Valentine's Day Mixup

Story Info
Daughter mixes up her hotel room with her father's.
7.8k words
4.55
541.2k
1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked up to the house and knocked hard on the door. It was Valentine's Day, and I had gone to my parent's house to get dressed for my date on my way home from work. I was running late as it was and I hoped my parents were still there, because I'd forgotten the key to their house. I'd left my dress there so that I could surprise my boyfriend, Nick, with my new outfit.

After a few moments I went to knock again. Just before I could, the door swung open and my father appeared in the doorway. He was dressed in an undershirt and slacks, obviously in the middle of getting ready.

"Rachel?" he began, "what are you doing here?" he asked.

"Hey Daddy! I'm just on the way to my date with Nick but I left my dress here to change into." I explained. "Didn't Mom tell you?"

"I guess it slipped her mind. Come on in, princess." He said, motioning me in.

I was already in my 20s, but my dad still had pet names for me. I had to admit I'd always been a daddy's girl, and as a result we were very close. It was kind of embarrassing to be called "princess" all the time, but I loved my dad.

I walked in to the house, passing by my father. I suddenly felt like he was staring at my ass, but I brushed it off; he obviously wouldn't do that.

"So, you're not going to your date in that? You look really good already." he said, pointing towards my current apparel. I was wearing a blouse and a tight, grey skirt, as I had just come back from work. I was an associate at a medium sized law firm, and as a result I was always dressed for the courtroom.

"Well, Nick and I are going to a hotel this evening, actually, so I thought I'd spice things up and wear a really nice dress." I set my keys on the counter, noticing I had accidentally brought in the room key to our hotel suite. I set that down, too. "What are you and Mom doing?

"We're actually going to a hotel tonight, too! We got a great deal for a one night suite, so we thought we'd take that. She's upstairs getting ready right now." My dad resumed getting ready, tying his shoes.

"Oh, I see. I hope you guys have fun! Anyway, Daddy, I'm in kind of a hurry so I'm going to go get dressed. I'll be in my room." I didn't want to be late for my date.

"Okay, sweetie. Your mother will still be getting ready for a while, but I have to stop at my office for something, so I'll be leaving in a bit. If you leave last make sure you lock up the house."

"Alright, Daddy!" I said, walking towards my room.

I entered my room, picking up the outfit that I'd left on the bed a day earlier. My room was still exactly the same as it was when I lived with my parents during high school. They'd never had any desire to use it for something else, I guess. I held up my dress to my chest and turned towards the mirror on the wall, one I'd used for years all throughout my childhood. It was a thin black dress that was tight at the top and flowed loosely near the skirt. As an extra surprise for my boyfriend I'd gotten some lingerie, a lacy garter belt and bra, completely with the stockings and everything.

Realizing I would be late for my dinner I began to undress so I could get ready for the date. I unbuttoned my blouse and stripped off my skirt. I removed my bra and panties so I could put on the special lingerie. Before doing so, I decided to admire myself in the mirror.

At 25, I honestly felt like I looked great. I was very petite, only about 5'3, and I was just over 110 pounds. I exercised daily to make sure I kept in shape and took as best care of my body as I could. I had a thin waist and wide, shapely hips. I ran my hands over my hips and then turned to the side to admire my ass. It was perfectly round from yoga and squats, and I often found people staring at it when they thought I wasn't paying attention. I had perky, C-cup breasts which fit my frame perfectly. I lightly rubbed my breasts, enjoying my body. My boyfriend and I hadn't had sex in almost a week, and I was getting a little frustrated. I couldn't wait for later tonight!

I snapped out of my trance and began to dress for the evening. I put on the lingerie and did a turn in the mirror, studying how it looked on my body. It made me feel incredibly sexy, and just a tad naughty for wearing it under my dress. I was definitely excited for my date. I zipped up my dress and went to the bathroom to touch up some of my makeup.

It took about 40 minutes to get everything finished, and soon I was almost ready to leave. As I looked at myself in the mirror one last time, I heard the front door open and slam closed. I figured it must have been my mom leaving, as my father had left almost half an hour ago. I thought nothing of it and collected my things, heading to the front door. I picked my keys up off the counter and realized my hotel key was gone.

"Where could it have gone?" I said to myself, looking around in the kitchen. I was seriously going to be late, so I started to get a little frantic. I walked into the living room and found it sitting on the coffee table. "Strange," I thought to myself, "I swear I left it on the counter. Someone must have moved it." I put it out of my mind as I checked if I had everything I needed and stepped out the door, making sure to lock it.

I got in my car and started to drive to the hotel. It was one of the really big, fancy ones in the downtown area and I was actually really excited to see what it was like. Nick and I were going to have dinner and then spend the night in the suite, just the two of us. I pulled into the valet, leaving the car with him, and walked into the lobby.

I looked around for a minute, trying to find my boyfriend, when I heard my cell phone ring. I took it out of my purse, seeing that Nick was calling me.

"Hello?" I answered as I pressed the button.

"Hey Rachel," he began, "I have some bad news."

I immediately stiffened. What now? It was Valentine's Day! "What happened, Nick?" I asked, hoping it wasn't anything important.

"Well, I got in a little wreck. I'm completely fine, but I'm gonna be late." He explained.

"Oh no! What happened? Are you sure you're okay?" I was disappointed that he'd be late but at least he was okay.

"Some guy rear ended me. I'm afraid it might take a while."

"How long?" I asked.

"I'll probably be like an hour late. I'm really sorry, babe. I wish this hadn't happened."

"It's fine, Nick. I'm just glad you're okay." I told him. Inside, however, I was pretty let down.

"Well anyway, I don't think I'll make it to the dining hall in time. You should just go up to our room and order some room service if you want it. You can get the champagne ready for us, at least!" he said, trying to make light of the situation.

"Okay. But how do I know which room we're in? I was waiting for you to show me."

"Oh, it's on the back of the key. It should have the floor and room number. You'll be able to find it."

I turned the key around in my hand, seeing the room number. "Oh, alright. I found it. I'm gonna head up there now. I need a drink." I said, trailing off.

"Okay, babe. Sorry again. I'll see you in an hour or so. Bye."

"Bye." I said, ending the call.

I knew it wasn't his fault, but I was pretty mad that our evening was going to be cut short. "Today of all days, huh?" I thought to myself as I headed towards the elevator.

I found the suite and ordered some champagne before even taking the time to admire the room. I waited a few minutes before someone brought it up, already chilled. I set it on the table beside the bed and opened it, looking around at the room for the first time. It really was beautiful. It was pretty big and decorated very nicely. I poured myself a glass of the champagne and started drinking.

I waited for about half an hour, drinking probably more than I should have. I'd finished about two thirds of the bottle of champagne before I started to get impatient, and a little drunk. I had never been able to hold my liquor very well. Another problem was that whenever I started to get drunk I got horny. That combined with my week without any sexual relief was getting me really bothered.

Suddenly I got the idea that I'd just skip everything else and go straight to the sex as soon as my boyfriend got here. I was tired enough of waiting, and I didn't want to waste any time once he did arrive.

I started taking off my dress, cursing the fact that my boyfriend wouldn't even see it on me. "At least I have the lingerie," I thought to myself. I stripped down to my underwear and looked at myself in the mirror. I certainly hoped he would like it. I felt naughty waiting for him in the room with nothing but my bra and panties on. I turned off the lights and got on the large bed, waiting for my boyfriend to arrive. I still sipped on some of the champagne and I was pretty noticeably drunk now.

Just as I began to get tired of waiting, I picked up my phone to see if there was any update. Just as I did, I heard the door open. He was finally here! "Hey baby." I said, setting my glass and phone down on the desk. He turned around and walked towards me.

"Hey you." He said, sitting down next to me. It was very dark, and we couldn't really see each other's faces, just the outline of our clothes and bodies.

I immediately pressed my lips to his, kissing him softly. "You're here early; I couldn't wait to see you." I whispered.

"Me either." He said, pushing me down on the bed and returning a kiss. His arm crept up and began to massage my breast, making me wet with his touch. I couldn't put my finger on it, but he sounded kind of different. I pushed the thought out of my mind as his tongue swirled in my mouth.

He broke the kiss and looked at me. He could faintly see the outline of my clothes, and noted what I was wearing. "Is that a garter belt, baby? Naughty. Did you get that just for me?" he asked. I could barely make out his smile.

"Yeah," I said, blushing. "Do you like it?"

He roamed his hands over my lower body, feeling up my legs and squeezing my ass. It felt amazing being handled by his strong hands. He seemed rougher than usual.

"Fuck yeah, baby. You're so fucking sexy." He once against pressed his mouth to mine, kissing me passionately. He groped my breasts while I felt for his cock. I met his cock through his pants, feeling that he was already very hard.

"Have you been thinking of me, baby?" I said, giving his manhood a light squeeze.

"All week." He reached around my back, unclasping my bra in the dark. I slipped it off, letting my breasts fall to my chest. As our eyes adjusted more to the dark, we were able to see more of our bodies. He began to undress as his eyes roamed what he could see of my body.

He kissed me again as his hands squeezed my firm, naked breasts, causing me to yelp out in pleasure. "Oh!" I screamed.

"Fuck, I forgot how great your tits were. They seem even perkier than normal" he said, massaging them some more.

He moved his mouth over my sensitive nipple, and I could feel his hot breath on my body. Suddenly, he took my areola into his mouth, flicking my hard nipple with his tongue. He roughly squeezed my ass with his hands, and I arched my back as he continued to suck on my breasts.

"Oh fuck, baby!" I screamed. "Yes! Suck my tits! Don't stop!" I was finally relieving my frustration, and I was getting desperate.

I felt his hand move from my ass and lightly graze my wet slit. My panties were already soaking wet by this point, and I was getting more aroused by the second. His fingers traced the outline of my pussy, driving me insane. He placed his hand on the inside of my panties, lowering his fingers down towards my wet, shaved pussy.

I moaned loudly as his finger touched my bare pussy, his mouth still working on my left breast. He slowly pushed one finger inside of my tight pussy as he removed his mouth from my nipple. "Damn baby, you're so wet tonight." He whispered in my ear as he began to kiss down my neck. Shivers went down my spine as his finger teased my wet pussy and his mouth roamed my body.

Suddenly, I felt him unclasp my garter belt and start to pull down my panties. I lifted my hips, giving him better access, and he all but ripped them completely off. He lowered his mouth towards my pussy, kissing my stomach and body all along the way. My boyfriend had never made love to me quite like this before!

I gasped audibly as I felt his hot breath against my naked pussy. "Fuck, baby!" I screamed as I felt his wet tongue tease my puffy pussy lips. He gently rocked my clit with his tongue as he once again inserted a finger inside my tight, sopping pussy.

He began to eagerly lick my pussy, darting his tongue in and out of my tight, young hole. "Oh God!" I yelled in between breaths as his finger moved in and out of my wetness. He expertly ate my tight pussy as his mouth continued to worship my body.

"Fuck, baby! Lick my pussy!" I yelled, feeling like puddy in his hands. My boyfriend had never been an exceptional at eating me out, but I guess this time he'd surprised me.

He picked up the pace, darting his tongue in and out faster and faster as my juices flowed out. I'd never been so aroused in my life, and he continued to lick my wet pussy lips and grope my tits with his rough hands.

As he continued, I finally began to reach the edge. I began to climax as I shattered on his expert tongue, cumming harder than I could ever remember. "Oh fuck!" I yelled as loud as I possibly could. I couldn't control myself, even if other people could hear. My juices soaked the bed as my orgasm coursed over me, his tongue still licking my sensitive pussy.

Finally, my orgasm began to die down, and I pushed his head away from my overly-stimulated pussy. He got up and laid down on the bed next to me. I rolled over onto his chest, my hard nipples pushing into his naked chest. He kissed me on the mouth and I could taste my juices still on my lips.

"Holy fuck. That was amazing!" I said, still gasping for air.

He rolled on top of me, apparently ready for round two. "You ready, babe? I can hardly wait any longer."

I tried to collect my breath, but gave in to his desire. "Yeah, hang on, baby."

I felt around in the dark, my small hand touching his manhood. I gasped slightly as I felt his cock. It was the hardest I'd ever felt it. I was still drunk, but I was pretty sure it felt bigger than before. It seemed humungous in my hand. I could barely wrap my hands around it.

I shook it off, remembering that my boyfriend was pretty well endowed in the first place. "I'm just drunk," I thought to myself.

He climbed farther over me, pressing his lips to mine, teasing my tongue with his. I lightly pumped his cock in my hand, making sure it was completely hard, and started guiding it towards my pussy. I took a deep breath as his cockhead rubbed against my wet slit.

"Alright, baby. Fuck me!" I whispered, breaking the kiss.

Slowly, I felt his cock press hard into my pussy. In one movement his cockhead popped into my tight cunt, stretching my entrance. I gasped as his considerable size stretched my tight walls.

"Holy fuck you're so big!" I screamed. My boyfriend was definitely not this big before. I tried to think of any reason why he would feel bigger, like maybe he had taken something, but I was interrupted by his enormous cock sliding farther into my pussy.

His massive erection stretched my tight cunt, filling me up more than I ever had been before. It was almost so big that it was painful. "Fuck, you're splitting me in half, baby! Why are you so big?"

"I don't know what you mean, baby. I'm the same as always. But holy shit your pussy is so fucking tight." As he said that he took my breast into his hand, roughly caressing it and pinching my nipple. He continued to slide his cock all the way into my pussy until he finally bottomed out to my hilt.

I cried out in pain as his cockhead hit my cervix. "Ouch, fuck!" I screamed. It certainly hurt, but slowly it began to fade away into pleasure. He withdrew his cock about half way before pushing into me again. He started to slide his enormous cock in and out of my pussy, picking up a rhythm. I began to match his movements with my hips, fucking him back and squeezing his huge rod with my tight pussy walls.

He continued to pound my tight hole with his manhood as I finally got used to the size of his large shaft. He fucked me like I'd never been fucked before, pistoning his cock in and out of me furiously. He groped my body and passionately pressed his lips to mine as I bucked against him.

"Oh fuck, your body is so fucking hot, baby! I love you!" he moaned as he pumped his cock inside me.

I was stunned that he'd chosen now of all times to tell me he loved me for the first time, but I was too busy being driven wild by lust to care. "I love you too! Keep fucking me, baby! Fuck me hard on your enormous cock!" I moaned.

Suddenly, I felt him start to tense up, and I knew he was getting close to the edge. I wrapped my legs around his waist allowing him to penetrate me even further. He bounced me up and down on his cock, using me like a toy.

"Oh God! I'm about to cum!" he groaned in between breaths.

"Okay, baby! Cum for me! Cum deep inside my pussy!"

He stiffened a bit before pushing inside me one last time, again hitting my cervix. This time it hurt way less; it was almost pleasurable.

"Fuck!" he yelled, unleashing his giant load inside my pussy. I could feel ropes and ropes of his cum shoot out, deep in my fertile womb. His hot seed entirely coated the walls of my pussy, filling me to the brim. Out of all the times we'd had sex before, I'd never felt this much cum.

He continued to shoot his load inside me, filling me with what felt like buckets of cum. I felt him taper off as his orgasm subsided. His last shot of cum splashed my insides before he stopped, almost collapsing over me.

"Fuck that was amazing, baby. Have you been working out?" he asked as he began to withdraw his enormous cock from my tight hole. He pulled out with a "pop" leaving me feeling empty, save for the massive amount of his cum that was oozing out of my wetness. My pussy felt completely filled with his cum.

I rested for a moment before I felt a hand on my leg, rubbing the inside of my thigh. I still had the stockings from my garter belt on, and apparently he really liked them. I tried to ask what he was doing before he suddenly moved, interrupting me.

He got off the bed and flipped me over onto my stomach, his hands hold my hips from behind.

"What are you doing?" I asked, thinking he couldn't possibly be hard again. He usually never was.

He squeezed my ass from behind and ran his re-hardening cock across my wet slit.

"I'm gonna fuck your tight, perfect ass" he said, running his hands over my round cheeks.

He pressed his cockhead into my asshole as I realized he actually wanted to fuck me in the ass. My boyfriend had asked to do it a few times, but I'd always declined. This time I was a little drunk and still weak from my orgasm. I reasoned that since it was Valentine's Day I'd let him, though it didn't seem like he was asking. I'd never done anal before, and I momentarily wondered what it would feel like.

Just as the thought crossed my mind, I felt him push the tip of his cock inside my asshole, lubed up by our cum. I resolved that it would be fine, and focused on taking his massive girth.

"Okay, baby!" I said, giving him permission after I'd momentarily adjusted to his size. "Fuck me in the ass with your thick cock!"

With that, he began to slide his cock deep inside my ass. His enormous manhood stretched me as he completely filled my ass with his cock. It was painful at first, but as he bottomed out inside me and I adjusted, the pain faded away.

He took a few moments before grabbing my tight ass with both his hands and pulling part-ways out. In one motion he pushed back into me, this time much more easily now that my asshole was lubed with his cum. He began to pick up a pace, fucking me hard in the ass as I began to enjoy it.