Valentine's Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tina said, " Can I sleep with you, I feel like I need to be held". While not being comfortable with it, I said sure. When we got to my bedroom, I walked in and turned the stereo on and set it to play for an hour before timing out. I grabbed a pair of gym shorts and went to the bathroom to change.

When I came back, Tina was already under the covers. When I pulled the covers back, I saw a lot of skin and eased into bed. Tina rolled toward me and laid her head on my chest. I was aware that she had almost no clothes on, if any. As she laid on my chest, I had my arm around her and she leaned up to kiss me. This was absolutely the most tender kiss I had ever gotten and I immediately began kissing her back. She reached into my shorts and I felt her small hand reach around my growing cock. " Tommy, we both need this. Let it happen." she whispered as she kissed down my chest. I could feel my heart beating faster, as I was going to get something that I had only read about. When Tina reached my cock, she threw the covers back and raised up to reposition herself between my legs. I had never expected Tina to have the gorgeous body that was before me. Being short ( less than 5 feet), her body was compacted and unbelievable. Her breasts were perfect for her size and everything I saw from the reflection of the lights on the stereo looked better than any model I had seen in a magazine.

Tina took just the head of my cock into her mouth as she played with my balls. Gently massaging them, she inched lower and lower along my cock until she had reached about mid way. Rising back up, she reached for my hand and led it to her hair. "Pull my hair Tommy. Let me know when it feels good," she said as she licked around the head.

Taking me back into her mouth, I pulled her hair directing her to continue. With her moaning as she sucked, I realized that she was getting a lot out of it. I could smell her juices as she increased the pace on me. Bringing me to the edge and then stopping, I was going out of my mind. When she finally decided that it was time for us to reach our respected climaxes she used her hands on the base of my cock while twisting and turning her mouth and doing fantastic things with her tongue. As I started to cum, I knew that this was a load to top all loads. I felt stream after stream shoot into Tina's mouth and she never missed a drop. She continued until my cock had begun to go down and then moved up my body to where we were looking face to face. I grabbed her hair and pulled her down to kiss her. She pulled back and said, " You don't have to kiss me before I rinse my mouth out." Maybe it was the moment, maybe it was the fact that we had been friends for so long. I kissed Tina deeply and she collapsed onto me.

As I caressed her back, I heard her breathing slow to a steady pace. Knowing the night had been a bear for her, I just held her while she slept. Laying there virtually awake all night, I had to shift Tina off of me and laying next to her, I spooned close with her while so many thoughts raced through my mind. As the morning sunrise began shining through the windows, I guess I drifted off to sleep. Suddenly awakening, I realized that Tina was not next to me. I raised up and looked toward the door, just as she walked back into the room. My god, she was better than perfect. As she walked around the bed and laid beside me, she leaned into me and kissed me gently. "You know, you are just like a brother to me. You have always looked out for me. I should have known long ago, but I am ready to tell you, I do love you so much."

Oh no, there goes that love word again. As she kissed me again, I could feel my heart racing, and I think Tina could too. " Tommy, we need to be together. I am yours, and I am here for you to take." As she reached for my cock, I prayed that I would not start growing.

Pushing her away from me, I leaned up on an elbow. "You know how important you are to me. How important you have been my whole life. There is nothing that I want more than to be with you. But, I don't want you to think that there is love between us. I don't know what love is. You should save yourself for that moment when you know that love is shared." As I finished the last sentence, I noticed that tears had formed in her eyes. Feeling like a total prick, I tried to explain, but just compounded things. Finally, Tina eased out of bed, and not saying a word began to get dressed. I put my gym shorts back on, and threw a tshirt on. After going to the bathroom, and brushing my teeth, I walked down stairs. Tina was sitting on the sofa. I asked if she wanted breakfast, and she said no, but asked if I would take her to Debbie's house. I grabbed my flip flops and off we went. The entire trip was silent. As I pulled into Debbie's driveway, Tina opened the door and stepped out. " Thanks for the ride and taking care of me last night Tommy." " I will see you round." Sadly that was the longest exchange Tina and I had for the remaining 4 years of school.

Back to current time...

As I looked across the table at Tina, I recalled our past and smiled to myself. While it may not have ended the way either of us had wanted, we had been the best of friends and I cherished those moments even today.

I got up to go to the bathroom. As I stood, Shelly said, " its down the hall to the left."

Debbie added, " Remember, there is enough of us here, we have holders for you." I looked back and smiled and Debbie added, " look at him, he thinks I am kidding."

When I walked into the bathroom, I was taken aback by how large it was. There was a huge garden tub on one side and a shower that looked like it was big enough for a basketball team on the other. The counter was at least 4 foot deep made of black marble. Standing over the toilet, I began emptying the beer that I me close to wetting my pants. Mid stream, I heard the door open. " I'll be out in a second," I said without looking back. Hearing the door close back, I continued. Feeling a hand on my back caused me to jerk, and in doing so, I pissed all over the back of the toilet before I could stop the stream.

Turning, there was Debbie. She reached up pulled me to her, kissing me as I stood there with my cock in my hand. "I told you I would hold it for you." I pulled back from her and she said," Come on Tommy, I have been waiting almost 30 years to see this." Reaching for my cock, she pointed it toward the toilet, and said go ahead. Please finish."

As I tried desperately to finish, her grip on my cock never wavered. When the last remnants of piss had emptied, she dropped to her knees beside me. Guiding me around to standing in front of her, she said, "my goodness, you are as big as Tina said". Slowly with her hand still caressing my cock, she began unbuttoning her blouse. When she had gotten the last button she unhooked her bra in the front. Pulling me toward her, she began licking around the head of my cock. She would pull me out of her mouth and rub me over her tits, and then go back to sucking. As she forced more of my cock into her mouth I reached for her and held her head still as I pushed farther into her mouth. With my holding her head, it freed her hands to pinch and twist her nipples.

After just a few minutes, I knew I was going cum and I told her. She backed off of my cock and pointed it toward her tits. As I started to cum, she began jacking me off fast and furious and the first two shots splashed off of her tits onto her neck and into her hair. She took me into her mouth and sucked and licked the cum that was left on me. Standing, she said, " that was as good as I imagined it would be. That is your birthday present from me."

Going back to the table before Debbie left the bathroom, I knew I looked guilty as hell. I wasn't sure how the others would react, but they didn't say anything. I did notice that they were sharing smiles with each other but nothing was said. Our conversation continued like nothing had happened. Shelly suggested we should eat as Debbie came back into the room. Debbie and the other girl Donna, went into the kitchen to help Shelly and Tina moved around the table to the seat next to me. "Damn Tommy, how long has it been since I have seen you?" she said. "I remember seeing you at one of your son's football games about 5 years ago, but you were on your way out of the stadium and I didn't catch up with you."

We sat there and made small talk until the food started making it's way to the table. Over dinner, everyone was talking about their families and where our lives were now. I was interested in Tina's situation and found that she had been divorced for 2 years and had moved back to our old neighborhood into her parents house. She was still such a beautiful and sexy woman after all these years. I regretted that our friendship had ended the way it had. With dinner the drinks really started flowing. When someone would get up to retrieve another round, they were staggering all over the place. Even I was not holding my beer very well.

Shelly suggested that we move into the game room. As we all made our way there, Shelly turned around to me and said, "it is almost past your birthday, you know." With that she kissed me deeply and took my hand and placed it on her breast. Squeezing it, she whispered, " Now it is going to be the day of lovers."

I went to the pool table and started racking the balls. As I looked up, Debbie and Donna was locked in an embrace and kissing each other deeply. I guess I kind of looked shocked, and Tina leaned over the table and said, " Debbie is bi and Donna and her have had this thing since we were in high school." Watching them, I saw Debbie undoing Donna's pants and pushed them to the floor. Donna stood there with just her panties on and Debbie had her hand inside them obviously rubbing her pussy. As she pulled her panties down, Donna leaned back against the bar and Debbie had her face pushed into her moving her head slowly as she savored the delicacy before her.

Just then, Shelly came beside me and said, "why don't we forget about the pool game. Lets go upstairs."

As she leaned in to kiss me, I felt Tina rubbing my chest. I looked at her and she pulled me to her, "Happy Birthday Tommy," she said as she kissed me. We kissed passionately for a few moments before Shelly took my hand and pulled me toward the hall. I didn't want to break the kiss with Tina, but pulled her with me.

When we got to the stairs, Shelly turned around and said, "do you think you can handle both of us?" I laughed and nodded my agreement. Making our way up the stairs, Shelly first took off her sweatshirt and dropped it on the stairs. I looked at Tina and she was pulling off her sweater. Shelly continued her climb of the stairs pulling me with her.

When we got to the bedroom, Shelly went right to the bed and began removing her jeans. Tina standing beside me, reached for my belt buckle and undid my pants. When Shelly was naked except for her thong panties, she slid off the bed and came over to help me get undressed. Unbuttoning my shirt she began kissing my chest. As she made her way to her knees, I watched Tina finish undressing. My god she was beautiful. The gray in her hair was an awesome contrast with her long black hair. When she slid her panties to the ground, she did a little spin and said, " for your approval." I smiled and shook my head in wonderment. She went right to her knees beside Shelly and they kissed as Shelly worked her hand up and down my shaft. In a few seconds, they stood and led me to the bed. Laying on my back, I had Shelly on my left caressing my chest while Tina was on my right, kneeling on the bed, leaning down to kiss me. As Tina lifted up away from me, she said, " This is our present for you. We wanted you to know how valuable you have always been to us".

Shelly pushed up and kissed me deeply, and said, "that goes for all of us. We have not forgotten how you treated us when nobody else would give us the time of day."

Ending our kiss, Shelly turned and kissed Tina. While they were kissing, I repositioned Shelly so her pussy was above my mouth. Flicking my tongue across her clit, I felt her grab my cock. Working it up and down, I felt Tina straddle my legs. Feeling her ease forward, I felt Shelly's hand pointing me toward Tina. I felt when she rubbed the head of my cock along Tina's pussy lips, I felt when Tina slowly lowered her tight pussy down onto me, and I felt when her ass settled onto my balls as she took all of me. While trying to concentrate on how Tina's pussy was gripping me, I tried to keep focusing on how good Shelly tasted. As we finally reached a balance of movement we were all getting so much pleasure that the room was filled with moans. As I neared my climax, Shelly started bucking against my mouth, and Tina was moaning loudly. Shelly and I both started to cum together and Tina was shortly behind us.

Collapsing into each other's arms, we drifted off to sleep. Inebriated, spent, and very well satisfied I guess we slept for several hours. When I awoke, I was in the bed alone. I got up and got dressed and made my way downstairs. When I reached the bottom of the stairs, I could see the women were sitting around the table and while Debbie and Donna were dressed, Shelly and Tina had on just their panties and shirts.

When I entered the room, they all said, "Happy Valentines Day"in unison as they made their way to me, and each gave me a deep kiss. Shelly said, " Goodness, we got so wrapped up in other things last night, we didn't even cut your cake." I smiled as she approached the table with the plates and forks.

12