Valerie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dweaver999
dweaver999
1,299 Followers

"In that case, I will be demanding service from you. In fact, I want you to buy some supplies tonight after you drop me off at the apartment. I'll have the list finished by then."

On the ride back, Val was experiencing the now familiar feelings that go with submitting. They weren't even going to play tonight and she was becoming aroused. She could hardly wait to see what was on the list, though there was a little bit of anxiety about it as well. Just what was Francine going to need? How embarrassing was it going to be to get them? Her pussy was juicing up and her skin was flushing. With orders to not climax, she was going to have a frustrating night, albeit a fascinating one.

At the apartment, Valerie helped Francine up to the apartment. Once there, Francine handed Val a piece of paper. "You'll need to go to Castle to get these items. You still have to get up for work tomorrow, so don't take too long. I think Giggy works tonight; she'll be able to help you out."

"Yes, Mistress"

Francine smiled at the honorific. "Valerie is going to make such a wonderful submissive. She's a natural," she thought to herself.

Val took the list and decided to stay in her yellow dress. Having the marks on display would get her into the mood to buy tools to be used on herself. On the way down, she looked at what she would need. A leather restraining hood with built in gag. A corset with binding rings. A cat-o-nine tails. A straight razor. Something you would love to have used on you. Something you would dread to have used on you. Fifty feet of soft strong rope. She wasn't sure the rope or razor would be at the sex store, but the rest should be there.

Just thinking about the list was making her hot. Tonight was going to be an exciting exercise in frustration. Valerie was looking forward being able to see and talk with Giggy again. The submissive lesbian seemed to feel the same needs and desires that she felt. It would be a different type of girl talk, but they would be able to share with each other. She would definitely need advice on how to resist the urge to masturbate when you've been ordered not to cum.

Once in the parking lot of the Superstore, she was relieved to see only three cars in the parking lot. Not many customers meant that Giggy should have time to help her choose the items. Inside, the clean, well-lit store held only four persons, Giggy, her coworker, and a couple browsing the movie section. Giggy saw her come in and, after saying something to her coworker, came over and greeted Valerie.

"Valerie! It's so good to see you. How are you doing?"

Val, on impulse, reached out and hugged Giggy. "I'm doing great. I did it. I agreed to submit to Charles."

"Oh, I'm so happy for you. Let me guess, he sent you to pick up a few things to have used on you later."

"Actually, he told me that I was to submit to my friend Francine one day this week and she gave me a list of things to get. Also, I wanted to ask you some questions, advice actually."

"Not a problem. We're slow, so let me give you a deluxe shopping experience. Is this your list?"

"Yeah. A couple of them I'm not sure what to think of or get to fill them."

"Ah," Giggy said as she looked at the list, "We have all of these. Oh ho, something you would love to have used on you and something you would dread. I love it when they make us choose our own torture. Let's talk about what thrills you and what you dread while we get these other items."

"Most of the things that cause pain or discomfort don't thrill me in and of themselves. What is thrilling is letting them be used on me. If I was going to get something I truly would love to have used on me, it would be something that gives pleasure."

"That's not a bad thought. Here, try this corset around you. No, we need a smaller one."

"But it seemed to fit just fine."

"The idea of a corset is to restrict. It should feel like it is a size or two too small. Once laced up against your bare skin, you'll feel each breath you take. There's nothing like the feeling of being highly aroused while you can't inflate your torso fully. It's deliciously decadent. Try this one."

"Oh my. It doesn't even close in back. Will it even lace up fully?"

"Remember, you'll not be wearing any clothes under it. Now, suck in your gut. See, it'll close even further. Laced up, you'll not have to concentrate on keeping that gut in," she finished with a leering smile. "Now, about that pleasurable item. Just a little warning. Dominants are really good about using them but stopping short of orgasm, making even the best dildos and vibrators instruments of blessed torture."

"That sounds fun. I tried to do that to myself once and it was fantastic. I couldn't keep it up for very long. With Francine in control, it could go on for much longer. I like it. Do you have anything special?"

"Let me think about it for a while. Now over here is a good restraining hood. The seams have been padded so they won't cut into your face. The breathing holes are large enough to not get easily clogged. The gag is an interchangeable system, allowing for different gags to be used. There is a hole in back for long hair to fit through. We're not supposed to do this, but let's see if it fits well."

Giggy took the hood out of its box and slipped it over Valerie's head. It fit snuggly around her head. With the gag not in place, Val's lips protruded slightly. "How does that feel? Remember that you'll be in this for probably several hours."

"It's hot inside, I can already feel perspiration. Otherwise, it doesn't feel too bad. After a while, I suspect I would be willing to do just about anything to get out."

"Good, that's what it's supposed to feel like. One of these was my first safe word crisis. Rachael had left me in it for nine hours and massive claustrophobia hit. So be aware of your feelings."

"I will."

"What kind of gag do you want with it, ball or penis?"

"I have a ball gag already, so let's take a penis gag."

Picking out the cat was simple, just a matter of picking out the color. Val chose green, Francine's favorite color. It also turned out that they carried rope and razors. Val was concerned by the sly look on Giggy's face and her unwillingness to comment on why a razor would be needed. That left the thing she dreaded and wanted to have used on her.

"I've been thinking," Giggy said, "you said that you don't like the pain itself, but feel energized by allowing it to be inflicted, right?"

"Yeah. But I'm not sure that I dread pain per se. It would have to be something especially intense. Saturday, I had a crop used directly on my pussy. I certainly would dread that again. It was severe."

"I think I have a deliciously wicked idea. How do you feel about burns?"

"Burns! You want me to bring back something that will leave a burn? Nothing hurts worse than a burn."

"Exactly. Now I don't want you burnt, but over here, we have something that will feel like a burn but not actually burn you." Giggy led Val to a display of candles. "These can be wickedly painful. The best part is, the intensity can be varied tremendously by simply changing the height you drip from. She won't burn you, but will drip wax on you."

"Oh. I did that by accident once. It left a second degree burn. I'm not sure I want to be taken there."

"Was it an expensive candle?"

"Yeah."

"That was the problem. High end candles are made of bee's wax. Bee's wax has a much higher melting point, making it the worst candle to drip wax from. These are made from cheaper materials with a lower melting point. The only way to leave an actual burn is to practically touch the flame to your skin. It'll only feel like you're getting burned."

"It sounds beyond endurable. I'm not sure I could take it."

"Sounds to me like you dread it being used on you. Remember, if it is too much, there are your safe words."

"You're right. I dread it. Okay, let's go with the candles. The rainbow set."

"All we need now is that device of pleasure to have you tortured with," the submissive lesbian said with a smile, "and I know just what you need. This is a vibrator egg. It fits inside you completely and drives you to dizzying heights. Best of all, it's remote controlled. That means that your Master or Mistress has full control over how much or how little you get."

"I love it! It's such a deceptively cute little thing. I can see being driven to distraction with it. I think we have everything. I do need some advice."

"Shoot."

As they moved towards the check out station, Val asked her question. "How do you keep from playing with yourself when you've been ordered to not climax without permission."

"If you find out, let me know," Giggy joked, "Seriously though. It's the order I dread. Self-denial was not my strong point at first. I was punished over a dozen times for failing at that. I ended up binding myself to my bed at night. You can get loose yourself if you have the right restraints. But it takes long enough that you won't get loose just to masturbate. Be really careful about showering. It's the second most tempting time after being in bed. I knew a sub once who wore a chastity belt to bed."

"Thanks, Giggy. I'll take these."

"Okay. If you need to talk, this is my cell. Call me if you need a sub's help with anything."

"Thank you."

Valerie paid for her items. As she left, she noticed that several other customers had come in. Many were surreptitiously eying the visible marks on her back. Smiling at the thought that she could still turn heads, though for entirely different reasons, she left slow enough to give everyone who wanted a good look.

Once she was back home, she showed Francine what she had purchased. Francine nodded approvingly at the items she had ordered bought and the vibrator egg. At the candles, Francine whistled. "Val, dear. Are you aware of what these are used for?" Head down, Valerie nodded. "I take it this is what you dread?" Another nod. "Very good. I'm looking forward to tomorrow. I want you to leave work as early as you can get away, but don't get here before 3:00. Once you get in, strip completely and put your collar and cuffs on before you enter the front room. Then come in and kneel beside me, wherever I am at the time. Understand?"

"Yes, Mistress. Mistress, will you bind me tonight. I don't think I can resist playing with myself tonight."

"No, Valerie, I won't. A sub must learn self-control. If you please yourself tonight, your Master will punish you and I won't let you orgasm when we play. If you control yourself, I will consider letting you have one tomorrow night."

"Yes, Mistress."

So began Valerie's first night trying to obey her master. Again, Valerie slept on the hide-a-bed while Francine slept in the bed. Normally, Val slept nude, but she decided to sleep in clothes, the better to resist temptation, she hoped. The night was fitful and she started to play with herself a couple of times, but managed to stop before she came.

*********

In the morning, she wanted to avoid showering, but she smelled of arousal and sweat, not the best aromas to take to the office. How was she to avoid giving in when she woke up desperately lustful? She opted for a short, cold shower. Other than the urge to scream at the cold, her plan was successful. Remembering her instructions, she packed her cuffs and collar into her hand bag (safely out of sight in the bottom) and headed off to work.

The day seemed to stretch forever. All she could think about was the up and coming fun tonight. It would be today that she had to attend three different meetings, all tediously boring. The longer the day dragged on, the more aroused she became. Her pussy spent the entire day wet and her nipples poked against her bra almost painfully. If she could just have had a day with real work to do, things would not have been this frustrating.

By 3:00, the meetings were over and she had nothing on her plate. She told June she was taking off early. She headed back to the apartment. Outside the door, she hesitated. Once she crossed the threshold, her best friend would become her Mistress for the night. She would have to please her friend, likely in ways that she detested. Could she do it? How would this affect their friendship? Was it possible to stay friends with someone who has controlled you to this level? Val realized that she was afraid of losing her friend. She needed to deal with this. Could she talk to Francine before the serious play started? Only time would tell.

Valerie stepped through the door. She stripped off her clothes, leaving them in a pile next to the door. As her clothes came off, the intoxicating scent of her own sex grew more powerful. Her hands trembled as she attached the collar to her neck. She realized that she was truly scared, not of what was coming tonight, but of what the results would be after that. Tears formed in her eyes as she put the cuffs on her wrists. She walked into the living room, seeing Francine sitting in her wheelchair, reading a book. She walked over and knelt beside her, openly crying.

"Val, honey, why are you crying?"

"Mistress, I'm frightened, terrified. You're my best friend ever and I don't want to lose that. I'm afraid that tonight will change that. I don't want to trade my friend for a Mistress," Val cried out as the crying became full-fledged sobbing.

Francine reached down and gently grasped her friend's chin, lifting her head up towards her. "Valerie, that will never happen. We don't have to choose only one relationship between us. Yes, tonight I will 'use and abuse' you, as the saying goes. You will give me yourself and revel in submitting. It will be glorious. The only effect this will have on our friendship is to strengthen it. Valerie, I'm so moved that you're willing to give yourself to me like this. You could have safe worded Charles on this right then. You trust me in ways that I have only wished for. I know that after tonight, you will feel even closer friendship for me than you ever thought possible. You will enjoy tonight, though it may be frustrating. You will come to understand that my willingness to dominate you is a sign of my friendship for you. Yes, I've dominated people I don't care about much. But I can't take them to the places I want to take you, because I couldn't trust them."

"Trust them? Why does a Dominant need to be able to trust a sub?"

"Dear, Doms need to be able to trust their subs as much or more than subs need to trust their Doms. You see, a sub need only trust that her Dom will respect limits. You know, not go places you've put off limits, respect your safe words. A Domme has to trust in far more from the sub, if she wants to not hold back. She has to be able to trust that the sub has not asked for more than she can take. She has to be able to trust that safe words will be used when needed. I trust you enough that I will be able to be the Domme that I've been avoiding being for so many years. I can let loose because I know that you will stop me with safe words if I go too far. Do you understand what I'm saying?"

"I'm not sure. Maybe. Doms hold back so they don't hurt their subs unless they can trust the sub to take back control before things go too far."

"Exactly. This night will be wonderful for both of us and it will only make our friendship stronger. Don't get me wrong. Some friends couldn't do this. It would tear them apart. Not everyone can have dual relationships with people. I've seen how you and June interact. At the office, you are both professionals. But you're also good friends. You can let your guard down and just be two girls. So no, this will not end our friendship. We will be able to separate the D/s relationship from our other times together, crossing from one to the other by mutual agreement. Are you ready to play now?"

Tears drying up, for now, Val lowered her head and said, "Yes, Mistress. Please use me for your pleasure."

"Slave, while you're under my orders, you will only respond to the name Michelle. Valerie is not my slave, Michelle is. Do you understand, Val?"

Val started to answer, but realized it was a test. She remained mute, waiting to be addressed as Michelle.

"Do you understand, Michelle?"

"Yes, Mistress. As long as I am submitting to you, my name is Michelle."

"Then let's get started. Put the corset on and stand with your back to me."

Valerie put the corset on, at least as much as she could. She couldn't reach the back and it felt like it was too small to close. The top came up to almost her nipples while the bottom stopped short of her belly button. Turning her back to her Mistress, she waited. She could feel Francine lacing up the back. Then she said, "Take a deep breath." As Val did, Francine pulled the laces on the very bottom tight. The process repeated itself once for every lace. Each breath was harder to take, forcing the expansion of her chest higher up. When the process was done, she found that each breath raised her breasts up and if she took too big a breath, it hurt somewhat.

"How does that feel, Michelle?"

"Tight, Mistress. It hurts to take deep breaths. It feels like I've been tied up kind of, without being tied up."

"I'm going to tighten the corset even more. Think you can take it?"

"I'll try, Mistress."

Again, deep breaths with the laces being pulled tight. With each set of breaths and pulls, Val could feel the ribs of the corset pressing up against her torso. Her breasts were raised up, over-flowing the bra portion of the corset. When her Mistress finished with the second round of tightening, Val could only take shallow breaths. Her insides felt squished and her breasts enlarged.

"How is that?"

"Very tight," she gasped, "I can only breathe shallowly. There is no room to expand my chest. I'm feeling a little scared. Will I be able to breathe enough to play?"

"Yes. I wore one myself once. Try a real deep breath, breathing through any pain."

Valerie tried a deep breath. As she forced the air in, her abdomen hurt like hell, but her chest swelled up to accommodate the air flow. "It takes much effort Mistress, but I can breathe somewhat deeply if I must."

"Good. Now Michelle, go to the bedroom and lie down on the bed spread eagled. Don't move once you're there. Don't move anything that's on the bed."

"Yes, Mistress."

Valerie got up and walked to the bedroom. It seemed that Mistress had been busy. There were ropes tied to all four corners of the bed. There was a plastic sheet on a portion of the bed, about where her ass will be when she lies down. There were also three ropes strung under the bed from one side to the other. "How did she do that from a wheelchair? What is the plastic sheet for?" she thought to herself. Getting up on the bed was a bit of a challenge. With such a tight corset, bending over to crawl into bed was not an option. She finally sat on the edge, let herself fall back, and rolled over to the center of the bed. Once there, she spread herself out and awaited her Mistress' entrance.

She waited for 15 minutes, breathing shallow breaths, feeling the anxiety grow as she contemplated what Mistress would do. The anxiety was acting as an aphrodisiac, heightening the arousal that she had been feeling all day. The tightness of the corset seemed to heighten the feelings in the rest of her body. She could feel beads of her vaginal lubricant forming on her pussy lips. Her breasts, pressed upwards by the corset seemed supernaturally sensitive. The slight breeze from the heater was tickling her nipples, making them more erect.

Francine wheeled herself into the room. "Very good, Michelle. You're doing just fine." At each corner of the bed. Francine bound Valerie's limbs. The ropes were tied onto the cuffs. Using a knot she had learned in girl scouts, she set the rope up to be adjustable in length, allowing her to loosen or tighten Val's bondage at will, without untying and retying. At the legs, she attached the ankle cuffs Valerie had bought last week and attached the ropes in the same way as the arm ropes had been.

dweaver999
dweaver999
1,299 Followers