Valentine's Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It would not take long, Hams knew, though she would never deny that she adored every second of it. Being so close with her lover, bodies rubbing together, sparks crackling as orgasm built. The room held the tantalising scent of sex and musk, heightening her pleasure, and her nose twitched. She broke the kiss to gasp for breath and let out a long, throaty moan. Panting, she begged Aadra with her eyes alone to go harder. She was close, so very, very close.

Driving in hard enough to stretch her pussy with his half-formed knot - Aadra would have to tie quickly if he was to cum inside - the canine caught her throat gently between his teeth, pressing his tongue to the spot where her pulse throbbed in an intimate kiss. His paw on the desk tangled with her hair and she tightened her legs around him in climax, not caring who overheard her too loud gasping moans. It was impossible to stay silent and she twisted on the desk as Aadra covered her throat in nips and kisses, finally sinking his knot into her pussy with a grunt of effort. Though it hurt for a moment to be so stretched, the corgi gave a long whine as her orgasm pulsed, drawn out into shocking moments of electric ecstasy.

Haven taken care of his lover, Aadra pushed back, supporting himself with both arms on the table and drove into Hams in short, sharp strokes, drawing a whimper from her with every thrust. It would have been too hard if she had not been holding him desperately close with her ankles around his back and the canine closed his eyes, huffing quietly as he strove to hold out a little longer. He crushed his lips to hers and groaned long and lowly as his body succumbed, cock pulsing and shooting ropes of seed into Hams that she imagined she could feel, not a drop drooling out around the tight seal that his knot created. His hips jerked through climax and the dog trapped Ham's hips against the desk, bottoming out with the very tip of his member nudged alongside her cervix, as deep as possible, until every drop was spent.

The canine pulled back his torso from hers a little for breath, ducking his muzzle down to her chest, hair flopping into his eyes. With his knot so swollen, it was impossible for either one to move, so he made himself comfortable, stroking up the corgi's waist and breasts to her muzzle, where he cupped her cheek tenderly. Dropping a kiss on her nose, Aadra panted with Hams, fighting to regain lost breath.

Comfortably locked together for a time, Aadra looked into Hams eyes and gave her backside a teasing slap, not hard enough to hurt but enough to send a warm flush to her loins so soon after orgasm. Murring, she looked up at him through lidded eyes, the implications of her direct seduction clear. Aadra's ears perked and he gave a lopsided grin, touching her nose with his.

"If this is how you start Friday night," he breathed. "Just how much fun is Valentine's Day going to be?"

Hams tilted her head and tapped the side of her muzzle, sweet blue eyes sparkling as she stretched back, breasts pushing up to his muzzle as if by accident.

"You'll just have to wait and see, darling."

12