Valentine's Day Proposal

Story Info
He proposes to the woman of his dreams.
1.2k words
4.11
14.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Derek was so nervous. He wanted everything perfect for tonight. Derek and Ally had been dating for almost fourteen months. They had met online and found an immediate connection to each other. Derek loved Ally with all his heart and knew that Ally was his true love. Tonight would be the night that Derek would ask Ally to marry him. And what better day than Valentine's Day, the day meant for love and romance.

It was seven in the evening and Derek was on his way to pick up Ally. Ally was waiting out front for him. She jumped into the truck "Hi Sweetie, how are you?"

"Hi Princess" he replied. "I am doing much better now." They stared deep into each other's eyes and then shared an intense, passionate kiss. Derek then started the truck and headed to the restaurant for dinner. Derek had made arrangements with the restaurant so that when they arrived they would be seated quickly and the table would have a bottle of their favorite wine and a dozen roses. They arrived and were seated as planned. Ally could not believe her eyes when she saw the wine and flowers. She looked at Derek and smiled "Thank you baby, its perfect. I love you so much."

"Your welcome princess" he whispered as he kissed her again "I love you too." They ate their dinner and barely spoke to each other. They just stared into each other's passion filled eyes.

When dinner was over Derek knew what he needed and wanted to do. Holding Ally's hands he stared into her eyes "Ally, these past fourteen months have been the best in my life. I thank God for each day we are together. You bring so much happiness to my life baby. I love you so, so much. I can't imagine ever being apart from you." Reaching into his pocket he pulled out the ring box and opened it. Ally's eyes begin to fill with tears. Getting on one knee Derek reached for Ally's hand, "Ally, from the moment we met I knew you were my true love. So Ally, will you marry me?"

Ally's eyes began to fill with tears "Oh Derek, yes, yes I'll marry you." Derek slipped the ring on her finger. The restaurant erupted in cheers as the happy couple hugged and kissed.

Ally did not speak a word the entire way home. She just stared at Derek and the ring on her finger. This was something that Ally had dreamt about many times and now her dream was coming true. When they arrived at Derek's apartment, Derek poured them each a glass of wine. Sitting on the couch they cuddled and sipped their wine. "I have another present for you sweetie."

"What is it baby?" Ally asked.

Derek quickly went into the bedroom and came out carrying a small package "Here you go sweetie, Happy Valentine's Day, I hope you like it."

Ally quickly opened the package and pulled out a sexy red silk baby doll. "Wow, baby it's beautiful." "Let me go try it on and model it for you" she said grinning as she headed to the bedroom.

"Close your eyes sweetie" Ally yelled. Derek closed his eyes, his heart racing. "Ok baby, you can open them." Derek could not believe his eyes. Ally looked so beautiful and sexy.

"Oh my God Princess, you look absolutely incredible."

Ally smiled then slowly crawled onto Derek's lap and straddled him. "I love you so much sweetie." Ally then placed her lips against Derek's and kissed him passionately. They kissed hard and passionately for what seemed like hours. Ally became aware of Derek's hard cock pressing against her through his pants. She slid her hand down his body, reaching for the button on his pant. She quickly undid his pants and slid the zipper down. Ally broke their kiss and stared into Derek's eyes as she slid her hand into his boxers to feel his hard cock. Derek and Ally enjoyed the most amazing sex together and she knew at that moment that she needed and wanted him inside her.

She slid off his lap and asked him to stand. She slowly and sensually slid his pants down and off. She couldn't take her eyes off the bulge in his boxers. His eight-inch cock was so hard and it was throbbing. Ally leaned forward and kissed his cock through his boxers, causing Derek to moan and pant. Slowly she slid his boxers down to release his aching cock. Derek's cock was already leaking pre-cum. She pushed him back down on the couch and then knelt in front of him. She stared at his beautiful cock and began to lick her lips. Taking his cock in her hand, she began to swirl her tongue over the tip. Ally knew how much Derek loved it when she sucked his cock and she loved doing it for him. Looking up at him, she began to gently run her tongue up and down his hard shaft. She then took his cock in her mouth and began to suck on him slowly.

"Oh God baby that feels so good," Derek panted. Ally began to suck harder and faster, deep throating his throbbing cock. The feel of his cock in her mouth always made her wet and horny. She loved the way it throbbed in her mouth. She kept sucking harder and faster. Reaching down she started to massage his balls in your hand. Derek let out a sigh of pleasure as she sucked his cock. Derek started to thrust his hips up slowly, sliding his cock in and out of her mouth. Ally gave one last long hard suck and then stood and straddled him once more. Kissing him again, Ally raised and lowered herself onto his hard cock.

She sighed and moaned as she felt him deep inside her swollen, wet pussy. "Oh God baby you feel so good inside me" Ally whispered as she began to ride his cock.

Derek began to moan and pant as Ally's hot pussy devoured his cock. He leaned his face forward and began to kiss and suck on her breasts, licking and sucking her nipples. Ally's nipples were always so sensitive and she always came so hard by having them licked and sucked.

"Oh God Derek don't stop, that feels so damn good baby." Derek sucked harder on her nipples as she began to ride him fast and hard, her pussy squeezing his cock tight. Derek began to buck his hips and drive his cock deeper into Ally's aching pussy.

"That's it baby, fuck me. Fuck my pussy." she moaned. Ally could feel her orgasm building deep in her. Derek always could make her cum and cum hard. Derek moaned and panted as he fucked her. His cock thrusting so hard, deep and fast. He knew he could no longer hold out and cried out as he started cumming in her. Ally could feel his hot cum filling her pussy and that feeling set off her own orgasm. Grabbing Derek and kissing him hard, she began to cum. Her juices mixing with Derek's hot cum deep inside her.

They rested for a few minutes with Derek's cock still deep in her pussy. Both exhausted and covered in sweat from their lovemaking. Derek kissed Ally passionately and whispered in her ear "Happy Valentine's Day Princess, I love you."

Ally's eyes filed with tears, "I love you too sweetheart."