Valerie and the Bachelor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
carvohi
carvohi
2,542 Followers

Valerie was overcome. She was being offered a job as maid. She said so. "Mr. Burke I didn't go to college to become someone's maid. I have a career. I have my own dreams."

Before she could continue Mr. Burke interrupted. Reaching over to her he placed his right hand on her left shoulder. He started toying with the fronds of her hair. He took his left hand and reached out to touch her left cheek. "Valerie you don't exactly understand. That's not what I mean. I want you here with me, but I can't do this any other way. I know you have feelings for me, and I have feelings for you." He leaned a little closer. "Valerie there's nothing wrong in what I'm asking. You'll be free to leave any time. I know you, and I know how you feel."

Valerie wanted to explain to Mr. Burke why she couldn't consider what he was suggesting. She didn't want to be a maid even if it meant something special between the two of them. She was crazy about him. She wanted more than what he had in mind. "Mr. Burke." She started.

He interjected. "Call me Marcus. And don't say anything yet. But do say yes, at least for a little while."

Valerie was thinking. I could help out like he said for a few days, and then I could go back to my regular job. She'd stay the weekend. "Mr. Burke, I mean Marcus, suppose I agreed to stay on for the weekend. I could help out a little, and by Sunday evening when it's time for me to go home we'll talk again."

Marcus said. "I'd love that Valerie. Now just lean back and relax a few minutes. We can talk some more and get better acquainted."

Valerie leaned back and nestled in the crook of his left arm. She stifled a yawn. She said. "I'm really getting tired."

Marcus listened and spoke. "Here lay down on your stomach. Put your head on my lap. Let me rub your temples."

Valerie laid down as he suggested. She felt a little over awed. Placing her head on his lap she closed her eyes.

Marcus started rubbing her temples. After a few seconds he asked. "How does this feel?"

Valerie responded. "Feels good." She was so tired she couldn't even articulate a complete sentence. She leaned over more to her side. Resting her cheek on his knee. She wanted to say how silly this was. How she should go home. She didn't though. It was like he had some sort of hold on her.

Marcus said. "Here I'm going to rub your back and shoulders." He got off the sofa and knelt beside her. "Lay still while I get those shoulders."

Valerie lay on her stomach on the sofa. It was soft. It was a cloth fabric, not leather like she thought most men would have. It had a kind of velveteen feel, soft, cool, and smooth but not sticky. Marcus took one of the small throw pillows and placed it under her head. She felt relaxed, really comfortable, lethargic. Marcus started massaging her shoulders and the top of her back. He said. "My, you're really tense. Let's get you more comfortable. Let's get this uniform off. I can tell it's tight and restrictive. Besides, you've been in it all night."

Valerie leaned around. Eyelids half closed she spoke. "Are you trying to take advantage of me?"

Marcus replied. "Don't be silly. Here." He slowly started to unbutton the back of the uniform. As he worked the buttons he continued to rub and massage her back and shoulders. "Just relax and think about fluffy cumulus clouds. Think about furry little puppies." His voice was a soft melodic whisper. As he got closer to the bottom buttons he cooed. "Let's get this off of you." She made no effort to resist. He started to pull the uniform down from her shoulders and arms. It was easy since the uniform was well fitting, and by this time Valerie was quite compliant. He could tell she was enjoying the attention, and didn't feel threatened at all. Slowly but surely he got her out of the uniform leaving her only in the soft chemise, bloomers, and stockings. Ignoring the stockings and chemise he went to work on the frilly panties. The elasticized waist wasn't tight. It was easy going. He gently rolled them down her abdomen and upper thighs. He took the silky panties and rubbed them over the upper parts of her legs. He imagined for her the feeling of their soft silky descent lent an added eroticism to what was happening to her.

She looked over and warned him. "I'm not accustomed to losing my underpants. I don't want you looking at me."

He smiled and took the discarded uniform. "I'll cover your lower body." He did just that. "There, now you're dignity is secure."

Valerie, with her eyes closed wearing an enigmatic smile stretched her arms upward in a graceful yawning motion. Her movement caused her breasts to shift beneath the confines of the chemise. She offered no other reply.

He continued rubbing, but now he devoted more time to her back, concentrating on her lower back. Since she had no underpants on he could see her ass clearly even though it was supposed to be covered. He thought it was a nice ass. He started concentrating his massaging efforts more on her hips and on the upper portions of her rear end. He knew she was becoming increasingly lethargic, but also a little aroused. He watched, as in an absent-minded display of self-stimulation she reached down and caressed her-own vagina. The red wine she had been given had not been tampered with. He knew just the wine itself would serve as a natural relaxant and would help loosen any inhibitions. He leaned forward to her face. She was facing him with her eyes closed. He leaned in and gave her a casual kiss on her left cheek. He noticed the cute lipstick mark left by some overly compassionate woman earlier in the evening had been wiped off. He wondered how many discreet touches her ass, breasts, and face might have endured over the course of the evening. How many fingertips had passed across those fluffy panties searching for that lovely little ass? He started softly rubbing her face, her head, and her neck. He kissed her ear and started, very softly, working on the nape of her neck. He took a single finger and rubbed it up and down the back of her neck. He watched as her hackles rose, that the soft baby fur that trailed gently below the arch of her neck. She shivered as if she were chilled. He could tell she was becoming more aroused. He whispered. "You have an adorable face. You're pretty. I love your chin and your dainty little ears. You've got a sweet pert little nose." He took a finger and traced the bridge of her nose. He watched her closed-eyed smile. He knew the code. He knew the words women liked to hear.

Valerie was enjoying the attention she was getting. She was fantasizing. Here she was with her prince charming. He was massaging her, kissing her, and just generally making over her. He loved her. She knew he did.

Marcus kept rubbing. He took his fingers and the palms of his hands and started kneading her shoulders. "You have really beautiful skin. Your complexion, it's a delicate shade of soft pink. You're so soft. You're quite beautiful."

She was lost in a dream world of her own making. She'd felt the uniform slide off her behind but didn't care. She felt his hands easing it down her body, down her legs, and off her feet. It felt good. He was doing this to her, and she loved it. As he started to kiss her face she wanted to snuggle up. It felt so good. She had to do something. As he was kissing her neck and rubbing her back and ass she leaned over, she took her left arm and stretched it toward him. She wanted to kiss him, and she leaned into him with her lips puckered.

Marcus saw she was moving toward him. A bit disappointed about earlier, a bit fatigued from the work, now she was looking for a little gratification. Women, they were all the same, all always so predictable. He wrapped his right arm around her and leaned in for a kiss. He got off the floor and pulled her body up into a semi-seated position, with him holding her in his arms. He was kissing her now, and she was responding. They embraced. He climbed on the sofa and carefully got on top of her. She was responding, but in a languid sort of way. They rubbed cheeks and kissed. He used his hands, his fingertips, and traced around her shoulders, down her arms, across her belly to the crest of her vagina. He lay a little to the side and started to manipulate her clitoris. She started pushing against his fingers. She wasn't trying very hard, but she was starting to press and wriggle against his fingers and palms as they lingered on her labial lips and clitoris. He could feel how wet she was. He rolled forward to get on top. Using one hand to cup her head and another to fondle a breast he started to slowly enter her. His manhood was fully erect, hard, and full. She was tight! Incredibly so! Gradually he allowed his head to enter. He eased his way inside her. This, he thought, was a small woman. Her vaginal walls pressed tightly against his shaft. It felt good, but he wondered if she didn't feel just a twinge of discomfort. He started slowly easing in and out. He knew she was in a semi-stupor He didn't want to move too fast. If he moved too quickly it might arouse her from that sense of lassitude that was making his efforts so easy. She slowly started to respond with her own languid thrusting motions. Together they rocked back and forth, in and out.

She squeezed her vaginal walls tightly around his member. It hurt, but felt good too.

He pressed in until he believed he reached her innermost extremity. He could tell she was on the verge of an orgasm. So was he. They both entered the same convulsive, erotic, exciting, physically overwhelming moment together. It was an earthquake, a volcanic eruption, a meteorite had hit the earth. Then he had to let go. His semen escaped into her vagina. He'd moved hardly more than a few times. He'd barely eased his way in, but she was so tight, that alone was a powerful aphrodisiac.

She could feel his immensity. She knew something about penises. She read about them, how they became engorged with blood, but she never imagined they could be so big. He was so big and he got so far inside. No tampon ever went that far. It hurt. But she didn't care. This was Marcus! His hot, wet life force was pouring into her, deep into her. It interrupted her torpor. She was out of her mind with the exquisite delight and torture of complete sexual surrender. She squirmed, bucked, and twisted. She tried to turn on her side, anything to explore this experience's fullest depths and at the same time escape the painful reality of what was happening to her. He had taken something from her she could only surrender once. How had he managed to induce her to give up that one thing she'd saved so long? Yes. Together they crossed a chasm, but it was a crossing she'd never made before.

They lay on the sofa. She was in his arms. He was in her vagina. She felt full, complete, but hollow and empty at the same time. Did he know what he'd taken? If she told him, what would he think of her? Would he even believe her? She was afraid to think of that.

Marcus felt exhausted but delighted. They lay there for several moments until his erection became a distant memory. He sat up. He was done. "Here, let me help you get your uniform back on. We can't go walking through a house that's full of guests and employees and you with nothing on.

Like an automaton she stood up while he lifted the black uniform back over her shoulders. He quickly re-buttoned the back. He took her hand. "Let me show you where you're to sleep tonight."

From his study they walked together down the hall toward the stairway that led to the room Valerie would be using. As they walked he held her hand. She thought. It's like my fantasy has come true. Is it really true? Is this really happening to me? Her eyes started to fill with as yet unshed tears. This was her fantasy! This was the man she wanted! But she'd given up the one thing, the only thing that separated her from millions of other women. If she told him what he'd gotten, would he listen. Would it make any difference? If she said she'd been a virgin, would he think she was trying to make something up just to use him? It made her afraid.

They took the stairs up three flights, then down another hallway, made a turn and walked down yet another hallway all the way to the last door. The walk hurt. It felt like she'd used muscles never used before. It felt like she'd torn something. Valerie thought there was something trickling down her legs. Maybe it was his semen?

Marcus took out a set of keys and unlocked the door. He opened it. "This is a spare room we seldom use. It is clean, and everything in it is new. It might be a little small, but you'll only be sleeping here."

She walked into the room. It was a stretch to actually call it a room. There was a single bed, a small dresser, and a small vanity. She walked a little further and saw there was a bathroom. Opening the door she saw it was very much like those bathrooms found in lower deck rooms on some cruise lines. It was small to the point of being cramped, but everything did look clean, and she was certain that after tomorrow night she'd not be in need of it. After tomorrow night, where would she be after tomorrow night? The floor wasn't carpeted, but made of a porcelain type of material. She'd consider the room more a cell than a room, but as she thought, she wouldn't be in it very long.

Marcus spoke. "I'm sorry. I know it's inconvenient. There's plenty of soap, shampoo, depilatory cream, baby powder, and cosmetic materials for you. There are also hair fasteners should you feel the need. Someone will be in around 9:00 tomorrow morning with some breakfast and something for you to wear for lunch. By the way, you haven't been told about tomorrow. You'll be serving lunch to the few guests who spend the night. Later there will be another dinner, smaller than earlier, and we'll will have very few people. You'll be serving for that as well." He turned to go, but before leaving her to her reverie he took her in his arms, squeezed her close, and kissed her. As he closed the door behind him he said. "See you in the morning. You've made me very happy tonight."

All Valerie could say before the door closed was. "Me too."

She sat down and tried the bed. It was hard, but functional. She looked in the bureau. The first thing she saw was her little black dress. The dress she'd bought for the party. It was all folded so neatly, like new, like it had hardly been worn. It looked so forlorn. She touched it. She found a pair of pajamas. They were very simple, white, with a button up front and traditional collar. The panties were short, also buttoning up the front They came to about mid-thigh. She took off her uniform, the black uniform with the white peter-pan collar and cuffs, the shoes, the stockings, fluffy panties, and the chemise. She folded everything neatly and placed it all in the bureau beside her dress. She turned back to the pajamas. The pajamas were cotton and a little stiff. But she felt they would work for one night.

She sat back down on the bed and surveyed the rest of her surroundings. She thought, nothing particularly luxurious. She did take serious note of one thing. There were pink stains on the bed. She realized now what had been trickling down her leg. It wasn't his semen that had trickled down her leg, but her blood. His semen was still inside. She lightly touched the pink streaks on the bed. She started to cry.

Marcus went back downstairs to his bedroom. Not a bad night's work! He'd made some new business contacts. Exposed a couple potential cheats, and scored a home run with one of the girls from the office. It was a girl he liked. In fact he liked her a lot. She turned out to be easy though. They all were easy. Once just once, he'd like to find a real girl. He stripped out of his shirt, pants, and drawers and jumped in the shower. He watched the water flow over him. Were those traces of pink in the shower water? Crap! He knew she was too good to be true. He knew why she was so tight. She was on the rag. He finished cleaning up. Dried off, and jumped in bed. His last thoughts were of her. Yes, she was good. Just too good, too good to be true.

carvohi
carvohi
2,542 Followers
12