Valerie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dweaver999
dweaver999
1,304 Followers

"Michelle, be sure to have him cum on your face and chest. I don't want to spoil your appetite."

Val felt the tensing in his cock and pulled it out just in time to splatter her face with globs of cum. He had the stamina of youth and pumped out four or five massive jets, covering her face and dripping onto her chest. The boy staggered; weak at the knees. Anticipating the command, she wiped his cock against the untouched parts of her face and chest. She could feel cum dripping down her face and chest, gooey and thick.

Suddenly, more embarrassed than Val, he stuffed his cock back into his pants and backed out stammering, "I've…I've got more deliveries." He practically ran out of the apartment, forgetting his payment.

Francine laughed out loud. "I'm not sure who was more embarrassed, you or him. The look on his face was precious. He's going to give up his tips for the rest of the night so that he doesn't have to come back here. Michelle, come kneel in front of me and place your hands behind your back."

"Mistress, may I clean myself?"

"No. I think cum on you is very fetching. In fact, rub it all over your face and breasts."

Val did so, smearing the sticky fluid all about her face, down her neck and all across her chest and breasts. She could feel it drying in her skin, pulling a little as it contracted. Looking at her hands, she looked up at Francine.

"Let me see those hands." Taking each one in turn, Francine licked the cum off the hands with slow sensuous strokes that made Val's pussy juice up again. Once both hands were clean, Francine proceeded to eat dinner and feed Valerie her dinner.

Valerie was amazed at the feelings of utter helplessness that came from being fed by someone else. Oddly enough, she felt more submitted now that when she was tied down and at Francine's mercy. She was becoming more and more aroused by the total dependence she was experiencing at the feet of her Mistress. It was an incredible feeling and she loved it. She was beginning to see what the attraction was for 24/7 submission and why it called to her. On some unconscious level, she had known that this would be part of it.

With dinner finished, Francine noted that it was eight. She didn't want Valerie to miss work, so she figured she had about an hour of play left. She decided to give Val a choice. "Michelle, I'll give you a choice for our last game. I can tie you face down on your bed and whip you for a whole hour, or I can tie you face up and bring you to the verge of orgasm and back for the next hour. Which would you prefer?"

"Mistress, I want to please you. Please use me in the way that gives you the most pleasure."

"Are you sure? What I want is orgasms. Lots of orgasms."

"Then make me please you, Mistress. If you want orgasms, I want you to have them. If I may ask one thing?"

"Please do."

"Put me in painful bondage and whip me if I'm less than perfectly pleasing to you."

"Your wish is granted, though I may whip you just because it pleases me. Push me to the bedroom."

Once in the bedroom, Francine had Valerie got on the bed. She took the corset off, thinking that it might be too much with what was to follow. She tied Val's hands behind her back and tightened loops of rope around her arms, forcing them together to above the elbows. This strained Val's shoulders severely, pulling them backwards. Then she bent Val's knees against her chest and tightly bound her folded legs against her body, encasing her torso and legs in numerous coils of rope, pulling tight enough to leave indentations in her legs and back.

Climbing onto the bed with the cat, she pulled Val's face into her pussy, commanding, "Bring me to orgasm, slave."

Val licked at her Mistress' pussy for all she was worth. Her whole body ached, but she knew she was pleasing her Mistress and that's all that mattered. Over the next hour, she brought Francine to seven orgasms. At the end of each, Francine whipped her five times for not making it last longer. Finally, Francine had had enough. She retrieved the egg from Valerie's pussy and untied her. As she rubbed her friend's arms, she said, "Your service to your Mistress is ended."

Valerie started to cry.

"What's wrong Val, honey?"

"I didn't want it to end. I want to always be your submissive."

"That can't be. You gave yourself to Charles and he gave me only one night with you. I hope that we'll have other times together like this."

"You've made me feel so wonderful tonight. I don't want that wonderful feeling to end."

"It doesn't have to end per se. Know that you've made me feel wonderful as well. I went to Harv looking for someone I could play with that I loved. You gave me that when he wouldn't, even though the thought of lesbian sex horrifies you. That's a precious gift and nothing can take that away."

"I'm so happy to have pleased you. I want to do it again. Will you come and bid on me next month if Charles allows me?"

"Dear friend, wild horses couldn't keep me away. Do you realize what you've done in this last week and a half? You've committed yourself to a new way of life, a new way of thinking. No longer will you sit on the sidelines. You're committed, by your own choice, to experience life on the edge, taking all it has to offer. I want to take that journey with you, because I too made that commitment years ago, and now I have a friend to travel that path with. I love you, Val, as a friend and as a Dominant. Nothing can take that away from us."

"I love you, Francine. As a friend and as a submissive. I make this commitment to you. We will not travel this life alone ever again. Friends for life, occasional lovers for life. To think that I was afraid that tonight would ruin our friendship."

"I told you so."

Francine insisted that Valerie take the bed tonight. She was going to be sore enough in the morning. Having fallen asleep within minutes, Valerie's best friend covered her up and wheeled herself into the living room where she called Charles and told him everything that happened.

"Charles, I don't know how you spotted Valerie's submissive side, but it's the best thing to ever happen to her. It's done me a world of good as well. Thank you for giving me the chance to strengthen my friendship with Val. I would like to play with her again sometime in the future."

"I'm sure something can be arranged. She's a natural. It'll be a pleasure to bring out the best in her. You say that she revels in the things that she has to be forced to do?"

"Yes. She has an instinct for what a Dominant wants and strives to please that desire. Yet, she doesn't let that stop her from using her safe words. One concern I have is the guilt she has when she uses her red safe word. Left undealt with it might cause her to forgo using it. She's reaching that delicate stage where she could be horribly scarred inside by the wrong Dominant, one who would take advantage of that guilt."

"So true. I saw it happen once. It's not a pretty sight. The poor man wouldn't use a safe word to save his life. Now he's crippled and the Dominant that went too far ended up in jail. I won't see that happen again, not if I can stop it. Now, no more play for her. Don't let her even engage in self-play. I want her a little desperate on Friday."

"No problem. I think I can keep her distracted. Let me know how I can help."

"Good bye, Francine. It's too bad you prefer dominating. You were such a wonderful sub."

"Yeah, but I'm even a more wonderful Dominant. Take care, Charles, of yourself and my friend."

Thanks to Dani for the wonderful proofreading that this story was long in need of.

dweaver999
dweaver999
1,304 Followers