Valentine's Retreat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You shift back on the sheepskin rug, feeling the softness under your back and to give me more room. I reach onto the massive, comfortable sofa and grab a velvet cushion the colour of pomegranate seeds overlaid in gold needlework. You slip it under your head for comfort and gaze up at me a dreamy look on your face, knowing that this was a pause in your pleasure, not an end. You pull your knees up higher and then let them fall gently outwards. I kneel between your open thighs, holding my erection in my hand. Slowly with a light pressure I rub the tight purple tip along your lips, first around the outside back down the middle. Pause. Circle your clitoris. Press more firmly: tiny, tiny teasing circles. Back down and up your open lips, pushing them gently apart. Your hips lift to try and meet me and let me in.

Soon, my love. Soon.

I lay down on my chest. The fleece feels warm and soft to my skin. I can feel the damp fleece from where you had lain previously. The hollows at the top of your legs each demand whispered kisses as I move towards your fragrant garden. I lick slowly up the line of your lips, my tongue slipping right through the middle tasting both sides simultaneously and then taking each side tenderly between my lips sipping, nibbling at your flesh. My nose nuzzles against your clitoris, rubbing as I continue to suck. I drink in your juices and they spread around my mouth and dampen my beard. I adore your smell. I adore your taste. I adore the sensation of your arousal against my tongue and fingers. You reach down with your hands running your fingers across my scalp and through my hair, pulling my face closer to you, increasing the pressure against you. Your breathing is quickening, Your thighs previously relaxed have raised higher. Holding your clitoris between my lips, sucking, rolling, I dip one finger into you, pressing firmly. You tremble and sigh. I feel your muscles milking my finger. You lift my face. "Come into, my love. I want you inside me, pushing deeper and deeper."

The flames light up your face. I move up over you, grazing kisses across each part of you, until I reach your mouth and can gaze straight into your eyes again. Falling, tumbling drifting into their sharp blue: you pulling my soul in. I pause. My soul is lost to you. My body wishes to melt into yours. No fingers, no guidance; I feel the tip of my penis searching for the way in. I'm there resting against your moistened folds. I look deep into your eyes and ease myself firmly forward. You are ready for me, always ready for me. Each centimetre a blissful feeling, an exquisite moment, I slide into you, as far as I can reach. You tilt your pelvis to get me deeper then wrap your legs around me and hold me... still... together.

Us. One.

Our eyes melt: our mouths join together. I dare not move at all. I do not want to break the moment; our moment; our closeness.

But the only endless pull of desire is too strong for us both. I pull back and push forward again. Slowly. Firmly. Deeply.

Again. Slowly. Deeply

Again, quickening. Still deep. Still firm.

Deeper. Firmer. Faster. Further. Faster. Thrusting, thrusting ever deeper.

The fire and the exertion brings sweat out of our bodies. Slick, sliding, slippery, slithery flesh. Breathing faster, deeper, more urgent. Your hands behind my head, down my back, pulling my bottom tighter. Our eyes locked in with the sounds of our love wetly between us. From deep within me I can feel the rise of my love at its source: rising, inexorable, flowing forward. "Can I?" "Yes. Now. Yes!" As I erupt deep into you a small cry of pleasure escapes my lips. I feel your muscles squeeze me in an undulating wave and your fingers like a dance of faeries on my skin. We lie wrapped in each other and immersed in our own world. We lie breathless, quivering, trembling, wrapped in each other's arms and hearts, murmuring our love to each other. The fire glows dark red. Soft candlelight illuminates our glowing skin. I hold you and stroke your skin, finger tips lightly tracing each curve and hollow, pausing here and there at a new found spot, remembering to come and visit here again. Your fingers rove across my skin; stroking, reassuring and completely relaxing. I feel myself drifting towards sleep. "Come on," you say. "Off to bed."

Suddenly it feels late. It wouldn't do to be found naked in front of the fire like Tristram and Iseult, however tempting it might be to stay. We quickly slip on our clothes, snuff the candles and push the logs deep into the hearth so nothing will roll out on to the floor. Turning off the table lamps, we make our way to the door and the soft light in the hallway and head up the stairs to our room, trying not to make them creak too loudly.

A blue light from the moon bathes the furniture, floor and walls. Our room is warm without the fire. A chimneybreast runs up the wall giving heat to the room. Clothes are lost in seconds: we slide under the duvet and into each other's arms. Tomorrow we are going to explore Cleeve Abbey and... sleep is calling me...I am so happy, so content. I wrap my arms around you, my nose in the nape of your neck drinking in your fragrance, your hair tickling my skin. I hold you closer; your back nestles into my chest and stomach; my arms around you and across your breasts. Your right hand reaches around to my right bum cheek and pulls me closer. We fit perfectly. Your bottom presses against me. My penis lifts slightly; your bottom pushes gently in answer. I harden slowly. You alter position until my increasing length and angle slips comfortably into you from behind. Pushing down you draw all of me in and I feel your muscles hold me gently.

"Goodnight, my love. Hold me tight," you whisper, moving gently. "I will hold you tight, too. Go to sleep inside me. I love you. Sweet dreams."

I throb inside you in reply. "You are my dream. Goodnight, my love. I will sleep with you wound in my arms and resting in my heart, waking with you tomorrow. I love you, too. My Valentine.

12