Valentine's Exhibitionism/Voyeurism

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that what you were doing, being a voyeur, by watching them? You know, having lust in your heart over another, watching someone having sex is as much cheating, as is having sex with someone else."

"Looking is not cheating, Diane. Gees, I was only watching a couple that wanted to be seen. Besides, all men are voyeurs," he said instead hoping to use that as his defense. "With the light off and the binoculars to your eyes, you weren't watching. You were peeping, Larry. You're a peeper. That's what you are," she said raising her voice. "You're a peeping Tom, a regular pervert."

"Gees, Diane, I wasn't peeping and I'm not perverted. They were right there in the open and when I saw the light--"

"Does that excite you to watch another couple having sex?" She looked down at the bulge in his pajama bottoms. "Obviously it does or is it because you think Cindy is so young and hot that you lust over her, while wishing it was you fucking her, instead of Andy. Do you wish you were having sex with her, instead of with me? Is that it, Larry?"

"No, of course not," he said when he really wanted to say, fuck yeah! "I love you, Diane," he said taking a step closer to hug her. "I don't want to have sex with anyone, but you."

"Is that what you were about to do, play with yourself, while watching them?" She took a step back. "Eww, that's so nasty, Larry."

We could masturbate together, while watching them, he wanted to say but, in the foul mood she was suddenly in, he didn't dare. By the look she was giving him, she made his cock shrivel again. Suddenly cast beneath her judgmental stare, she made him feel ashamed, dirty, and perverted.

"No, I--"

"Don't you be getting any ideas about me doing anything like that, Larry," she said, as if reading his mind, while digging her fingernail in his chest.

"Ow," he said pushing her finger away. "That's going to leave a mark," he said rubbing the spot, where she nearly impaled me.

"Yeah, well, you keep your eyes to me and not on Cindy or I'll leave a mark on your face with my fist and with a knee to your balls, instead of just my fingernail on your chest."

"Gees, Diane, what's the big deal? I was just--"

"You were just what, Larry? Spying? Peeping? Lusting? Invading someone else's privacy, while wishing that was you with Cindy, before masturbating over all that you saw? That's sick, Larry. You need help."

"If they didn't want us to see them, Diane, they would have closed their drapes or, at the very least, turned off the light."

"I'm no exhibitionist, Larry. I'd never put on a sexual show for anyone to watch me in the way that Andy and Cindy violated our neighborhood. Not even showing any man so much as my bra strap, I'd never get naked in front of anyone, but you, Larry. Do you hear me? Do you understand?"

"Yes, I hear you. Yes, I understand."

She turned to leave, before turning back around and giving him a hard look.

"Oh, and by the way," she said putting her hands beneath her nightgown covered breasts and lifting them, before juggling them, as if offering him her fun bags. "Just as Pamela Anderson's tits aren't real, Cindy's tits aren't real either. So isn't her hair. They're extensions. Everything about her is phony. Her implants and hair extensions are probably made in China like everything else is today."

"Seriously?" As if hearing that there was no Santa Claus, Larry looked at Diane with shock. "Pamela Anderson's tits aren't real and Cindy's tits aren't real either?" Larry took the opportunity to look over again at Cindy's big boobs through his binoculars again. He was crushed. "Those aren't her real tits? They sure look real to me," he said depressing his zoom button.

"Silicone, Larry, they're silicone. Look at them," she said and he did again, only this time longer. "They don't move. With her being fucked like that, real breasts would move, real breasts would bounce up and down and sway side to side, while Andy was banging her. My breasts are real and her breasts are not."

"Oh," he said suddenly feeling disappointed and somehow cheated that Cindy's breasts were manmade. Still, truth be told, if that was him with Cindy, instead of Andy, fake boobs or real, he'd never kick her out of bed for eating crackers.

"I feel dirty, after watching that horrible sexual display. Having just taken one, I feel that I need another shower, before going to bed. You can stay and watch Cindy suck Andy's cock, while masturbating yourself, if that's what excites you, Larry, but I'm going to bed."

Gees, Cindy was sucking Andy's cock? Impatient for Diane to leave, it took all the control that he had not to put the binoculars up to his eyes and look. If he thought that Diane was serious about him staying to watch, while masturbating, he would have, but he knew better than to stay. He knew that if he didn't come to bed, he'd have a high price to pay tomorrow in arguing about what he stayed to watch and what he was doing, while watching.

"No, I'm coming to bed, too," he said downcast.

Already so very horny, in the way that Diane got to see Andy explode cum all over Cindy's pretty face and massive breasts, he wished that he could have stayed to watch Andy put a hand to the back of Cindy's pretty head and fill her sexy mouth with cum, before giving her a real cum bath. Boy, if only he had a girlfriend as young and as hot as Cindy, not that Diane wasn't young and hot, he'd be cumming twice in one night, too. Only, in the way that he hasn't been getting along with Diane lately, he's lucky to cum once a month, most times by his own hand.

As soon as he got in bed, he rolled over to Diane and cupped her beautiful breast in his hand. Hoping for some hot action of his own, after watching Andy with Cindy, he needed to cum. Hoping that Diane was amorously in the mood, too, after watching their neighbors, he was hoping that Diane would fuck him and/or suck him.

"Don't," she said pushing his hand away, as soon as his fingers ran across her nipple.

She was pissed, but why? He didn't understand. Maybe she was pissed because she thought that he was spying on his neighbors and he was. Maybe she was pissed because she thought that he was lusting over Cindy and he was. Maybe she was pissed because now she thinks that her boyfriend is a pervert and he is. Yet, in his defense, all guys are voyeurs. All men lust over other women. In that regard, being that voyeurism and lusting over other women is Diane's definition of a pervert, then all men are perverted. Knowing that he was a normal, testosterone filled man, he felt better about being the perverted voyeur that he obviously was.

Whatever the reason why Diane was pissed, it was obvious that Larry wasn't going to get any sex tonight. He would have been better off taking Diane up on her offer to stay and watch Cindy suck Andy's cock. He would have been better off had he masturbated over the hot action of his neighbors. He would have been better off had he just come to bed earlier and not seen the public sexual display of his neighbors in the first place. He would have been better off if Cindy was his girlfriend, instead of Diane. Definitely, he'd be better off if Diane had given him some hot sex.

As if there was a reemergence of an Ice Age but exclusively in their bedroom, the sudden cold chill between Diane and Larry couldn't be cut with a chainsaw to even fashion their sudden separation in the form of a broken heart carved in ice. As if an Arctic wind froze the sexual lust between them to a frigid, sub zero memory, filled with icicles instead of candles, needing some relief, Larry was so alone with his bad voyeur and now terribly horny self. As if Diane's mother was sitting in the corner of their bedroom knitting, while voicing her disapproval with "Tsk, tsk, tsk," and watching to make sure that they didn't have sex, Larry now felt so embarrassed that his beloved girlfriend caught him watching the neighbors having hot sex. He hated the look of disappointment she shot him, when she accused him of wanting Cindy over her, even though he did and accusing him of being perverted, even though he now felt he was.

As if the fact that he's a voyeur, as is nearly every man, has anything to do with him being her boyfriend, lover, and best friend, Diane made him feel morally abnormal and ashamedly perverted. That whole week leading up to Valentine's Day, she barely spoke to him. As if she was thinking about something, contemplating doing something, and plotting and planning behind his back, she made him feel so guilty that he watched Andy and Cindy having sex. Even though he apologized, his apology fell on deaf ears. Then, what happened the week before in him watching Andy and Cindy having sex, culminated a week later on, of all days, Valentine's Day, in Diane locking him out of their house.

"Diane? Hello? Honey? Let me in. My key suddenly doesn't work in the lock," said Larry talking through the closed and locked the front door.

"I had the locks changed, Larry," said Diane in a muffled voice from the other side of the door.

"You had the locks changed? Why? Did we have a forced entry? Were we burglarized?"

"Before I answer your question, answer my question."

"Okay?"

"Do you know what today is?"

What day today is? Duh, of course I know what day it is, thought Larry. What does she think I'm drunk?

"Do I know what day today is? Don't you know what today is? It's Tuesday, honey. Now let me in, please. I'm tired and I'm cold. It's freezing out here."

"What else?"

"What else? It's February..."

"And..."

"Oh, shit." He didn't even have to finish the answer, when he knew that today was Valentine's Day. "Fuck!"

"Sorry, I didn't hear you," she said with more tension in her voice.

"It's February 14th, sweetie," he said, as if he were a child admitting his guilt, after being admonished and before being brought to the principal's office for punishment.

"And what else?"

"It's Valentine's Day," he said in a soft, defeated voice.

"I'm sorry, Larry, but I didn't hear your answer," she said in a tone he had never heard. "What is today?"

"It's Valentine's Day, Diane. Today is Valentine's Day," he said, while wondering what was still open for him to buy her flowers, candy, and something sparkly enough for her to forgive him that he forgot today was the day of love.

"Now let me ask you this, since I already know your answer, when I watched you walk from the car to the front door empty handed."

It was then, in the way that he suddenly felt, when she spoke to him with a voice filled with sarcasm that he realized how many people he had put in this same position by mercilessly interrogating and badgering them on the witness stand. It was then that he realized how much he had hurt Diane, his beloved girlfriend, by not remembering her on this special day of love. It was then that he realized that his job was overtaking his personal life.

"Did you buy me a Valentine's Day card, Larry?"

"No, I--"

"Since I didn't see them, maybe you left them in the car to surprise me with them later. Did you buy me flowers, Larry?"

"No, I--"

"You know how fond I am of dark chocolate, especially truffles. Did you buy me candy, Larry?"

She kept saying his name and the only time she said his name with every sentence and each question, was when she was really pissed, like that time that he asked to drive her new car and he crashed by running into an oncoming car.

"Why did you even ask to use my car, Larry, when you have a new car? Why did I allow you to drive my new car, Larry? Tell me again, why you ran a stoplight, Larry?"

In the way she was then, she was like that now, only even more pissed. He could hear the tension in her voice. For his safety sake, he felt lucky that he had a solid, oak door protecting him from her. He just hoped to God that he hadn't ruined their relationship.

"No, I--"

"Maybe tucked inside your suit coat pocket, you bought me jewelry. Did you buy me diamond earrings or a diamond tennis bracelet, Larry? Did you buy me jewelry, Larry? Hold it up to the window, Larry. Show me the bling, Larry, so that I can see what you bought me for Valentine's Day."

Now wishing he had paid more attention to her hints, with all the ads she had left lying around the living room the past few weeks, because he was preoccupied with his job, he saw them but they didn't register. With Valentine's Day looming, her subtle and sometimes not so subtle hints didn't register in his brain in the way they should have. Preoccupied with work and now with the thoughts of Cindy's naked body, all of this could have been avoided, if only he had his secretary or a law clerk pick up whatever Diane so wanted for Valentine's Day. Now, such a terrible boyfriend and a horrible man, he felt like such a cad.

"Listen, Diane, I'm so very sorry that I forgot today was Valentine's Day, but wait right here and I'll run out and--"

"Too late, Larry," she said unlocking and opening the front door enough to toss out his small, overnight bag with a change of clothes and some toiletries, along with a room key to the Madison Hotel.

When she unlocked the door, before she tossed out his overnight bag, he thought she was going to forgive him. When she opened the door, he half suspected they were going to have a romantic evening. Sadly, his hopes for a reconciliation ended, when she slammed shut and locked the front door.

"Diane? Diane?" Not wanting to arouse the neighbors, Larry knocked lightly before rapping harder. "C'mon, Diane. Can't we discuss this?" Shivering from the cold, wondering which neighbor he could ask if he could spend the night, he looked around the neighborhood. No doubt, Andy would open his door to him and give him a place to sleep, that is, so long as he had Diane with him. When Andy was married to Beverly, with the grass always looking greener on the other side of the fence, he always had a thing for Diane in the way that Larry now had a thing for Cindy. "Diane, c'mon, please? I have no place to go and I'm so tired. Please open the door."

"I gave you a key, Larry," she said through the door. "Use it."

"You did?" Larry turned to look to where she tossed his overnight bag. "You gave me a key to the house?"

"No."

"Then, what key did you give me?"

"I gave you a key to a room at the Madison Hotel downtown, that's where you're staying tonight, until I cool off and decide what to do with you."

"What to do with me? Are you going to punish me because I've been too busy and preoccupied with working to build us a future?" He paused thinking of what else to say to convince her to allow him inside. "Is this because I watched Andy having sex with Cindy? Listen, Diane, this is childish. Can we talk about--"

"No. Go Larry. Just go. I want to be alone. I need to think. I really need to be alone with my thoughts now, before I really get angry and before I make a scene that will have the neighbors calling the police."

Boy oh boy, he really did it this time. He's never heard her as angry, even angrier than the time when he lifted her short skirt in the mall to flash the guys behind her on the escalator her bikini panty clad ass. Hoping she'd get a rush from strangers seeing her nearly naked ass for them to have some hot pillow talk and even hotter sex later, she surprised him, shocked him actually, when she turned and slapped him across the face and then left him there to walk home.

Just as he didn't understand her outrage then, he didn't understand her outrage now. If she was so shy and pissed about someone seeing her panties, why in the Hell was she wearing a such a short skirt in the first place, short enough that gave whoever was standing behind her on the escalator a glimpse of her panties anyway? Too late to make sleeping arrangements elsewhere, with nowhere else to go, and with it too cold to sleep outside in his car, he drove to the Madison Hotel.

To be honest, he didn't blame her for being angry. A day she set aside for love, celebrating February 14th with a nice dinner, a bottle of chilled champagne, and a decadent dessert after, Valentine's Day was her very special holiday. Being that he forgot Valentine's Day last year, along with her birthday, and their anniversary, he's surprised she hasn't thrown him out sooner.

Having had to work long hours and weekends on a big case his law firm asked him to handle, an endless case that has morphed into taking over his personal life, he's been so very busy, too busy. Too preoccupied with the law to think of Diane and to remember Valentine's Day, that last thing he had time to think about was love and sex, that is, until he saw Andy having sex with Cindy. Right now, dead at the door, he's just so very tired. He's so tired that even if Andy and Cindy were having sex right now with their drapes wide open with their light on, he wouldn't watch. Okay, maybe he'd look over briefly.

Wishing he could just sleep in his own bed, wishing he had remembered Diane today, of all days, Valentine's Day, he drove downtown, parked his car, and trudged through the hotel lobby. Already having the key in hand, he didn't need to check in his room. He just took the elevator to the 7th floor and unlocked the door to room 764. Maybe after a good night's sleep, she'll calm down enough for him to talk with her. Maybe with some belated, albeit, expensive gifts, she'll forgive him. It's a good thing the trial was postponed for a week. With all the crazy hours he's been working, the senior partner of the law firm gave everyone the day off tomorrow. He guessed she figured with it being Valentine's Day today, that everyone will be having an amorous evening tonight, that is, except for him and Diane.

Without turning on his light in the hotel room, preferring the darkness to the light, especially when he was upset, he even extinguished his office light at work, when thinking about a troubling case. Ever since he was a kid, he found lights too brightly distracting. Preferring the moonlight to manmade light, he opened the drapes to look out the window and stood with his forehead pressed against the cool glass, while thinking about how to patch things up with Diane. He loved her, he really did. A voyeuristic outlet, Cindy was just a diversion because he had been so horny and because Diane hadn't given him sex in a while. Had he more time at home to get her in the mood, had he not forgotten Valentine's Day, he wouldn't be standing here now alone in a hotel room looking out over nothing but dozens of rooms from across the courtyard.

In the way that the hotel was arranged with rooms that ran along both sides of a rectangular shaped courtyard, he had a bird's eye view of the rooms across from him, that is, if their light were on and their drapes were open. With nothing else to do, with him being so horny, forever the voyeur, he hoped to see some fodder to masturbate over later. It's ironically funny now that Diane should chastise him for being a voyeur. Exhibitionism and voyeurism is how they met five years ago last summer, after all. For sure, she wasn't always such a prude. More sexually playfully and amorously adventurous then, she changed and was turning into something of a middle-aged shrew now, instead of the fun filled tease of a woman she was, when they first met.

Living in the same apartment complex, they took the same train into the city. They didn't know one another then and, even though he remembered seeing her a few times, always too focused with work, he really never noticed her, until that one fateful day that he found himself sitting across from her on the train. A regular bookworm, with her nose buried in a book and her mind lost in a story, she was reading her novel, which is what she still does now, while curled up on the couch with a blanket and a cup of tea.

Bored with the long train ride to the city, anxious to get to work, he was preoccupied with a case, when wasn't he? Mindlessly staring across the aisle, while lost in thought, he couldn't help but notice the good looking woman sitting across from him. Suddenly, forgetting the complexities of his case, he concentrated his focus on Diane, when she slowly crossed her legs and gave him an innocent flash of her panty. So unexpected, the flash of her panty startled him enough to alert his steady, stealth surveillance of her.