Valentine's Day Mixup

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I broke the kiss. "Really, Daddy!?" I exclaimed. I once again pressed my soft lips to his; his tongue lightly teased mine.

"Of course, baby. I love you! I can't wait for you to have our child!"

I was overjoyed. I was so worried he'd be mad. I wasn't sure I was ready to be a mother, but I felt much better in the arms of my dad.

He set me down on the bed, climbing over me as I laid back. "Are you still gonna think I'm sexy when I'm all fat and pregnant?" I asked, biting my lip.

He cupped my breast through my dress, massaging my sensitive nipples through the material. "You're so fucking sexy, and you'll be even sexier when you're carrying my child."

"Thanks, Daddy!" I giggled, blushing slightly. "What now?"

"Well right now, I'm gonna fuck my gorgeous daughter and future mother of my child." He said, his hand wandering under the skirt of my dress. I pulled my dress off of my body, revealing my perky breasts and wet panties.

He unbuckled his trousers and hooked my panties with his thumb, completely ripping them off. He tossed them to the side and lined up his cock to my tight, sopping pussy.

"Fuck me, Daddy! Fuck your pregnant slut of a daughter!" I screamed as he once again pushed his cock deep inside me, filling my waiting, pregnant womb.