Valentine's Day Rimjob

Story Info
The first time I pleasured and worshipped my wife's ass.
7.8k words
4.63
58k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first time I rimmed my wife was an experience we both will never forget. It forever changed our sex life for the better. This event took place on the Valentine's Day before I proposed to her. Let me explain a little bit about us.

For a very long time, I had sealed my heart away. I dated some fucked up bitches when I was young and dumb. I was raised in Hawaii with influences from Eastern culture. The whole concept of respect is something valued in many cultures of the Pacific, more so than individualism, which is highly valued in American Western society. Any Pacific Islander reading this can back me up here. This upbringing molded me into a very kind respectful gentleman. I ended up with girls who took advantage of me and manipulated me ruthlessly. After a while I said "Fuck this bullshit." I just worked on my career and fucked girls on the side. Later on down the road, I met Jenny. When we first started dating, I was very cautious. I was on guard to make sure she didn't hurt me. Day by day, however, Jenny had melted the ice cold attitude my heart once had and I've been a happier man since.

Jenny dated girls before me. She's bisexual, but says she's a 'former lesbian.' She gets off to watching lesbian porn with me. I'd say that's enough justification to classify her as bisexual. Despite her being what I like to call a 'bisexual in denial,' she's very intelligent and mature compared to other women her age. Hell, she acts more mature than people who are ten to fifteen years older than her. She was a shy girl growing up and didn't really date until college. She was raised with a conservative background and was taught to be very modest. She's always been seen as the 'good girl' or 'innocent girl' type. She never considered anal sex or rimjobs until we dated. Day by day, however, I had helped Jenny to unleash her wild side and she's been a kinkier woman since.

We changed each other for the better. We're both science nerds. We like to say, "We neutralized each other's flaws like an Acid and a Base." If you don't understand that joke, then it's okay. Not even the nerdiest chemist would laugh at that. It's sort of an inside joke in a way.

You're probably going "Well what the fuck do you two look like?!" Well for me, I'm just an average looking guy. My figure's toned from weight lifting and I do cardio to keep in shape. My skin is brown, my hair is black, and my eyes are brown. I guess you can say I'm moderate. Jenny, on the other hand, is beautiful beyond belief. She has blonde hair and lovely blue eyes. Her skin is pale and smooth. I can never get sick of her natural D's. Her ass is nice too. She's not the tightest or biggest back there, but I still love her ass. Like me, she stays in shape by doing cardio. Sometimes we do it together or alone depending on how busy we are. That's about it. Now let's get to the story.

I was driving back home from dinner with Jenny. I was excited for when we got back because I set something up. It's nothing fancy, but I knew she'd like it. I had put roses and a box of chocolates on the living room table. I also had a poem that I made for her. I unlocked the front door and held it open for her.

"Why thank you sir, you are such a gentleman."

"Of course milady."

Once she stepped into the house, she could already see what was on the living room table. She turned to me and gave me this adorable expression of shock.

"Babe..."

"What? You didn't think I'd just end it with dinner did you?"

"Oh honey, I love you so much."

She took hold of my head and gave me a kiss. I caressed her sides as I kissed back. The warm soothing touch of Jenny's lips made me feel happy. We broke our kiss and I told her,

"Go get some chocolate."

Jenny loves chocolate. I always joke with her calling it her cocaine. I walked with her to the table; she was excited to open the box. However, before she grabbed the box of chocolates, she looked over to the roses. The one in the center had a tag attached to it. She noticed that this rose was a fake one. The rest were real. On the tag it read 'I will love you until the last rose dies.' I can't even begin to explain how touched she was when she read this. She turned around to kiss me again.

"You are so, so sweet."

She gave me small kisses and did not want to stop. However, I stopped her so I could get down on one knee in front of her—no I'm not proposing. I mentioned earlier that I had created a poem for her. Whenever I make poetry for Jenny, I always memorize it beforehand. I gently held her right hand. I began to recite the words I had created and maintained in my head. By the time I finished, she actually shed tears of joy. I got back to my feet and she kissed me immediately.

"I love you. I love you. I love you so much."

Every Valentine's Day, I always try to outdo myself. It was really nice to actually have someone special to treat like this. Before I met her, I always hated Valentine's Day because I was a bitter asshole. After Jenny recovered from my poem, I let her eat some of her chocolates. She was having orgasms in her mouth as usual. She offered me some, but I told her to hold it in her mouth. She knew what I was going to do. We basically reenacted that iconic scene from The Lady And The Tramp, but instead of a spaghetti noodle, it was a piece of chocolate. I moved my lips to the chocolate and parted them slightly. Half of the chocolate was in my mouth while the other half was in hers. It was one of those rectangular ones. She used her tongue to push the rest into my mouth. I chewed and the flavor hit my taste buds instantly. Delicious caramel and nut.

'Damn...that is some good chocolate.' I thought.

Jenny put a mint flavored chocolate in her mouth and enjoyed. However, she did not swallow it. Instead, she grabbed me by my head and kissed me. We both closed our eyes and enjoyed the touch of each other's lips. While she held me by my head, I wrapped my arms around her. She shoved her tongue in my mouth to let some of the mint chocolate go inside. I didn't swallow the caramel yet, so I gave her some of mine. We made out while swapping chocolate and saliva. The wet sensual touch of Jenny's tongue was starting up my erection. My tongue was making her moist down below at the same time. We both stopped, opened our eyes, and swallowed the delicious mixture.

We looked each other in the eyes and had the same idea going through our heads. We both picked up a piece of chocolate and put it in our mouths. We chewed with haste, wanting to make out with each other again. I had chocolate with coconut inside. When Jenny and I felt that we chewed our chocolates enough, we put our lips together and opened for each other. Our tongues wrestled again as we exchanged our chocolates. She had a peanut butter flavored one. The coconut, peanut butter, and chocolate mixture was very tasty. I was already fully erect from the second time I felt her tongue playing around with mine. As much as I was enjoying this make out session, I wanted to move on to tasting her pussy.

"Baby, I'm ready to taste..." I looked down below her waist. "...something else now."

"Ooh." she smiled with lust. She leaned her head in to whisper in my ear, "My pussy's really wet right now."

That did it for me. I bent down and grabbed her back with one arm. My other arm lifted her legs. I lifted her up and carried her. She screamed playfully and giggled while she wrapped her arms around my neck. I walked to the bedroom. The door wasn't closed fully, so I kicked it open.

"Babe, you're gonna break the door!"

"It's fine."

I threw Jenny to the bed and forced my shirt open. It was a buttoned shirt. It turned her on to watch me pull it open as opposed to unbuttoning slowly. She likes the idea that I can't wait to take off my clothes to fuck her. Another reason was because it was very savage and wild. She loves it when I act like a wild beast driven by lust. By the time I was completely naked, she removed all of her clothes except for her undergarments. As she was removing her bra, I took a few steps towards her slowly. I was a lion about to pounce on its prey. She was loving the smile on my face and lust in my eyes. She removed her bra and was about to remove her underwear. However, I reached for it and pulled it off of her forcefully. I jumped on top of her causing her to scream. I kissed her neck lovingly and gave it a long wide lick. This made Jenny gasp. I stopped kissing her neck and moved to face her. We made out passionately as she caressed my face and I touched her body. Once we broke our kiss, I moved to her right shoulder. I opened my mouth and gave it a hickey. While I did this, I played with her left breast. I felt the sensual touch of her hands rubbing on my back as she moaned from the sensation.

"Oh honey...honey..."

The moist heat from Jenny's moans was making me hornier. I released her shoulder from my suction and saw the mark I had left. I smiled with pride and then moved my face to her cleavage. I began to smother my face in her big white tits. She giggled and moved her hands to her breasts. She squeezed them together with my head caught in the middle. I was in heaven with her twins hugging my face. The soft feeling on my cheeks was incredible. The smooth touch of her warm skin against me made me wish I could live in there. When she let me go, I grabbed her left breast to play with it while putting her right nipple in my mouth. Jenny caressed my hair and moaned while I sucked on her nipple. I moved my tongue in a circular fashion around it. As I was doing this, I rubbed her left nipple with my left thumb.

"Oh Jack..."

Jenny took her left breast from me and put her left nipple in her mouth. She now had both nipples being sucked on. After some time, I ended with a gentle bite on her nipple. She gasp while she grab and tugged my hair. I released her nipple from my mouth and gave it a couple of loving licks. I moved my face to her stomach. I kissed at the area of her belly button and rubbed my nose on her gut a couple of times. Jenny played with her breasts while I did this. I gave her abdomen a quick lick and then moved down to her pussy. I could already smell how excited she was. She spread her legs to give me easier access. Her beautiful pink pussy was wet and her clitoris was swollen. It peaked out of her clitoral hood. I started slow; I kissed her thighs and then moved to her pussy. I inhaled deeply to take in the smell of her natural scent again. The smell was turning me on.

After I got a good whiff of her scent, I put my tongue at her perineum. She felt my tongue touch below her vaginal opening, but just above her asshole. This made her very nervous. For a moment, she thought I was going to lick her asshole. When we first talked about anal sex and rimjobs, she told me she wasn't interested in such sexual activities. However, Jenny gradually became more curious about anal sex after I told her how much I loved it. In this point in our relationship, she had already started liking the idea of getting a rimjob from me, but had not told me yet. She was too ashamed to admit it. She had secretly masturbated while rubbing at her little pink star, fantasizing that her finger was my tongue. When I placed my tongue in between her two pink holes, she had extreme ambivalence. Part of her wanted me to lick her asshole. Another part of her didn't. To her partial disappointment, I licked upward from the perineal area to the opening of her pussy up to her clitoris. It was all in one swift motion. She gasped at the sudden sensation.

Some of her vaginal secretion was on my tongue. I gladly kept it in my mouth to enjoy its taste. That one quick lick was just a teaser trailer. Now it was time for the previews before the movie. I didn't start to attack her clitoris full force right away. I licked at her labia, first the outer portion, then I worked my way into the inner portion. While doing this, I would quickly give her clitoris some discrete licks. Jenny moaned as she watched me lick her pussy. She enjoyed the sight of me eating away. When I felt the time was right, I stopped licking her labia. I moved to her vaginal opening and gently pressed my tongue in. More of her secretions got on the tip of my tongue. I took in the taste and savored it now that the taste was stronger. I was about to repeat this when Jenny begged,

"Oh honey please! Please stick your tongue in my pussy!"

This time, I forced all of my tongue into Jenny's pussy. She moaned loudly as I wiggled it around inside. I moved my tongue in and out as best as I could. After some tongue fucking, I pulled my tongue out and finally gave her what she was waiting for. I moved my tongue up north to stimulate her clitoris. I stuck my pointer and middle finger in her pussy to start fingering her G-spot. The previous actions made it easier for me to bring Jenny to orgasm. I had properly warmed her up. I moved my fingers in a 'come here' motion. While I fingered her, my tongue was making circles around her clitoris. After a minute, I moved my tongue in a sweep-like motion on her clitoral hood. I added extra variation by occasionally sucking on her clitoris like a vacuum.

"Oh honey, I'm gonna cum!"

I continued without a word. I felt Jenny leaking so immensely that her juices were going from my fingers onto the palm of my hand. I could feel that internal pressure, which signaled me to pull out and expect that she was going to squirt. I pulled out to let her squirt on me. She moaned in ecstasy as she squirted. I closed my eyes and opened my mouth the moment it hit my face. I opened my mouth in hopes of getting some in. Fortunately for me, some of her squirt did end up in my mouth. I closed and gladly swallowed it. By the time she finished, she was panting heavily.

'Eh, why the fuck not?' I thought.

I stuck my fingers in her pussy and stimulated her G-spot again. Jenny let out a loud gasp, not expecting this. I worked my fingers in the same fashion in hopes of making her squirt again. I was not met with failure or disappointment. I pulled out, feeling that pressure again, and opened wide. She squirted on my face and in my mouth again. Whatever was in my mouth went down my throat. I'm sure the inside of her pussy was spasming violently. Her body did. Jenny had uncontrollable body spasms. I smiled, proud of my work. I would have tried this a third time, but refrained to be safe. At the time, I reasoned in my head,

'It might be too intense...In any case, there's always next Valentine's Day to do this three times in a row.'

I got off the bed and grabbed my shirt to wipe off the cum. It was all over my face and on my hair. Once I finished wiping off what I could I got back on the bed and put my face back to Jenny's pussy. I gave it one last good wide lick. It was like a goodbye kiss. Her body spasms had calmed. She let out a soft moan. The mixture of her squirt and secretion was delicious. I wanted to swallow it, but I had a better idea on what to do with it. I moved my face back up to Jenny's and moved in for a kiss. I could see a her peaceful expression. It showed she was on cloud nine and was unable to lift her head to kiss me. I moved in so she didn't have to move at all. When our lips touched, I shoved my tongue in her mouth. I fed her her cum and she happily took it. It always turns me on when Jenny eats her own cum. After we finished swapping our saliva and her cum, we laid in bed together and looked each other in the eyes. We smiled happily at one another.

"Honey...I feel good."

"Good."

"I love you honey."

"I love you too baby."

I stroked Jenny's cheek with my fingers while admiring how beautiful she looked. Her cute little nose, her sensual lips, those beautiful blue eyes, the blonde hair on her head, everything was perfect. We stayed like this for a while; I knew she needed to recover from those two intense ejaculations. When she finally regained her strength, Jenny's happy expression turned to a troubled one.

"Honey?"

"Yeah baby?"

"Can we...try something?"

"Okay. What did you wanna try?"

Jenny broke eye contact with me and sighed. She was turning red with embarrassment, so she turned her back to me and asked,

"Can you hold me honey?"

"Of course."

I wrapped my arms around her and we remained quiet on the bed for a bit, cuddling. It would be around this time that Jenny would pleasure me back, but something really was bothering her. I patiently waited for her to tell me. She blurted out fast,

"I...I want you to give me a rimjob!"

"Wait what?"

I tried to let go of her to face her, but she clung to my arms so I wouldn't move. She was hiding her face, trying to prevent me from seeing how embarrassed she was. Although she did this, I could still see the side of her face. I could see just how red she was getting.

"Jenny, did you just say that you wanted me to give you a rimjob?"

"...yes." She coyly answered.

Although Jenny and I never saw it, I'm pretty sure the devilish smile on my face was priceless. I had wanted to rim her for a very long time. My thoughts about her at this point in our relationship was,

'Man, my friends and family say she's a keeper. She makes me laugh, she enjoys my jokes, she's not a dumb chick, sex is great. There's no red flags but...I wanna do butt stuff to her.'

I always used to joke with friends in high school, college, and grad school that if I get married, then she has to take it in the ass. I enjoyed doggystyle with Jenny because I got a good view of her cute little pink asshole. Any form of pussy eating from behind was something I loved because I could not only see her little pink star, but it was right up in my face.

Later on, I found out that a factor that contributed to Jenny's hesitation for telling me was me being the dominant and her being the submissive. She likes being humiliated, but she didn't want me to embarrass her about this. She expected that I would poke fun at her and make her feel embarrassed for wanting such pleasure—it's a humiliation thing. However, I decided not to do that on this unforgettable night. I stayed within the role of the romantic caring boyfriend. It was Valentine's Day after all. I kissed her shoulder and said,

"I love you baby, if this is what you want, then I'll do it."

She turned to me and kissed me passionately.

"Thank you honey."

She appreciated that I didn't try to embarrass her or give her a hard time. I got up and she let me go. She was on her back while I was kneeling on the bed. She lifted her legs to present her two holes for me. I could see that she was very nervous, so I decided to give her a massage first to relieve her body of its tension. The two previous orgasms were most likely enough, but it didn't hurt to add a massage. I had a friend who was a masseuse. She showed me a thing or two and I can't thank her enough for it. Jenny loves when I massage her back.

"Baby, lay on your stomach."

"Okay."

She let her legs down and turned over. Her beautiful white ass was just begging for some rimming, but I knew better than to just assault it right away. She lied on her gut and put her head back on the pillow. I moved towards her, reached out, and put my hands on her upper back. She jumped the moment my hands made contact.

"Sorry, I didn't know you were gonna touch me there."

"It's alright baby."

"Honey...can we turn off the lights?"

"Baby, no. Don't worry. I'm gonna give you a massage first."

"Please honey, can we turn off the lights?"

"Baby, there is nothing to be embarrassed about. You don't need the lights off."

"..."

"There is nothing that'll turn me off about your body. You know that. It'll be fine."

"...Okay."

I had an ex-girlfriend who asked me the exact same question. I turned off the lights and didn't know where the fuck my tongue was. I would not repeat that with Jenny. I knew that if I massaged her, then she would eventually relax and drop all of her worries. The massage served to not only relax her physically, but mentally as well. I gave her upper back a good rubbing. I applied pressure where I needed to and did my best to relax her muscles. I was gentle in the right areas while firm when I needed to be. She gradually started to relax just as I predicted. It was very quiet in the room. She would occasionally moan in relief,