Valentine's Day Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
andros14
andros14
26 Followers

“It’s funny, for some reason, I never pictured you as the type who would still be a virgin...”

“Well...”

He leaned in for a really deep kiss, and plunged his cock deeper into my pussy. I felt a quick, sharp pain as his shaft tore through my maidenhood, but it was quickly replaced my waves of pleasure as he continued to piston his cock in and out of my womanhood. I raised my hips to meet his thrusts, doubling the pleasure for both of us. After only a few minutes of our combined efforts, our orgasms overtook our bodies. The intense pleasure blinded us to the outside world as we both soared into oblivion. I came first and gasped as my orgasm hit me. My pussy clenched down on Matt’s cock, as if trying to force him to come. And he did. With a loud groan, I felt his orgasm hit him. I could feel his cum rushing from his cock into my womanhood.

As our orgasms subsided, Matt collapsed on top of me, breathing hard. Well, we were both breathing hard. We laid there for a few minutes, simply enjoying the company of each other. But it was getting late and we couldn’t lay there forever, so Matt pulled his softening cock out of me and sat up.

“Wow.”

I nodded, “I’ll agree with that.”

We laid there, neither of us really wanting to get up. And we didn’t really have any excuse for why we had up get up...at least not until the phone rang. I wanted to just let it ring, but I knew that if it was my parents, they wouldn’t be too happy if I didn’t pick up. So I rolled off the bed and walked towards the nearest phone. Almost all of the phones (cordless and non-cordless) in my house are equipped with Caller ID so we can scan calls and not talk to all the idiots who bug us. Well, it wasn’t my parents and I didn’t want to talk to the person who did call. Because she was an idiot. And she bugged me. And I was still on the euphoric high from my orgasm and I didn’t want to ruin my good mood.

Since I was out of bed, I pulled Matt out with me. We quickly dressed and went downstairs. I was pleasantly surprised to find that he had cooked dinner for me. Well, not really cooked. After all, it was shrimp (my favorite!) and don’t you just have to rinse them under hot water for like 3 minutes to de-thaw them? Well, anyway, it looked delicious.

“And now, time for the main course,” Matt said as we sat down to eat.

We ate slowly and talked about our lives. Right in the middle of a sentence about my parents being gone for the weekend because they’d gone somewhere for Valentine’s Day, Matt interrupted me.

“Oh my gosh! I forgot to get you a Valentine’s Day present!”

“You’re the best present I could have ever gotten...”

And that was the best Valentine’s Day I have ever had.

Feel free to send me feedback and tell me if there's anything I could do to improve my stories...

andros14
andros14
26 Followers
12