Valentine's Day Viagra

Story Info
Young wife and sedated father-in-law celebrate Valentine's.
2.1k words
4.31
218.7k
73
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My father-in-law is an extremely good-looking man. His son (my husband) is a good-looking man as well but he just doesn't have that build that comes from years of heavy lifting and outdoor work. Needless to say, I was pretty happy when I found out that we would have to visit his town in order for my husband to attend some work seminars. We always had a good time when we visited. I did realize that I would have to be alone with my father-in-law for a good portion of our visit since my husband and step mother-in-law would be working most of that time. That is when I hatched a plan to give myself the best Valentine's day gift ever.

I had recently visited my parents and, due to recent medical problems, my father had an ample supple of Viagra as well as sedatives and muscle relaxers so I just decided to help myself to his supply. When I took these items from him, I had other intentions in mind but once I found out about our trip to the in-laws I decided to not even tell my husband that I had them.

On Valentine's morning, my husband kissed me long and deep as an apology that he would be gone until late that night but he promised me that when he got home we would check in to a hotel and have a wonderful Valentine's Day celebration. As he left he asked me if I would please make that Quiche his father liked so much for breakfast. I smiled and agreed. As a matter of fact, I had already decided to make breakfast for my father-in-law.

I grabbed several of the pills I had taken from my father and went to the kitchen to make breakfast.

I heard the shower running as I prepared breakfast and quickly grabbed some of the sedatives as well as a couple viagra and crushed them into a fine powder. I mixed the powder in to a cup of strong coffee with flavored cream and prayed that he would not notice the added ingredient.

By the time my father-in-law arrived in the kitchen, I had his breakfast already plated and waiting.

"Wow, Dani! This looks delicious!" He exclaimed.

"It's just a special Valentine's Day breakfast," I replied. "It's the least I could do for you letting us stay here. Please, have a seat." I motioned to the bar where I had his place set and the coffee waiting for him.

He sat on the bar stool and I watched as he ate.

"Aren't you going to eat?" he asked.

"Oh, after I have my shower," I replied.

"Well, you're making me nervous. Sit down and have some coffee with me." He motioned to the stool next to him.

I sat down with a cup of coffee and watched in anticipation as he took a sip. My heart was thundering in fright as I saw a look of surprise cross his face, but my fright quickly turned to excitement when he said,

"This coffee is amazing! You really outdid yourself this morning, Dani!"

"Thanks, Eric. I'm glad you're enjoying it," I said. "Well, I'm going to jump in the shower. We brought a few movies we thought you would enjoy. They're on the entertainment center. Help yourself! And please, help yourself to more Quiche and potatoes!"

"I will, thanks. I think I will also help myself to some more coffee!" He said enthusiastically.

I walked away with relief and excitement pouring over me.

A few minutes later I stood in the shower planning my next move. At this point I wasn't sure exactly how to make this perfect day happen, but adrenaline pushed me into a sense of euphoria. I was nervous and a little scared but more than anything I felt alive. The warm water only seemed to be heightening my senses. I felt warm and slick and I knew that had nothing to do with the shower.

When I was done showering, I took my time dressing and misting my body in what I hoped would be intoxicating scents. By the time I was done, I knew I looked and smelled good. I examined myself in the mirror and loved the way my red blouse revealed a good portion of my more than ample breasts. I noticed how the nipples were poking through the soft fabric in full erection. I wondered which pills would take effect first. I wondered if he would have time to become uncomfortably aware of my breasts before the sedatives took affect. I knew that he had to love my breasts. He had told my husband many times before that he was a "breast man" and wished his wife had big boobs on her small, 95 pound frame.

Well, I knew it was time for me to make my appearance. At least 45 minutes had passed since my father-in-law had consumed the pills. I slowly walked out to the living room. I could see him from around the corner before he noticed me. He was shifting uncomfortably in his big easy chair, trying to watch one of the videos I had left there. It was obvious that he was having a "hard" time concentrating.

"How's the movie?" I asked as I waltzed by him and sat on the couch. I noticed that his eyes were drawn immediately to my breasts. He blushed furiously and looked away.

"Oh..it's..it's...good," he stammered. "I'm having a hard time concentrating, though. I think that coffee...or no sleep...or..some..something."

I smiled. "Maybe you should let me help you to your bed. You probably just need a little nap. Maybe you ate too much...you should sleep it off."

"Oh, I can make it myself I think," he said as he stared at my chest. "I'm sorry, I know it's rude to just leave you like this. I don't know what's wrong with me. I'll just lay down for an hour or so and maybe you can help find something to give Marina for Valentine's Day later."

"Sure. Maybe some nice lingerie or perfume," I said.

He blushed again as I caught him staring at my breasts again and got up to go to bed.

"You sure I can't help you with anything?" I asked in a husky voice.

He paused for a second. "N..no..no..." he said and all but ran to his room.

So I sat there in silence for a half hour or so wondering if enough time had passed. There was not a sound coming from his bedroom. I decided to look in and see.

I slowly and quietly tiptoed back to the bedroom of my father-in-law and turned the door knob. My heart was in my throat but I just had to go in. I had to.

He was lying on the bed with his hand on his groin. He was moaning softly in his sleep. The reason for the moaning was obvious when I noticed his huge cock straining against the thin fabric of his underwear. His pants lay in a heap on the floor.

"Eric?" I whispered. When there was no reply I said it louder a few times. No response.

I realized that he was out. That's when I climbed up into the huge bed and sat down beside him. My eyes were glued to the massive cock. It was so huge. Definitely the biggest I had ever seen. Although I hadn't seen too many just my husband's and 1 previous boyfriend. This one had to be 10 inches easily.

Slowly I moved his hand away from his groin and pulled the waistband of his underwear down. His beautiful cock sprang free with great force, as if it had been trapped for years. His erection looked so painful. I yearned to give him relief, so I lowered my mouth to the tip and flicked my tongue across it. He moaned loudly and I looked to make sure he was still asleep. He was, so I lowered my head again and slowly caressed his dick with my tongue. His hips bucked several times but he never woke. At this point, it didn't look like he would be waking up any time soon so I abandoned all my defenses and just decided to go for it. I slid his massive dick into my mouth and licked and sucked with wild abandon. He bucked and moaned and grunted. It sounded like he was loving every minute of this. I put as much of him down my throat as I could. It wasn't even half of his massive size. Then I stroked his cock with my throat and my mouth until I felt him stiffen even more and fill my throat with delicious cum.

I thought I would have to work to get him hard again but even just after he came he was still hard. My pussy was slick and wet and ready for him so I made sure he was centered on the bed and I slowly lowered myself onto his cock. I heard him moan again as I teased the tip of his cock with my wet pussy. Then, I positioned myself for his deep penetration. I tried to move slowly onto his great length in order to get used to his immense size but he wildly bucked his hips which caused me to lose my balance and slam onto his cock. As I cried out in pain I heard him grunt and, to my great horror, I felt a massive explosion of cum fill me. I had meant to use the "pull-out method" with him that I also used with my husband but my plans were thrown out the window that easily. But the explosion of thick, wet warmth felt so good inside that I decided it was all worth it. The cum that filled me made the pain of his cock subside and he now rested almost fully inside of me. I honestly didn't think I could even handle the remaining 2 inches any way so I decided it was now my turn to cum.

I began slowly lifting my hips and lowering them until I felt that tight bud inside me start to build. I quickened the pace and didn't even care when I heard him scream and fill me with hot cum again. I just kept fucking his huge cock and pinching my nipples as he bucked wildly beneath me. At some point I became aware that he was fucking me just as wildly as I was fucking him. His hands gripped my hips as he forced his entire cock inside me with such force that I exploded. I felt wave after wave of hot relief flowing through my body as he fucked me full of his hot cum.

Tired and spent, I collapsed on his massive body to recover from the best sex I had ever had. I couldn't believe that he was still hard inside of me. I could feel his heart pounding in his chest. As my senses returned I became alarmed. He had been awake! He had grabbed my hips and forced the entire length of his cock inside me! But when I looked up at his face his eyes were still closed. So I decided to go for one more round before calling it a day.

Once more I fucked his huge, still hard cock. This time I took it all and it felt so good. Again I felt him stiffen and empty his load into me as I came again and again until I knew I really did need rest. For once in my life, I had had my fill of cock. So I cleaned him up, took a nice long shower, and fell asleep for what must have been hours.

When woke up and went back out to the living room, my step mother-in-law was cleaning the kitchen with a happy smile on her face.

"What are you so happy about?" I asked.

"Well, when I got home from work Eric had a nice Valentine's Day gift waiting for me," She giggled. "He hasn't been like that in years. He went for hours and he let me be on top the whole time. I'm sorry, that was too much information." She giggled again and went back to cleaning.

"Well, it sounds like you had fun. I'm glad I was sleeping when you got home." I said.

"Me too!" She exclaimed in obvious delight.

"Where is he now?" I asked.

"Sleeping it off. I think he has some wine to get him in the mood or something. He's acting kind of loopy. He even thought I was you a few times. Strange, but I'm not complaining and you didn't hear it from me." She smiled. "Anyway, Happy Valentine's Day! Did you get any presents or anything?"

"Oh, I got something alright. I got myself a great Valentine's Day present!" I smiled slyly and went to make myself a cup of coffee.