Valerie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the first blow fell, Val's ass exploded in pain. She screamed in agony as she realized that Mistress was striking with all her strength. Blow after blow landed on her bottom. Valerie found herself bawling in pain, crying in great gulping heaves. Again and again the blows rained down. She had reached the point where she felt almost to safe word level when she cried out, "Mistress, please let me lick your pussy. Let me please you and eat your juices. I beg of you, let me eat your pussy."

Mistress stopped. "Of course you may eat my pussy. First things first. I promised ten strokes with the whip. I'll give you a choice. Take the ten strokes and please me unbound, or forgo the strokes and be bound to painful tightness while you please me."

"Bind me, Mistress. Bind me so tight it hurts and force your pussy onto my mouth until you've had your fill of orgasms."

"There is something we need to do first. You're a mess. Master's cum is all over you. We need to clean you up."

As she said this Mistress scooped up fingerfulls of congealed cum, mixed with sweat and brought it up to Valerie's mouth. Her stomach roiling, Val ate every last glob of cum that Mistress fed to her. Then they took her down and began the process of binding her.

They started by tying her wrists together behind her back. The rope was then wound up her arms, cinching her arms together so that her elbows actually touched. Laying her on her belly, her legs were tied tightly at the ankles, knees and hips. Her legs were bent back and a rope cinched between her wrists and ankles until her two sets of limbs were only six inches apart. Her shoulders were aching under the strain and her knees were in pain from the way they were pulled backwards.

They put a mask over her face that covered her eyes, blinding her again. Her head was then pulled back until her neck was pulled tight. She tried to wriggle and found that any motion increased the pain somewhere. Master whispered in her ear, "Can you breathe okay? It should only be painful, not hard to breathe."

She took a few deep breaths and replied, "Yes, Master. I can breathe. If I breathe too deep, it hurts a bit, but I can breathe."

"Good, now please your Mistress."

At that, she felt Mistress' legs on either side of her head and could smell the musky aroma of a pussy. When the lips touched her face, she steeled herself and began to lick Mistress' cunt for all she was worth. The taste was different from her own pussy, but not unpleasant. The pain from the bindings and the humiliation of being forced to go down on a woman began their joint effort to arouse her again. Her tits hardened anew and her pussy produced even more juices. She did all the things she liked to have done to her with oral sex and was rewarded by moans and cries of ecstasy from Mistress. She located her clit and started long swipes of her tongue across the pussy and past the clit over and over again.

Mistress began to quiver as a massive orgasm hit her. Her legs tightened about Val's head. She could feel the thrashes as the orgasm swept over Mistress again and again. Valerie kept licking for all she was worth. A second orgasm swept though the pussy she was attacking. Val felt elated at the pleasure she was bringing to her Mistress. Something inside her felt completed.

Mistress pulled away and Master began to untie the ropes. The pain that had reached excruciating levels eased and she realized that her pussy was a deep cavern yearning for filling and ravishing. She moaned in desire, unable to stand as the stress of constant arousal and pain weakened her.

With her bindings off, Master bent down and whispered, "Would you like an orgasm now, slave?"

"Oh yes, Master. Please fuck me hard and fast. Make me cum."

Master picked her up and took her to the cross table again. Not even stopping to strap her down, he plunged his newly erect cock into her thoroughly lubricated pussy with a vengeance. While he pounded her pussy, Mistress got up and fingered her clit and breasts, sending Val to undreamed of heights. By the time Master emptied his second load into her cunt; Valerie had had three orgasms and hit the fourth as her pussy felt the stream of hot cum pour into it.

As he pulled out, he said, "Slave, your time of service is ended for tonight. You have well pleased your Master and Mistress."

"Yes, you have," she added, "I would love the chance to play with you again, perhaps explore some different avenues."

Valerie replied, "Master, Mistress, I have had a wonderful time. You've taken me places I never thought I could go. I would love to return next month and auction myself again. But I might not be free to do so. The Master of my first experience may have a call on me. I've been trying to figure out if this lifestyle is really for me and whether He is the Master for me."

"Who is this lucky man?"

"Charles Vanquil. He insisted that I take the time to determine for myself if he's a safe person to play with. That's not as easy as it sounds."

"That's a sound piece of advice. We don't know him, so we can't help you there. We'll be looking for you next month, just in case. You're worth far more than we paid for you."

"Thank you. I hope I can offer myself next month again as well."

"It's getting late; we had better get out into the main room and clean up. Do you have any friends here with you?"

"Yes, I do. They should be waiting."

Once outside the room, she found Rachael and Giggy waiting for her. From the smiles on their faces, she could tell they had had a great time as well.

"So how was it?" Giggy asked.

"It was incredible!" she answered. Seeing a couple of red stripes on Giggy's exposed chest, she commented, "I see you two enjoyed yourselves as well."

"Yes, we did," replied Rachael. "And we have some good news. We ran into someone who knows about you and the man from your first experience, Charles Vanquil. She is apparently a member of his household and has played with him in the past. She said that he is a safe player and extremely inventive as well. She said to give you a couple of names of past subs of his who have moved on. They will be able to give you some reassurance."

She handed Valerie the slip of paper and Val stared in shock at the second name on the list. Francine Traline! Her best friend was into BDSM and had been a sub with Charles! Seeing her shock, Giggy asked, "What's wrong?"

"Francine. She's my best friend. I never had a clue. This explains why she was so nervous about this weekend. Her boyfriend wants to start having sex and so does she, but she was afraid that he would find out a secret and leave her because of it. Now I understand her concern."

"Well, at least you know you can trust her," Rachael said. "If she does get rejected, she'll need a good friend to support her and understand. It's good that she'll have you if that happens. We should get you cleaned up and redressed. You can't take a cab home looking like this."

They saw her to the showers, then to her spare clothes and dressed. The couple took one cab home and Val took another. Exhausted, she went straight to bed and slept until nearly noon. She felt that she had found what she needed to know. This was the lifestyle for her and with luck; Francine would confirm that Charles was the Master for her as well.

*

Thanks to Dani for the wonderful proofreading that this story was long in need of.