Valerie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dweaver999
dweaver999
1,299 Followers

The three ropes that ran under the bed were tied to rings attached to the sides of the corset. However, the left side ropes were attached across Val's body to the right side rings and the right side ropes to the left side rings, forcing her body down into the bed, restricting her movement more than she'd felt in the past, except for the tight hogtie last Saturday. When Francine was finished, Valerie could not move anything accept her head.

Francine went into the bathroom and retrieved the items she had prepared earlier. When she returned, Valerie couldn't see what Francine had. Her friend carefully transferred herself to the bed between Val's legs. Then Valerie heard a spritzing sound. When she felt a foam material being applied between her legs, it clicked. Mistress was going to shave her pussy! Her breathing increased in speed. As she was breathing fast and shallow, her vision began to blur.

"Michelle, calm down. Take a deep breath and hold it. There, let it out slowly. Tell me what you are afraid of."

"I'm…I'm not sure why. It's terrifying. I would never do this myself."

"I understand. I'm going to shave your cunt, though. You need to control yourself. If you jerk around, I may cut you."

"Yes, Mistress."

Francine began to scrape the straight razor across the skin around Valerie's pussy lips, taking shaving cream and hair off with every stroke. She used a damp towel to wipe off the blade each time. With every scrape, Valerie held a breath and froze in fear. "You're doing fine. I'm going to work close to your pussy now. If it helps, take a deep breath and hold it." Val did and tensed against the subtle scrapes that she felt them edge closer and closer to her lips on the left. Francine stopped and said, "Breathe out and take another to hold." While Val held this second breath, Francine scraped the last of the hair from around Val's cunt.

As Val relaxed, Francine cleaned the last of the shaving cream away with a warm wet cloth and then rubbed baby oil into the skin as a precaution against razor burn. As she did so, Valerie's pussy began to react to the soft caresses that were being applied to it. Valerie was conflicted. Her pussy felt good, but it was a woman caressing her. She rolled her head back and forth, "No, please. Don't. It's so wrong."

"Shhh. It can't be wrong if it feels so good, now can it?"

"Ahh..Ahh…Please…Please." Valerie cried as her arousal grew exponentially under Francine's expert ministrations. Twinges of pleasure pulsed through her body, building higher and higher. Then they stopped, as Francine climbed back into her chair and returned the shaving materials to the bathroom. She could hear Val's moans of desire.

Smiling she returned and moved up next to her friend's head. "Michelle, you have displeased me. I was giving you pleasure and you wanted me to stop. I'm afraid I'm going to have to punish you."

"Please, Mistress, I'm sorry. Have mercy on me."

"No, defiance must be punished. But we don't want to alarm the neighbors. I'm putting the hood on with the gag."

Francine climbed back up onto the bed, straddling Valerie's chest. She fit the hood over her friend's head, pulling her hair through the hole in the back. Once on, she inserted the penis gag into Val's mouth, snapping it into place on the hood. "Can you breathe, dear?"

Valerie nodded, feeling that familiar sense of excitement that she associated with letting go of control completely. She knew what was coming, a whipping by the cat. With the corset, she suspected that her breasts and pussy were in for a rough time. A rubber ball was pressed into her left hand. She grasped it tightly. She felt her Mistress/friend climb back off and heard the wheelchair move around the bed.

An instant before the first blow landed, she heard the swoosh. Fire sprang from her legs as the multiple strands of the cat impacted her. She tried to cry out in pain, but could only make a low "Mmpphh" through the gag. The penis gag, fitting further into her mouth, was more effective at silencing her than the ball gag. Another swoosh and pain erupted in her breasts. Francine was an experienced Domme and none of the lashes hit except where she intended. Valerie's pussy was untouched. Francine reasoned that a newly shaved cunt would be overly sensitive.

Blow after blow hit Val, each a rain of fire on her body. Tears flowed down her hood as she cried in pain. In spite of the pain being inflicted on her, Valerie was awash in a divine feeling of letting go. In the back of her mind, she knew she could trust Francine, and accepted what her Mistress had to offer her.

After twenty-five blows, the beating stopped. Red marks covered Valerie's breasts and legs. "I'm proud of you, dear. You took your punishment like a good sub. I see you're still excited. Let's see what I can do about that."

Valerie could feel her Mistress climb back onto the bed. Something metallic and round was being pushed into her pussy. Francine's fingers pushed the egg shaped vibrator past her pussy lips. Then the dominant woman crawled up the bed to Val's breasts and began to lick them, turning on the device as she did. The bound sub jerked as the relentless device stimulated her pussy from the inside. So lost in pleasure was she, that she did not react to the fact that a woman was licking her breasts. She could only lie there and moan, barely able to turn her head.

Francine was keeping a close watch on her friend. "She looks so gorgeous," she thought, "She really trusts me and wants to please me. I'm going to give her a scene she'll never forget." As Val got close to orgasm, Francine stopped licking her breasts and turned the vibrator off. The helpless sub moaned a series of desperate cries, thrashing her head back and forth, pleading for an orgasm. It was not to come. Francine let her friend's body calm down for five minutes. She could hear desperate sobs under the hood as Valerie craved more stimulation.

When she had calmed enough, Francine turned the egg on again and returned her lips to a nipple. She grazed her teeth over it, eliciting a sharp moan through the gag from the unexpected sensation, not pain so much as a scratch on tender skin. This went on for another while, bringing Val to the brink of orgasm again, and then stopped, as last time.

Val was openly sobbing in frustration. She was so horny and her body demanded release. Yet she was powerless to give her body what it needed. Totally at her friend's mercy, she tried to plead, but the gag rendered any communication moot. All she could do was lie there and feel that blessed orgasm retreat once more.

Francine brought the submissive to the brink of orgasm a total of six times, the last time with her head between Valerie's legs, licking her cunt and teasing her clit. Each time left the poor girl in an even more desperate state. A sheen of perspiration covered Valerie's body, soaking through the material of the corset. Francine stopped the last time and admired her friend's drenched and beautiful body, flush with arousal and unmet need. Still the rubber ball was clenched tight.

Climbing up the bed, Francine removed the gag from Valerie's mouth. Her first pleas were stopped by Francine's finger against her lips and a "Shhh. I know. You need an orgasm. You would do anything for an orgasm. I'm not going to give you one tonight. Your weekend with Charles will be far better if you're truly frustrated this whole week. You can do this. Yes, I'm going to tease you more and more tonight, until you feel like a basket case. Make me proud. I, on the other hand, am not going to go without. Lick my pussy, girl."

Francine put her knees on either side of Valerie's head and lowered herself onto the bound woman's mouth. Tentatively at first, Val's tongue reached out and licked the pussy, waves of disgust rolling over her with each lap. She didn't want to do this. It sickened her. But her desire to please her Mistress was stronger and she continued to lap at her friend's cunt. Francine couldn't help but wonder how someone who was so repulsed by lesbian sex was so good at it. She prolonged her enjoyment by lifting herself enough to make contact barely possible and descending again. It took twenty minutes for Francine to go over the edge and cum into her friend's mouth.

"Eat it all up. Don't waste a drop of my precious juices."

Valerie did her best, though some of it smeared onto the hood. Even though what she did had been revolting, she relished that she'd brought her Mistress so much pleasure. When her mouth was free, she cried out, "Thank you, Mistress. Thank you for letting me please you. Use me more, I beg you."

"Would you like to be aroused again, even knowing you will not orgasm?"

"I want what Mistress has to offer me. If it's pain, I want her pain. If it's incomplete pleasure, so be it. I want to make you happy, Mistress."

"You are so special, Michelle. I do want to see you turned on again. I'm leaving the gag out this time. You will need to be quiet."

"Yes, Mistress."

The egg turned back on, driving her pussy to distraction again. Francine lay down across Val and licked at her pussy and clit. Valerie struggled to keep her vocalizations quiet, not an easy task for a normally vocal lover. Soon her head was thrashing back and forth, hoping against hope for the impending orgasm. Her Mistress was too observant and stopped just before climax.

"Ahhh…Ahhh…Ahhh…" Valerie's breath came in short gasps as the arousal and near climax overwhelmed her. She felt like she couldn't get enough air. She cried out "yellow…" but couldn't finish the safe word. It was enough though. Her friend rolled off onto her knees on the floor.

"What's wrong?"

"Can't…breathe…"

Francine recognized the signs of hyperventilation. Val had been breathing too fast and short. She upended the waste basket and pulled the plastic bag inside out, placing it over her friend's mouth. As Val breathed in more CO2, her body remembered to breathe and her breathing rate returned to normal. Pulling the bag away, she asked, "How are you?"

"Better. I couldn't breathe for some reason."

"You were hyperventilating, breathing too shallow too fast. Take slow deep breaths. That's it, nice and slow. Do you want to quit for the day?"

"No, I want more. Can I have a few minutes to catch my breath?"

"Of course. It's strange, we need oxygen, but it's the CO2 levels that tell us to breathe. When you breathe too shallow too fast, you clear away all the CO2 and your body thinks it doesn't need to breathe."

While she lay there, recovering from the frightening, but essentially harmless experience (if she had passed out, her breathing would have returned to normal on its own), Francine stroked Val's arm on that side. She could not help but admire her friend in a way that she'd never dared let herself before. "I'm so lucky to have her as a friend and now as a sub, if only for a night."

"Mistress. I'm ready to continue. May I ask for something?"

"You may."

"The candles terrify me. Would you use them on me?"

"You want me to use what terrifies you?"

"Yes, Mistress. I want to give myself to you totally, to commit to my submission 100%. To do that, I need to let you do what I'm frightened of, as well as what I dislike. I'm afraid of how much pain there'll be from them. I've been burnt and I don't want that to happen again, but I want to trust you not to."

"Michelle, you amaze me. I'd be honored to take that level of submission from you. Are you sure you want to give it?"

"There's no one else I'd rather give it to, besides my Master."

"We're going to have to move. I won't use an open flame near the bed in my current state."

Francine climbed back up into her chair and released the ropes that held Val captive. Only once they were released did she realize how much her arms and legs ached. They'd been stretched tight for three hours.

"Go into the living room and lie down between the sofa and the recliner," Val was ordered.

She obeyed while Francine gathered what she would need for the next stage of the evening. When she rejoined Val, she ordered her, "Put the gag back in. It's okay to give the neighbors a chance to hear cries of pleasure, but we should probably not worry them with screams of pain and anguish."

While Val gagged herself, Francine set up the squat candles on the end table and lit them. The smell of candle smoke drifted on the air. Once Val was lying down again, Francine gave her more instructions. "We won't use the ball this time. If you want to use your yellow safe word, block the wax with a single hand. If you want to go red, block with both hands. Do you understand? Unless you're using a safe word, your hands are not to try to protect the rest of your body."

Valerie nodded slowly. With the hood on, she could not see when Mistress was going to do anything. Time passed as Val waited. She couldn't see that Francine was dripping onto her own arm first to judge the best height. At about nine inches, it was equivalent to the heat from a pure hot water stream from the faucet.

There was no warning sound like there was with the whip, just the sudden splash of hot wax on her breast. The muffled cry was actually quite loud. Val's hands writhed on the floor along with the rest of her body. While it cooled quickly, the initial surge of heat was excruciating. Drip after drip descended onto Valerie's bare skin. As Francine went through each of the candles, all of her friend's exposed skin was covered with wax, except for her pussy. She even dripped into the gaps in the fabric in the corset. All during this process, Val writhed in pain, never moving her hands to block the drips. Francine was amazed at what she was taking.

For Valerie's part, the pain had become almost secondary. She had entered that place that experienced subs call the zone. The submission itself had overtaken her. While her body writhed in pain and cried out for mercy, her heart rejoiced in being able to let go so completely. She was becoming aroused again, reveling in the freedom she felt. Her hands gripped the carpet, lest she accidentally intercepted the drips and called a halt to the waxing.

As she grasped the last candle, Francine turned the egg back on. Valerie jerked in surprise. Her already excited body soared to new heights. Then the first drop hit her pussy. A muffled wail escaped from the gagged mouth. Her breathing became gasps. Her aroused state had left her cunt overly sensitive and the pain threatened to overwhelm her. When the second drop hit the other side of her pussy, her hands leapt to its defense, covering it and taking the third drop.

Then they stopped. The gag was removed. "Red light! Red light!"

"It's okay, I've stopped. Here, take my hand and sit up. Let's get the hood off of you."

Valerie was crying as the hood came off. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. It was too much."

"Shh. Never apologize for using your safe words. I need you to be willing to use them and not be sorry for it. Remember what I said about trust? I trust you to stop me when I go too far. You did. I'm proud of you," Francine reassured her friend, holding her while she cried from the overload.

"I know. But it still feels like I disappointed you. You had the entire night to play with me and now I've ended it."

"My dear sub. You've only ended the scene if that's what you wanted to end. If you still want to play, we can. A safe word can be used to end a full session or to end simply an activity that has gotten too intense. If you want to give me more, I'll take it. I don't know about you, but I'm enjoying myself."

"It may seem strange, but I am too. I mean you've whipped me, teased me, forced me to eat your pussy and dripped hot wax all over me. But I'm happy and I want to continue. Is that wrong?"

"No, dear. That's being a true submissive. We're going to take a break and get some dinner. I'm going to call for delivery. Chinese I think. When it gets here, I'm going to feed you. While we wait, you're going to give me a sensuous massage."

Francine called the Mustard Seed and ordered a generous meal of almond chicken, stir fried veggies, roast pork, sweet and sour chicken, general tso's chicken and egg drop soup. The delivery time was going to be about an hour; giving her plenty of time for a delicious massage. First, however, she helped Valerie pull the wax from her body. With little or no body hair to speak of, it was a fairly painless process.

For half an hour, Valerie rubbed and caressed Francine's body, intent on pleasing her Mistress. The truly sensuous part came when she turned over on her back. As Val rubbed her chest, Francine's nipples reacted. "Oh, pinch and twist my nipples."

Val obeyed, feeling uncomfortable with this new brush with sexual attention to another woman. When she got to Mistress' hips, Francine had new instructions. "Rub my pussy. Play with my clit." Hesitantly, Val did, feeling Francine's slick juices on her fingers. "Let me taste them." The reclined woman didn't just suck Val's fingers; she gave them a quick blow job, sucking them in, playing with them with her tongue, grasping them and moving them in and out. "Fuck me with your hand." Val stuck a finger in, tentatively moving it in and out of her friend's pussy. "No, more and faster. Make like you're frigging your own cunt."

Val thrust three fingers into Francine's cunt, rubbing her thumb against the woman's clit, all the while, bile rose in her throat. Valerie found herself wishing she could truly enjoy sex with a woman, but she couldn't. Her Mistress was bucking against her hand, crying out in pleasure as Val thrust harder in response to the thrusts of Francine's hips. Francine then stiffened, shook and screamed out in pleasure, an orgasm washing over her body.

"Michelle, clean my pussy with your tongue."

"Mistress, please don't make me. I don't know if I can stand it."

"Slave, I didn't ask if you could stand it, I told you to obey." She grasped Val's head and pulled it to her pussy. Crying, Val started to lick. She lapped up every bit of fluid, even as it mixed with her tears. As she was finishing, the doorbell rang.

"Michelle, dear, be so kind as to answer the door. If it's the delivery boy, have him come in."

The nearly naked sub rose, her exposed skin turning red from embarrassment as she went to the door to reveal herself to a total stranger. When she opened the door, the young man standing there almost dropped the food. Eyes downcast, "Would you please come in?"

After a few seconds of gawking, the boy entered and said, "That'll be $37.90, ma'am."

Francine called from the living room, "Don't be rude, Michelle, have him come in here so I can pay him."

Valerie led the unbelieving lad into the front room. Francine had thrown a blouse on and covered herself with a blanket. "Oh no. I seem to not have enough for a tip." After seeming to think a few seconds, she snapped her fingers, saying, "I know. How would you like to finger Michelle's pussy?"

"Excuse me?"

"Michelle will do anything I ask her to do. Won't you, my dear?"

Valerie hesitated a brief second. "Yes, Mistress, I will."

"And if I told you to suck his cock, you would, wouldn't you?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"So what do you say? Do you want my slave to suck your cock?"

"Uh…Uh…sure!"

"You heard the man, Michelle; give him the best blow job you know how to give."

Shame painting her body a deep red, Valerie knelt before the young man who barely looked 20 and took his cock out of his pants. Not an easy task, given it was already fully erect and nine inches long. Drops of pre-cum were escaping. She licked them off, causing the entire cock to jerk in her hand. Recognizing a cock that would not last long before erupting, she took it deep into her mouth right away. The boy moaned in pleasure as his cock was enveloped in a wondrous wet warmth.

dweaver999
dweaver999
1,299 Followers