Valentine's Day Present

Story Info
Ash gets together with her long-distance boyfriend.
4.3k words
4.29
93k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
andros14
andros14
26 Followers

Walking into my Accounting 1 class, I noticed the “quote of the day” on the front board: “How would you describe a perfect day?” In order to get extra credit for the class, we had to write down the daily quote and write our reaction or answer the question. As I sat down and got out my notebook, I thought of what I would say before I started to write. The first thing that came to mind was the usual: a perfect day would include seeing my boyfriend.

You see, it didn’t just start that day. It’s not like I’ve ever liked Valentine’s Day, but walking into my classes that day definitely didn’t help my mood. Seeing every single girl in the halls carrying a dozen roses....or a few dozen...or a nice big teddy bear or heart balloons or whatever....it just pained me. You see, I only once had something given to me on Valentine’s Day. That was the year that my parents brought this 4’ high stuffed bear into school and asked the main office to deliver it to me. They thought that it would make me feel better. It didn’t -- it just humiliated me more.

Oh it’s not like I didn’t have a caring boyfriend who bought me stuff...I did. And he USED to live pretty close to me. But then, for some reason, his family moved out of town. And they didn’t JUST move out of town -- no, they moved across the continent. So I didn’t see him much and with long distance phone bills being what they were, I couldn’t exactly call him as often as I’d have liked. When we had lived close to each other, he would always express how he felt using the lyrics of a song. He always made sure that I recognized the song that the lyrics were from, so that he could later play the song and we could dance to it. I admit it, I’m a hopeless romantic.

My friends always tried to cheer me up because my boyfriend couldn’t be there with me. They’d leave me notes which were addressed to me from some “secret admirer,” supposed to be my long distance boyfriend -- yeah, right. I knew it was them, but I never let on. Plus, they weren’t very good at changing their handwriting. But I guess they never thought I’d figure it out. And two days before Valentine’s Day, there had been one dead give-away that it was them leaving the notes.

Two weeks before Valentine’s Day, I had bought some CDs with my Christmas money. Among them was “Casey Kasem Presents 1990: America’s Top Ten Through the Years.” I liked a lot of the songs on the CD and even found a few more that I liked once I had listened to the whole thing. One of the latter was a song by Timmy -T- called “One More Try.” My friends had known that I was thinking of calling my boyfriend and telling him that we should call our relationship quits. After all, it wasn’t like we saw each other anymore and it wasn’t likely that we would get to anytime soon. Well, “One More Try” was a song about someone asking their significant other for one more try (as if you couldn’t have figured that out, right?). Well, anyway, at the end of the song, there’s this one speaking part which says “Oh girl, you know I love you. I just want you to know, my love I’ll always treasure. So please, just don’t let me go.” Two days before Valentine’s Day, I’d found a note in my locker with that exact phrase written on it. To start off with, there was no way my boyfriend could have known that I had that CD and listened to that song....and believe me, no one (I repeat: no one) thinks of an exact phrase without listening to the song. I had to admit, it didn’t look like the note was written in my friend’s handwriting, but I figured that she had finally realized that I could tell it was her and she’d gotten a guy to write the note. So I thought nothing of it.

My school day progressed veeeeeeery slowly on that Valentine’s Day. It was a Friday, which meant this: to add to my misery, I had to go volunteer at the hospital after school. I didn’t wait around after school like I normally might have to check my e-mail or chat with friends. That day I didn’t want to see any more smiling, happy faces. So I drove over to the local hospital. I hadn’t even changed into my uniform when my boss stopped me dead in my tracks, “What are you doing here, Ashley?”

“What do you mean, what am I doing here? I’m scheduled to work tonight, remember?” I was sooo not in the mood to debate anything with anybody. Especially when they were asking me stupid questions.

“No you don’t. You got called off and we’ve got your replacement here already, so you can go home.”

“Great.”

I then went by the front desk to pick up my belongings and leave. As I put my coat back on, one of the other volunteers stopped me. She was an 82-year-old lady named Dorothy. “Hey, Ash, Ashes, Ashley...did you do something different with your hair?” she asked me as she held my brown-streaked-blond hair up to her face. She was going blind, and she asked me that question every single week.

“Nope. And I’m not working, so I’m leaving. I don’t want to stick around here,” I said as I looked over to the delivery cart. The delivery cart was the place where people would put all the flowers that needed to be delivered to the patients and the volunteers would take them up to the rooms. I took one glance and could see that it was covered in heart balloons and flowers of every variety -- from wildflowers to roses.

“Yeah...I heard you’re leaving. Some guy called you off....”

“Wait...” I stopped mid-motion. “Some....guy?”

“Yeah...I think his name was like....Mark...” I shook my head, “Maybe his name was Mike?” I still stood there, puzzled, “No...I don’t think it was Mike...OH!!!! Maybe it was MATT!!!!”

Now that name I recognized. However, that didn’t help me much because it made no sense. The only Matt I knew was my boyfriend...and he was a little too far away to know my hospital schedule.

So I left for home. But I couldn’t even get in my car without having another puzzling experience. I almost drove away before noticing the heart-shaped piece of paper stuck under the left wind-shield wiper. I put the car in park and got out to get the letter. Reading it only puzzled me more. I slowly read the note: “You’re the one who makes me come running. You’re the sun who makes me shine. When you’re around, I’m always laughing. I wanna make you mine. I close my eyes and see you before me. Think I would die if you were to ignore me. A fool could see just how much I adore you. I get down on my knees I’d do anything for you. I don’t want anybody else. When I think about you I touch myself. Oh, I don’t want anybody else.” I turned the note over to find something scribbled very small. Upon careful observation, it read, “Think about who all that applies to if you want to know who I am.”

At that point, I was almost convinced that the whole thing was an elaborate hoax that my friends were playing on me. After all, those words were lyrics to the song “I Touch Myself,” another song off of the 1990s CD.

The one thing that I couldn’t figure out was why the person who had done it had used that song. After all, my friends had no clue that my boyfriend jacked-off to the image of me. At least I hadn’t told them. So yeah, that was weird. It was starting to become harder and harder to push off all the tricks as the work of my friends.

I drove home in silence, not turning on 93.9 like I always did. I didn’t want to hear all the sappy love songs that day. Normally, I would have turned it on full blast. I love love songs. The way I am, I could be dumped and 2 minutes later, I’d be listening to love songs on the radio and dancing to them up in my room. Like I said, I’m a hopeless romantic.

Even at home, I couldn’t escape Valentine’s Day. I parked the Honda in front of the house and went in the front door, not even noticing the soft glow that was coming from the windows of the house. The second I stepped in the house, I heard the music. Here was the problem: my parents were out of town, so there shouldn’t have been anyone short of a serial killer in my house.

Love, like a road that never ends...how it leads me back again to heartache...I’ll never understand...

The music permeated the stillness of the house. When I first took a look at the entrance-way of the house, I dropped my backpack at my feet in surprise.

Darling, I put my heart up on a shelf ‘til the moment was right and I told myself

There were candles everywhere. LIT candles everywhere. Every nook and cranny down to the ledges on the staircase were covered with tiny red, pink, and white candles.

Ok, so it wasn’t a serial killer out to get me. Or at least, if it was, it was a thoughtful, caring serial killer. Nah. As I took off my shoes and jacket, wet with snow, and put them in the closet, I noticed a trail of rose petals leading farther into the house. Following them, I came to the kitchen. The usual 7 foot hardwood table had been removed and was replaced by a small table...only big enough for two people. The table had one solitary candle in the center. There were two plates on the table, in addition to white and red roses.

Next time I fall in love, I’ll know better what to do. Next time I fall in love it will be with you.

Something must have caught my attention, because I remember looking off to the left side of the room. The room was only lit by a few candles, unlike the foyer which would be covered in wax within an hour. I couldn’t wait to clean that up the next day. Because there was practically no light in the kitchen, I couldn’t really see if there was anyone else in the room. However, I did see a dark shape over to the left. Make that a dark shape with brown hair. As I watched, the dark shape seemed to get closer and closer, until I could see that it was my boyfriend. He looked gorgeous. He wasn’t dressed up...nothing fancy, really; but he looked good. His hair was gelled to perfection, which surprised me...’cause he normally never gelled it. Well, it wouldn’t stay that way if we were to have any “fun.” Oh well. Regardless, he looked good. Good enough to eat. But I wasn’t sure what to do. Should I go over to him and relax in his warm embrace? Why did I have sexual thoughts running through my mind when I hadn’t even seen him in a year? He stood at least a half a foot taller than me, and I looked up into his eyes to help give me a clue about what he was thinking.

Now, as I look into your eyes; well, I wonder if it’s wise to hold you like I’ve wanted to before

All I could see in his eyes was loving and affection. And that’s all I really wanted or needed to see. It made me wish that he’d never have to leave my side. I knew that he’d have to go home. Sooner or later. He couldn’t stay here forever, no matter how badly I wanted him too. I wanted him to stay...and I wanted him in other ways...

Tonight, I was thinking that you might be the one who breathes life in this heart of mine

My parents were out of town, so he could stay. Literally. In the physical sense he could stay here and....he could stay the night. The stillness of the moment was broken by the CD starting to skip. That shattered the perfect moment that had seemed to be unraveling. Matt went across the room to change the CD as I stood there, completely speechless. He put in my 1990s hits CD.

It’s been a long time since you left me. I didn’t mean to make you cry. I didn’t mean to disappoint you. I didn’t mean to tell you lies. And after all that we have been through, won’t you let me tell you why? One more try...

He approached me and stopped about a meter from me. He had the remote to my stereo in his hand, but he didn’t turn it off as he sang the next few words, “I didn’t know how much I loved you...”

One more try...let me put my arms around you

“Living all these lonely nights without you. Oh baby can we give it one more try?” he continued to sing. At the end of that verse, he came up to me and put his arms around me. Rather than just stay in that embrace, he leaned down to tentatively kiss me. I could tell that he wasn’t exactly sure what we should be doing right then. I could also see a look of desire mixed in with all that love and emotion as I continued to gaze up into his deep chocolatey-brown eyes. I could not think of a single intelligent thing to say. So I said something really stupid. “What are you doing here?”

“Only wishing the best girlfriend in the world a happy Valentine’s Day...” he said as he again leaned down to kiss me. That time, he didn’t hold back any of his passion.

It’s been a long time since I’ve kissed you...it always used to feel so good. And you knew how much I missed you, you’d forgive me if you could...and now that we have found each other, can’t we give it one more try?

He had chosen the perfect song to sum up what he wanted to say. When we were together, we seldom needed words to express our love for one another. We had never gotten further than any type of oral sex, but we always had fun. And it showed our love for each other. As they say, actions speak louder than words.

Long ago, I’d told my parents that I would wait until marriage to have sex. With the way things were going, I didn’t know how much longer that promise would last. After all, when talking to Matt online, I’d told him that I would willingly have sex with him. Well, I would...but up to that point, I always thought that if I actually got in that situation where we were going to have sex, I’d probably chicken out. As they say, easier said than done. Either way, I knew he’d support me in my decision.

And I think I knew what that decision was going to be.

His mouth ravaged mine, with an urgency I’d never seen in him before. After a few minutes of making out, I had to push him away from me. Hey, a girl has to breathe, and with his rough kissing that night, I couldn’t get into any sort of breathing pattern.

We pulled apart, both of us breathing hard. I could hear my own heart pounding in my chest and knew right then how that night was going to end. Matt moved behind me and put his arms around my waist. He then leaned down and slowly planted kisses down my neck, getting lower and lower with each successive kiss. As I leaned back into his embrace, I could feel his cock pressing insistently against my lower back. He continued to kiss my neck as I reached a hand behind me to softly stroke his cock.

“Are we a little tense?” I joked.

“Yeah...can’t you tell?”

I laughed, “Yeah...”

He positioned himself in front of me and started to kiss his way down my body. He tantalizingly slowly unbuttoned the flannel shirt that I was wearing. After each button was undone, he planted a light kiss on the newly exposed skin. All the while, he kept eye contact with me. I’d always heard that keeping eye contact makes the whole any sexual act more erotic...but I’d never tried it or believed it...until right then. Once he got to the top of my jeans, he kneeled on the floor and started to undo the button. As erotic as the whole thing was getting, my kitchen was probably not the best place in the world to have some fun. And also, the fact that we were standing meant it wouldn’t be the most comfortable place in the world. So we moved upstairs.

Once we were both on my queen size bed, Matt lightly kissed me and then moved down my body. At this point, I was only wearing a bra and a blue thong. His favorite. He undid the front clasp of my bra and pushed it off me. He then softly sucked on my nipples, making them stand out nice and hard. He then peeled the thong from my dripping pussy. For a minute, he just sat there, looking at me. “What?”

“I was just thinking...you know how in the course of meals there are appetizers and then there’s the main course...” he started.

“Sure,” I remarked, “And the appetizer is waiting to be eaten. Don’t let it get cold.”

That was all the encouragement he needed to make him dive head-first into my pussy. It felt wonderful! It seemed like he should have had tons of experience, while in reality, he didn’t have that much. He started out slowly licking the outer lips of my pussy and then moved inwards. I squirmed, trying to get his tongue to make contact with my clit. He knew what I was trying to do and continued to make me wait. He lapped at my pussy until I thought I could take no more. It was then that he started to turn his attention towards my throbbing clit. Without wasting any time whatsoever, he took it into his mouth and started to suck on it. At the same time, he plunged two fingers into my hot, dripping pussy. I thought I would die from the intense pleasure that was wracking my body. He started to pump his long fingers in and out of me as he continued sucking on my clit. I couldn’t take much more and within a minute, I was wracked by the intense pleasure of a mind-blowing orgasm. My pussy clamped down hard on his fingers and my heart pounded in my chest. My orgasm finally subsided, leaving me shaking.

“Wow,” was all that I could manage. The orgasm had left me completely speechless.

I took a deep breath and let out a breathy sigh. “Your turn,” I said.

Somewhere in all of this, he had rolled onto his back. That made it easier for me. Sort of. I started to undo the button of his jeans, but I was having a little trouble. I never had problems with other people’s jeans, just with his. Maybe that was supposed to tell me something. Nah.

“Would you like some help?”

“Sure, after all, it’s easier to get something off if you’re wearing it...” I said as he undid his jeans and shrugged them and his briefs off.

I looked him over from head to toe. His cock stood up from his body, tall and proud, like a very thick flagpole. “Nice. Very, very nice.”

He then leaned over and kissed me. As we explored each others’ mouths, I found my hands wandering to his throbbing cock. I gave it a light squeeze, only to be rewarded by him moaning into our kiss. I then stroked his manhood, making it even harder than it already was, if that was possible. I then moved down his body and planted a kiss on the head of his cock. A deep moan followed.

“I take it you liked that,” I teased.

“Oh, yeah.”

I then slowly started to lick his cock, just like you would suck on a sucker. I made sure that each lick was slow and deliberate, torturing him as he had tortured me. After a few minutes, I got to the point where I didn’t want to antagonize him anymore....so I started sucking on his cock like a food-starved animal. I swirled my tongue around the head while I sucked on his shaft. My one hand gripped the base of his huge manhood, kneading the flesh, while my other hand softly stroked his balls. Soon, I was eliciting a constant stream of moans, low and deep, from him. At that point, I deep throated him, taking all of his 8 inch shaft down my throat. I knew he wouldn’t last much longer -- and my intuition proved correct as, with one last moan, he came. I felt his cum surge from his cock into my mouth and down my throat. As he continued to cum, I swallowed every last drop and continued pleasuring him until the last wave of pleasure had passed through his body.

I positioned myself so that I was lying next to him and lightly kissed him. He laughed in pure enjoyment of the moment. It was funny -- in a weird way. It was great to be together again.

Despite the fact that he had just cum seconds before, he was still as hard as the proverbial rock. He then straddled my body, holding himself up with his arms. He looked into my eyes, to see if there was any hesitation. I knew that he would find none. “I’ve never done this before...” I started to say.

“Neither have I...” he commented as he slowly lowered himself. I could feel his hard shaft resting at the entrance to my womanhood. He continued to gaze deeply into my eyes as he slowly started to push his cock into my virgin pussy. Once he had gotten the head in, he gasped, and then leaned down to kiss me.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and we continued to kiss as he pushed his cock farther into me. After a little more pushing, he met some resistance. He stopped.

andros14
andros14
26 Followers
12