Valentines To Remember

Story Info
Wife presents glamour photos as Valentines Day gift.
3.1k words
3.7
117.5k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue: Glamour Shot Valentines Day Gift

Penny was beginning, for the first time in her life to feel powerful. She had finally outdone her hubby, Rick, who had wanted her to have some extra provocative Glamour Shots made for him as a gift. By allowing the Glamour Shot photographer to not only take pictures of her getting naked and naughty with a dildo, but to actually take pictures of her getting nailed by him and then using the computer to digitally enhance the pictures and remove the evidence of his dick, making it look like she was still just posing nude, Penny now had the upper hand, and she liked it! (Of course she had kept un-doctored pictures for herself should she want to remember/revisit the moment.) Now hubby Rick was about to arrive home and it would soon be time to give him his Valentine Glamour Shot photos....

* * * * *

Penny sat in her favorite rocking chair wearing only the sexy lingerie that Larry, their house guest, had given her as a Valentines Gift. Though she had not thanked him properly she was sure that the opportunity would arise. The red satin shelf bra cupped her titties just right, so that her pink nipples peaked out just above the satin materiel. The satin G-string panties likewise caressed her pussy while the G-string disappeared between her ass cheeks and lay across her tight little ass hole. She admired her collection of Glamour Shot photos, especially the ones that actually showed the photographer Pete, giving her the high hard one. While she arranged the photos to give to Rick, with the hottest ones last, she couldn't help but to start getting a little hot and bothered herself.

Penny was really going to enjoy herself this Valentines evening and might even get the nerve, she thought, to let Rick do whatever kinky little sexy thing he wanted to do. Maybe she would even let him do her in the butt; something he had always begged her for, but she had never thought that he had deserved, and now that she had been so naughty, maybe SHE deserved it. She closed her eyes and began to caress her pussy by pressing her satin panty materiel into her wetness while thinking of forbidden lust, when she heard the electric garage door start to make its moaning sound, announcing that Rick had finally arrived home. Rick was home and she was glad because now it would not be long before her lust and passion could be satisfied. She stood in the middle of the living room, wearing only her satin peek-a-boo bra and panties, lights dimmed, a couple of candles lit, and the Glamour Shot Photos behind her back.

Rick's mouth dropped open as he entered the room.

"Hi sweetheart." Rick sputtered, as he attempted to hand Penny a small but cute box of chocolates.

"Happy Valentines," Penny chimed and continued in a slow and sexy voice " I hope you like my Valentines gift to you?"

As Rick began to step forward, thinking that Penny's gift was herself wrapped so sexily in her new little outfit; Penny withdrew the photos from behind her back and handed them to him.

"Here you go Hun, hope you like?"

Now Rick's eyes bugged out and his mouth dropped even wider and it almost looked like he was going to fall over!

"Th.. th.. These Pictures are unbelievably hot honey, how did you get them to do it?"

Not answering his question, Penny slid up and around behind Rick and rubbed his hardening cock through his trousers while he continued to drool and pant over each of the photographs. It was not long before Rick's cock was fully erect. Penny led him, still fumbling with the pictures, into their bedroom.

"I've decided to let you do whatever you want to do to me, Rick."

"Oh really" asked Rick " do you mean that it's OK if I want to play rough?"

"Yes Dear, let yourself go and I'll do my best to be as slutty as you want me to be!"

Rick could not pace himself any longer, his wife had apparently gone hog wild this Valentines and now that she had given him the green light to fulfill his fantasies, he let go with a burst of sexual aggression. Rick grabbed her bra and panties and ripped them off her body.

"Please, Penny, tell me what a little naughty slut you have been?"

Rick shoved her onto the bed on all fours and slapped her ass on the right cheek so that it made a loud smack!

"Oh honey, you can't imagine how naughty I have been!" Penny began with a sassy tone.

Rick continued to spank her ass, alternating from cheek to cheek as Penny made her naughty confessions.

"I really and truly enjoyed letting that photographer take my picture while I showed off my titties and legs and pussy and ass. I even had and orgasm and climaxed while the pictures were being taken!"

Rick rolled her over and spread the pictures on the bed around her, and looked straight in her eyes and said,…

"Why didn't you just go ahead and let him fuck you, if you were so turned on Dear?"

"Well as a matter of fact honey, this slutty little wife of yours was seriously thinking about letting him fuck her, and I know he wanted it too!"

With that Rick lost all control and plunged his cock as deep as he could into Penny's wet and hungry cunt.

Penny pulled her legs as far apart as she could to accommodate what she was hoping to be the fucking of a lifetime. She felt her hubby's dick go full in, and hold, and pulse and then explode and release, shooting what he had to offer deep inside her. She was thrilled that she had so notoriously seduced her husband and she was happy that he had enjoyed himself so very much. The only problem was that she was still, more than ever in her life, hornier than hell.

"Love you my pet." Rick said sweetly as he drifted to sleep.

She couldn't believe it when 10 minutes later Rick actually rolled over and fell asleep and started to snore. Damn she thought, I am wound up like a top and need to be spun. Penny decided to get a bowl of ice cream from the freezer downstairs, hoping that it might help her to wind down a little bit so that maybe she could also get some sleep. She slipped her new bra and panties back on and added a super sheer babydoll shawl.

Penny blew out the candles that were still burning in the living room. As she tiptoed down the stairs she could hear that their house guest, Larry, was still up, watching something on TV. She attempted to be quiet enough so that he wouldn't know that she was there. Penny was leaning into the freezer reaching for the carton of orange sherbet ice cream when she heard Larry say...

" I see you like the outfit I gave you Penny. It looks like it fits nicely."

" Yes it does," Penny said coolly as she turned around to face him " Rick just wanted to rip it off me though, and now he has fallen asleep and I wanted to enjoy it just a little bit more before going to bed myself."

Naturally as Penny turned to face Larry, her nipples were fully erect, frozen solid and pointing straight at him as they peeked over the red satin materiel. Larry did his best to remain calm and invited Penny to watch TV with him while she ate her ice cream. Penny agreed and finished dishing out her ice cream while Larry sat nearby and took in the fabulous lingerie' show that Penny was providing.

"So Rick has left you wanting for more?"

"Yes, a little bit I guess." Penny lied. "Would you like some?" Penny asked sharply, as she offered the bowl of ice cream to Larry.

"That is such a shame, Rick should appreciate you more." Larry said as they moved toward his room.

Penny was savoring the ice cold ice cream on her tongue and looking at Larry inquisitively as they sat down. Larry sat on his couch with his feet propped up on his ottoman and Penny sat on the floor next to the couch, eye level with larry's crotch. Neither of them were paying any attention to what was on the TV but the flickering light and background noise provided a nice setting for their little moment together.

"Sure you don't want any?" Penny offered seductively, for the second time.

"Well maybe I'll have some in a little bit, right now I am enjoying watching you eat."

"Oh yes, I can tell." Penny said coolly as she nodded toward is obviously bulging crotch.

"I have to admit it is funny, that something as cold as ice cream could get anyone hot and bothered." Larry touted.

"Well please don't be uncomfortable with me hun, if you are a little hot and want to slip into something more comfortable, it is OK with me."

Larry wasted no time in stripping down to his boxers and settling back down on the couch next to Penny letting her see his cock rising at the opening of his dark green satin boxers. She liked how he was in a hurry to get comfortable, but had the patience and thoughtfulness to not rush into anything and was simply making himself comfortable while watching her eat her ice cream.

"You still seem to be a little hot, if not bothered. I have an idea that might cool you down if you are interested?"

"Sure Penny, what sort of an idea might you have to help me?"

With her mouth and tongue nicely frozen Penny leaned over and pulled Larry's cock out of his boxers and engulfed it. It felt hot on her tongue and the roof of her mouth as she sucked it up. Larry was initially shocked by the cold but regained his composure quickly and felt his cock throb in it's frozen lounge.

"You should have just told me that you wanted to have some whip cream with your ice cream, sugar!"

"Mmmmm." Penny mumbled as she took another spoonful and wrapped her mouth back around larry's cock.

Her mouth was growing just a little bit numb from the cold and it allowed her to let his cock go deeper into her throat than she had ever been able to do before. She began to feel her self esteem rise with this ability, and the sense that she had learned something new. She was proud that she was capable of being as naughty as she wanted to. Penny pulled off of Larry's cock once again to take another bite of ice cream and to say,

"Oh Larry, your cock tastes so good, please keep fucking my mouth with your big cock!"

"No problem sweets, enjoy it all you want that ice cold mouth of yours feels just wonderful!"

Penny shoved her head down on his dick as hard as she could, feeling it press against the back of her throat while reaching for his hands and guiding them to hold the sides of her head. Larry took the signal perfectly and held her head firm while using his dick like a battering ram to fuck her mouth roughly. Penny relaxed and let his dick pound the back of her throat opening her mouth wide and letting her saliva and ice cream lubricate his balls. She had honestly never enjoyed giving a blow job as much as she was enjoying this one. Other than the fact that she had volunteered, it almost felt like her mouth was being rape fucked and she was a little surprised to be liking it so very much. She began to wonder if Larry's cock would feel as good in her pussy as it did in her mouth.

"Gosh Penny, you really do like sucking my cock don't you honey?"

"Mmmmm," Penny gurgled as Larry's cock continued to fill her mouth and throat.

Penny pulled off his hugely elongated member and took another bite of ice cream and said with the ice cream still on her tongue,

"I am enjoying sucking your cock Larry, but I might just want to fuck it too! How would you like that?"

"No problem here girly, how about doggy style?"

Penny motioned yes with her head but once again guided his cock to her now ice cream laden mouth.

"Oh I see, you want to get a frozen bomb pop in your little hot pussy hole!"

"m,hmm." Penny nodded in agreement as she used her mouth to prepare his cock to fuck her.

Quickly she jumped up on the couch on all fours and lifted her shear shawl above the g string of her red satin panties. Larry dug into her sopping wet cunt and pulled her panties out of the way, just far enough to plunge his icy cold cock straight in and as deep as possible. Her pussy felt like fire on his frozen cock and he did his best to punish her pussy with it. Penny gasped and braced herself so that she could meet his every thrust and feel his frozen cock fill her soaking wet pussy.

"Oh, thank you Larry, thank you, that feels so good, do me harder if you can, please fuck me as hard as you can!"

Larry reached around and grabbed both of her titties just as they began to fall out of the little red satin shelf bra. He began to squeeze and cup her breasts in harmony with his forward thrusts. Penny was moaning and alternately going limp and stiffening with his surging attack on her cunt. Penny felt herself drifting into ecstasy as Larry rode her the way she had wanted to be rode this Valentines Day. She particularly like how when he fucked her hard that her titties would bounce against the palm of his hands. She had already cummed several times when she felt something cold drip onto her steaming hot little ass hole. Larry had let go of one of her titties and was pouring the remainder of milkshake like ice cream onto her butt crack. Penny reached one of her hands around to hold her butt cheek and turned her head to look straight into Larry's eyes, giving approval.

"Yes, Larry, do it." Was all she had to say as larry brought his cock out of her cunt and placed it against her butt hole.

Using the melted ice cream as a lubricant, Larry worked his cock fully into her ass. Penny moaned, noticeably louder as he penetrated her.

"Do you like that Penny?" Larry asked clearly and slowly.

Penny shook her head yes, but was speechless due to having multiple orgasms running the full length of her body. After getting a good rhythm going and being fully buried in her ass Larry went back to squeezing and cupping her titties. Penny especially loved the feel of Larry's balls bouncing on her now empty cunt as he drove his cock into her tight little butt hole. As he felt his own climax rising Larry slowed down and made longer and even deeper strokes into her behind, finally ending and pulsing, shooting his load deep into her butt.

"Thank you Larry, I love my new little bra and panty set, and thanks to you I have had a wonderful Valentines, I really owe you one, OK?

"Well just figure I am here anytime you want a little extra special attention sweety and you have certainly made my Valentines special too."

"I hope you don't mind if I go now, I wouldn't want Rick to miss me and come looking to find me her like this."

"Oh but wouldn't that be fun." Larry punned. "But seriously leave your dishes and I'll clean up, you just go on back upstairs and keep Rick happy!"

Penny made a cursory cleanup on herself and tiptoed back up the stairs and into her bedroom. But just as she got under the covers and thought that she would now be able to go to sleep herself, she felt Rick turn over and place his hand on her still shuttering butt.

"Honey I am so sorry I lost control and cummed and fell asleep." Rick whispered "It was a terribly long day, and I just needed a little nap to get my strength back. I hope you can forgive me?"

"Yes Dear, it's just fine I'm OK. Love you."

"Honey?" Rick whispered again "Can I do a little something to make up for my failure to satisfy you earlier?"

"I don't know hun, what might you have in mind?"

Penny thought for sure that Rick would offer to spend some money on her tomorrow.

"I would really like to eat you and make you cum is what I would like to do!" Rick said slowly and clearly.

As Rick began to slide down in the bed, Penny reached up quickly and grabbed the little box of chocolates that Rick had bought her for valentines day. She took one of the chocolates and stuck it in Rick's mouth and took another and began rubbing it on her pussy and ass hole.

"Well if you want to eat me, you might as well get a little nutrition while your at it sweetheart." Penny said as she offered the chocolate that she had been rubbing on her cunt and ass.

As Rick began to lick on his wife's pussy and asshole he noticed the taste of orange sherbet and overall stickiness of her ass cheeks. She had apparently gone for a little desert and got carried away. He thought about how messy she must have made herself trying to get off and he felt a little bit guilty that he had not been there to help her.

Penny enjoyed having her husband lick and suck her abused and slutty cunt and ass hole, and even had an orgasm thinking that Rick might be suspecting that something had happened. She let him lick her clean and fell asleep without an ounce of guilt. In her dreams that night she dreamt of being caught over and over again, each time with less guilt, and her husband becoming more and more forgiving and subservient.

* * * * *

Epilogue: (Art Class; Forthcoming by happy2bhubby)

Now that penny had fulfilled her most spontaneous and erotic fantasies, she was ready to take the lead in whatever new suggestions that her husband might put forward for her to consider. She had no idea though that the very next morning Rick would actually have come up with something and that it would turn into more than either of them could imagine.