Valerie Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've never thought about that. I did read somewhere that the actual sensations of orgasm were more like pain than like other pleasurable feelings."

A short man in denim, walked up. "So, Charles, what did we do this time?" The smile on his face belied the stern tone of his voice.

"She was in a partially suspended forward hogtie, using a spreader and binding gloves. She had an orgasm and noticed a pain in her shoulder after coming down."

Victor expertly probed her shoulder, asking all those EMT questions about when it hurts and doesn't. She noticed that she felt little embarrassment at the discussion about her being bound and having an orgasm. Victor seemed oblivious to the small red marks on her skin from all the crop blows. He had obviously seen other injured subs and was used to ignoring the unimportant marks.

"Thankfully it's not dislocated. I'd say it's just a sprain. She'll have to avoid any pressure on the shoulder for several days. Definitely no restraints that would pull on the shoulder. I wouldn't even tie her spread on a bed. Anything that immobilizes the arm without pulling on the shoulder would be just fine. If the pain is too unpleasant, apply some icy hot." Looking directly at Valerie, he got even sterner, "Young lady, remember this. Never use any kind of pain killer just before or during play. I've seen a broken bone go unnoticed because the sub took aspirin for a headache. The endorphins you release during play make it easy enough to miss the pain of an injury, adding any pain killer to the mix could be disastrous. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master."

"No, I'm not your Master. I don't play these games and have no wish to be included in any way. I'm only here to keep things as safe as possible. If Charles wasn't my friend, I wouldn't be here. I think you're all a little daft to be subjecting yourself to serious injury, but being daft is not a crime nor a psychosis, it's just daft."

As the stern man went off, Charles chuckled and commented, "Victor has strong opinions, no compunction about expressing them, and lacks tact, but he is a good friend and genuinely cares about the health of the household. Having him around is much superior to having to call the paramedics or take a trip to the ER and explain just how all these marks came to be and why we're only treating the sprained ankle. Just remember to not call him Master and you'll do fine."

Scratching his chin with his hand, Charles thought about what to do next. The injury rules out most of his original plans. Making a decision, he instructed Valerie to get off the table and stand by the whipping post. He went to the instrument table, returning the items they had used to the cleaning bin and retrieved the items he would need for the next thing on the new agenda, putting them in a box for easy transport.

Joining Val, her pulled out the first item. It was a wide belly strap. Wrapped around her middle, it extended from her waist up to just under her rib cage. He pulled the straps tight, but not enough to cause any pressure. There were numerous hooks and rings attached to the leather device. Then he put her into what can only be described as a matching pair of hot pants. They fit very tight and took some significant effort on both their parts to get them all the way on. Valerie's hips felt well squished and she noticed that on the inside, a strip of the fuzzy half of Velcro covered her pussy and clit. When ever she moved, the stuff stimulated her.

"Just walking in this could give me an orgasm," she thought.

Once on, Charles fastened a dozen leather straps between rings on the belly band and the hot pants. By the time he had finished, her waist had been effectively immobilized by the tension between straps on opposite sides. Then he fitted cuffs just above her elbows, fastening them to the belly band and her wrists to the sides of the shorts. Valerie wriggled and discovered that she could move her arms a little, but nowhere near enough to do anything. Her waist had practically no movement ability, yet her ability to walk was unimpaired, at least until that blasted piece of Velcro sent her body into a frenzy.

Not done yet, a leather bra (?) came out with stiff cone shaped cups. It was pulled tightly over her breasts, the straps running under her arms and cinching tight. The inside was smooth, allowing her breasts to slip into the cones. The cups had two small holes at the ends, about an inch across. Each time her breasts settled in, Charles cinched another notch in the strap, forcing her tits even farther in. Her nipples and areola poked through the holes, bulging a little. Even without their being touched, Valerie could tell that they would be very sensitive.

Turning to her legs, a short leather strap, just two feet long was attached between her ankle cuffs. New cuffs were strapped about her legs, just above the knees, with a one foot long strap between them. Another half dozen straps were used to connect the pants and knee cuffs, limiting her ability to swing her hips by a significant amount. Finally, he attached the leash to her collar and announced, "We're going for a walk."

She said, "Yes, Master," but thought, "How in the world am I going to get anywhere like this?"

The leash tugged at her throat and she started forward. She discovered that the straps between her knees and pants did not prevent her from walking, but constantly pulled on the pants in a way that maximized the contact between the Velcro and her cunt. What limited her walking was never being able to take steps longer than two feet and that her knees could not separate by more that a foot. The more she spread her legs for balance, the less distance she could cover in a step. She couldn't find a happy medium.

Then they reached the stairs. Each step up pressed the Velcro against her clit while it also moved back and forth. Waves of pleasure poured through her with every stroke of her clit, drawing a constant moaning from her throat. The slick inside to the bra became tacky as her sweat hit it, causing each step to pull at her breasts like a rough pair of hands. Her nipples ached for attention, but they were ignored by all she wore, sticking out into the open air through the holes.

Halfway up she called out, "Master, catch me!" as an orgasm washed over her, knocking her over. Charles caught her and held her as her body shuddered in pleasure. When it had passed, he stood her back up and started walking her up the rest of the stairs. Two more orgasms were set off before they reached the first floor, each one more powerful that the previous. Her clit and pussy were hypersensitive, tingling with each caress from the pants. Her nipples ached, untouched and desperate.

He led her to the lounge, sitting himself in an easy chair. "Valerie, use your mouth on my cock, suck me off until I cum and be sure you swallow every drop."

Taken aback, Valerie realized that he had not taken his pants off, or even opened his zipper. She cautiously moved forward, trying to kneel in front of him. That accomplished, she stared at his crotch, the imposing button on his pants, the zipper hidden under a flap of fabric. "Master, would you get your cock out so I can?"

"No. You're to please me, not the other way around. Now get my cock out and get me off. And be quick about it."

She tried to unbutton him with her mouth, but the waist of his pants was too tight. Nosing under the fabric, she tried to grab the zipper with her teeth, needing four tries to do it. Grateful to see he was wearing loose boxers, she used her tongue to pry the fly open. Carefully, to avoid accidentally biting him, she pulled the sides of the fly over the teeth of the zipper, protecting his member from pinching. Taking his cock head in her mouth, she gently pulled him out of the shorts and pants.

"Stop," he said.

Frightened, she looked up; worried she had done something wrong.

Holding up two clamps, each with four weights on them, he attached them to her nipples. The pain was horrible. She cried out in agony as her engorged nipples were crushed mercilessly. "Please, Master, take them off. It hurts so much."

"They will come off only after I've cum and you've eaten every drop. If you spill some and can't reach it, they will stay on until you convince someone to get the spill to your mouth."

Looking at his cock for a second, she leaned forward and engulfed him in her mouth. She used every trick she had learned from 15 years of cocksucking. She swirled her tongue around his head created a vacuum in her mouth and took him all the way down her throat. Every movement designed to give her Master pleasure, brought renewed pain to her tits. She could not help but moan in pain, incorporating the vibrations of her moans into her rhythm. She heard Charles groaning as her attempts were successful.

When she felt his cock start to throb, she pulled back, keeping only the head in her mouth, her lips pressed tight. She did not want to repeat the mistake of that first blowjob where her mouth, full of cock, was unable to hold his cum. He cried out and pulsed load after load into her mouth, flooding her with his slimy fluids. Valerie sucked and swallowed for all she was worth, managing to keep up with his flow. She wondered how long he had gone without cumming to produce so much.

When his flow stopped, she took him back in and milked his cock with her lips, pulling every last drop of semen out of him. Then, acting on impulse, she leaned over, sliding back since her waist wouldn't bend well and kissed his shoes, saying, "Thank you, Master, for letting me suck your cock. I love pleasing you."

He lifted her back up, saying, "Very good. You have pleased your Master." She tensed in anticipation of the pain when he removed the clamps. Even so prepared, she cried out as the blood rushed back into those hyper-sensitive organs.

She added a "Thank you, Master. How may I please you next?"

"I want you to go to bed and take a nap. You have a long night ahead of you and will need all the strength you can muster. Let's free you up a little."

He removed the squeeze bra and the straps between her pants and knee cuffs, leaving the belly band, hot pants, the straps between them and hobble straps. He freed her right arm but the left remained hooked to her side. He told her, "This will help keep the shoulder immobilized. We don't need it injured further. Now get up to bed. Someone will wake you up when it is time to eat dinner and play."

Valerie stood up and moved towards the stairs. The pants were still stimulating her clit and pussy and she doubted she would make the bed before another orgasm hit her. With the greater freedom of movement, she was able to minimize the stimulation, putting off the climax until she was at the top of the stairs. Reaching the bedroom, she lay down and fell asleep quickly, having been worn out by five orgasms and the stress of her duties through the morning and afternoon.

Thanks to Dani for the wonderful proofreading that this story was long in need of.