Valentine's Ink Blot Test

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hannah turned to me. "I've been crying too much. I look like a mess."

I didn't know what to say, so I kissed her. A few kisses, and I pulled her closer, her breasts against my chest, one hand in hers, my other on the small of her back, holding her against me.

Our tongues pushed at one another, our lips working and sucking. I could feel her heart pounding, her considerable chest heaving up and down against me with her deep breaths. She gave a little moan against me, and my hand on her back caressed down to grab her ass. She scooted in closer.

After a few minutes, she began making whimpering noises, and I thought it meant one of two things - either she was getting really turned on, or she was going to start crying again. Fortunately, as my hand slid up her side, the whimper became a pleased coo, and that sound intensified as I reached her breast, and gently squeezed.

She moaned my name, so I moaned hers back, which made her abruptly stop kissing me. "Did you seriously just call me 'Hannah'?"

"No," I lied. "I moaned and then said 'Anna.'"

She smirked at me, saying 'You're so full of shit,' without using words.

Embarassed, I shrugged, intending to say 'Sorry, it was loud and you were crying when you told me your name.' She studied me for a moment, then she shrugged, too, returning my gesture.

We went back to sucking face, and in no time at all, my hands returned to their place on her tits.

This went on for a few minutes, with my hand still over her shirt, and I realized we were still standing by the door. I didn't want to break the kiss, so with some pulling, I guided her, as I walked backwards, sat down in one of the wooden desk chairs, and pulled her onto my lap. The chair was armless, and she dangled both legs off one side of me, still kissing and sucking my mouth, still cooing and whimpering as I caressed her full breasts.

I was hard, so hard. It had been a while since I'd gotten any action, and I was terrified she would call it off. But, with her on top of me, pressed against my body, my fear melted away, and one of my hands boldly moved under her sweater, to find the soft squish of a breast.

Anna giggled. "Want me to take it off?"

I didn't respond, but her question had been rhetorical anyway. Over her head went the sweater and the t-shirt, leaving her in a plain white bra, which displayed her curves and a ton of cleavage. I leaned in, planning to kiss along the cups of her bra, but she pushed me back.

"Uh-uh. You've seen me. Now it's your turn." She finished the command with a little sniffle, which undermined the confidence she was displaying with her body to me.

I leaned back, trying to keep my movements deliberate and slow, dropping first my jacket, and then pulling my shirt over my head.

"Hmph. You would be hairy, wouldn't you?"

I shrugged, feeling a little put off. It wasn't like I had said anything disparaging about her body. But I kept my cool. "I told you the whiskey would put hair on your chest."

She laughed. She had a cute laugh. And she ran her fingers through my chest hair, and up through the hair on my head. "It suits you."

I kissed along the top of her bra, her collar, her shoulders. And within a few minutes, she had shifted to having her legs straddling me. Finally, I unhooked her bra, and her large, smooth breasts spilled into my hands.

"Kiss them," Anna whispered, and I obliged, kissing and caressing down her neck, and the tops of her breasts, first one and then the other, finally sucking a nipple into my mouth, and swirling my tongue around it. Her breath caught, and her pink nipple, which had started wide and flat, was now hard and textured, a mound sticking out from the areola.

Fingers caressing my chest and stomach, Anna kissed my ears and cheeks while my mouth was down on her tit. I caressed her breast with one hand while I gently kissed and licked her other, switching every few minutes, then pausing to kiss her lips. Soon, her hand found its way down to touch the bulge at my crotch and down my leg.

My hand made its own way down, to the hem of her skirt, but Anna stopped me. "Not yet," she said. Her hands rubbed my shaft through my pants, and soon she was working on my belt, then my zipper. Fianlly, she drew herself off my lap. It wasn't exactly a graceful motion, but I didn't care. She gazed at me, and I knew she wanted me to pull my pants down. I complied.

"No underwear?"

"Don't care for the stuff," I grunted, too horny to talk clearly. She giggled. She seemed so different from the crying girl I had met at the party.

With my pants bunched around my ankles, and my boots still on my feet, Anna returned to my lap, kissing me and caressing my dick, as I played gently with her breasts and nipples. I wanted so badly to move my hands down between her legs, but she was mostly in control, and she had stopped me before.

Within a few minutes, her caresses on my cock became firmer, and soon she was tugging it with some force. "Do you want me to suck it?" she whispered. "Do you want me to put my mouth on it?"

"Yes... God, yes."

She slid down my lap, making sure my penis got to rub those big breasts, the soft flesh enveloping my engorged member. She traced one nipple, then the other over the head, and squeezed it together between them. Then, with a smile, all the stranger for her makeup streaked face, she took it in her mouth.

My breath came in short, shallow bursts as she took more and more of me into her mouth, her red lips parted and full around my thick shaft. My hands began playing with her tits again, and very suddenly, she tried to take it all the way into her mouth.

And then my already shallow breath caught, and my hands quit moving, as my cock disappeared down her throat. Within moments, though, she gagged, and pulled back quickly, coughing.

"Are you okay, Anna?" I asked.

She nodded. "That backfired," she said, her voice strained and juicy.

And before I could stop myself, I said, "I guess it's a good thing your eyes were already watering."

She gave me a questioning look, and I dug my hole a little deeper, awkwardly saying, "You know, because you were crying, and your mascara was already running, and with the deep throating your eyes were going to be watering..."

And Anna began to laugh. Hard. "Oh, shit, that's funny."

I didn't think it was THAT funny, but I laughed, too. Her laugh was punctuated by a tiny snort. "Thanks."

"Thank YOU. I needed that laugh. Now," she smiled up at me, seeming more genuine than before, "where was I?"

Anna kissed along it, and put the head on her tongue, giving a few pulls and squeezes, forcing precum onto her tongue, which she made a show of swallowing.

Then, she rubbed the head and shaft along her tear-stained cheek, and I worried her mascara would rub off on it. Fortunately, that did not happen, and she nuzzled my penis in a very sweet way, kissing at my trimmed pubes, and lapping her tongue at the base of my cock and on my balls.

She made eye contact, her brown eyes sparkling in their sea of mascara, all the odder that 'girl crying at a party' was now 'girl sucking on my cock,' without a change in makeup or anything. Looking up at me, she raised her body up, and put my cock between her big breasts. She pushed them together, and I giggled. It was more of a visual thrill than a sensory stimulation, but it was great fun to watch myself titty-fuck her.

I groaned, and tweaked Anna's nipples. She made a squeaking noise, and then pulled off me. A few pumps, and then she slowly began taking my length in her mouth, a little at a time, all while staring up at me. Finally, she reached the base of my cock, and gave a moan.

That moan was, of course, just for my benefit, but it worked. I gave my own in response, and she giggled, then continued bobbing her head down my length and moaning.

"Jesus, girl, you're going to make me cum if you don't stop," I told her, expecting her to stop so we could fuck. She did not, although she did pull back on my cock, sucking and moaning, her tongue pulsing around my shaft and head. My hands were on her breasts, still fondling them, and my hips took on a mind of their own, humping into her face.

And finally, it all became too much, I felt my balls tighten, and I warned her, "Anna, I'm going to cum!" But Anna kept her mouth on my penis, and I felt the clenching in my stomach and the wonderful warmth in my groin heralding an orgasm.

I came in her mouth, which she kept on me for a few moments, until she couldn't take anymore. I was still cumming when she pulled off, my seed continuing to squirt onto her chest, and she turned to the side and spat, the sticky white mess and her saliva splattering on the tile floor.

I was reminded of when she spat the whiskey out on the porch at the party.

She looked up at me with a grin, and then lunged for me, kissing me with her messy mouth, a bit of me still trailing off her bottom lip and chin. I didn't stop her; I just went with it. She had given me a phenomenal blowjob, what was a little taste of it?

My hands caught the waist of her skirt and tugged down. She didn't stop me, and with a little work, since we didn't stop kissing, it was on the floor, and she was before me in a pair of white bikini panties. I put my hand against her crotch and pressed, making her catch her breath.

"On the bed," she commanded.

I pulled off my boots as quickly as I could, freed myself from my pants, and got on the bed. She dropped her panties on the floor, revealing a shaved pussy. I wondered if this was why she complained about my body hair?

Regardless, within moments she was sitting on my face, her thighs on either side of my head, and I was faced with that clean, hairless pussy. She had a very large, pink clitoris, which I unfortunately didn't get to see it for very long before her body pushed down on my mouth, and I began to kiss, suck, and lap at her clit.

I was surprised at how soft her skin was around her vagina, her vulva. I had never encountered anything quite like it before. It made me glad I had at least shaved my face before I went out.

Anna moaned and whimpered, and, occasionally, pressed her body down on my chin. I could see that she was using one hand to play with her breasts, which looked enormous from my perspective. Her other, I assumed, was steadying her body against me.

In short order, her little whimpers became squeaks of "Yes, don't stop, oh, yes, oh, don't fucking stop," over and over. Finally, a guttural grunt came forth, and her hip movents paused as she held her body down on my face, her pussy becoming wetter and wetter on my lips and chin.

I had expected her to get off of me, but she kept rocking her body, and it wasn't long before she was orgasming again. I was most of the way hard by this point, but Anna drew herself off of me, turned around, and settled over me in the 69 position, taking me into her mouth, which I groaned at, as she lowered her pussy back to my mouth, her ass over my face.

I reached down and began toying with those big tits again, feeling their size and weight in my hands. I also loved how a sudden squeeze of her nipples could make her body jump.

Anna wasn't blowing me; there was very little penis-in-mouth contact. Rather, she was teasing me - kissing, nuzzling, licking. It felt good, and I was hard again shortly. She continued playing with me for a bit, before pulling herself off me.

"I want to get fucked," she said emphatically.

I nodded, and pulled her in for a kiss, but she bristled. "No way. You'll taste like me."

I shrugged, reached into my jacket on the floor, and grabbed my flask, taking a drink and splashing some of the liquor around my face.

She giggled. "Because cheap whiskey tastes so much better than pussy, huh?"

"Other way around, but if you don't like the taste of your pussy, this will out-do it. This way, we can make out before I'm on you."

She shrugged, and obliged me. We kissed for a second, my hands on those breasts, hers running through the hair on my head, before she pulled away from me, and slowly crawled forward on the bed, giving me a good view of her ass.

Somewhat awkwardly, I crawled behind her, and using my hands, I guided my bare cock into her pussy. She moaned - loudly, as I buried my full length in her. A few pushes, and she rested her head and face on the pillow at the head of the bed.

I did my best not to plow into her like you would see in porn - I tried to pay attention to the feel of her slight muscle spasms, watch for the subtle arching of her back. I used those as guideposts in how to fuck her. Her moans were muffled by the pillow, so without paying attention to the muscle contractions in her cunt, the wetness that began to spread through my pubes, I could have missed the signs of how well I was fucking her.

But then it changed. "Hit me," she said.

I had little experience with BDSM, and was a little put off. "You mean, like, slap your ass?"

"Yeah. Do it hard," she grunted as I pushed into her again. I shrugged and slapped her butt. "Harder," she grunted, "do it so much fucking harder..."

The last time she said 'harder,' the word came out as a squeak.

I hit her harder this time, leaving a red mark on her ass cheek. "Tell me I'm awful. Talk down to me..." she moaned, between my pushes.

I wasn't at all comfortable with this, and I'm sure that even without seeing me, she could tell. "You... uh... you suck?"

"Is that all you can do?!" she asked, looking back at me.

And for all my discomfort with the situation, I decided to give her what she wanted. "Shut your slutty little mouth," I said, drawing back and slapping her ass hard. It left a red, hand-shaped print on her ass cheek.

"Ahhhh!" she cried. "Do that-"

I cut her off, "You're keeping quiet unless you moan or scream. If you open your mouth again, it better be because you're sucking your cream off me." But I slapped her ass again. Not as hard this time, but she seemed to like it.

I continued to hold on to her round hips, and pushed into her. I gave her the occasional slap, and was trying to hit the right spot in her, when I noticed her back was arching. She was meeting my thrusts a little more, and I had a hunch that she was about to cum. I gave her one last slap on the ass, and focused my efforts on meeting her rhythm, my head grinding into her spongy g-spot.

Within a few moments, Anna had collapsed forward onto her pillow. The only sounds were the squeak of the bed, the squish-and-slap of our fucking, and occasionally a little whimper that would escape from Anna up at the pillow. I wondered if her neighbors could hear.

It's funny, after I get off once, I always have a short refractory period, but then I've got to make some effort to get off a second (and later, third) time. So while I pushed into her after her climax, I wasnt bringing myself much closer to cumming, I was mostly just doing it for my enjoyment. I pushed into her a little more, but noticed a change in her breathing.

She was crying again. With a sigh, I pulled out of her. "Anna, are you all right?"

She pulled herself up on the bed. "Yes... No. I don't know."

I put my arm around her, and leaned my head in on her shoulder. We were quiet for a moment, except for her quiet sobs snd shudders. I didn't know what to do for her, so I just held her for a few minutes.

"Don't you want to keep going?" she asked me.

"Yeah, but I would like to wait until you're done crying."

"What, you've never fantasized about sticking it in a girl who was sobbing?" she joked.

I pulled back from her, and smiled. "As hot as that sounds, I was having more fun when I could make you laugh. Like with the 'eyes watering' thing."

She giggled, and sniffed. "Yeah, that was good."

We sat in awkward silence for a few moments, my dick still hard, and wet with her juice.

"I'm not much for hitting, or degrading..." I eventually said.

She nodded, and gave my cock a squeeze. "I could tell. Sorry for springing that on you, I just... didn't want to be built up tonight." She took a deep breath, then, "Give me a second to go clean up, and we can start back up."

She got off the bed, grabbed a green bathrobe, and went into the bathroom. With Anna off the bed, I noticed her makeup and mascara had left dark smudges on the white pillowcase, giving an eerie similarity to a Rorschach, or ink-blot test.

She came back into the room shortly, and I held the pillow up. "What do you see?"

She laughed, and said, "A young woman who needs to let go."

"Of what?"

"It doesn't matter. It... really doesn't matter."

I paused, considering. "A young woman needing a distraction, that's what I see."

She sighed, then smiled. "Well, I'm relieved to have you for a distraction tonight."

It was oddly sweet. She drew the tie of the bathrobe loose, and let it fall to the floor. I admired her curvy, naked form for a moment, before beckoning her towards me.

She crossed the room, and I threw the pillow on the bed. We kissed again, more tenderly than we had earlier. She laid down on the bed, pulling me on top of her. "Fuck me," she whispered.

Missionary position, in my opinion, gets a bad rap. The intimacy of kissing and being able to look at each other, her breasts squished against my chest, our arms wrapped around each other... well, it may not be exotic, and it may not look good, but it certainly feels good.

Using her hands, she guided my penis to her cunt. I felt her folds envelope me. She gave a little gasp as I first pushed in, her dark eyes wide. She was wet, and there was very little resistance as I pushed in, just the delicious surrender of her insides melting on me.

She squeaked a bit as I bottomed out in her. I left my cock there, deep in her hole, and focused on kissing her, touching her.

"What the fuck are you doing?" she blurted out at me.

"Savoring you."

She growled, but returned my kisses, and after a few minutes, I began slowly moving my hips, gyrating as I thrusted. She shivered and cooed, liking the sensation. Her moans became lost in my mouth, our sloppy kisses passionate and playful.

It really seemed less like fucking, and more like a slow, wet cuddle. Eventually, I got to see her face as she came. First her eyes went wide, and then they rolled back into her head before they closed. As her orgasm took her, those soft moans become louder. Her hands and arms locked into their positions, but her hips kept moving, her pussy seeming to quiver and shake. At its end, I felt wetness wash over me.

I didn't last much longer after her climax. We continued kissing, and as I neared orgasm, I withdrew, cumming on her stomach, tits, and bed sheets.

She giggled first at the sensation of me cumming on her, then just in pleasure. I collapsed on her, my seed sticky between her body and mine. We kissed for a few minutes, enjoying the afterglow.

I rolled off her, onto my spunk on the sheet. We were crammed close together in the twin size bed. "That was good," she purred.

"Mmm-hmmm," I agreed happily.

"Tch," she clicked, then said, "you would cum on the sheets, wouldn't you?"

"Yup," I replied. "And on you."

She giggled. "I wish I had met you on a better night."

I didn't know what to say, so I kissed her. We laid in bed a few minutes, and let the afterglow fade a bit. But the levity was short lived.

"Listen," Anna said, "I don't want you to take this the wrong way, but my roommate hates it if I have a guy sleep over, so..."

I realized what she was implying, and my heart sank a little. "Oh. Uh, sure. Sure. Yeah, I can, uh, go, if me staying would be a problem..." I forced myself to stop talking.

I kissed her again. She kissed back, but now that she'd had her distraction, the passion was gone. I wiped my cum that had gotten on my body off with some tissues, and dressed. Anna watched me do all this, but didn't say anything.