Valentine's Dinner for Two

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,469 Followers

"You aren't going to last long," she spoke, pausing and gasping for air. She had felt the telltale throbbing of his shaft, the tautness of his balls, and his precum had switched from drips to a steady dribble. This added to her pleasure, and she made a mental note that next time, she would try to get him to pee in her mouth, since she was enjoying this fluid so much. He returned his tongue to her clit, bouncing it up and down in time with his thumbing of her ass. He then added two fingers between the glistening folds of her pussy. She jerked against him each time his tongue flicked her clit. As he plunged his thumb over and over into her tight ass, furiously fist fucking her cunt, his lips and teeth circling around and over her slippery nub.

She sucked him slowly, keeping his shaft fully hard, searching for any last bits of chocolate mousse that remained, delaying his orgasm. Her hands began roaming her chest, and then she tugged on her own nipples, hard.

Her mouth was too full to allow her to scream, so her hips spoke for her. The pent up excitement burst forward in waves, her second climax of the night rolling through her as she tried to concentrate on spiralling her tongue around to lick his clean cock, making sure he was ready for the main event.

"Fuck me now," she commanded as he felt the heat of the fire swirling around his cock, which was now free in the air.

He did not speak, instead just pivoting with more grace than either could have expected. With one swift plunge, he impaled her sodden cunt.

"Oh, God," she cried out as the mushroom shaped helmet pushed inside her. Her wetness bathed his shaft, as the swollen head led his member deep inside, past her tight opening, before her pussy walls clenched around the shaft.

He grabbed her shoulders, using them for pushing against her as she slid along the bearskin rug, fucking him with abandon.

"That's it, you fuck me too," he growled, and then bobbed his head down to bite down on a nipple without warning.

She thrashed from side to side and groaned as his teeth clamped down on her sensitive nipple. Rolling waves of electricity pulsed through her as his tongue flicked her nub while still his teeth held the base firm, making it wobble and stretch all at once. Her body shot with pleasure as his cock buried itself deep inside her womb, each stroke harder, and each time, her hips raising higher, her muscles milking him more ferociously.

"I'm not going to last long," he grunted, lifting his head just long enough to shift to the other nipple.

She chuckled, "I bet, after all that build up. My plan worked perfectly. Now fill me up, and then you can eat your cream pie for dessert."

He continued ramming his weapon deep inside her pulsating cunt, trying to ignore the tautness of his scrotum, thinking of everything but the explosion that would soon occur. She could feel him bumping against her cervix, but most of her attention was focussed on the waves of pleasure shooting from her nipples to her clit. Although his love muscle was bumping her nub with each stoke, she slipped her hand between their bodies and started touching herself, rushing to climax with him. She quickly realized that grasping his balls with her other hand would increase that likelihood, so she slid her fingers around his ass, eliciting moans of pleasure as her fingernails scraped his flesh.

Her hips were thrashing wildly, restrained only by the friction of the bearskin rug. This added a fresh, rolling direction into their motion. She locked her ankles behind his knees to keep him fully inside, so that his thrusting was restricted to deep and deeper.

Finally, she flicked a single finger inside the unprobed depth of his anus. The instant her nail stroked his prostate, he exploded with great gobs of goo.

As he shot spurts of hot cum, bathing her juice coated walls with his milky liquid. Their cries filled the van as they came together, their bodies still wildly fucking each other as release crashed through them.

"Shall I eat you now for dessert?" he asked as soon as he caught his breath, but the only response was gentle purring as she slept. He quickly joined her in dreamland, fuelled by visions of finishing or continuing in the morning.

Daylight however would see an end to the storm, and how without that magic of the dark and stormy Valentine's night, what would become of them?

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,469 Followers