Valentine's Day Tradition

Story Info
A special tradition is shared between a son and his family.
2.2k words
4.23
80.8k
58
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is a work of pure fiction and everyone in this story is 18 and over. I want to thank UnknownDescent for taking time out to beta read my story. My intentions was to enter this in the Valentine's Day Contest but ran out of time. So what I'll do is make this part one of the multi chapter series. Enjoy.

Chapter One: Morning

Today is the day that every woman in her life has waited for.. Valentine's Day. All of the red, pink, and white hearts. All of the chocolates, the roses and jewelry. One of the special times that the woman is pampered and shown that they're loved. For my family, it's no exception. Personally, I haven't had a girlfriend and with my luck probably never will.

Speaking of girls, the three women in my life, my mom and twin sisters, I wanted to make sure that they enjoyed this day to the fullest even though I don't celebrate it. I love all three of them with my heart and would do my damnedest to make them happy. My plans are to head to the closest shop and get the most elegant items they have. Hopefully this'll be the greatest Valentine's Day ever for them.

One more thing about my family, we have this special tradition on Valentine's Day. We had breakfast together that morning and a special dinner at a fancy restaurant. Then there's another thing which you'll find out about later.

"Ugh.. today's the day." I spoke to myself as I sat up in my bed. I looked over at the clock and it read 8:20am. I took a deep breath and sighed. "Damn.." I muttered. The sunlight shone into my room as I placed my feet on the floor. It took a couple of seconds to collect my thoughts before I realized that I needed to get in the bathroom first so I won't be behind on my plans. I stood up, grabbed my bathroom supplies and headed to the bathroom.

By the time I got there, I could already hear water running. Great, someone already beat me too it. Before I turned around, the door opened and one of the twins walked out wrapped in towel with her hair wrapped in another towel. "Morning, big brother." Tracy replied. "Happy Valentine's Day."

"Happy V-Day, sis. Where's Stacy?" I asked.

"She's in the bedroom still. Better get in there before she does." Tracy replied before she walked away with a smirk. Now my younger 19 year old twin sisters looked like Mom in the beauty department. All of them have shoulder length brunette hair and pretty brown eyes. And speaking of pretty brown eyes, here comes the other twin. Stacy walked up to me and smiled. "Morning big brother." She gave me a gentle peck on the cheek. "Happy Valentine's Day." She told me as she entered the bathroom.

Before I could reply, the bathroom door shut. I groaned as she pulled a fast trick on me. "I was going in there." I told her through the door.

"Sorry. You snooze, you lose big brother." She replied before she giggled.

Great, now I had to wait another 20 minutes at least. After I turned around, the bathroom door opened. "Jamie?" I turned back and saw Stacy stood in the doorway of the bathroom wrapped in a towel. She gave a come here gesture and like a moth to a flame I approached her. "What is it, Sis?"

With quick reflexes, Stacy grabbed me by my shirt and pulled me in the bathroom. The door closed shut and I felt my back bump against it. Stacy pressed her lips onto mine as she rubbed and groped my dick through my shorts. We kissed for a couple of minutes until she broke off. "I can't wait until tonight, Jamie. Every since Tracy and I became part of the tradition, I've been itching to get my hands, lips, and every part of my body on you again."

"I know but as much as I love your groping, we have to wait, Stacy." I told her.

Stacy groaned but kept groping. "I know but I really want something in my mouth." She gave me the sad pout as she continued to grope. Eventually I couldn't deny my sister what she wanted. "Okay but make it quick. We don't want Mom or Tracy walking in on us." I told her.

"Just reach behind you and lock the door silly." I did as I was told while my sister fished my cock out of my shorts. After turning the lock, Stacy immediately began sucking on it like a popsicle. I gripped the doorknob from the pure pleasure as I felt my sister's tongue swirl around on my cock. Seconds turned into minutes and as good as it felt, we don't have much time. "Sis, mind speeding up? As good as it felt, I seriously don't want Tracy or Mom to start looking for us."

She released me from the oral prison with a loud pop and shook her head. "Mom's downstairs cooking breakfast and Tracy takes some time to get dressed."

"So you're saying that you take some time to get dressed as well?" I asked her before I smirked.

Stacy glared at me. "You could say that but right now, I have all the time in the world now that I'm with you, big brother." Hearing her say that made me smile. "And I'm sure Tracy and Mom would feel the same way." She finished as she started to jerk me off. I felt weak in the knees from my sister's ministrations. I was about to drop to the floor when she stopped.

I gave her a questioning look but she smiled. "Like you was saying earlier, we don't have time. But we will tonight." She stood up and walked over to the shower. "Besides, don't you have some shopping to do?"

She's right. I had some Valentine's Day shopping to do for them. "I do but I have to shower whenever you get done in here."

"Give me 15 minutes big brother, then it's all yours." Stacy replied as she started the shower. I sighed as I unlocked the door. "Fine. I'll be in my bedroom. Knock on my door when you're done." She nodded as she entered her shower. I retreated back to my room and waited.

Fifteen minutes later, there was a knock at my door. "Okay, it's all yours." Stacy told me through the door. I grabbed my bathroom items with my clothes and headed to the bathroom. Twenty minutes later, I came out of the bathroom clean, fully dressed and ready to start the day. I headed downstairs for breakfast to already find my twin sisters and my Mom sitting at the table for Valentine's breakfast. My Mom, Lacey was still a knockout at her age. The only difference between her my sisters was she's a little more top heavy than them.

As I sat down, I noticed that she went all out for this day. Waffles heart shaped, sausage, bacon, eggs and toast that was heart shaped as well. "Morning sweetie. Happy Valentine's Day. I hope you're ready for tonight cause I am." I blushed at her last statement. Knowing my Mom, she'll be ready for tonight. I can only hope that I'll have enough energy for tonight after my errands. After breakfast, I volunteered to do the dishes so while I was at the sink, my Mom came up behind me and hugged me. "Thanks for volunteering. Your sisters has already left for the day."

"Okay. I won't be long here myself. I got a few things I got to pick up." I told her as I washed one of the plates.

That piqued my Mom's curiosity. "Oh? I wonder what it could be?" She wrapped her arms around my waist. My Mom's very loving but she has her sneakiness too. She slid her hands down inside the front of my jeans and gripped my member. I jumped a little trying not to drop the plate. "Mom, Mom! Don't do that! You're going to make me drop the plate."

"Oh? Well let's see how fast I can make your drop it. I can always get more plates." She told me before slid her other hand in my jeans. Gently, she squeezed and massaged my dick through my boxers and got a moan of approval from her. I lowered the plate back in the soapy water and enjoyed my Mom's handjob.

Mom massaged, rubbed and jerked my cock until I became weak in the knees. "Mom, I got to sit down." She smiled and pulled her hands out of my jeans."Then have a seat sweetie." I turned around, went over to the table and sat in the closest chair. Though I was fine, Mom straddled me and that's when I first got a good look at what she "was" wearing.

Mom wore a red see through nightie that shown me everything. From her full round DD cup breasts to her pussy topped with a landing strip. I found myself staring as she approached me. "Like what you see, sweetie?" She asked me in a seductive tone. I could only nod for I didn't trust my voice at the time.

Next, my Mom did something I wouldn't have never expected. She started to dance for me. I watched intensely as she turned around and shook her round, full bubble butt. I was hypnotized that my Mom was shaking her butt. I reached out and in that instant she turned around. I quickly pulled my hand back and smiled. She looked down at my lap and smiled at the results she got from her dance.

She straddled me as she wrapped her arms around me. "I can't wait until tonight sweetie. In fact, I'm to the point where I want a little sample right now." She rose up, gripped my already hardened exposed cock and lowered herself on it. I moaned softly from her warmth, wetness, and unbelievable tightness.

"You're a lot thicker than your Father, sweetie. But he would be proud of you the way you've stepped up and taken care of me and your sisters." She told me before she started her ride. As she rode me, I reached around and grabbed her butt. I gave it a gentle squeeze getting a moan of approval from her.

Mom leaned forward and kissed me and she continued to ride. I continued to squeeze my Mom's ass while she rode me which in turn caused us to break the kiss. Mom moaned as she went up and came down one time and took all of me into her sacred hole. I felt myself on edge of cumming and she noticed it. "Going to cum soon sweetie?" I nodded. "Try to hold it for a little while longer baby." She told me as she kissed me again.

As much as I tried to keep from cumming, it was inevitable. Mom noticed the expression on my face and started to grind with all of me in her. "Seeing that you can't hold it for too much longer. Go ahead and cum baby." Mom adjusted and started to ride me at a quick pace. We both moaned at her quick pace and I let her knew I was about to pop.

She took my face and buried it between her cloth covered tits as she slammed down on me. I shot load after load on my man milk in my Mom's womb which triggered her orgasm as well. We didn't move for a couple of minutes and waited until we regained our energy. I removed my face from my Mom's tits and looked into her eyes. She returned the look and kissed me one more time. "That was great but tonight will be even better sweetie."

I was still at a lost for words for that moment as Mom stood up. I withdrew from her heavenly hole with a pop. My cock was covered in my Mom's juices and she smirked. "Looks like we've made a mess. Let's get you cleaned up." She bent down and took all of me in her mouth in one motion. With one hard suck, she got all of mixture off me. She looked up at me and went down again. While she deepthroated me, I reached for her head but she came up and released me from my oral prison. "There. All clean." She said with a smile.

I tucked my cock back into my jeans and stood up. Mom stood up with me as she spoke. "Speaking of getting cleaned up. I better go hop in the shower. You better get going dear. You have some Valentine's Day shopping to do and your sisters and I expect a great gift." She winked at me before she left the kitchen. I admired her bubble butt on the way out. "She's right. I better go." I told myself. I grabbed my keys and headed out the door and began my afternoon of shopping.

Author Notes: Chapter Two will be up soon. Stay tuned.