Valerie

Story Info
She expected it
2.9k words
4.33
49k
16
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjcole43
jjcole43
204 Followers

She was my sister eleven months older than than me in years but but much younger in attitude. She would have been at home in the flower girl age. She pretty much believed in free love although she was conservative with her pussy when it came to men any woman that wanted it could have it.

She was now twenty seven, married and divorced twice. She almost ended up in jail when the financial firm he had worked for was discovered to be another ponzi scheme. She was just a receptionist and had no knowledge of the company dealings.

The investigation learned she was an easy lay and thought about charging her with solicitation but decided they had the big fish and let the minnow go.

One thing Val always did was trust people. The entire experience was a deep hard blow to her that was compounded when she tried to get another job. She was soon homeless.

She called me and asked if she could crash with me for a while until she could think of something. I made it clear it could not be a permanent home for her but invited her to move into my home.

I lived in a complex of patio homes and I had two bedrooms. My second bedroom had its own small bathroom but was otherwise empty. I would need to get her a bed and some furnishings for her. She had told me she would be arriving with just a suitcase, everything she had she had already sold.

I made good money in a publishing house and that was not going to be a problem. I decided to wait until she got there so she could pick out what she wanted.

She knocked on my door at nine that evening. She looked terrible. I hugged her to me and she began to cry. She had a fever. I took her to my bed and gave her night time flu medicine and after disrobing she was soon asleep. She went into my bed nude but I was not surprised, I had seen her naked often from the second I turned eighteen. I went to get her suitcase and found little that would fit her, she had apparently lost more than twenty pounds. I put her stuff in the closet of the second bedroom and took out one of my t-shirts for her to wear. I wondered when she last ate.

Later that night I went to check on her and she was resting comfortably. I put my cheek against her forehead and noted her fever had diminished.

I went to my computer desk in the kitchen and began to write her a long note. I expected to be at work when she got up.

I told her where the food was and gave her suggestions on the stuff in my freezer. I told her to spend the day taking baths in my tub, eating, and sleeping. We would figure everything else out that night.

I slept on my recliner then readied for work. I had forgotten she was in my bed and walked out of the bathroom naked. She appeared to still be sleeping so I dressed and went to work. She called me at noon to ask where her suitcase was, I told her then suggested she just wear the t-shirt I had taken out for her.

"Oh, I hoped it was for me to wear but decided you had just left it out. Thanks. I had the linguini and shrimp from the freezer. If you don't mind I will have the second one this afternoon."

"I don't mind, eat anything you want. Did you take the cold medicine I left out for you?"

"Yes, that I figured was for me. Thanks. Where did you sleep?"

"My recliner, I fall asleep in it at times so it was OK. Tomorrow is Saturday and we will go shopping for your stuff. Make a list of what you need that's not furniture and we will get those too."

"I love you. Thanks for putting up with me. See you tonight. Bye."

I left work a bit early and found her masturbating on my bed. She did not see me so I quickly detoured to the kitchen, waited five minutes, then called her name. Her answer was in a somewhat strangled voice when she said, "Be right there."

She was still a bit flushed when she came to me and gave me a terrific hug and kiss. She had never held back on either so it was what I had expected. What I did not expect as the rapid rising of my cock, it had seen her masturbating.

I opened the freezer door and pulled out a dinner and put it in the microwave then told her I was going to shower and to fix herself a dinner when mine was ready.

I was masturbating before I got wet. I was still in the shower when she came into the bathroom and peed. I needed to show her where the second bathroom was.

When I got back to the kitchen I was wearing gym shorts and a t-shirt. She had both our dinners plated and had a beer for each of us. Our conversation became halting when I saw she did not want to discuss her life. I saw something I never expected to see, my sister was afraid of the world.

After dinner I hugged her to me and softly kissed her lips. She clung to me and sobbed. I led us to my recliner and sat her on my lap as I waited for her to cry herself out.

As I kissed her tears she said, "You were right. You told me I would not be ready when I was hurt. You were right when you said you would be there for me when it happened. I love you."

She gave me a long kiss that I had to end when my cock regained consciousness. I led her to her bedroom and told her to imagine what she wanted where and asked her if she had made a list of everything else she would need.

"Yes, it's on the back of the note you left me. I can get all of it at Cube Mart."

"Good, now let me show you something," and opened the door to her bathroom.

"Oh, sorry. I had to pee and couldn't wait. I don't have a tub."

"You can use mine, in moderation. As you already discovered I have no bubble bath soap."

"It's on my list."

We held hands as we walked to my living room and sat to watch TV, I sat on my recliner and she sat on my love seat. During a commercial I got up for a beer and got her a glass of sweet red wine.

"Oh, yum. I love this stuff. We need to add it to the list."

"Not a problem, Cube Mart carries it."

When I returned from the kitchen with second drinks for us I sat on the love seat with her. She leaned on me and I put an arm around her. During the next commercial we kissed. It was not a brother-sister kiss but it was not sexual in nature. We both enjoyed it very much.

After the late news she asked me if I was comfortable sleeping on the couch.

"Mostly," I answered.

"Your bed is huge. We can both sleep on it without bothering the other."

"You sure?"

"Yes, or I can sleep in here."

"No, my bed together would be better."

We got up and brushed our teeth, she did so in my bathroom then peed as I stood next to her.

"Oh, sorry," she said. "It's just that I feel so comfortable here. We shared the same bathroom until you went to college and we did the same thing often, remember?"

"Yes, but if you will excuse me I need to pee."

"If I didn't mind before why would I mind now?"

"Because you should."

"Oh,"

She walked out and I peed. I was flushing when I noted she had not closed the door. She had never closed the door while growing up. I'm sure she had seen me masturbating by the bathroom door as she took her shower. She in fact began masturbating in the shower during my last summer at home.

I had an erection as I slid into bed.

"I'm going to masturbate now and it looks like you need to do that too. Go ahead, we are further apart than we were in our shower."

I really had to masturbate so I slid my gym shorts off but kept it near me to catch my cum. She was already masturbating. I did not last long and neither did she. I threw my shorts on the floor and saw her throw he t-shirt on the floor.

Both of us understood we were both naked on the same bed. She leaned over me and gave me a long sweet kiss.

"Good night. I love you," She said and turned away from me.

I kissed her neck and when I turned turned towards her she took my hand and placed just under her tits and snuggled her ass to me. We were spooning as we went to sleep.

I woke up alone in bed. I could hear her in the kitchen so I got up to find some gym shorts to wear when she walked past me and slapped my naked butt as she went to the bathroom.

"Coffee is ready. Stay nude, I will be," she said.

I held my shorts in my hand and then decided, "Why not."

I waited for her to pee and as I began she grabbed my cock from behind and aimed the stream for me. I had an erection by the time we sat for coffee.

"That thing of yours seems to be a high maintenance item."

"It has not been until you came here."

"Oh. You are welcome."

I gave her the finger and she said, "Maybe later."

As we planned the day my cock slowly diminished and when we went to get dressed it was mostly limp.

She did not have anything to wear that looked good on her but I decided we needed to get to the furniture store first so we could have the stuff delivered before that night.

She chose stuff half a step over cheap although I insisted she get a better mattress. At the Cube Mart she scoured women's wear as I went to the grocery section. All in all she cost me fourteen hundred dollars that day, less than I had expected. Val was a thrifty shopper.

She put her new bed linens in the washer along with her new bras and panties. She put the linens in the dryer but hung her undies in my bathroom. I complained and she said,"You are welcome" then I gave her the finger and she said "Maybe later."

We had a running gag going. It seem we had always had a running gag going mostly started be her. I had not realized I missed those.

Her furniture came in at five and we had her bedroom set up by eight. To celebrate we drank wine. Somehow both of us ended up naked on the love seat. I had an arm around her as before but my fingertips were softly teasing a nipple. We kissed. It was definitely not a brother-sister kiss.

Val got up and as she said "more wine please" she walked to her room. When I joined her back at the love seat she had two towels. After taking a big gulp of wine she began to masturbate. I began to masturbate.

She soon had a leg draped over mine and was well into her pleasure. I leaned to her and kissed a tit. She moaned. I somehow decided that was going too far and concentrated on my cock. She had an orgasm and kept going. "Tit," she said.

I leaned over and slurped her nipple in my mouth and gave it a hard clamp down with my lips. She groaned and I went back to my cock.

She groaned loudly into a cum and I was soon splattering all over the place. Her hand slid down and she caressed my balls as I squeezed the last drop of cum out of my cock. I let go and her hand slipped up my cock and she smeared a glob of cum on the head of my cock with her thumb.

She watched her hand through half lidded eyes. A few moments later she brought the fingers she had masturbated with to my lips. I sucked them in.

About five minutes later our episode was over. We cleaned up and finished our wine. On our way to bed we embraced and kissed. She pressed her body to my cock. I pressed her tits to my chest. We slept well that night.

I had watched her fuck men and women, she hid me in her closet when she brought someone over. The first time she did so was on my eighteenth birthday. After the guy left she had rubbed her tits in my mouth then kissed me hard before saying happy birthday. I was my best birthday present ever.

We were a bit shy around each other the next day. I decided to take us out to lunch and we held hands as we walked in and as we walked out after a fabulous meal. We walked around for a while, neither of us wanted to let go of the others hand and it only happened when I was passing her ice cream cone to her.

When we got home the tension was gone and we became nude. We kissed. We played. We watched a football game. Well, there was a game on the TV. We were kissing as she sat on my lap on the recliner.

After a long tongue filled kiss she said, "It is now later."

I slid a finger over her pussy and began to masturbate her as I devoured her tits. Her orgasm was dramatic and loud. As we kissed she moved her ass over my knees and turned to face me. He grabbed my cock and began to masturbate me.

I noticed that she gotten so close to my cock that its underside was parting her pussy lips. I ejaculated over both of us. As the fusillade faded she scooted closer and kissed me. My cock slid into her. We decided to ignore that and concentrate on the kiss.

The cum covering us got cold and we stood. We both watched as my cock left her pussy. We walked to my shower and cleaned each other up then went to get some wine. We sat by the kitchen table and kissed.

"We shouldn't go any further," she said.

"You are right, in fact we have already gone further that I dreamed we would."

"Not me, my dream has always been we would fuck. But recently my life has made it clear that some things are right and some are wrong. Hell of a time to realize that."

"Yeah. But I will be going down on you soon however."

"Thank you, thats not worse than what we have already done and neither is a blowjob."

"Glad to hear that."

We kissed.

"We need a nap," she said and walked us to my bed. We cuddled together and dozed off.

Our growling tummies woke us and we peed then returned to the kitchen and stared into my freezer.

"What's in the big tupperware? She asked.

"Turkey and dressing from the Texas Home cooking place. They had a special for Halloween."

"Lets have that," she said.

It took a while for it to cook so I placed Val on the kitchen table and ate her pussy. She almost broke my neck on her first orgasm then my nose during her three rapid fire cums after that. She had just released my head as the timer went off.

We served our plates then held hands as we thanked having each other. The meal was fabulous and after we cleaned up the kitchen we went to the love seat to kiss. I did caress her tits and pussy lips and she did caress and squeeze my cock but our concentration was on the kisses.

"I have never been kissed like that," she said.

"I have never kissed anybody like that."

"Why not?"

I knew the answer to that but it was the wrong answer so I hesitated. She waited.

I gave the wrong answer. "Because I have never loved anyone as much as I love you."

Her kiss told me she understood.

"I love you three times as much as you love me. Marry me," she said.

She was crying.

I said, "We already are."

Her sobs overwhelmed her and I carried her to our bed. We made love, we fucked. We promised each other our future.

The next morning she followed me into the shower and sucked me off. By the time I was dressed she had coffee and sausage ready for me. She was wearing my t-shirt. She walked me to the door and kissed me bye.

From that day on we were husband and wife in an ordinary love filled marriage.

I eventually got her a part time job as an editor with my company. She thrived in it but declined all offers to work full time.

"I already have a full time job," she said.

I gave her the finger.

"Tonight," she said.

jjcole43
jjcole43
204 Followers