Valentines Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yblack5
yblack5
217 Followers

When we reached the end of our path we were standing in front of our shower. I didn't say a word bay started undressing. It's amazing how I still marveled at her beautiful body, Bae is so gorgeous. "Now take you time lady lather up good don't miss any spots. I will be back to get you out ok. Until then you enjoy the warmth and comfort of your shower baby." She nodded and kissed my cheek. I helped her out of the rest her clothes and turned on the water. I watched the water coat her frame for a few minutes she stepped into the shower. "I'm a lucky man" I thought to myself; as I went on my quest.

Jasmine

I can't believe this man. He always has something up his sleeve. I love that about him. He is my world. This shower was right on time after that long flight. My mind was racing thinking as to what could be next. Will we hit up my favorite restaurant, or maybe my favorite resort? I didn't know; Daddy always did the most for me, so I didn't know where to start. I could literally wreck my brain wondering what's to come to come, so I decide instead to get lost in my shower. I lather up my loofah and begin to exfoliate my skin. As I come down my left shoulder with it, it slips from my grasp. I tried to grab it before it hit the floor, but as I reached for it my arm brushed my sensitive nipple. Like electricity a shockwave went through my entire body. I squeeze my supple titty, and bite my lip. My nipple finds its way between my fingers, and my other hand begins to creep down my torso. This is days' worth of buildup; Brain had only taken the edge off with our quick session out of town. I had planned way too much for us to finish the deed. Low key I've been longing to feel him inside me for about a solid week now. I was in such heat for him and he didn't even know it. My hands kept sliding down my smooth skin. I landed on my swollen clit and touched her gently, causing a deep sigh to trickle from my lips. I was ready to rub myself into bliss.

"Bae, you finish up yet." The deep rumble of his voice nearly made me come alone. I didn't even hear him walk in.

"Almost daddy." I picked up the loofah and continued where I had originally left off. I washed with a little more hast as I knew he would be expecting me soon.

"Ok baby take your time, I'll be back in a sec."

By the time I had completed my second wash he had returned and was waiting, towel in hand. I noticed he had changed and was in his robe now. He rarely wore it, mainly on Sunday mornings when we had coffee dates in the kitchen. I mean it was Sunday but I don't believe we had plans on a coffee date. He met me as the door opened to the shower. He enveloped me in the towel and I nestled my face in his neck. I could tell he'd showed as well. I started to ask why he didn't join me but I knew he had his own agenda. His strong hands gingerly patted me dry leaving me a tad damp most everywhere and pretty saturated between my thighs. I loved how he was so manly and strong, yet could be so gentle and loving with me. He reach over and grabbed a lavender colored garment. He draped it over my skin and I could feel it was silk as I slid each arm thru. I damn near melted how it felt upon my exterior. He tied the belt and led me down the path of rose petals. This time though, the path was different it led us to the living room and now there were candles on either side of the path every few paces. That totally set the mood as the sun was beginning to set.

As if my heart couldn't melt any more I walked in to the living room to a gorgeous spread. There was a blanket laid out, and around it was; I don't know three maybe four dozen pink and red roses in a heart shape. On the blanket were assorted fruits, Bae knew I wasn't the biggest fan of strawberries but there was plenty of mango and pineapple. I turned to kiss him and he simply directed me to the pallet.

Brian

Jas had done enough for me for Valentine's Day, honestly I'm still pretty speechless about it. She got me good. I planned to make tonight about showing my appreciation to her. I was so glad Janet got my email late last night. She made all this possible, I am definitely going to have to hook her up. I knew it wasn't easy finding six dozen roses the day of, then the fruit and reservations. The look on my lil mama's face when she came into the living room was irreplaceable. She wanted a kiss but I was on a mission, I ushered her on to the spread I'd set up. As she stepped away I clasped the tie that kept her robe together. It opened so delicately slightly revealing her bare breast. I instructed her to lay on her belly as I slid the robe off of her immaculate physique.

I reach back on to the end table as she lies down on her stomach; grabbing a few oils I'd picked up a couple weeks ago. I kneeled next to her I sitting the oils down as well, but out of her view. I kissed up her back all the way to her neck. "Baby, can I show you my gratitude tonight?" She slightly nods to me as I grab mango slice and feed her. She takes it in slowly and seductively, leaving nothing to the imagination. I smirk as I get everything she said without one word haven been said. I followed the mango with a pineapple. "Relax lady." I said as I stood up. Untying my robe and let it hit the floor, revealing my nakedness. Kneeling back down, this time straddling her thighs. My dick laid in the crease where her thighs met. I grabbed the bottle of oil I sat down moments earlier and squeezed a decent amount into my hand. Quickly rubbing my hands together I started at her shoulders and began caressing her lovely frame. She moaned early as I was off to a good start. Slowly making my way down to her back she only cooed more. Pausing I lean over grabbing a piece of fruit into my mouth. I lean down to her mouth and feed it to her, she slurps it from my mouth. I licked her juicy lips before returning back to the massage.

This time I drew a few lines of oil on her back. I pressed my chest on her back lightly and slid from the top of her back to the top of her ass smearing the oil in. The deeper moans this elicited only my stiffening dick grow harder. Her skin on mine aided with the slickness of the oil was amazing. I kept sliding past her hump on the second trip down her body. I grabbed more oil and started from here thighs on up. My dick was lathered up this time as well. I slipped and slid all between her cheeks, few times I thought for sure it was going to slide in a hole. Every time the head met one of her holes her ass cheeks would squeeze me as to hold me in place. We repeated this until I instructed her to turn over.

As she rolled over I caught a glimpse of her pretty kitty. Her wet mound had me salivating profusely. I stay strong and stave off the urge to slide inside her instead her. I knew that's what she wanted but this massage wasn't complete. I grabbed the oil and lather my hands, I grasped each breast and begin massaging them while deeply looking in her lovely light brown eyes. I laid my chest down on her breast planting my lips on hers. We kissed with so much passion, nothing or no one could have ruined this moment for us. I took another mango slice into my mouth, I brushed it over her lips and when she opened he mouth to receive it I shook my head in disagreement. I let the fruit trail down her chin, on to her chest between her well-oiled breasts. I kept moving south to the lower lips. I stroke them gently adding to her natural flavor. I let the tip of the mango enter her palace, then lifted my to let her see me savor both flavor together.

"Daddy I need you." She was so sincere, I couldn't deny my lady any longer. I swooped down and entered her palace with my manhood. I was welcomed with her tender moans and her firm grasp of my back. As I went deeper I brought the fruit to her lips and she received seductively as we became one. I bit down on her neck as she dug in deeper into my back. "I love you so much daddy" she whispered to me. I kissed her cheek and it was wet, I licked my lips and the salt confirmed the tears that were falling. I clutched my queen tight and let her know I was surely in love with her just the same as she was with me. I went down on her and relished in the flavor and cream she blessed me with. My tongue swirled around each fold of her swollen pussy. Her hands found my head and like a captain she guided me to her destination ecstasy. She came hard as her thighs wrapped my neck like one of those pillows you take on a road trip.

"Come here" she commanded between sniffles. I obliged and met her face to face. "Put him in in please daddy." I did and she bit my bottom lip as I slowly pushed further in her. "Baby I need to feel you release in me. Please baby I want to have your son." Never had my heart felt a love as real as the words that left her mouth. Her haven contracted on me in a pulsing manner. All her passion was bring her request into fruition. She was strolling through my soul fulfilling my deepest pleasures and desires.

"Baby cum with me. Cum with me let's find glory together."

"Yes daddy, I want nothing more to be there with you." I reached beneath her and gripped her ass cheeks as I picked up pace slightly. I knew that was her shit, little did she know that did it for me to. The strokes slowed as I got closer. Her breathing quickened as she neared as well. She moaned loud just as the first spurt shot from me. "Baby... Baby... I'm cumming with you.... Ooooh I feel you... fill me up daddy."

If I had any doubts ever I knew now she was all I could ever desire in a life partner... A Queen.

Jasmine

He was without a doubt the very King put on this tainted earth for me.

yblack5
yblack5
217 Followers
12