Valentine's Day Mixup

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, yes! Fuck me in the ass like your little slut, baby!" I moaned.

A new wave of pleasure coursed over my body as he fucked my tight, virgin hole. It was my first time doing anal, but I briefly had a thought that I could get used to it, especially with a cock as nice as his. I began to moan as he pushed his cock deep inside my asshole. He pistoned in and out of me, roughly squeezing my ass and tits from behind. He buried himself farther inside me with each stroke, and just as I began to near my orgasm, my phone rang.

I looked at my phone, my boyfriend still pounding my ass from behind. The screen clearly showed "Nick" was calling me. In my drunken state, I simply said "how are you calling me?" before picking up the phone.

"Hel-" I was interrupted by my boyfriend bottoming out in my ass, his balls slapping against my pussy. "Oh fuck!" I moaned instinctively, realizing I was still on the phone. It was weird, but it turned me on knowing that someone might be able to hear me getting fucked from behind. I tried again.

"Hello?" I asked, speaking directly into the phone.

"Rachel? What happened? Where are you and why is your mother in our room?" I instantly recognized it was Nick's voice. I couldn't believe it. The gravity of the situation didn't quite register.

"Who is this?" I asked, hoping I was mistaken.

"It's your boyfriend, Nick. Why aren't you at our room? And what just happened?" he asked, referring to my earlier interruption on the phone.

My stomach dropped. If it was my boyfriend on the phone, who was I fucking right now?

"Um, something came up," I lied, "I have to call you back." I abruptly hung up the phone, and at the same time realized I was very close to my orgasm.

"Who was it, baby?" my partner asked, still sliding his thick cock in and out of my asshole. At last, I finally figured out what was off. I recognized his voice, and it wasn't my boyfriend's.

He leaned over me, squeezing my breasts and ass with his rough hands. "Oh fuck, baby. I'm about to cum!" he said, groaning.

I reached towards the nearby light, pulling the string. Light shot through the room as I turned my head. I saw my father, fucking me hard from behind.

"Daddy!?" I screamed. It was too late, though, I was about to cum.

"Rachel?" he yelled, stilling fucking my tight ass with his cock before he could register what was happening.

As he pushed in one last time, I began to orgasm. "Oh fuck, Daddy!" I screamed, convulsing on the bed, his thick cock still buried deep inside my ass.

"Oh God! I'm sorry princess, I can't hang on any longer! I'm cumming!" he yelled as he began to tense up.

I continued to climax, still impaled on his cock as he instinctively grabbed my hips and squeezed my ass. I felt his enormous cock twitch inside me, shooting ropes of his cum deep inside my asshole.

"Daddy!" I tried to object as I came on his cock. "Stop... fucking... me! You're cumming in my ass!" I squeaked out, unable to speak clearly. I arched my back as he came inside me; I instinctively began rubbing my own breasts.

I felt my father's massive load of cum drench the inside my ass, filling me completely. His massive cock bottomed out deep inside me as my orgasm subsided.

"Daddy! Your cock is inside me!" I yelled out, recovering from my climax. I could still feel his balls emptying inside my tight ass.

"I'm sorry, baby. Your ass is so tight!" he said, pulling his massive cock out of my ass. As he pulled out, one last rope of his cum shot onto my face as I turned, landing across my hair and the side of my cheek. Instinctively I stuck my tongue out, tasting his cum on the side of my face. I couldn't help but briefly think how good he tasted.

Finally, I collapsed on the bed, both of my tight, young holes filled to the brim with my father's hot seed. My body was sore and cum oozed out of my recently fucked pussy and asshole.

"What the fuck? I exclaimed, speaking first. I turned towards my father, wondering what happened. "How?" I began, "Why were you fucking me? I'm your daughter!"

My father spoke, explaining himself: "I had no clue, princess! I thought you were your mother! Why are you even in our suite? Holy fuck."

"Your suite? Is this the place you and mom were going? Fuck! I must have picked up the wrong key." I said, getting frantic. "I can't believe I just fucked my own Dad!" I said, the situation slowly settling in.

"I'm so sorry, honey. I didn't know it was you! You couldn't tell it wasn't Nick?" he asked, obviously concerned.

"I probably had a few too many drinks. You felt... different... but I just shook it off. That explains a lot." I said, thinking about what had just happened.

"It explains a lot? How?" he asked, confused.

"Well, you're, uh, much bigger than he is." I said, unable to believe I was talking with my father about this. "And way different. I've never cum so hard in my life" I said, trailing off, realizing what I'd said was inappropriate. After all, it was my father. "You couldn't tell I wasn't mom?

"Oh... You look a lot like your mom, baby. I couldn't tell the difference in the dark. You just seems more into it." He said. It was true that I did look a lot like my mother. We both had similar builds and I was often told I looked just like her when she was younger.

Just then, the consequences of what had happened crossed my mind. My father came inside my pussy. I wasn't on the pill.

"Daddy. PLEASE tell me you've had a vasectomy." I said in a low whimper.

"No, why?" he asked, unaware of the situation.

"What the hell!? Why did you cum inside me, then? I'm not on the pill!" I was freaking out at this point.

"Why aren't you on the pill, Rachel? Your mom is, so I just assumed it was fine! Why did you let me fuck you knowing that?"

"Nick is sterile. We've never had to worry about that. Oh my god!" I said, bringing my hand down over my womb.

"My own father came inside my pussy! What if I get pregnant? I ovulate at this time of the month!" I was very scared, but I also felt something else. I was strangely aroused at the thought of getting impregnated, even by my own father. The naughtiness of it turned me on. That said, I was definitely not ready to be a mother.

"What are we gonna do, Daddy!? I exclaimed, turning over and burying my head in his chest. I'd forgotten we were completely naked, and my nude body pressed closely to his.

He ran his fingers through my hair, calming me down. "It's okay, princess. We'll figure it out."

I calmed down for a moment, before slowly realizing his hand was resting on my ass. I looked up at him, questioningly. "Daddy?" I said, motioning towards his hand.

"Oh shit!" he said, immediately removing it. "I'm sorry baby, I just set it there instinctually. Your ass is just so nice..." he said, trailing off.

I felt myself get wet as he explained himself. It was so wrong, but it felt amazing being handled by his rough hands.

"Daddy, what are we going to do? Nick was on the phone; he might have heard you fucking me in the ass!" The thought of my boyfriend listening to me fuck my own father drove me crazy. I was actually still horny, and I was ashamed to admit it but I felt empty without my father's huge cock inside me.

"Well," he said, thinking about it, "I really don't think he could tell anything was up. You just swore, right? I'm not sure why you answered your phone during that anyway, though." He said, looking at me confused.

I blushed a deep red, realizing it was kind of embarrassing. I tried to explain myself: "well I thought it was kind of naughty to talk to someone on the phone while getting fucked. Plus, I wanted to know why you... or Nick, was calling me." I couldn't believe I was talking to my dad so casually about sex, especially after he was the one who just fucked me.

"I'm so sorry about all this, baby. God. What kind of father fucks his own daughter?" he said, looking down.

"It's okay, dad. You didn't know. Neither did I. We just have to pretend it never happened. Speaking of which, though, why did you cum inside my ass?" I said, turning my head, looking down towards my freshly fucked asshole.

"What?" he said, surprised. I knew I shouldn't be asking, but I felt like some of the walls had broken down between us.

"You came inside me. Couldn't you have pulled out?" I repeated.

"Oh..." he said, pausing. He looked ashamed. "Your ass is just so tight. When you turned the light on, the sight of my cock buried inside your ass pushed me over the edge. I couldn't pull out in time. I'm really sorry about that, princess." He said, looking at my ass once again. I could faintly see lust in his eyes.

I started to forget that I was talking to my father. All the talk of sex was getting my even hornier. "Do you even like my ass, Daddy? It feels so stretched and sore now. You probably think I'm some cum slut, now." I whispered, looking down.

My father's hand moved to my chin, lifting it up. He looked me in the eyes and kissed my forehead, forgetting our situation, and explained himself. "Of course not, Rachel! You're my daughter. I'll always love you."

"Really?" I said, strangely seeking some sort of approval from my father.

"Yes." He said, looking my body over again. "And uh, actually, you have one of the nicest asses I've ever seen in my life. It's fucking perfect. I've never had such a good fuck in my life." He said, embarrassed. This time he was the one blushing.

"Thanks, Daddy." I said, looking him in the eye. "I love you."

I don't know what it was, but as I said that, I felt our dynamic change. I closed my eyes instinctively, and leaned in towards him. Our lips met again, our tongues softly teasing one another. It wasn't the type of kiss a daughter should be having with her father. It sent electricity down my spine. I momentarily felt his hand cup my breast, before he suddenly broke it.

I opened my eyes, looking at him. He was staring at me. Finally, he spoke: "We shouldn't be doing this, baby." He said, pushing me away and getting up.

Right then I realized what I'd done and looked away immediately, extremely embarrassed.

"We shouldn't be doing this! I need to take a shower. You need to get ahold of Nick and explain why you didn't show up." He said, walking swiftly towards the bathroom.

I was embarrassed and, though it was wrong, sad; however, I knew he was right. I dialed Nick and put the phone to my ear, hearing the shower go on.

"Hello? Rachel?" I heard Nick say as he picked up the phone.

"Hey, Nick..." I said quietly.

"Where are you?" he said, quizzically.

"Um, I'm in my car, about 10 minutes away from the hotel." I lied.

"What? Why? I've been wondering what happened to you! Your mom is still here, and apparently she hasn't seen your dad either. Apparently they were staying here too. Have you seen him?"

"No, I haven't seen him. I didn't know they were here. Listen-" I said, trying to explain.

"No, Rachel. Why did you blow me off?" he said, interrupting me. "And why did you hang up on me?" he said. I could tell he was mad.

"Sorry, Nick. Something came up. I can tell you in person. Can we meet up in like an hour?" I said, trying to give myself time to figure everything out.

"I'll be in the hotel lobby in 30 minutes. You need to explain to me what happened." He said, not understanding.

"Wait, Nick." I spoke, attempting to get more time. Just as I said that he abruptly hung up the phone, leaving me speechless.

I needed to get ready, and fast. I stood up and looked at myself in the mirror in the room. I was still covered in my father's cum, and my lipstick and makeup were completely smeared. There was still some cum in my hair and on the side of my face. It dripped down onto my breast as gravity took ahold. I was still wearing my thigh highs, but they, too, were stained with cum. I looked exactly like the situation I was in: like I'd just been having sex moments before.

I desperately needed to shower and fix my makeup. Luckily I'd kept some in my bag, but I remembered my father was in the bathroom. I cursed the fact that a supposed suite only had one bathroom. I realized what I needed to do.

I took off my stockings and walked to the bathroom door. I knocked on it and then opened it without waiting for a response. I looked around, seeing my father's figure showering through the frosted glass door. I didn't have time to wait for my dad to finish. I needed to get ready soon. I reasoned that it didn't really matter if he saw me naked any more, after all he'd been fucking me just moments before.

I opened the frosted glass door, stepping in. Finally, my father heard me and turned around, his hand around his member.

"Rachel?" he exclaimed. "What the fuck are you doing in here?"

I looked down at his manhood, which he was soaping up and apparently cleaning thoroughly. I pulled my gaze from his large cock and gave a futile attempt at covering myself, for no reason.

"Sorry, Daddy. Nick told me I needed to be in the bar in 30 minutes. I didn't have time to wait for you to finish. Just let me wash myself in the corner, don't mind me." I said, trying to convince myself as well.

"Baby, it's weird. We're both naked." He said, blatantly staring at my now wet breasts.

"Well it's not like it matters any more. You've seen me naked, now, and you just came in my pussy and ass. I think we're way past that." I said, turning around to wash myself.

I soaped up my breasts and tight body, washing away the sweat and smell of sex. I tried to "freshen" myself up, but I could still feel my dad's cum inside both my ass and pussy. I momentarily looked behind, to my surprise seeing my father pumping his cock while he cleaned it. It immensely turned me on, but I had to focus on the task at hand.

I realized there was still cum in my hair, so I bent over to start shampooing. Just then, I heard my father turn towards me and start speaking.

"Honey, can you pass me the shampoo?" he said, spinning towards me without paying attention. As I bent over, I felt his cock accidentally press into my pussy lips.

I yelped at the sudden touch, feeling his cock hard in between my as cheeks as it pressed harder into my tight hole. "Daddy!" I yelled, trying to move away.

"Fuck baby, I didn't see you!"

I tried to stand up so I could back away from his cock, when I lost my footing on the slippery stone tile. "Daddy!" I screamed, falling backwards.

In one movement my father lunged forward, catching me in his hands against the wall. His arm was around my waist, cupping my ass, while his other hand supported us both against the wall. I was pinned to the cold tile, and my naked, wet body was pressed against my father's.

I looked into his eyes, about to thank him for catching me. As our eyes met, we lost ourselves in the moment. He brought his lips to mine, kissing me hard against the bathroom wall. His free hand squeezed my ass roughly, sending shivers down my spine. As we regained our balance, his other hand roamed over my wet body, running over my stomach and squeezing my perky breasts.

"You're so fucking sexy, baby. Your tits are fucking perfect." He growled, pinching one of my nipples.

"Daddy!" I moaned into his mouth, his rough hand still groping my body. I'd given up any objections now, and it looked like he had too. I reached between our bodies, grabbing his hard cock in my small hand, pumping it lightly.

"Oh fuck, baby!" he groaned as my soft hand ran up and down the length of his enormous shaft. He really was the biggest I'd ever seen. I licked my lips as I flashed back to his giant, pulsating cock stretching my tight pussy.

He picked my petite frame up with both hands, squeezing my ass and pressing me against the wall. His mouth enveloped my hard nipples, still very sensitive from our earlier session. He held me against the wall, lining his manhood up to my tight, sopping pussy. His enormous cockhead pressed into my womanhood.

"Wait, Daddy." I said, breathing roughly as I tried to stop him. "What about Nick? This is wrong!" I said, suddenly getting cold feet.

"He can wait. I don't care anymore. I'm gonna fuck my gorgeous daughter's tight pussy." He exclaimed, breathing heavily. He pressed his lips to mine once more, hungrily making love to his only daughter.

With that, he pushed his cock deep inside me. I gasped as his girth entered me once again, but this time I was more used to it. I wrapped my legs around him and moved my hips in sync with his.

"Okay, Daddy! I don't care either! Just fuck me! Fuck your horny slut of a daughter and cum in my pussy!" I screamed, impaled on his enormous shaft. I'd lost any reservations. I didn't care about Nick, I didn't care about him cumming inside me. I just wanted to get fucked.

He fucked me roughly against the wall, his large cock stretching my pussy even more. He pumped in and out of my pussy until we both neared the edge.

"Fuck, princess! I'm about to cum!" he groaned, still ramming his cock into my tight cunt.

"Me too, Daddy! Cum inside me! Fill me up like your little cum slut!" I yelled, biting his neck lightly.

"Oh fuck!" he yelled, unleashing his load for a third time. I climaxed as I felt his hot, potent seed fill my fertile womb. His cum shot deep inside me as I contracted on his cock, milking him for all he was worth.

"I love you, Daddy!" I said, softly pecking him on the lips.

"I love you too, Rachel!" he replied, still looking at me with lust in his eyes.

We fucked all night and into the morning. Nick called me several times all night, but I never picked up. My dad texted my Mom saying he was stuck at work, and we enjoyed the rest of our evening. By morning my body was completely sore, I'd never been fucked so thoroughly in my entire life. Both of us knew we could never go back to a normal father daughter relationship.

Over the next few weeks I broke up with Nick, still not telling him what had happened. My father and I met and fucked at every chance we got.

Finally, about three weeks later, I drove to my father's house to tell him some interesting news. I'd missed my period.

I knocked on the door and my mother answered, opening the door.

"Hey sweetie!" she said, grabbing her purse off the kitchen counter as I stepped inside the house. "What's up?"

"Hey Mom. I'm just here to talk to Dad. Going somewhere?" I asked, noticing she looked ready to leave.

"Yeah, I'm just going to a movie. You've been visiting a lot more, haven't you, honey?" she asked.

I blushed, thinking about my relationship with my dad. "Oh, maybe." I said, nonchalantly. "I guess I just missed you guys more now that Nick and I broke up."

"Sorry, sweetie. I'm sure you'll find someone else. Anyway, I'm going to be late for my movie, so I'll see you later. Have fun with your father."

"Oh, I will." I thought to myself. "Okay, bye Mom." I said aloud as she stepped out the door.

As she closed the door, I called up the stairs. "Daddy? Where are you? I have to talk to you."

"I'm up here, honey!" I heard my father yell from his room.

I walked up the stairs and into my parents' room, seeing my father laying on the bed watching TV.

"Hey princess! What's up?" he said, lighting up as he saw me.

"Hey Daddy!" I said, running over to him as he got up. I got on my tip toes and gave him a quick peck on the lips. "I have good news!"

"What is it, baby?" he said, putting his hands on my waist and pulling me closer to him. He lightly squeezed my ass as he waited for me to tell him.

"Well, Daddy. I missed my period, so I took a pregnancy test this morning. I'm pregnant!" I exclaimed. I was kind of nervous about his reaction, but I hoped he would take it well.

His eyes widened as I told him. "Are you serious, Rachel?" he asked, calmly.

"Yes... Are you mad, Daddy?" I asked, looking down.

Suddenly, I felt him place his hands on my waist. He lifted me up with his hands, cupping my ass. "Are you kidding? I'm ecstatic! I'm so fucking happy, baby!" he said, kissing me passionately.