Valerie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dweaver999
dweaver999
1,302 Followers

"I was on time. I got here at 7:00."

"Outside in line, is not at the club. You should have made sure you were inside by 8:00, not let me cool my heels inside while you enjoyed the night air. If you can't follow such simple instructions, I don't want anything else to do with you."

"Please, Charles. I really want to spend the night with you. Is there anything I can do to make it up to you? I really did try, but the doorman would not take my money like he did last night."

He seemed to soften a bit. "So you had a plan, but it didn't work. You should've had a back up plan. I'd like to believe you. I enjoyed last night tremendously as well. What would you be willing to do to show me how sorry you are?"

"Anything. Just tell me what I need to do."

Valerie did not notice the predatory aspect to the smile that crossed his face at that. "I tell you what. If you will promise to do anything I ask tonight, I'll reconsider leaving you here."

Valerie hesitated a moment, not quite sure what, "anything I ask," would entail. Thinking that he was talking about sex, she figured that whatever he wanted sexually would lead to more intense pleasure like last night. "Okay, I agree. Whatever you ask, I'll do."

"That's my girl. Come on, the club is far too crowded to enjoy ourselves tonight. I know another place that won't be as crowded."

He led her to his car and opened the door for her. Once she was inside, he told her, "Open the glove box. There is something in there I want you to put on."

When she opened it up, the only thing inside was a dog collar. It was made from red leather and studded with small steel studs all around it. "You want me to put on a dog collar?"

"You're not going to make me regret changing my mind, are you? You did say you would do whatever I asked. I'm asking you to put on that collar."

She thought of getting out, but the car was already moving. She did want some incredible sex tonight. Remembering how his restraining her had heightened the excitement, she figured this might have a similar effect. It wasn't an unattractive collar, and it happened to match her dress. "No. I was just startled is all," she replied as she put the collar around her neck.

When she realized just where they were going, she started to feel rising embarrassment. The Crystal Match was an exclusive club for members only. Of course it wouldn't be too crowded. She realized that the city's most powerful people would potentially be there and she was going to be seen by all of them in a dog collar. She reached up to the collar and his arm shot out, grabbing her wrist. "I did not say take it off. It stays on until I say it comes off."

Her face made an attempt to match the color of her dress as her embarrassment grew. He pulled up to the valet service and the doors were promptly opened. "Mr. Vanquil. It's a pleasure to have you back, sir. Will you be wanting your usual private room?"

As he gave the valet the keys, he answered, "No, I and my companion will take dinner in the main dining room. I do have a package in the safe. Could you see that it is brought to my table with our drinks?"

"Of course, sir. I'll see to it."

While the head valet did not react to her, the others, waiting to park cars for members, snuck not so well disguised looks at Valerie. To her increasing embarrassment, the looks were not concentrated on her breasts or ass, but at her neck. Charles led her into the club.

The interior of the club dripped opulence. Marble floors, hardwood walls, elegant artwork were all combined in exquisite taste to provide the feeling that you were in the presence of royalty of old. Impeccably mannered servants saw to their every need, taking Charles' jacket and showing them to a table in the main dining hall. He ordered drinks for them, a whiskey sour for her and a tom collins for himself. The drinks were delivered shortly with a small package.

He handed her the package, saying, "I would like you to put these on as well."

She opened the box with trepidation. It was too large to be jewelry. Inside were two fur lined lengths of leather about 8 inches long and an inch wide. There were fasteners at each end that would be covered by the fur. More curiously, there were small steel rings set into the leather, almost entirely covered by the fur. Anticipating her confusion on just what to do with them, he informed her, "They go on your wrists."

After a bit of fumbling, she managed to get the leather cuffs on. They were not uncomfortable, but she could not see a purpose to them. They actually fit quite snugly. Curious, she asked, "Just what are these things? I've never seen anything like them."

"You'll understand by the end of the night," he replied cryptically.

All through dinner, she could feel the stares from the staff and patrons. It was weird to have her neck and wrists get more looks than the more traditional areas of her body (though they received looks as well). By the time dinner was over (an excellent Peking duck), she had gotten a little used to the collar and cuffs. She was still aware of the looks she was attracting, but they were not as much of a source of embarrassment as they had been at first.

They both declined dessert, having had plenty with the meal itself. After confirming that the dinner should be added to his monthly dues, they left and retrieved the car. He helped her into the car again, only this time he quickly grabbed each wrist and held it to the side of the seat until there was a clicking noise. Valerie realized that she could not lift her hands up from the seat. "Charles, what…"

"Shhh! Doing whatever I ask includes letting me do whatever I want. Just relax and enjoy the ride."

Embarrassment hit again full force as she realized that her predicament was obvious to the valet staff. She also recognized that signature line of his. The sexual games had started. Again, she found herself unable to participate in whatever they were going to be, only this time the restraint was surer than his hands. Once he was in, he reached over and fastened her lap and shoulder belts, pulling her dress from under her ass, leaving it sitting directly on the leather seat itself. He then started the car and pulled out into traffic.

As he drove, she realized that they were not going directly to his house. He seemed to be seeking out the most congested traffic. At one stop light, a panel truck on one side of them and a semi on the other, he reached over and pulled the straps on her dress off her shoulders and down her arms, leaving her breasts totally exposed!

"Charles! What are you doing?" she cried as her hands struggled in the cuffs.

"I'm doing what I want to do. I want to show you off to anyone who wants to look. I want the world to see just how ready for fucking you are. Now we're going to drive around for a while. Just how long will depend on how much you complain about your situation. It's pretty clear that you're actually enjoying yourself."

At that last comment, Valerie realized that her nipples were quite erect. She still did not want to be displayed this way, but if complaining was going to extend it, she could keep her objections to herself. For the next hour, they drove all over town. Again and again, she saw people glancing and then staring at her exposed breasts. In spite of the humiliation this caused, she became very aroused. Her tits stayed erect the whole time and by the time the hour was up, her pussy was leaking onto the seat.

At another stop light, he reached over and felt under her dress. "I see you've been enjoying yourself." His brief caress of her pussy lips sent a jolt through her body. "I'll let you make a choice. We can drive around for another hour, finding new people to show you off to, or we can drive straight home. But, to go straight home, your dress will have to be pulled up, allowing anyone to see your pussy as well."

She thought about it. From where they were, it was a fifteen minute drive, through lightly traveled streets. There should not be too much danger in that. "I'll take the straight drive to the house." Thinking to herself, "This is a turn on, too. It's weird that something I don't like can be a turn on."

With her answer, he reached over and pulled her dress up to her waist, exposing her pussy. Then he surprised her by tilting her seat all the way back, increasing the exposure even more. With the seat back, her arms were stretched tight, totally unable to move even a fraction of an inch. After opening the sunroof, he started to drive again.

Five minutes later, she realized how well he had planned things. The straight route passed through a nighttime construction zone! They had to drive slowly past dozens of men while she was essentially strapped down, pussy and tits exposed. The workers would be close enough to see how aroused she was, and the open sunroof guaranteed that no one would miss a thing. Valerie could not bear to open her eyes and see the lust filled faces of all those men. She felt her entire body blushing as whistles and catcalls seemed to sound out in an endless torrent. Several times the car stopped for, she assumed, a flagman. She just knew that there were dozens of men looking down on her.

"Valerie, I want you to open your eyes and show how much you enjoy the show you're giving the gentlemen."

She opened her eyes and saw five smiling faces looking back at her. She forced a smile as they blatantly stared at her revealed charms. She could smell the tar that was being poured onto the road ahead at one particularly long stop. While they sat and men watched, Charles reached over and began to caress her pussy (that brought a few cheers from the onlookers). As aroused as she was, her body could not help but respond. He ran a finger up and down her slit, barely penetrating and avoiding her clit. She could not help but moan in response to his touches. Frustratingly, she couldn't reach orgasm, since he couldn't reach her sufficiently from the driver's seat. By the time they started moving again, she was a puddle of desire, desperate to be fucked.

Once they were moving again, he stopped touching her, letting her stew in her own arousal. The last five minutes were torture as she felt the heights she had reached descending once again. When they reached his house, he exited and got into the trunk, with her still trapped in her seat. As he opened her door and let her seat back up again, she saw that he had a leash in his hand. He fastened it to the clasp of her collar, put her upper dress back into position (the lower would fall back into place as she stood), and unfastened her wrists from where they were trapped. At this point she was needy enough and sufficiently past embarrassment to not complain about the leash.

Helping her to her feet, he led her by the collar to the front door and into the house. Once inside, he turned to her and said, "I want you to take your dress off. We both know that you're here to get royally fucked, so no hiding what you want when you're in my house."

Thinking it safe now, she slipped out of her dress, leaving it on the floor when he indicated for her to do so. They then proceeded into the living room where, unlike last night, they were met by a gentleman dressed in tails, who turned to them and, after looking her up and down once, turned and said, "Master Charles. Will you be needing the services of the household staff tonight?"

"Yes, have Sally prepare the second master bedroom. I anticipate being there all night. And have Diane arrive early in the kitchen. We may well be very hungry in the morning. Oh, have the lady's dress laundered and ready for her in the morning. I believe she left it in the front hall."

"Very well, sir. I'll see to it immediately. Will there be anything else, sir?"

"No, I believe we can handle anything else ourselves."

The butler went off to give the instructions as Charles turned to Valerie. "Darling, I hope you've enjoyed the night so far. We're going to have a wonderful time and, as long as you do whatever I say, you will experience things that will make last night pale in comparison."

"I… I don't know if I can do this. I've never felt so humiliated in my life. I feel terrified of what's going to happen next."

"Yes, you can do it. In fact, you don't really have a choice. You made a promise and I will make sure you keep it. In addition, it's obvious that you've enjoyed things so far. Just look at how your body is responding. Let your fear go and revel in the sensations of the moment. I promise that you'll come to desire, no, crave the games that we've played tonight and will play in the future. Will you trust me and let me have control tonight?"

"I'll try. I'm as afraid of panicking and ruining everything as I am of what will happen."

"There is something you can do that might help you get into the spirit of the evening. You've promised to do whatever I say and let me do whatever I want. Embrace this night by thinking of me as, and calling me, Master for the rest of the night."

Charles watched as she struggled with the idea he had planted in her head. He knew what was going though her mind. Master was a term loaded with promise, threat, and emotion. She did not want to think of herself as a slave, but was enticed by the thought of not having to accept responsibility for what would happen. Valerie thought about the feelings she had felt so far tonight. There was embarrassment, humiliation, tremendous arousal, anticipation. She went to The Gotham Club in the hopes of a sexual experience that would surpass all others. She still wanted that experience. Last night, a small feeling of helplessness fueled a mind-blowing orgasm. Would letting herself become truly helpless fuel an even bigger sexual high? Could she forgive herself if she didn't try to find out? She convinced herself, in the end, that it was just for one night. If it was a bad one, she would simply never come back.

"I will try to be whatever you wish me to be, Master"

"Very good. You'll not regret it." He turned to an end table a pressed a button on it. In a matter of seconds a young lady, no more than 25, entered dressed in a maid outfit. "Sally, is the bedroom ready?"

"Yes, sir."

"I want you to take Valerie upstairs and prepare her in the usual manner." To Valerie he instructed, "Valerie, you're to go with Sally here and do whatever she tells you to do. Let her do anything that she wants with you. I will join you when you're ready. For the rest of tonight, you're to address her as Mistress. Do you understand?"

Valerie gulped, "Yes, Master, she is my Mistress for the rest of the night."

Charles handed Sally the leash and walked away. Once he was gone, Sally asked, "Have you ever done anything like this before?"

"No, Mistress. This is the first time I have ever let a man or woman control me like this."

"If you enjoy it, it will be the most glorious thing you have ever experienced. I'll be honest, not everyone enjoys being submissive. There will be no hard feelings if you decide that you can't handle it. But give it a true chance. I would hate you to miss something this fantastic out of fear. Now spread your legs apart. We need to finish your attire."

"Yes, Mistress." Spreading her legs, she thought it curious that Sally would refer to attire, since Val had none. Sally took a matching set of cuffs and fastened them about her ankles. Leading Val by the leash, Sally took her upstairs into a large bedroom dominated by a four poster, king sized, canopy bed. There was a sheet on the bed, but no other bedding. "Not surprising," she thought to herself, "I suspect I won't be sleeping much on it." There were leather straps on each of the four posts with clips on the ends. As they closed, Val saw that the straps could be shortened or lengthened with a crank-like mechanism.

"Get up on the bed and spread your arms and legs." She did and as Sally fastened the clips to the rings in her cuffs, she commented, "I would love to have you to myself for a while, but Master Charles never lets first-timers be shared. They have to build up their levels of submission. I do hope that you will reach a point where being shared is something you can submit to."

"Mistress, I don't know. I have never been with a woman, and forgive me, but the thought is disturbing to me."

"You'd be surprised at how many straight women end up embracing lesbian domination," Sally answered as she tightened the straps. "In fact, some submit to it because it disturbs them. Being forced into something you don't like can be the most powerfully erotic submission ever."

"Now," Sally continued, sitting on the side of the bed, "you need to understand how we do things here. This is not rape. What happens will happen because you're willing for it to happen. To that end, we have a code system for you to let us know when things are too intense or simply more than you can take. We call them safe words. If you can talk, the words 'yellow light' will let us know that things are going too fast and too intense. We will slow down and give you a chance to get your bearings. 'Red light' will tell us that we've gone too far and you need to stop. If you are gagged, we will give you a rubber ball in one hand. If you need to say either safe word, simply let the ball go and we will ungag you and find out what's going on with you. Do you understand the system?"

"Yes, Mistress. I think I'll be able to deal with things better, knowing that I can stop if it's too much."

"Many feel that way. Most submissives report that their ability to, 'take it,' is increased by the knowledge of safe words. Now, here's your ball. I'm going to gag you and do a few more preparations. Even when there is no one here, you'll be watched and someone will be able to respond to distress."

In spite of herself, Val found the idea that she was being watched exciting. Sally put a ball in her mouth that had a bungee like strap coming out of the sides that fitted around her head. The ball had a small hole drilled through it that allowed her to breathe freely. Next, a blindfold was put over her eyes. Her vision was well cut off as the blindfold fit snuggly. She could hear Sally moving about the room, getting into drawers in the dressers she had seen earlier.

The next sensation she felt was something probing her ass. She tried to cry out, "Oh God!", but the gag was very effective and all that came out was a moan. The initial penetration was replaced by something slick and she realized that Sally was lubing her. This seemed to go on for some time and she suspected that Sally was getting what she could. Once she was well lubed, a larger and colder object entered her ass. She clenched against it at first, but the lube made it impossible to keep it out. Whatever the object was, it was fairly long; but when it reached the end, there was a sudden thinning that almost popped into her. She realized, after a couple of tries at bearing down, that the thinner part was trapping it in her ass. Until someone pulled it out, it wasn't going anywhere.

Not surprisingly now, she felt another object enter her pussy. She was wet enough there that no lube was necessary. This one was longer and thicker than the one in her ass. It seemed to go in forever. While it did not have the bulge to hold it in, her pussy lips clenched at it, eliminating any chance of escape.

Then she could feel Sally on the bed, almost standing over her. When Sally got off the bed, however, she could feel something soft brushing up against her nipples. Whatever it was seemed to be brushing them back and forth at irregular intervals. She had just started to get used to the doubly filled feeling, when she could feel Sally's hand between her legs and the two objects started to vibrate. She could just hear Sally's footsteps moving away and the door open and close. She realized she was alone (except for whatever mysterious watcher was present) with vibrators in her ass and pussy and something brushing her tits over and over. Her body responded quickly and she found herself fast approaching orgasm with no way to speed up or slow down. She was helpless before the assault of her mechanical lovers and, she discovered, loved it.

dweaver999
dweaver999
1,302 Followers