Valerie Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dweaver999
dweaver999
1,299 Followers

Valerie was struggling to control her breathing. Having experienced hyperventilation once, she had no desire to repeat the experience. Her arms were getting sore, not from the pins, but from having to keep them up constantly, lest she knock the pins off. The eighth batch formed a tight circle around her belly button. This would not have been too bad if Val had not been so bloody ticklish there. She spent much energy to keep from laughing hard enough to knock pins loose. From the look on some of the faces, she guessed that tickle torture was in her future somewhere.

Valerie was beginning to think that eight earned orgasms would be quite enough, thank you. But she had reached the point where pride took over. "I'm going to take all 100. I'll bet no one's done that before. I can do it," she thought to herself. As the 81st clip was attached, she began to have doubts. It was put on, not her skin, but her pubic hair. Her recently shaved pussy hair had just reached the point where it was no longer itching, which provided just enough gripping surface to attach a clothes pin. Clamping her mouth shut, she trapped her cries of pain, transforming them into moans.

"Are you asking for mercy?" Marcia asked. Val shook her head. "Moans of pleasure?" Val nodded the little white lie. "Oh good, I'd hate to have to stop so close to the end."

Ten clips pulled the hair around her pussy. She just knew what was coming. Sure enough, Charles deftly took a flap of pussy lip and attached a clip to it. Val's moaning cries were almost constant, broken only by the need to gulp in a fresh lung full of air. Surmi and Sally were especially cruel, stroking her pussy, arousing it before they attached their clips. By the time there were four on each side of her cunt, she was breathing fast, trying desperately to stave off a cry of pain. The constant fondling of her pussy had put her near orgasm as well.

Robert held the 99th clip in front of her face. "Open your mouth and stick out your tongue." When she did, he clipped it onto her tongue, close to the tip, maximizing the pain. Now she could not close her mouth to trap cries of pain. Panting wildly, she looked for who had the last clip. Charles pulled it out of the bucket.

Holding it up, he asked, "Do you know where this one is going?" She nodded slowly. "If you cry out within 10 seconds of it going on your clit, it doesn't count. Understand?" She nodded again. Charles knelt down and carefully pulled her clit hood back. Val exhaled and locked her throat in readiness. Her clit was rubbed, sending her close to the edge of orgasm. Then fire shot through her clit as if it was bitten off by a vicious beast, or so it felt. She convulsed, gasping in a breath. The need to intake gave her just enough time to catch herself and hold it. She felt an orgasm rushing upon her, threatening to yank a scream out of her.

She could hear them counting down together and she focused on that. "eight…seven…six…five…four…three… two…one…scream!" And she did, from the bottom of her lungs she cried out in the combination of the pain that ravaged her body and the orgasm rolling through her. She lost her balance only to be caught by someone behind her. As her body trembled, unnoticed by her, the others began to remove the clothes pins. So awash was her body in sensation, that the pain of blood returning to deprived areas of her body went unnoticed, at least on a conscious level. Her body was aware though, and had lost the ability to distinguish between pain and pleasure, sending her orgasm on a roller coaster ride of ebb and flow as the little pains of removal accumulated and restarted a climax that thought it was done.

When Val had recovered, breathing heavily and awash in sweat and cunt juice, the pins had all been removed. Little red hickies abounded on her body, reminders of what had happened. She realized that Steven had caught her and had set her down resting on his lap. His cock was rock hard beneath her. Unable to resist, she laid on her best sultry act and asked, "Is that a salami in your pocket or are you happy to see me?"

"I take it that your ability to joke means that you've survived your ordeal?" he asked in response.

"Yeah, I think so. Oh, God did that hurt though. Remind me to not be so greedy in the future. Would someone be so kind as to fuck my brains out?"

Charles looked down at her, "I think we can arrange that. But first, we need to get you suitably attired." He held out an outfit in his hands. It looked like a corset with attachments to put legs through. Only there were no laces, so it could not be tightened like a corset. It also had small rings along the sides, no doubt for securing her arms in some way.

With help, she was able to get the thing on. The legging sections were quite wide, covering a six inch section of her thighs. They fit extremely snug. There would be no way they could slide any further up her legs than where they rested. The straps connecting the legging to the waist piece were adjustable. This part fit equally snug, zipping up in the back. When finished, her breasts and crotch were totally exposed, yet her belly and torso up to about an inch under her breasts were tightly confined, as were six inch long sections of her thighs. It wasn't uncomfortable, but there was no way that the outfit would rise up any more than it already was.

They broke for lunch, a simple meal of sandwiches and clam chowder. Everyone hurried lunch, anxious to get back to the festivities at hand. Back in the dungeon, Valerie's wrists were hooked to rings in the straps connecting the two portions of the outfit. Cuffs were added to her elbows that were in turn hooked to rings on the torso part of the suit. Taking her to the suspension ropes where Debbie was hanging, two ropes were lowered and attached, not to her torso, but to the leggings. Smaller straps connected her torso to the ropes themselves, keeping her from swinging upside down, but allowing some forward and backward play. A bondage hood was put on her with the eye pieces attached and the gag put into place. She felt a rubber ball placed into her right hand and she gripped it with all her strength.

As she felt herself lifted, she realized how ingenious the outfit was. All of her weight was resting on her thighs and hips, the very limbs that were supposed to take the weight. She could lean back just enough to give easy access to either her cunt or ass. Suspended as she was, there was very little she could do to affect whatever was to happen to her. She gripped the ball even tighter and her body reacted to the anticipation of what she knew was coming.

A hand began to caress her pussy, sliding across the slick surface of the lips teasingly. Another was rubbing her ass cheeks, probing her opening lightly. She tried to beg for fucking, but could only moan incoherently and writhe in what she hoped was a provocative manner to entice her tormentors. A dragging sound was heard and the hand on her pussy left. It came without warning, a hard cock slammed into her pussy in one sudden thrust. Not stopping, it pulled out and slammed back in over and over. She was vaguely aware of something hard at the base of the cock, but had no idea what it was.

The hard and fast thrusts were turning her on greatly and she let herself get lost in the feelings. Robert, the one fucking her, had put a cock ring on to prolong his erection and delay his orgasm. Standing on a low block, he was able to force himself into her repeatedly, slamming his crotch against hers. Every thrust pounded up against her clit, driving the woman wild with pleasure. He switched tactics, grabbing her tight and making his thrusts more vertical, almost lifting her each time. He felt her begin to cum after only ten minutes.

She was being lifted up with each of these new thrusts. As she settled from each small lift, her clit scraped against his pubic hair, sending charges of pleasure washing through her. It took very little of this before she thrashed in her first orgasm of the afternoon. Her moans were loud and impassioned. The listeners could imagine her yelling, "More! More!" Robert kept at it, over and over. She was just recovering from the first cum when her excitement started the short fast climb again. Barely able to catch her breath, a second orgasm hit her. She struggled in her bonds, desperate to react more than she could to the overload of pleasure she was experiencing.

Robert could feel he was close to cumming himself. He increased his tempo while Surmi knelt below him, ready to pull the release on the cock ring. Valerie had just come out of her last climax when Robert screamed out, signaling Surmi to pull the release. The cock ring opened up and Robert thrust in one last time, erupting deep inside Val's cunt. Holding on, he emptied several pulses of semen into her, relishing the feel of his cum mixing with her juices.

While he held on, recovering from his climax, Steven probed his finger into Val's butt, opening her up a little. He added a second finger, pushing against her instinctive resistance. Val could feel his fingers wiggling inside, a little uncomfortably. They withdrew, only to be replaced with fingers full of lube. It was worked into her deeply as Robert stepped down and let Sally up, a double headed strap on in place. Her cunt filled for the first time in a month, she was planning to revel in the power she had.

Waiting for Steven to finish his preparations, she rubbed up against Val with the twelve-inch dildo sticking out from her. She embraced Val, standing on her toes to reach the bound head. "Do you feel that, little one? It's going to fuck you like you've never been fucked before. You're mine, little one. I can drive you to orgasm after orgasm or leave you hanging for hours. Sure you earned unlimited orgasms, but only if you can reach them. It's my decision, not yours. Do you want orgasms?"

Val nodded vigorously, moaning her desire as best she could. She felt Sally kissing her neck. Not the gentle kisses of a lover, but harsh, nibbling kisses of a dominant, taking what she wanted. Valerie had never felt so alive. Her body was close to climax and there was no one in her. While her neck and throat were raped by Sally's mouth, the teeth barely grazing her windpipe, Steven's fingers removed and his cock pressed up against her ass. Slowly, with unrelenting force, he pushed into her. As he forced his way in, Sally dipped her hand into Val's cunt, bringing up a mixture of Robert's cum and Val's juices. She smeared them across the mask, making sure that the aroma would be in Valerie's nose for the duration.

As Steven achieved full penetration, Sally slammed her fake cock deep into Val. The two matched a rhythm, slowly pulling in and out together so that they slammed the suspended woman between them The pace was agonizingly slow for Valerie, enough to keep her highly aroused, but not enough to send her over the edge. With no traction, she couldn't force the issue and was left to moan her frustration, begging without words for more and harder. They kept up this slow motion fucking, driving Valerie wild with passion, for 15 minutes (she would later learn that Steven's endurance was legendary).

Sally was not as inhibited as Val. Her end of the strap on vibrated, sending her ever closer to orgasm in spite of the slow pace. At that 15 minute mark, her first orgasm hit and she grabbed onto Val, shuddering and moaning in pleasure. As she held Val in place, Steven picked up the pace and thrust faster and harder into Valerie's nether hole. While the lube was good, Steven was not small and Val became aware of how full she was in back and the growing discomfort there. The increased tempo and Sally's shuddering were what she needed, however to reach her third orgasm. Her spasms around Steven's cock were enough to throw any thoughts he had of self control out the window. His cock clenched and Val's bowels were filled with semen.

Steven pulled his shrinking cock out and stepped back, to be replaced by Marcia. With a strap on of her own, she probed Valerie's ass, finding it well lubricated and somewhat stretched. Not being gentle, she shoved hard; the massive phallus boring into the submissive's rear entrance. The brutality of the penetration brought a muffled cry of pain from her and signaled Sally to start thrusting again. The two women inside her thrust back and forth, effectively throwing Valerie between them. Sally would thrust in as Marcia pulled out and then they would reverse. The mixture of pain in her rectum and glorious filling friction in her pussy started Val on the next climb towards orgasm.

As her arousal grew, the pain in her ass faded, having loosened enough to mostly accommodate the large dildo. She felt swept along on a tidal wave of pleasure, the orgasm almost within reach when Marcia reached around her and pulled Sally close, halting both their movements. Val's muffled voice cried out, trying to beg them not to stop. Tears formed under the hood as she felt that blessed cum retreat from the lack of sensation, leaving her filled and unsatisfied. Unable to help herself, she sobbed into her gag, helpless to bring herself off. The effect was made worse by feeling Sally hit another orgasm from the constant attention of the vibrator on her end of the strap on.

The two ladies waited an agonizing five minutes, enough time for Val's excitement to descend to a mere low level arousal. Then they started again, thrusting in unison, turning the helpless woman on again. Higher and higher she rose, approaching that glorious release as her pussy sought to engulf that wondrous cock inside it and her ass, used to the mass filling it, experienced its own version of pleasure. With orgasm just seconds away, Sally clasped the three together, denying her again.

Muffled screams sounded Valerie's upset. She thrashed her head back and forth, cries of desperation echoing in the two women's ears. Sally whispered, "What will you do for a cum?" An articulate moaning responded. "Will you lick my ass?" Vigorous nods. "Will you stick your tongue all the way in, driving me to orgasm?" More vigorous nods.

Marcia then whispered her own demands, "How about me, what will you give me for an orgasm?" Her muffled pleas seemed to say, "Anything!" "Will you let me whip you for a solid hour?" Nods. "Will you take my next punishment?" Vigorous nods. "Will you tie me down and lick me to orgasm after orgasm for two hours?" More nods and pleading moans. "Very well."

With that, the two women held on to each other around Valerie's body and thrust together, pounding into Val's body over and over again. Gone were any thoughts of teasing. Gone were any thoughts of denial. All three were close to cumming and they would not be denied this time. Valerie's holes, filled for longer than she could remember them being filled before, gripped the twin phalluses in a desperate attempt to keep them inside, maximizing the sensations.

With her vibrating dildo, Sally crossed the threshold first. Her body went rigid for a second, and then she started to quiver, her pelvis shaking against Valerie's. A long loud wail of pleasure burst from her lungs and her pussy clenched repeatedly against the first solid penetration she had had for a month. Her shuddering gave Valerie the impetus she needed to climax and she groaned out as her body began to shake in her fourth orgasm of the afternoon. The climax drained her energies, causing her breath to come in ragged gasps.

The contractions in her ass forced Marcia to push harder to keep up her thrusts, forcing the base of the strap on into her clit even harder. The added sensation drove her explosively to new heights, ending in an earth shattering cum of her own. She froze in place against Valerie, pulling Sally even tighter as quivers in her cunt radiated out into her body. Her whimpers sounded almost like cries of pain, as the sensations grew to almost be too much for her. She buried her teeth into the back of the hood, locking her jaws down to ride the wave of pleasure that washed over her like a tsunami.

As Val slowly came down from her cum, she felt Marcia's teeth unclench from the back of her hood (grateful that those teeth had not bit into her). The young teacher leaned forward and whispered, "I'll be collecting on your debt next weekend, I hope." As both of the artificial cocks removed themselves, a sad emptiness replaced the pleasant full feeling she had felt. She could feel fluid flowing out of her cunt and ass, dripping down her legs. The aroma of sex pervaded the air, intoxicating her, driving her to want more. Moaning in desire, she made little thrusting motions with her hips.

Debbie had been taken down from her suspension and fitted with a strap on herself. She was led to Valerie's position and the cock was inserted into her cunt. Charles' voice could be heard close. "Debbie, the last phase of your punishment is to be whipped until you can fuck Valerie to another orgasm. However, for every orgasm you have, the whipping will continue until Valerie has had more than you have."

Val felt the bound woman's hands being drawn up past her head. From the way she teetered as she stood, Val could tell that she had been suspended with her feet barely touching the floor. A brief touch against her hooded face let Val know that Debbie still clutched the rubber ball, not yet safe wording. As she heard the first blow land and Debbie start to thrust, she realized that from Debbie's suspended position, she would take forever to bring Val off. Feeling sorry for her fellow submissive, Val began the thrust back as much as possible herself.

Valerie's attempts to get into a rhythm were being frustrated by the punishers' insistence at being unpredictable. But when the timing hit, their two bodies mashed together, tit to tit, waist to waist. Val could feel her arousal building, slowly but steadily. She could make out crying from Debbie, as the woman suffered in her punishment. Val wondered how close she was to her limits, having been bound and suspended for over two hours, spanked and beaten at times throughout the duration.

Debbie had been feeling like her limit was just over the horizon for the last hour. It never seemed to arrive, holding at bay, letting her absorb just a little more punishment. She had begun to despair when told she had to fuck Val to orgasm with no ability to thrust effectively. Her crying was in relief at Val's motion, giving her hope that she could pull it off. She entered that state where she was determined to please Valerie and was able to subsume her pain to that purpose. She let the blows of the whips drive her forward, meeting Valerie's thrusts whenever she could. Her own arousal was building as well, hopefully not too fast.

The two women, suspended together, thrust again and again, slowly building the pleasure in their bodies. Debbie, desperate to please Val and Val crying that she could not spin around and take some of the blows. They reached a plateau where each was close to cumming, but just could not get the stimulation needed to go over the top. This went on for 30 whole minutes before Val, frustrated and needy, started twisting her body violently, trying to create some new sensation that would be the linchpin. The twisting of the dildo in her cunt was just enough and she was thrown into convulsions as the cum that had eluded her for so long washed over her.

The twisting had a similar effect on Debbie, but she bit down into her penis gag hard, trying to stave off her cum just long enough. When Val's convulsions were transmitted down the shaft to her cunt, she lost it and cried into her gag, her body stiffening and then shaking in the throes of an orgasm that had been building for two hours. If not for the restraints, both women would have collapsed in a heap. As it was, both hung in their suspension, the rubber ball falling with a thud from Debbie's hand.

dweaver999
dweaver999
1,299 Followers