybe you should try it on."

She glared at him not taking the bag. "You have no business buying me lingerie, we're not together and I told you, no sex."

"I heard you." He smiled and reached into the bag. It was a red leather corset with half cups. It was beautiful and she knew exactly how much it cost him because she'd had her eye on it for a very long time.

"Damon, you should really take that back. We're done, you really want me to wear that when I'm fucking some other guy?"

His smile fell and she knew she'd touched a nerve with the last comment.

"No, I want you to wear it while you're fucking me." He laid the corset on the counter and too late she realized she'd backed herself into a corner. The small galley kitchen was a dead end and he was standing in the entrance. She squared her shoulders and attempted to walk past him but he shifted blocking her way.

She backed up and glared at him again, "Damon, let me by."

"I'm not stopping you." Her heart pounded, she didn't want to try to pass him. She wanted him to move, but she wasn't about to show him any fear. She weighed her options and decided the element of surprise would likely be her best chance. She moved quickly trying to dart past him but he caught her around the waist with one strong arm. He lifted her right off her feet and pulled her back against his chest. She clawed at his arms, swung her elbows, and kicked, but he just moved forward pinning her to the wall so she couldn't get any swing. She pushed against the wall as hard as she could, but he didn't budge at all. She was stuck between a literal rock and hard place and he was definitely the rock. "God Damnit, Dame! Put me down right now!" She screeched at him but he was undeterred.

"I intend to." She felt his leg move between hers wedging under her and holding her off the ground. She squirmed but it was no use. She tried kicking him but her bare feet against his muscled calf did nothing. He didn't budge. She felt his lips on the back of her neck and cursed the shiver that ran up her spine. The arm around her waist loosened and she knew she had to take a chance. As soon as that arm moved back she lurched in the opposite direction. She put her arm out to brace her fall but she never hit the ground. He caught her with his other arm he moved her back pressing her harder against the wall now that his arm wasn't in the way.

He pulled both her arms behind her, she pulled against him trying to keep her arms in front of her but it was no use he was so much stronger than her, and she was off balance. She didn't stand a chance. He gripped both of her wrists in one of his and held tight.

"Let go," she growled but he ignored her. She felt cold against her wrist hand heard a metallic snap. She gasped and tugged again. He released her this time but she tugged again and couldn't bring her arms forward. She looked over her shoulder.

"You cuffed me?" She tugged again but she wasn't coming free, these weren't novelty cuffs. "You son of a bitch, let me go!" She screamed. All at once he backed away. She stumbled as she regained her footing. And quickly turned around.

He stood at the end of the kitchen again, watching her. She had no idea what he was waiting for just as she didn't know what her next move would be.

"You don't want to have sex with me. I'm on the rag," she lied.

"I've never minded getting a little messy," he smiled and she glared at him again.

Her heart was pounding already, but when he pulled his shirt up over his head and tossed it on the floor she couldn't breathe. His chest and arms were covered in tattoos, she'd been there for every one. It was like a timeline of their life. Without conscious thought, her eyes searched the bared skin looking for new ink, anything different she could latch onto but there was nothing.

"There won't be anything added unless you put it there," he said softly. She hated that he knew her so well.

"Let. Me. Go!" She yelled and jerked against the cuffs. He moved toward her but she was under no illusion that he intended to release her. He put one big hand against her stomach and held her back against the wall. With his other hand, he grabbed ahold of her loose sweats and tugged.

"Stop it!" She kicked him but it didn't help. In fact, it gave him an advantage and he yanked the sweats all the way off her feet and tossed them away.

"You're not wearing panties." He grinned and she glared at him. He squatted down and she caught her breath. He was still holding her against the wall with one hand she might be able to knock him off balance but she was too distracted wondering what he was going to do.

He leaned his face close to her newly bared pussy and rubbed his nose against her closely trimmed hair. She felt him inhale and then he groaned.

"God, Baby, you smell so good. It makes me light-headed." He rubbed his stubble covered cheek against her just enough to scratch and she gasped. It felt good, way too good, and it reminded her of way too much.

He ran his tongue between her lips and she bit back the moan. He knew just what to do to turn her into a puddle. It wasn't fair. His tongue circled her clit and then speared deeper. She fought the overwhelming urge to spread her legs and felt him chuckle. He knew her too well. He pulled back without making her cum and the disappointment was sharp.

"Want me to keep going?"

"No," she said stubbornly and he laughed. He stood slowly still holding her to the wall.

"You will," he whispered. "You'll beg me to keep going and never stop."

"Not anymore." She protested hoping she sounded stronger than she felt. Apparently, she didn't because he just laughed again.

He leaned down and pressed his lips to hers forcing his tongue into her closed mouth. He tasted the same, with a hint of her. It had been too long. She didn't want to kiss him. She fought the urge and while she didn't completely give in neither did she fight. His hands slid over her body in a firm caress. Awakening everything she'd been trying to ignore. His hands gripped the front of her T-shirt and she didn't notice at all until he pulled back. Then he pulled it apart ripping it right up the middle. She gasped in surprise and cursed her overactive libido when her pussy throbbed.

He tore through the sleeves as well and let the shredded garment fall to the floor. He stepped back away from her and his eyes roamed over her. She was completely naked and she wondered if he was looking for any changes as well.

"You're so fucking hot," his voice was barely a whisper, she'd always loved the way he looked at her. The way he made her feel. He reached down and unhooked his belt. He unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans and she waited, watching him. She could see the bulge. His cock was a lot bigger than most and she loved the way he used it. When he didn't move to drop his jeans she finally tore her eyes away and looked at his face. He was smirking at her. Smirking! Damn arrogant man! She smiled at him and moved toward him. She turned as if she were going to use her bound hands to free him from his jeans, at the last second, she rammed her shoulder into his ribs. She knocked him off balance and ran past him.

He was off balance but not knocked down so it took him no time at all to catch her. He tackled her to the floor pulling her on top of him rather than landing on top of her. She still fought trying to get away. She squirmed but he held her tight. Finally, out of desperation she turned and bit him hard on his peck.

"Damn!" He shuddered and jerked and she released him. He pinned her to the floor straddling her waist and holding her shoulders down. "Hellcat." He growled. Before she even realized what he was going to do he forced a ball between her teeth and secured it behind her head. She screamed at him through the ball gag but it was less than satisfying. She bit the gag but that was less than satisfying as well.

Damon sat back on his heels his legs still spread over her waist and smiled. She couldn't go anywhere and they both knew it. He pulled his long jet-black hair back from his face and secured it with a tie. Then he leaned over her.

"I don't want to have to gag you, Baby. I like your mouth, love your mouth but you have to play nice." He ran his tongue up her neck and sucked her earlobe and she tried not to squirm. "Are you aching as much as I am. I'm like a starving man and you're a feast. I just don't know where to start." He slid his hands up her torso and cupped her breasts in his big hands. She closed her eyes and his mouth closed over one nipple. She tried to gasp, but it was difficult with the ball gag. She couldn't move her hands either to push him away or pull him closer. She was completely at his mercy and she was aching.

He switched to the other nipple and she pushed into his mouth. He lifted off of her and moved back. He spread her legs and moved in-between. He draped her legs over his spread thighs so she still couldn't do much with them.

He gazed down at her and ran the tip of his finger over her clit, just barely touching. She whimpered and squirmed, but it didn't help. If she managed to get closer he just moved away. That tiny touch was like a sharp electric charge, intense and yet not enough to make her cum. He moved his finger down and slid it deep into her.

"Oh God, Jo, you're so tight and wet. I want to be in you so bad." He added another finger and slowly stroked in and out when he began to scissor them her breath caught. She shook her head no and growled at him.

"You sure?" He asked and she nodded. He withdrew his fingers and pulled back. He stood leaving her on the floor and she watched him. He was looking down at her. Watching her eyes as he kicked off his boots and dropped his jeans. He stood there stroking his cock as he stood over her and her chest felt tight. Slowly he lowered himself back down to the floor. He resumed his position and draped her legs over his. Instead of his finger, he used the head of his cock, he rubbed it back and forth slowly over her clit and then once again he moved down.

It had been a while and he was so big but she wanted it, needed it. He pushed slowly but firmly, it burned as she started to stretch and she arched her back, god she missed this. He didn't let up and she bit the ball gag but still moaned anyway. She felt the huge head as it moved deeper sliding over her swollen tissue until there was nowhere left to go and still he pushed. She moaned and he pushed harder until her body literally shifted to accommodate him. Her body jerked and spasmed around the huge invader and she screamed into the ball gag. He held perfectly still while her body pulsed and twitched to expel him. It was overwhelming, it had been so long. He was the only one who could ever do this to her. There was no way to recreate it. God knew she'd tried. She clenched her eyes shut letting herself feel until it all subsided. Then he moved. He pulled slowly down to just the head and pushed back in again. She wrapped her legs around him, trying to force him to move faster but she couldn't. He was solid and immovable. He pulled out again and she whimpered. He pushed back in again and then he leaned over her.

"You know why that feels so good?" He whispered, "Because you were made for me. My dick and your pussy were molded at the same time. No other dick and no other pussy will ever feel like this. His dark eyes glittered with passion. That look got her every time. The idea of him ever looking at anyone else like that made her sick to her stomach.

"Come'ere Baby." He slid his arms under her lifting her shoulders and back off the floor. He lifted her all the way into his lap shoving his dick as deep as it could go and then some. She whimpered at the sensation but she locked her ankles behind his back preventing him from moving back. He kissed her neck. Licking and sucking, ignoring her growing need to have him move. Finally, she released her legs so she could do it herself and he took advantage pushing up to his feet.

He carried her back to the kitchen and leaned her back against the wall. He released one of her legs so only her toes reached the floor and held the other at his waist. He pulled out and they both groaned as he pushed back in again. The position made it so tight it was almost impossible. She knew it had to be bordering on pain for both of them, but she loved every second. He flicked her clit and she screamed into the ball gag. Her orgasm shattered through her in jagged splinters. She bucked against him and lifted her leg to ease it but it didn't help. She could only ride it out as she jerked and twitched.

Damon's eyes were clenched and she knew he was feeling the intensity too. When it finally subsided he eased out of her. She didn't like it. He hadn't cum. She didn't want him out until he came. She growled but he just smiled at her.

He laid her on her back on the dining table and dabbed a little chocolate frosting on each of her nipples. He took his time sucking it off and then he moved down and smeared it across her pussy. Again, he took his time licking it off, dragging his sharp stubble over her mound. He sucked and nibbled, but avoided her clit until she growled at him through the gag.

"Did you need something, Baby," he asked sweetly and she growled again. "You want to cum?" She nodded and he chuckled. He continued his exploration of her, this time including her clit. He licked and sucked it and she came almost immediately under the direct assault.

12